Sully Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got the greatest looking ass I've ever seen." I whispered to her and felt her tremble.

"Gonna . . . are you gonna put it in now?"

"Soon Mandy darling, soon. And I bit her shoulder.

"Ohhhh!"

"Like that?"

Ummm, yes. Yes I do."

I sucked on her neck, leaving a large hickey, while she moaned in delight, found my cock and gave it a hard squeeze.

I knew it was time and placed my hand over hers as it tightly held my cock and directed it into her pussy. It had no sooner slid in about an inch or so, when Mandy thrust her ass back down on it, forcing me deep inside her, causing the both of us to laugh giddily for a moment before either one of us started to move.

Finally, I gripped her hips and lifted her a few inches, and then let her slide down my slippery cock. We continued in this fashion for a minute or two. Mandy with her hand to her mouth to keep from screaming out loud, emitting a long series of "Oh, oh, oh's," as I continued with my slow methodical fuck.

Noticing that Mandy was working with me, I released her hips and opened her blouse and worked her bra cups up and over her tits. As I pinched and twisted her hard, rubbery nipples, Mandy began to increase the tempo, lifting herself up and plunging down on my greased pole.

The small room resounded with our noises. Both of us were gasping for air, my balls slapped the toilet seat with each downward slam of her ass, and loudest of all was the sucking noise my cock made each time it emerged from her thermally heated vaginal walls.

"Christ, this is nasty," I hummed in Mandy's ear.

"Squeeze 'em harder," she wheezed, and took a huge gulp of air.

"What?"

"My tits, Squeeze 'em. Bite them. Play with them. Be rough." The way her ass was moving against me, I'd have done anything for her.

"Let's shift a little," I managed to croak out and lifting her leg off me disengaged us for a second to turn Mandy so that she was now facing me. Grabbing the right breast I took as much as possible into my mouth, licking and sucking her pebbled areola.

"No!" She growled, obviously aware that we could easily be overheard, "hurt them, Goddamnit!"

Immediately I clamped down hard on her nipple with my teeth.

"Argh! Yes! Now the other! Do the other too," she urged, reinserting my slick dick and slowly increasing her pace. I took the other nipple between thumb and forefinger and applied as much pressure as I thought she could stand, only to see her wince, then groan, "Harder, you bastard. Harder!"

I pinched harder and she fucked faster, each time she raised up she also pulled fiercely on her poor, savaged nipple.

I was growing concerned about this when my cock slipped out!

"Back!" She gasped, "Put it back! Oh, put it back!"

I let go of Mandy's tits and grabbed her ass then fucked like a crazy man, pistoning in and out as she moaned, "Yes, oh, god yes, yes, yes!"

It seemed like I did this for two minutes or so, before I felt myself explode. I realized Mandy was coming too. She'd finally released her breasts and was biting her hand as I pulled out, releasing the last spurt of come on her belly. I kissed her neck and tongued her ear, not realizing Mandy was still in the throes of her orgasm. It hit her hard and we both fell to the floor, gasping for breath.

Mandy was the first to get up, fixing her uniform as best she could under the circumstances. "Let's get you back in that bed," she said sternly, as if I'd been a bad boy. As I rose to my feet, I felt a stabbing pain in my eye and knew I'd fucked something up, perhaps badly.

"Get me settled. Fix yourself, and then get the doctor in here, I did something to my eye."

"Damn you!" Mandy said through clenched teeth. "I was afraid of that."

Then she smiled, "I'm sorry 'bout your poor old eye, but that was a really special time for me." She kissed me then called for the doctor while I wondered about where the sweet young thing had disappeared to.

*****

Sammy DiGenero's mouth hung open. "Jeezus!" he said, and gestured to the bulge in his pants and mumbled, "The fuck you did to me."

I laughed at him, and out of the corner of my eye saw the petite brunette sliding a very nice butt onto the stool next to mine.

"Not my fault Sammy," I laughed again, then turned to the brunette. "Hello. Please pardon him." I gestured at Sam. She smiled; it was a very good smile.

"Might I buy you a drink?"

She smiled. "Still working on this one, thank you. But, perhaps later?"

Fine," I smiled right back. "My name's James and this is Sammy."

"Velvet," she said turning a pair of startling green eyes on me. "I'm pleased to meet the both of you. Please excuse me for intruding . . ." she began, but I interrupted her.

"You're no intrusion. You're very welcome . . . Velvet."

"What I meant to say," She continued as her eyes crinkled up with another smile, "I gathered from over there that you were telling, um, Sammy here a rather animated story. I just wondered if you could let me listen in. I mean it's so boring in here this evening."

"Well," Sammy said, and I elbowed him in the ribs because I knew he was going to cut her off from the rest of the conversation.

"Offf," was all that came out of his mouth.

"Of course you can. But I warn you, this gets a little risqué."

Velvet's eyebrows arched up. "Really?" she said, obviously full of interest in what was to come. Her hand lighted on my knee. "Well, don't tell Momma, sugar, but I just love risqué."

Reaching out, I slowly ran a finger along her neck. Her pulse was racing. I gave her my best smile and said, "Velvet, you were warned, so here goes."

12