Sully Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! You're here at last. Umm," she said planting a kiss along the side of my dick. "Oh, Farrell, you've got such a lovely cock! Thick and long! Perfect for an evening like this."

I had to laugh.

She finished her glass of wine in two gulps, asking, "Is it warm in here, or is it just me," and took a firm grip on my cock. "Might as well take my temperature," she giggled and began giving me head. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

Lord, she was good!

Sammy bounded off the bed and ran from the room.

"What the hell?"

Daintily removing me from her mouth, Velvet said, "A man's gotta go when a man's gotta go. I just hope he cleans himself good before he gets back to me."

"Not into pissy dicks 'eh?"

"You better know it. Or shitty one's either for that matter."

"So, you like it up the ass?"

"Sometimes."

"Like tonight?"

"We'll see."

This conversation was taking place as Velvet intermittently took long languid sucks on my dick while wiping cum from her face. She had neglected to do anything about the semen adorning her hair. I figured that maybe she didn't realize it was there. Soon afterward, she stuffed my balls into her mouth and I felt her warm breath on me as her mouth settled over them. I looked at her, so beautiful, so wantonly sexy, as she swirled her tongue around them, all the while playing with the nipple of her right breast.

Sammy returned with a gleam in his eye.

"Velvet needs some cooling down," he tittered as he carefully placed an ice cube against her other nipple.

"Oh!" she cried out in surprise.

"Like it?"

"Umm, yes, Sammy!"

Then Sammy removed her hand from her breast and took turns, sucking first one bud while chilling the other, then reversing the procedure.

Velvet turned her face to mine and snickered, "Our Sammy has quite an imagination."

"Doesn't he though," I laughed.

Sammy looked at me and told me to help myself to an ice cube. "Be inventive," he advised.

Velvet was still playing with my schlong so I meandered down her body and stopping near her belly button, drew a circle with the cube I held in my hand.

"Ahhh!" Velvet cried. "That's cold! At least Sammy's warming something at the same time he's chilling me."

"Fair enough," I replied, and let my tongue weave through her neatly trimmed bush.

"Oh, James you darling! Do me, do me please!" And she took most of my cock down her throat. I felt wonderful and decided to return the favor. But first I paid a return trip to her breasts. I knocked Sammy's hand from one and took it in my mouth, teasing the nipple with my tongue, then biting it softly, then harder and harder.

Velvet spread her legs wide apart as the thrill of having both tits iced, rubbed, squeezed and bitten took its toll.

"Ah, yes! Oh, that feels so fucking good!"

"You guys!"

"Ummmph!"

You guessed it, she was deep throating me and I loved it.

Sammy growled, "Get rid of the dress!"

And I lost the warmth of her mouth and molten tongue as she complied, wriggling out of it, and tossing it aside. Then she lay back salacious and naked awaiting us.

Velvet goaded Sammy, "Gimme some of that fat cock Sammy!" And started blowing him.

I pouted for a moment, then rolled closer and pinched her nipples, and enjoyed watching her suck his cock. It was kind of like watching a porno movie, but hey, there I was right in the middle of it all enjoying the best of both worlds.

Growing bored with watching I positioned myself between Velvet's legs and slowly slid my dick inside her. Her snatch was sopping wet and I bottomed out in one stroke.

"Oh, yes, my big batter," she cooed down to me, "that feels soooo good!"

I thought I'd fuck her slow, tantalizingly the hell out of her, but after the first few strokes I began to lose my erection and slipped out of her. Velvet grabbed my dick and guided it back into her. I gripped her hips tightly as Velvet leaned back on her elbows watching me sliding in and out. Her vaginal muscles closed tightly around my shaft and my erection returned. I could clearly feel the walls of her cunt around my cock. It was a unique retaliated by constantly changing my angle of penetration. It was soon obvious that the varied angles were bringing her to a fast orgasm. She'd ceased blowing Sammy a while back and her face was a massive grimace of concentration. I could sense this was a different kind of climax approaching. It was going to be big, I just knew it would be and it was.

"Ohhhhhh!"

"Are ya coming?"

"Ohhhh!"

Sammy was pinching her nipples and sticking his tongue in her ear.

"Ohhhhhhhh! Yes, baby! Right there, right there!"

"Like this baby?" I prompted.

"Oh, yes! Yesssss!"

The sweat was flying off both of us as I hammered away at her.

"Uuuummmmmmmm!"

"That's it!"

"Uh-huhh! Uhh-HUHHHH!"

"You like that huh?"

"Yes! I like that!"

"Ohhhhhhh! James . . . it feels so fucking good! Yesssss!"

"She's gonna rip the roof down she's gonna come so hard," Sammy offered as he stood next to us, his mouth agape.

I increased my tempo, fucking furiously now, trying to bring both of us in at the same time. I was feverishly hot and felt like I had to piss and come at the same time. I felt the rush hit me and Velvet together. She locked her arms around my neck and tried to drive her ass through me. I started coming and held on to her as she spasmed violently through the first wave of her climax. We actually rolled off the bed onto the floor, Sammy broke our fall somewhat, but we kept fucking, pulling and pushing like wild animals. Velvet finally collapsed, thumping her head on the floor and relaxed her grip on me. We both lay there panting, gasping for air. It had been one hell of a fuck.

"James," she whispered her voice hoarse and cracked.

"Umm?"

"That was incredible. You took me to the moon and back. Best ever . . ."

I kissed her and whispered a tender "Thank you. You were wonderful too."

Then I added, "We must do this again sometime," and we both cracked up laughing and giggling.

"Funny, funny, funny," said Sammy standing over us, his hardon jerking wildly every other second.

"Sammy, we need a little break. Velvet and I are gonna take a shower, you can join us or make us all another drink. Then you and Velvet can have at it while I recover, okay?"

He seemed relieved, I think he felt we were through for the night. If he did, he was terribly mistaken.

We finished our shower and returned to the bed. Sammy was waiting with our drinks, which we gratefully accepted. Five minutes later Sammy lifted Velvet up and carefully placed her on the bed.

"My hero," she giggled, spreading her legs to provide us both with a view of her pussy. It hung open, looking sorta like a fish's mouth after it's been hooked.

"Ya mind if I take ya from behind?" Sammy asked politely.

" 'course not," she replied shifting her position so that she was sitting on her knees and resting her forehead on her arms across a pillow. Then she raised her ass up to provide Sammy with the target of his dreams. I had a dazzling view of her wonderful tits hanging as Sammy entered her from behind. Velvet tried to match his stokes, as he drove into her, pushing back at him, knowing that it would let her tits bounce around. I moved to her side and tried to lick them, but gave up as they were jiggling too much. Instead, I made a game of trying to catch one in my mouth, but they slapped my face more than anything else, as Velvet huffed and giggled above me.

In a few short minutes, Sammy's face was red with exertion. Even so, he increased his pace. Velvet's body was covered with tiny rivulets of satiny sweat as it undulated in time with him.

"Ohhhh, yes! Ohhh, yes!" she chanted, wiggling her ass. Her nostrils were flared and her hands clenched the sheets.

Then a red faced Sammy started coming. He remained inside Velvet, the veins in his neck standing out as he grunted while spurting his seed. I thought he might have a heart attack, but I shouldn't have worried.

After they finished fucking, I knelt next to them stroking my dick, trying to get it hard again. Velvet, soaking wet, leaned toward me signaling me to come closer.

"In the drawer," she huffed, "my dresser drawer, top right side. I have some grass. I think we could all use a hit about now, ya think?"

I found it with no trouble and delved into my pants for my lighter. I lit up, taking a deep toke and held it out to Velvet. She did the same and passed the joint to Sammy. We repeated the process until the joint was finished. It was good shit and we were all flying very nicely thank you very much Alice B. wherever you are.

"Well, look at that," Velvet purred. I glanced down and saw that my dick was nice and hard again. I stood in front of Velvet stroking it as the precum seeped out. She licked her lips in anticipation and was surprised when I smeared my cock all over her face. She tried to lick it as I moved it around. I was enjoying this game and had really expected Velvet to capture it and take me in her mouth. Instead she closed her eyes and arched her back, and I realized that Sammy had entered her from behind. I couldn't believe that fucker was ready again. Then Velvet's mouth was on me, gobbling me up, or should I say down, since she was deep-throating me. We finished that round of sex quickly and I raided Velvet's stash once again.

As we lay on the bed, partially stoned and fully sated, Velvet played with my ear lobe and whispered, "Finish the fucking story, James."

"All right, but I get first dibs on that lovely ass of yours."

"Did you hear him Sammy?"

"Yeah, yeah. Maybe I'll fuck him up the ass while he's doing you."

"Don't even think it Sammy," I said, adding a scowl to my face for emphasis.

Sammy laughed. "Just kidding. I ain't into THAT! So tell the fucking story already."

"Well, I'll tell some more of the story, but it's so long that we'll take a break after a while okay?"

"Absolutely." Velvet purred. "Sure, sure," Sammy concurred. "Get on with it, I'd hate to waste another hardon."

We all laughed and lit up another joint. I took a deep drag and continued the Sully saga.

12