Sujata and her Son

Story Info
Sujata celebrates with her son.
1.1k words
3.54
4.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over 18. No condoms. Its more fun

Chapter 1

It was now 23 years since Sujata had married her husband Rajiv and they had planned to go on vacation. All the bookings had been done for the hotel. They had planned to go by road to the hill station.

Sujata had gone to the beautician and got her threading and waxing done as well as a facial. She had worn chudda or wedding bangles just like she had worn for her wedding. She was wearing bichooas and silver payal. Her maang or hair partition had. been properly done by Radha the beautician. Radha had also shaved Sujatas pubic hair. Also she had lubricated her gaand or asshole with a dildo and made it nice and smooth as Sujata wanted Rajiv to fuck her ass also.

Rajiv had a big cock of 7 inches and she wanted her pussy as well as anus to be properly serviced. She also would like to get pregnant again if possible. she was 40 years of age and her husband was 45. She had a daughter Priyanka of 18 and a son Atul who was 22 but she wanted to have another child and so wanted to get pregnant again. Her husband had agreed that the tume had come to increase the size of their family.

Atul was 6ft tall, 70kg good biceps and a sportsman. He had a regular girlfriend with whom he regularly dated. He was in fact looking forward to his parents going on their month long vacation so that he could enjoy himself with Sarita his girlfriend. Sarita was fond of sarees and regularly wore payal. She was a smart girl, did good makeup and the two of them regularly went dancing and pubbing. Her boobs were a size 34E and he loved the way they looked and felt heavy in her blouse. He had sucked her boobs several times.

I will say more about Priyanka in the next chapter.

On the day Rajiv and Sujata were to leave for their anniversary honeymoon some work came up in the office so that Rajiv would not be able to travel for 15 days. When Rajiv told Sujata the situation she was very upset. She fought with him and abused him. She said it is our holiday to celebrate 23 years of marriage and you are so busy. I had got everything ready and wanted to be a bride again. if we start trying now we can have me pregnant for our silver anniversary. Do something and come with me.

Rajiv did not know how to sove the situation and suggested that Sujata take her son for the holiday and he would make it up later. Maybe he could join them after 15 days. Finally Sujata agreed and the next morning Atul and Sujata went for the holiday. He also suggested that if she wanted she could try a relationship with her son as he was more virile than him. Instead of going by road they took a flight to their destination.

To Atul the parents only said that he has take his mother on holiday and give her a good time. He was upset that he would not be spending time with Sarita but agreed to go with his mother.

Sujata looked like a newly wedded bride in her bridal makeup, payal, bichooa, mangalsutra and chudda (wedding bangles). The tickets were booked in the name of Mr and Mrs Chaddha and so was the hotel booking. The airline staff treated them as a couple and since they were traveling business class they got the best service possible. The airline crew congratulated them on their wedding and wished them a happy married life. Sujata let them believe they were a couple and enjoyed the attention.

At the hotel also the booking had been done for a honeymoon suite and so the room was decorated with flowers and generally set so that a newly wedded couple would have bliss. The room had sound proof walls so that their sexual ooh and aah could not be heard outside and they would have complete privacy. There were also several packets of condoms which Sujata promptly but in the dustbin as she wanted to have a child who would also be her grandchild.

Chapter 2

Evening came and Sujata changed into her baby doll nightie and nightgown. Her 44D boobs and 36inch waist looked gorgeous. Her son got a hardon looking at her and wanted to suck her breasts. Even though they had registered as a couple yet she was his mother after all. Also he was missing his girlfriend Sarita.

Sujata knew she would have to entice her son to make him the father of her child and make her pregnant. Sujata called Atul to herself and started to kiss his mouth. He was in ecstasy kissing such a beautiful woman. Her hand went to his cock and she started to stroke it. He started to rub her chooth or vulva.

Sujata was in ecstasy saying "fuck me... fuck me... i love your hand... make me a mother and grandmother. i want to have your seed inside me." She was saying "FUCK FUCK... HARDER... FUCK ME... FUCK ME HARD... " He was ramming her cunt and saying "MOTHER YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL... I LOVE YOU... HAVE MY BABY... MAKE ME A FATHER... FUCK... FUCK... RAM... RAM... "

Sujata really wanted a hard fuck. She made sure that Atul fucked her for 20 minutes

She was enjoying the thrill of a cock ramming her and screaming "OOOOH... AAAAAH... FUCK ME... FUCK ME HARD... MOTHERFUCKER GIVE ME A BABY... BECOME A FATHER... "

Atul was ramming her like crazy and soon his juices were in her cunt and coming out. He. put his mouth on her vulva and licked all the juices. He was in heaven because the mixture of his juices mixed with hers was exquisite.

Chapter 3

The next day mother and her son-husband dressed up and went to the market. She was looking dapper with her salwar kameez, bichooa, payal and bindi. Her chura made a look like a beautiful newly married bride.

He had his cock hard in his trousers and she could see the cock straining against his clothes. They went to the mandir where the priest did a special prayer for them. Atul was in ecstasy. The priest told them they would have atleast two children. They were thrilled.

In the market his hand was on her waist and he was very possessive about his mother-wife. When they came back the hotel manager greeted them and told them how several couples had had successful marriages and babies while staying there.

The horny couple fucked every day for the next two weeks and then they returned. A week after they returned home Sujata had a positive pregnancy test after missing her period and Atul, Sujata, Rajiv and his sister were all thrilled.

In the next chapter the relationship of Atul and his girlfriend as well as his mother.