Sujata, My Mother, My Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
Son marries his beautiful widowed mother.
12.2k words
4.52
452.2k
248
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neo1970
neo1970
327 Followers

Chapter 1

My name is Mohan and I live in India.

I was born as the only child to my parents when my mother was barely sixteen years old and my father was 27 years old then. He used to work in a hazardous chemical factory in shifts. As the earnings were not good enough we lived in a small studio apartment which is called one room kitchen, where you have a living room a kitchen and a toilet no bedroom.

As my mother Sujata had married my father when she was only fifteen and the next year I was born so she had to discontinue her studies to look after me. But she was determined to study further so after 3 years she got admission to a collage and completed her degree in three years. I was also studious as her and always tried hard to excel in school. My mother did a great job to educate me at home I remember she often used to sit with me for hours and make me recite poems, math tables, spellings etc. Her continuous monitoring always angered me. But all this paid off when I got admission to an engineering collage. I selected mechanical engineering as in those days computers were unheard of otherwise I would have preferred computer science.

Now let me tell you something at my home. As I have mentioned we lived in a studio apartment there was hardly any privacy for my parents. Till I was 7-8 years old we all slept in the living room. I had a different bed which was placed perpendicular at a distance from my parent's bed. As I grew older my parents started sleeping in the kitchen. In the night my mother would place a mattress in the kitchen where they both slept. This would happen when my father was doing a day shift. I remember all this changed when I was about sixteen or seventeen. I noticed my parents never slept together even if my father was having a holiday. I wondered what the matter was. I was scared that my parents would divorce. I even suspected that my father would be taking another woman. Fortunately nothing that sort of happened. Meanwhile my mother took up a job as a school teacher and soon became popular in the school.

But things were not going smoothly at home as I noticed my father used to come home with a very pale face every passing day he appeared more tired. Once I asked him to get himself examined but he ignored. One day the inevitable happened we got a phone call at around midnight that my father has lost consciousness and is hospitalised. My mother started crying I was also in tears and did not know what to do. My mother hugged me and I tried to comfort her but she would not stop crying. There was no transport available at midnight. So early next morning we went to see him. He was all but a pale shadow of himself as we knew him. We both hugged my father, we knew there was something wrong with him but what it was we were about to be told.

A young doctor examined my father and read the blood reports etc and called me outside the room while my mother was by my father. "Look here, at this report. This says your father's body is poisoned by continuous exposure to the hazardous chemicals." I was terrified to know that.

"We could have done something if you had come earlier but it's too late now the damage to his internal organs and nervous system is irreversible only some miracle can save him now." This was a shock for me. I could hardly stand on my feet.

"At the most you can ask for compensation from the employer and I promise I will make a very strong report in your favour."

At that moment I felt somebody has taken life out of my limbs but I gathered myself and went smiling into the room to see my father.

"What did the doctor say?" asked my father.

"There is some problem with your blood reports but you should be alright."

My father somehow knew he was not going home so he asked me to come near him and said "Look Mohan I know my time has come. I can feel it I can see the death coming. But I am not worried about it. I am worried about you and your mother." Tears rolled down my cheeks. My mother was also sobbing.

"I want two promises from you."

"Tell me father what you want me to do?" I asked.

"Complete your collage and do not get distracted by my death."

"What's the other one?" I asked.

"I want you to look after your mother and don't you ever leave her alone."

"I would have done that even if you did not ask me," I assured him.

For the next few days he was in the hospital. He died a very painful death. We were devastated. My mother was shocked as we never expected this to happen in such a young age. After the mourning period was over I took my mother to a lawyer and filed a case for compensation. Next day two top officials from the company came to our home for asking us to negotiate an out of court settlement. My mother was in no mood to talk so I had to talk with them. I told them that I will inform you after discussing with our lawyer to which they agreed. The next day I went to my lawyer but he had gone in an emergency to his native place to see his father and was expected back only after one month. So I decided to negotiate with the company on my own. I negotiated a very good amount from the company and dropped the case. Suddenly I found myself in charge of the situation. My mother was also proud of me for I kept my cool and acted like a man in charge a real man at the age of just eighteen.

For the next four years I did not let myself distract by anything and went about my business as usual and completed my collage and took up a job in an engineering company in a town nearby. I asked my mother to move with me but she refused to give up her job and move with me. Again as I was the man of the house I convinced her that she can get a job in that town too. She reluctantly agreed, we sold the apartment and I bought a brand new independent house Ground+ 1 from the money we received after selling the apartment and partly from the money we received as compensation. I also bought a used car for us.

My mother was more than happy when we moved in the house as she always dreamt of a bungalow of her own. This was a dream come true for her. But quickly her happiness vanished from her face as she went into her shell again. She started to think about my father again and became depressed. This was worrying for me as she had resigned from her job on my insistence and she had nothing to do at home but think about the past. I considered this as my responsibility to take her out of this.

In those days I never stayed late in the office as to be with her as early as possible. She had also started wearing white saris meant for widows. I could not take this anymore as this was something self-inflicted. She was doing fine but just because she had nothing to do at home she had gone back into her sell. "Empty mind is a devil's workshop."

She was so beautiful and her self inflicted grief was not doing any good to her. I sometimes used to get turned on with slightest glimpse of her cleavage but then I used to feel guilty of having such a feeling in my mind. I was now 23 years old and I had never been with any girl or a woman before. Forget being with any woman I was not even very comfortable talking to them. All these years I dedicated myself to collage and studies and now I was putting my whole effort to earn a living for me and my mother. I was not getting any satisfaction by relieving myself with my own help. I needed a woman desperately. But who could be this woman? The only woman who I knew and was comfortable with was my own mom. Lately I had started fantasizing about having sex with my own mom. Initially I used to feel guilty about it but I could not help it.

But now the priority was different. She needed my help and support. I decided to take her out of this self inflicted grief. One friday I came early.

"Look ma what I have brought for you."

"What is it? Any new vegetable?" without even coming out of kitchen she fired those two shots.

"C'mon ma, just come out and see."

"Wait a minute let me cook this first."

"That's enough."

I went into the kitchen put off the gas, hold her left arm with my left hand and put my right arm around her waist and dragged her out of the kitchen into the living room.

"What are you doing son?"

"Even your father has never dragged me like this."

"Ma I am the man of the house now and you must stop grieving now it is enough."

"Look ma this is a new sari for you and I know you already have a matching blouse for this. So please wear this and get ready we have to go for a movie."

"No son I don't. I don't want to see any movie."

"OK Then."

I was pissed off. I quickly went up stair in my room I sat there for a while. I was not sure what to do so I picked up my car key and went out slamming the main door of the house so that my mother could hear it. As I drove out I could see my mother come running towards the main gate but I did not stop. I went to a bar I had 2 shots and was about to leave just then two of my old classmate entered the bar I again went back with them and then I don't know how much I drank but I know that I could no longer walk or speak properly. That day one of my friend took me to my home in his car while the other drove my car to my home.

As they helped me towards the door I saw my mother waiting for me (I could barely remember this). The friends were too embarrassed to talk, they just vanished. The next day when I woke up I was shocked to see myself in my mother's bedroom. My mother was standing beside me crying. I quickly understood what had happened as I had some faint memories of the events after my friends left. I remembered how my mother struggled to bring me to the bedroom and no sooner did she put me in bed I had passed off. . My mother helped me into her bedroom as it was not possible for her to carry me upstairs.

"Look ma, I am very sorry for what has happened but this is all because of you. Had you come with me yesterday this would not have happened."

"Just shut up. You are grown up, now you should know what is right and what is wrong."

"But ma.."

"It's all my fault, I am a failed mother."

"C'mon ma what's the big deal? I have never come drunk like this before, forget it, it's just one off incidence."

"Mohan who I am supposed to look at if something happens to you?"

"I have already lost your father and if something happens to you?" and she started crying.

I got up from the bed and hugged her, she kept her head against my chest and I drew her closer holding her back with one hand and the waist with the other. I caressed her back and moved my fingers through her dark hair.

"I won't do it again ma."

"I know it my dear you won't do it again."

"Ma I just want you to be happy."

We hugged for quite a long time and then finally she kissed me on my forehead and I loosened my grip on her. We felt much better now.

The day passed without any incidence, ma had cooked chicken biryani and raita my favourite dishes. After the lunch I just slept on the couch watching TV.

"Get up Mohan get up it's evening."

I woke up rubbing my eyes and I could not believe my eyes. There she was. My mother was wearing the new sari which I had bought for her yesterday with a low cut matching blouse. I cloud clearly see her cleavage through it. She was also wearing a black colour bra inside her blouse which was making her look sexy. She was also wearing flowers in her hair. She had made a very beautiful hair style. She also had applied some light makeup and a mild perfume whose aroma was just irresistible. Although I was 23 years old, my mom was just 39 years old as she was just 16 when I was borne. She is 5'4" tall and has a great structure. She had an absolutely flat belly but her breasts were quite big compared to her not so skinny looks. Her bottom was also quite curvy but without any extra flab.

"That's great ma, you look absolutely fantastic. Are you going out somewhere?"

"Yes."

"Where?" lying on the couch I asked.

"Listen Mohan, I must accept that I was wrong."

"What wrong?" I asked.

"Your father is dead long back."

"So?" I asked.

"I loved him but I should not grieve for him forever, he is not going to come back."

"Yes ma, that's the reality." I said.

"If I keep doing that I may lose you too to the alcohol."

"Ma I am not an alcoholic."

"I know and I don't want you to become one, so now get up and get ready we will go the movie that you were telling yesterday."

"Ok just wait for a few minutes I will be ready."

As I rushed up stairs to my bathroom I was thinking how beautiful mom was and I wondered I never noticed it before. I quickly shaved, took a shower and put on my favourite t-shirt and jeans and I was ready to go.

"My god you look so handsome honey."

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Yes dear, you look more handsome than your father when he was young." And she went into a trance as she thought about my father.

"Come on ma. Not again."

"Oh sorry dear I just.."

Then she came closer to me smiling and that smile had an unusual effect on me. First time in my life I saw a ray of hope of getting intimate with her. I felt blood rushing from my groins towards my dick as it started to swell. I kept my face as normal as possible so as not to let her know about my condition. She put her right arm in my left arm, her breast was now touching my right arm and as she came closer to me I could feel the softness of her bust. I was in a very bad condition as my dick was growing harder and was trying to get up inside my underpants and it has hurting me. My mind was racing with thoughts about the ways to get closer to her.

"Ok shall we go now?" she asked.

"Yes let's go."

With some difficulty I walked towards our car as she had still her arm in my arm with her breast rubbing against it more as we walked. I opened the door for her then I took up my seat and while sitting I took the chance to adjust my dick, I was feeling much relieved now.

"Ma I will take you to some shopping then we will go to a restaurant and then to the movie."

"It will be late."

"Tomorrow is Sunday it's no problem."

"Ok then lets go." She said.

I took her to a big department store. In those days we did not have any shopping malls. I insisted her to buy some new saris and I also asked her to buy a "chudidar" ( A kind of North Indian dress) dress. My mother was a modest person.

"I have never used such a dress in my life."

"It doesn't matter ma. I want you not to dwell on the past you must look forward to the future now."

I wondered how my mom would look in that dress. After having dinner in a restaurant we went to the movie which was a slow love story not very entertaining but it was good. We then headed back to our home. It was almost 1.00am when we reached our home.

"It was a wonderful evening honey I am so happy today."

"That's what I want ma I want you to be always happy."

She came closer to me as I closed the door. She came directly toward me and gave me a small hug and started to move away. My mom had never hugged me after I was may be 9 or 10 years old, so I did not want it to end so quick I put my arms around her back and pulled her closer. My dick sprang into action as I felt blood rushing into it.

"I had a very good time today after a long time." she said.

Then looking lovingly into my eyes she came closer to me putting her arms around my neck and resting her breasts against my chest. This put an extra pressure on my already hard dick. Her beautiful soft breasts pressing against my chest were driving me crazy, the scent of her body was overwhelming and it was just impossible to remove my eyes from her beautiful dark black eyes. She then slowly raised her chin and pulled my head grasping my hairs towards her and kissed my both cheeks and then she started to move away. I did not want to waste this opportunity so I did not release her instead I pulled her towards me and slowly kissed her on one cheek. To my surprise she seemed to enjoy this.

"You know Mohan you have kissed me after so many years I don't recollect when you last did that may be you were 8 or 9."

"Well then here is one more ma and there will be many more from now."

I again pulled her towards me this time putting both my hands just below her waist and above her bottom and kissed her on the other cheek. She seemed to enjoy this one too.

"I love you ma and I want you to be happy all the time."

"Oh dear I love you too, I should have listen to you yesterday."

"Now that's history ma."

"I would look forward to more such weekends Mohan."

"As you wish ma, may be next Saturday morning we will go for a boat ride."

"That's a great idea," She said.

She was still in my arms, her breast resting against my chest and our face close to each other. I could feel her breath I could feel her heart beats and here scent was driving me mad. I wished this to long as long as it can. But she interrupted that moment.

"Ok dear now I go to sleep it is already too late." I did not want it to end like this but she put an end to it.

"Ok ma good night," but I did not want to say that.

I went upstairs to my bedroom. My dick was hard and paining it needed a relief. I went to the bathroom and relieved myself all the time fantasizing about making love with my mom. I then went into my bedroom and slept thinking about my next move to bed my mom!

The next day was a wonderful day as the whole day we talked about many things. She told me lot of funny things about me when I was a baby, some of them she had told me a lot of times before but it was wonderful listening to them again. She also told me for the first time about her collage days about her girlfriends and many other things. We were talking like friends. I was also relieved now that at least I was able to pull her out of her shell, but now I was lusting for her!

That week was great and I never missed a chance to get closer to her. Everyday before going to office and after coming from office I would kiss her (cheeks). It appeared to me that she had accepted me as the man of the house because I noticed that she would apply some light makeup some flowers in her hair and get ready to welcome me in the evening as if a wife welcoming her husband.

I remember on the Friday that week my mom was in the kitchen preparing our dinner. We were supposed to go for a boat ride the next morning, so we decided not to go out that night. I was restless and horny. The thoughts of making love with my mom had driven me crazy throughout the week and this was the weekend and I made up my mind to make my move tat day. I moved into the kitchen went behind my mom and gently put my arms around her belly and trying to remain as normal as possible asked her.

"What are you doing mom? I am hungry."

"I am almost finished with everything else but this one. This is a sweet dish for you and it is almost done just wait for a minute I will arrange everything on the table."

"Ma you are so sweet why make a sweet dish?"

"What do you mean?"

I switched off the gas and turned her around, pulled her towards me and as her breasts rest against me I raised her chin and slowly placed my lips over her lips and kissed her gently.

"Mohan what are you doing?"

She complained but she did not try to move out of my arms. I knew this was the sign of acceptance. I had never made love with any girl/woman before. But I knew that she was ready for surrender!

"I love you ma."

This time I drew her closer holding her tight against me I felt her breath increase as she closed her eyes put her arms around me and started rubbing her cheek with mine. I felt her warm breath on my ear.

"Oh Mohan don't do this, its immoral we are mother and son," but she seemed to enjoy it.

"I love you ma and I don't care if it is immoral."

"Mohan please leave me," she resisted.

But I did no leave her as I was already turned on. I pulled her closer slowly moving my hands on her back and waist and after some time I felt her resistance die down. She was also now feeling the heat may be after remaining abstained from sex for so long.

neo1970
neo1970
327 Followers