Suki and Mamorku

Story Info
When Suki leaves the hospital, she thanks her rescuer.
987 words
4.19
7.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is based on an RP I am doing with I friend, so I'll need to give you a little back story. Suki lives with her younger brother Kyto in a small apartment. She is a vampire bat demon. Mamorku lives alone in a cabin on the beach. He is a wolf demon. Today, he found a bleeding rose, and brought it to the Council of Elders, which is a group of older wolves and wolf demons that deal with wolf problems. Suki was flying over head and smelled the blood and went to check it out. When she landed, the Council attacked her. Mamorku managed to save her, but she was injured badly enough to go to the hospital. Since Kyto was out of town, Mamorku was the one who walked her home...

Suki straggled out of the hospital, barely able to stand on her own two feet. She should have stayed for at least a week, but there just wasn't enough money to pay for it. Mamorku saw that she was struggling and shyly wrapped an arm around her waist. Suki leaned on him heavily, and they began the long walk to Suki's apartment building. It took them nearly half an hour to get there. By the time they arrived at Suki's door Mamorku was practically carrying her. Suki leaned on him as she dug her keys out of her messenger bag. She stuck the key in the key hole and turned it. Mamorku swung the door open and helped Suki inside. She hung her bag on a hook next to the door and flipped on the lights. The tiny kitchen and living room were illuminated. There was a door on either side of the living room, leading into Suki's and Kyto's bedrooms.

"Suki, are you going to be okay? Is there anything you need help with?" Mamorku asked. "I'll take care of whatever you need."

"Thank you." Suki whispered. She slowly reached up with her neck, and kissed him on the check.

"Suki..." Mamorku whispered. He looked down on the raven haired female. She was curvy and beautiful. Her DD breasts pushed against The restraints of her leather top. Her dark eyes twinkled. He couldn't resist kissing her back. He pressed his mouth gently on hers. Instead of pulling away as Mamorku expected, Suki stood on her toes and kissed him passionately. She wrapped her arms around his neck. Mamoku put an arm under her tight, round ass and pulled her up and against him. He put the other arm around her back and held her and closely as he could. He gently swayed his hips as he carried her to her bedroom.

"Thank God her door has a flower on it." He thought to himself. It would be very embarrassing if he carried Suki into Kyto's room.

Mamorku felt like he was carrying a baby to bed as he rocked Suki back and forth, gently opening and closing her door.

Suddenly, Suki broke their kiss. "Stay with me." she whispered into Mamorku's ear.

"Of course." Mamorku whispered back. He laid her down on her bed, which consisted of a large mattress laying on the floor, covered with a ratty blue quilt. Suki looked so lovely laying there on her back, knees bent and pulled near to her chest. Her arms splayed out over her head. Suki's red mini skirt rode up so you could see her lacy panties. A few dark hairs escaped the confines of her underwear. Mamorku's cock got harder just looking at her. She smiled up at him.

He gently caressed the side of her face as he knelt on the floor in front of her. He moved on top of her, holding himself above her body, and kissed her cheek, then her neck. Mamorku lay on his side next to her, and she moved to face him. Suki reached out a hand and touched his face. She smiled. Mamorku reached for the bottom of her leather halter and pulled it up until all of her belly was exposed. He reached around her neck and untied the top of the halter. He finished pulling off her halter. She raised her arms so he could pull it over her head. Her breasts bounced. Mamorku kissed both, sucking lightly on Suki's nipples, which grew hard and firm.

Suki snuggled closer to him and quickly pulled off his shirt, without making a show, like Mamorku had done with her halter top. She ran her hand down his hairless chest and tickled him just above his pants. He unbuttoned them and pulled down the zipper. His cock was very stiff and thick.

Mamorku tugged her mini skirt down and away, casting it onto the floor with the other clothes. He pulled off his pants, leaving the two almost completely naked. Suki pulled off her panties and laid on her back.

Mamorku clambered on top of her, suspending himself over her like he had done before. He gently pushed his rock hard cock into her pussy. Suki let out a little squeal. He pushed it in as far as it could go, then pulled it almost all the way out. He did this over and over, faster and faster, till both he and Suki felt they were about to explode. She let out a cry and came, but Mamorku hung back. Suki looked at him, as if to say, "I love you. Plant your seed in me." And he did. It seemed like a quarter gallon of the stuff poured into her. When he was done, Mamorku slowly pulled out his cock. Suki tightened her vagina muscles so none of the cum could get out. Only a few trickles of the warm liquid escaped. Mamorku pulled Suki's knee's up, her ass hanging in the air, so nothing would fall onto the bed.

They slept in eachother's arms that night, and for many nights to come.