Suite Canberra

Story Info
Their best foursome.
2.4k words
55.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cmau
cmau
12 Followers

After all the things we had got up to in our years of swinging with Dick and Dee it was not surprising to find our appetites becoming somewhat dulled.

We decided that we needed to do something different. Our kids were a pRoblem. They were getting older and taking longer to get to bed. By the time they had settled down it was late and our trysts were not as free and relaxed as they could have been. We decided that one night we would get the kids sat, book a suite with a spa, go out for dinner and then leisurely fuck the night away.

We arrived at the motel in the late afternoon. After settling our gear, we opened a bottle of wine between us. Dick went and organised the spa as he was anxious to get the girls into each other. Watching his wife fuck another woman is a major turn on for Dick. Dee put a downer on him by saying that she wanted to fuck Charlot without Dick or I in the room, and promptly ordered us off to the pub.

We walked around the corner to one of Canberra’s quaint taverns and settled into a pint of Guinness. Dick wanted to go back after one drink, but it was his shout and I made him buy another one. We finished our drink and Dick made to leave. Although I thought it still too soon to be going back, Dick was not to be denied.

We entered the room silently, hoping to catch the girls in the act. We could hear them talking and went to investigate. Dick opened the door to the spa and walked in. “We’re just talking” said Dee, “now get out.” We left, Dick shutting the door behind him. I chastised him for closing the door all the way. Dick went and got the bottle of wine as an excuse for re-entering the room. “Thank-you” said Dee. “Now go. We’ll call you when we are ready for you.” Dick left the room, leaving the door slightly ajar. Luckily they did not notice. We watched for a while but it became apparent that nothing was going to happen in a hurry so we went and had a drink and put on the telly. This was to provide us with covering noise but it meant we could not hear what was going on in the spa, so we had to check regularly. Even though the action had not yet started I was really turned on perving through the crack. This was just the variation needed to spark up the relationship.

Looking through the crack in the doorway I could see the spa. It barely held two people and had a misted glass screen around it. The centre partition of the screen had been left open and I could clearly see their legs wrapped around each others waist. I could see all of Charlot but not all of Dee, as she was partially obscured by the screen. I knew now why our ruse had not been discovered. Dee couldn’t see the doorway and Charlot, who probably could, wasn’t going to tell.

As I was watching, Charlot decided to move matters on. She drained her glass then lifted Dee’s cunt above the waterline and began sucking her clit. Dee leaned back, supporting herself on the edge of the spa with her elbows, moaning in delight as my wife devoured her womanhood.

I went and got Dick and together we watched my wife bring his wife to her first female initiated orgasm. Charlot lowered Dee back into the water and began a long passionate kiss, exploring each others mouth with their tongues. “Let me do you now” said Dee. They reversed the previous situation and we watched in fascination as Charlot purred blissfully as Dee hungrily feasted upon her. This went on for a long time before Charlot lowered herself down, saying “I’ll do you again”. Charlot brought Dee to another two orgasms before they quit. “We’d better go and make the boys happy” said Charlot as she got out of the spa. Dee followed her as Dick and I opened the door and walked in. Dick made a beeline for Charlot who was starting to dry herself. They started kissing and fondling each other’s genitals as I made to grab Dee. “Just a minute. I have to go to the toilet” she said. I replied that I would watch and she giggled.

Dee sat down on the toilet and spread her legs as I knelt in front of her, my hand on her knees. A couple of droplets appeared, which became a trickle, then a steady flow. I love the sound a women makes when her urine forcefully meets the water below. Dee was laughing, amused at the sight of me watching her. As she finished I was tempted to clean her up with my tongue, but chickened out.

We left the toilet and could see that Dick had Charlot sitting on the vanity, their teeth passionately abusing each others neck. Tomorrow, with the modern equivalent of the Scarlet Letter emblazoned upon their necks, they would publicly flaunt the shameless evidence of their adultery.

Dee wanted a glass of water so we went into the kitchen. As she drank, I sank to my knees and drank her vaginal juices, absorbing the pungent aftertaste of her recent catharsis. We finished our respective refreshments and she helped me shed my clothes. I turned her around and she leant obligingly over the bench top. Grabbing her hips I treated myself to her vast fleshy cavern until Dee’s breathless panting brought me to the brink.

We paused, allowing the sensation to subside. We went to the lounge room and she lay on the floor. I lifted her ankles over my shoulders and lay over her until her feet were touching her own shoulders, allowing me to plumb the depths of her gaping cunt. I could feel the end of my cock pushing against her cervix as it caroused in her wanton gash, our pelvic bones colliding with each bruising thrust. Dee’s low moaning increased in intensity until she burst forth in orgasm after orgasm, each overlapping the other, as my cock continued its carnal pursuit.

I reached my zenith and wrenched my cock from her, gushing stream after stream of come over her torso, creating vertical white rivers extending from the lofty heights of her breasts, down the barren plains of her abdomen to the dense forest surrounding her clitoral valley. As she massaged my masterpiece into her flesh we realised that Charlot and Dick had joined us.

Charlot was sitting lewdly on the other couch. Dick was on his knees in front of her, the dampness of her thighs testimony to an earlier seminal deposit. I envied the vasectomy that allowed Dick to disgorge his milky foam in my wife’s insatiable cunt, unimpeded by the accursed prophylactic barrier I had to endure.

Dee and I watched as Dick buried his face in her womanhood, devouring her swollen clit, while his member recovered from is earlier outing. Charlot closed her eyes and revelled in the treatment she was getting, grinding herself against his darting tongue. With an incredible shriek, she pulled him tightly against her and fervently gushed her juices over his face.

Dick pulled back, wiping his chin, as Charlot rubbed her tormented groin, mewling contentedly as her paroxysms receded. Recovering her composure Charlot noticed Dick’s rigid member eagerly awaiting her. She slid from the couch and straddled him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

Charlot manoeuvered his cock into her and began gyrating slowly as Dick sensuously fondled and sucked her voluptuous tits. Dee and I watched as our respective partners luxuriated in each others body. Dick bit hard into Charlot’s nipples, inciting her pelvis to ride his cock vigorously until, once again, Dee’s husband gushed forth into my wife’s hungry vagina, sending her into convulsions. Exhaustedly, they clung to each other for a while, then Charlot tentatively extracted Dick from her and stood up, his come dripping from her pussy to the floor.

Charlot looked at me, her beaming face flushed with self-satisfaction, as we cherished the lewdness of the moment. I held her to me, my hand smearing infertile sperm into her genitals. I took her hand and proudly escorted her to the bathroom. It was time for us all to clean up and dress for dinner.

We all washed, cleansing the natural scent of lust from our bodies and replacing it with the artificial scent of commercially made chemicals. We dressed in our good “going out” gear, with Dick and I wearing our standard collar and tie outfits (there is not much else men can do in this regard). The girls excelled themselves, with black satin lingerie and short cocktail dresses. Dee wore black and Charlot, powder blue. Both dresses barely covered their arse. We walked to the restaurant, publicly holding hands with each others partner, which is the way we entered the crowded eatery. I fantasised about bumping into someone we knew.

We were shown to a table against the wall and sat boy-girl-boy-girl. We were in good spirits and all still horny as we ate heartily and drank heavily. The girls deliberately short dresses did not afford them a great deal of modesty when seated and from where I was sitting the view was spectacular. Perving up girls dresses is something that has stayed with me since puberty and is one thing the bloody feminists can do nothing about.

I edged my chair closer to Charlot. During our repast I allowed my hand to touch her thigh. Charlot kept talking as if nothing had happened. No response must mean “Yes”, I thought, and moved my hand up her thigh to her satin crotch, causing her dress to ride up even further. I could feel the texture of the material as I ran my fingers between her thighs, stroking her clit. Still my wife kept on as if nothing was happening. What control! I determined to keep on until she stopped me. I was oblivious to our surroundings but Charlot assured me later that we had attracted an appropriate amount of attention. We realised later that people had seen me arrive with Dee and thought she was my partner and assumed that I was now groping my mate’s partner.

At one point a waiter arrived to replenish our drinks. I saw him glancing furtively in the direction of my wife’s now damp pussy. I watched him as he left, noticing him talking surreptitiously to the other staff, who could not resist the temptation of looking in our direction. We had some very attentive service from then on. Finally, Charlot stood up, announcing that she was off to the toilet. She confessed the next day to needing some privacy to complete the task I had begun. While Charlot was gone I moved to within groping distance of Dee and ran my hand up her thigh and began fondling her pussy through the sensuous material of her panties.

From this vantage point I could see we were being watched, but I had drunk enough not to care. Presently my wife rejoined us and suggestively sat within groping distance of my other hand. I reached under the table with my other hand and began where I had left off. I has having a fucking ball, sitting in a crowded restaurant with a cunt in each hand. Eventually all good things come to an end (which means we ran out of booze) and we departed retracing our steps back to the motel, hand in hand with each others wife.

On the way back to the motel we agreed to go to the casino. This never happened.

Upon our return we opened another bottle of wine. We were all still incredibly horny and before we finished the first glass Dick was once again pawing my wife.

They were tongue kissing and rearranging each others clothing. Dick had Charlot’s dress above her waist, exposing her satin lingerie. His hand was between her legs, stimulating her pussy. She lifted one leg and wrapped it around his thigh, masturbating herself against his hand. With his free hand, Dick unzipped Charlot’s dress and slid it down to her waist, freeing her arms and revealing her lace covered breasts. Charlot dropped to her knees and released his erection from his trousers, hungrily engulfing it into her expert mouth.

Dee and I watched, becoming more and more aroused. I had brought my video camera along and decided that this would be a good time to go and get it. When I returned Dee had stripped down to her stockings and had joined Charlot in her oral pursuits. This is now the first scene in my video masterpiece.

Charlot let Dee take over and shed her clothing. Dee let Dick remove his own clothes and embraced Charlot, laying her on her back and assuming the classic ‘69’ position. Dee spread Charlot’s legs apart, inserted her fingers into Charlot’s yearning pussy and began darting her tongue over her swollen clit. Charlot’s appreciative moans soon filled the room. She reached up and grabbed Dee’s arse cheeks, lifting her mouth to suck her clit. By this time Dick had undressed and had taken station behind his wife. Charlot eased her head back to allow him access and watched as Dick entered her. Dee groaned as she felt her husband’s cock penetrate its full length.

Wanting to spice up my video, I passed Dee an empty wine bottle which she immediately inserted into my wife’s sodden gash, still lapping her clit. Charlot groaned appreciatively then began massaging Dee’s clit as her husband hammered away at her. I was getting some great shots, not to mention some erotic sound effects, as each participant neared their climax. Dee was first to let loose as she writhed in ecstasy against her husbands cock and my wife’s fingers. This, in turn, set Dick off. His eyes closed, sweat poured down his face and his come poured deep into his wife’s receptive cunt, overflowing onto Charlot’s waiting face below. Dee pounded the empty Matthew Lang Chardonnay bottle harder and faster into Charlot until she joined her friends in a mind blowing orgasm. They collapsed in a heap, stroking and caressing each other, whilst they caught their breath.

After that I retired my camera and we all retired to the bedroom where we sucked and fucked for a couple of hours before the girls gave in to exhaustion. Dick and I were not fully spent yet. I decided I would go to the casino anyway. My last vision of that night was Dee fast asleep on the bed with an insatiable Dick next to her still fucking my also fast asleep wife.

cmau
cmau
12 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Swinging Tales Tales of Charlot's swinging with friends.in Group Sex
Dee Gets Pregnant Wife is impregnanted by black coworker.in Loving Wives
Week of Delights Ch. 3 The women bring him back to attention.in Mature
Aged To Perfection Ch. 1 Older woman and younger man get nasty.in Mature
Kiss Me Kate She has to go on the job to get the job.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories