Sultry Beginnings

Story Info
A sub's first meeting blind and exposed she shows her trust.
10.2k words
4.4
19.6k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight was a special evening. Her nervous energy was palpable and continued to grow as the sun went down. She opened the sliding glass door to the patio of her apartment and tied the small red scarf to the outside door handle, and then with a deep sigh closed the door all the way...but did not lock it back.

Her instructions were simple but all the same her heart was racing with anticipation as she arranged the supplies on the small table set up behind the couch. Then she turned off the light and began to undress. The only light remaining in the room was a small blue nightlight in the far corner of the room and as she stripped down to nothing she noticed the soft erotic shading it added to her skin. She sat onto the couch and allowed her body to sink backwards into the soft cushion. Sitting there her back was to the sliding door and she knew she would want to jump through her skin when she heard that door open...but her instructions had been specific and on this first meeting she did not dare do anything to upset or disrespect him.

She had been told to leave the glass door unlocked, the red scarf to be doubly sure it was the correct apartment, and then she was to sit naked in near darkness facing away from the door. On the table behind the door she had placed the sleep mask, several sizes of binder clips, some thick twine like rope, scissors, and a cold beer.

Her timing had to be correct to when instructed so she would be done but also just shortly before he would arrive and the cold beer helped to ensure that timing was adhered to.

She had been told that she would not be allowed to speak during this session though she knew that she would have an opportunity later in the evening when they would meet again at a nearby bar just down the street.

He had proven himself to be a master of sensation and heightening experiences by how he allowed situations to unfold...this would be no exception. For in this first meeting she could not speak nor would she be allowed to see him, not until after she had been used and tested and had to walk into a bar full of people with that knowledge when facing him for the first time.

He stood quietly at the sliding door and allowed his eyes to adjust to the darkness. He could see her hair flopped over the back of the couch, the small table with objects on it, and the whole room cast in a soft pale blue color.

As he slowly slid up the door, she stopped breathing, centering on the sound of his steps as he walked inside and closed the door back...and then the sharp click of the lock falling in place. She glanced down and watched as her nipples grew to full erection and she knew what was happening between her legs would be even more telling. He stood just a step behind the couch, looking down on her naked body in the soft blue light. He had no doubt of her arousal and if the sight of her erect nipples didn't give it away...he could smell her sex and it was time to let her know.

He reached down and grabbed the sleep mask from the table and slowly lowered the mask down in front of her vision...there was no movement from her just a small gasp that could be heard as she took a breath on top of a breath suddenly...and he allowed the mask to fall into place over her eyes as he leaned down inhaling and exhaling just next to her right ear.

"I could smell you when I stepped close to the couch...so sweet, so desperate your little cunt is," he whispered into her ear. He could see her tremble at his words. But she was given strict instructions, she would not speak until she met him at the bar after...she would only be permitted to moan. And though they had exchanged pictures, for a special effect she would also wait to see the man that she was open and exposed for until later at the bar. He knew it would have a good effect and bring a blush to the soft features of her pretty face.

"Scoot to the edge of the couch slut." As she shimmied her way towards the edge, he took hold of the thin rope that lay on the table and stepped around in front of her. He quickly sized up her breasts and just how many turns he might get out of the rope.

"Slut you are going to feel me wrapping your breasts...I know you are feeling tense, and I believe you are in need of a different form of tension." She could almost see his smile through the sleep mask. Then she felt the first large hand grip her left breast and begin tightly winding the rope around and then again to her right breast...the tension was unmistakable, not enough that she felt as if her breast might explode but it was certainly a constant tight grip on her. After several good loops around each breast with the rope crossed in the middle he kept the tension tight and slowly walked back behind her and the couch once more.

"Now lean down until you feel your breast touch your knees," and as she obeyed he kept up the tension just enough for her to lean forward, " now bring your arms behind your back, bend at the elbows so the right hand is on the left side of your back and your left hand overlaps to end up on the right side of your back...good, good exactly."

She could feel the rope dig hard into the flesh of her shoulders as he pulled it down towards her wrists which after a couple tense minutes he had tied together. There was so much going through her mind she found it hard to focus on any one emotion or feeling.

"Good, now you can sit up a bit, don't lean all the way back yet though, try to move your arms some." His voice was calm, but as she began to attempt what he had asked she quickly began to sweat a bit. There wasn't anywhere she could pull that would allow her arms to move more than an inch and that only succeeded in putting more tension on her breast on the other side of the rope. She had finally done it, here she was blindfolded and tied in such position that there was little she could do. She began to panic and he could sense her fear. She began to struggle...

He picked up the beer and loudly popped the cap off with his lighter...the sound shocked her into momentary stillness.

"Fear is a natural and a healthy thing to respect in life...and let there be no mistake," he leaned in close to her ear again, "you will respect me and you will obey. You have no need to fear the unknown so much, but I do want you to pay attention tonight as it plays the most amazing games with your senses."

She could feel his hands upon her shoulders and as they softly kneaded into her flesh she began to relax and let the tension drop.

"Go ahead and lean back slut...we have much to do before we meet up later." He walked around to the front of the couch and lit a cigarette and now that his eyes had adjusted he took a moment to soak in the view as he took a swig from the beer she had so kindly left out for him.

She was curvy, there was no doubt about that, but attractive, well kept, and the curves...they were in the right places. Her breast looked amazing... so taught and firm in their binding, nipples still erect and begging him to give them some attention. Her legs had gone back and forth between open and shut when she had struggled that little bit, but now she was open to him and he could see her wetness shimmer in the soft glow of the room. Her scent once more reached him and it was infectious and for a moment he allowed himself to sink into the feeling it gave him and he began to swell and press against the buckled area of his jeans.

He took a deep drag off his smoke and walked back around behind her and opened the door a bit to blow out a billow of smoke into the chilly outdoors.

She could hear the door but had resigned herself to roll with what might come...and with any luck it would be her and soon. She had been edging for days at his command and now that he was here, now that she could hear him walk up behind her once more, now that she could....(gasp) feel his hand on her breast...oh my.

His hand squeezing the taught flesh of her right breast gave her some idea as to how much tension they were bound with. Then as his fingers began to lightly flick back and forth over her erect nipple she started to moan happily. It was her best way to let him know she was eager for more attention. He began to pinch and tug at her nipple and the volume of her moans increased. Switching sides he tested each breast for tension and made good and certain each nipple was fully erect. All she could do was try to focus on the feeling as he had trained her to do, pain or pleasure it's all sensation, don't hide from it, sink into the moment and feel it all. She tried to keep focus on her breast, must keep focus on her breast...she knew she was getting wetter and whenever she focused on her pussy for the briefest second she longed to bring her thighs together and rub them to create some much needed friction. But she knew that was wrong, she had to focus...nipple, nipple, mmmm ....mmmmmm.

He walked around to the front again and kneeled down in front of her to get a very close look at her dripping cunt. There was no question about it...moist all around but he noticed a very distinct line of juice trailing out from between her lips. Very softly he spread her lips so that they moist edges helped them stick to the sides and remain open giving him a good clear view of everything in between. Her clit was slightly poking out from beneath her hood and the opening to her wet tunnel seemed to be on the edge of flexing hard but just kept making tiny little moments. With a large drag from his cigarette he blew it all out hard and fast only two inches from her and focused on her clit...success. Her hole began to flex, clenching down hard and then relaxing to open up more of her passage to his view and in the process she exhaled audibly and more of her sweet fragrant juice was allowed to escape from her hot wet tunnel. With one quick move he pressed his tongue hard and firm against the opening of her pussy and moved it up to her clit allowing the tip of his tongue to flick under her hood as it passed by.

"Oooooooohhhh!" she moaned hard and loud forgetting about the open door, forgetting about her situation, forgetting everything for a moment. Then she felt him climb onto the couch next to her and quickly his hand was gripping the hair at the base of her skull and just as quick as he whipped her head to the side she felt his lips meet hers and she opened freely for him allowing him to slide his tongue in to greet hers and share some of her own silky wet pussy juice. The kiss only lasted for a moment and then he was back off of her walking around the back of the couch again..."Your body is so desperate for my attentions it provided me a sweet taste of honey to entice me, I thought I would be nice and share with you slut."

Did he really just lick her cunt, did he really just kiss her? She was baffled and awestruck at such sweet attentions and just as she began to process that information she felt his hand upon her breast again and then she felt the cold steel of the clip touch down over top of her nipple, and then the pressure as he released the tension slowly until it felt as if his teeth were giving a full hard bite to her nipple...only this bite wasn't going to let up.

As he began to place the clip on her other nipple she let go and breathed deep and smiled. Binder clips can be a truly righteous pain when placed on any part of the body, especially the tender ones...and she had practiced for this moment...but now, upon delivery from his own hands she felt the a strange sort of peace that only a submissive would ever truly understand. This was how it should be, how she was meant to be and the clips brought it all in focus...blindfolded, bound, clipped hard...she loved it, she knew he loved it too and there in was the purpose. She knew...she hoped at least this was turning him on in the way he deserved. Everything else in life was something you just did, but this had purpose, this made her feel alive as if she had never known what it was to feel alive before.

Leisurely he would tug at each clip while leaning over her from the back of the couch. There was a moan for each touch for each tug or pull now...it was turning into a form of communication for her but the message was simple..."I hope this pleases you Sir, thank you thank you." He finished his smoke and had only a few gulps left of his beer when a nearby parking car illuminated the living room and the sight and thought of her exposed for him this way made his erection grow to uncomfortable proportions within his jeans. Quickly he tugged again at both nipples while slightly twisting each clip and again she moaned loud and lustfully in response. He glanced down at her shaven cunt and spoke quickly before the light from the parking car disappeared, "You know the door is still open slut...anyone walking by can hear the moans of a desperately horny girl. My my, what would the neighbors think...," he chuckled softly.

Like a shock of electricity his words hit her, yes she had been off in space and loving every minute of it...why did he have to put her on edge like that? Pins and needles all over, embarrassed and ashamed...no she thought, I have to fight this, I don't want to worry about it, I want my comfort zone, he is here I don't need to feel this way...but she did and just as he anticipated her cunt flexed in response and low and behold he caught the sight of another thin line of juice dripping out before the car across the way killed its lights. The shades on the sliding glass door were mostly drawn and the door itself was open less than a foot but it was possibly to feel the cool air come inside and hear passing cars which only helped to remind her of her exposure.

He finished his beer and was eager to use her to relieve the growing pressure in his pants but this experience deserved a bit more than a hasty release...this needs to be savored...for them both.

She could feel his footsteps vibrate and knew that he was once more standing in front of her and once more he was kneeling, and once more...."ooooooohhh mmmmmm" she moaned softer as she could feel his hot breath near her dripping cunt. She could feel her own juices make a slick warm little trail down to her asshole and just the thought of it made her whole body tingle and the thought of him, so close he surely could see for himself..."oh god," she thought," I am a slut, and he knows it...its' so obvious to him."

Deep breath.

"Yes, but I am his slut...or at least I hope to be and it is obvious to him, he sees right through me and he makes me feel...like myself and being myself pleases him. I have to let him know how grateful I am to be his good little slut. "OOOOHHHH mmmmmmmmMMMMMM!" she moaned loudly enough just for him, just so he would know right now the rest of the world didn't matter..so what if they heard.

He placed his fingers over his labia and softly massaged and tugged at them to get them pulled out to their full length. Her moaning this time was involuntary but just as pleasurable...but she began to become concerned, what about his pleasure, why is he making me feel so good? Then she felt his fingertips and then the nails of those fingertips slowly dig more and more into the ends of her lips and then the cold steel of a larger binder clip met her skin on either side of her lips...and before he spoke it became all too clear to her. "Slut you seem to be losing a lot of precious pussy juice so I feel you need to be clipped up for awhile until that can be of use," as his words trailed off so did his grip on the clip and now it had an exquisitely painful embrace upon her lips. He situated the clip from the bottom of her entrance to just below where her clit joined up with the rest of her pussy. The pain was there without question, but the attention and feeling to her vagina felt amazing.

"I assume there is more beer in the fridge..." he said as he stood and began to wander through the apartment until he found the fridge, found another beer, and found something else chilling there per his request.

When he returned to the room he again startled her with the popping of the beer cap and then he approached her and she could feel him lift at her thighs some in a motion saying bring your knees back towards your head and so she compiled. Then she felt the soft rubber head of a familiar friend wedge under the bottom of the clip holding her lips together. He pulled back at her knees and she once more dropped them so that her thighs were again resting on the couch and the pressure of this rubber bit increased against the clip and in turn increased the pressure of the clip on her lips a bit. Another moan to show her approval.

"It's a nice night out and before I use you as I intend, I am going to go relax on the porch for a few minutes and let you sit here and simmer and just relax and focus on how amazing a feeling it is to suffer for me so obediently" and then he leaned down and turned on the vibrator. She had set it in the fridge with the beer as he had instructed earlier and upon first feeling the cold head of under the clip it was a welcome cooling treat in contrast to the heat her tiny love furnace was putting out. But it wasn't cool for long and now that he had turned on the vibration it mixed with the painful sensations from the clip to send constant pulsing bolts of tiny lightning through her...or at least that's how her mind converted the sensations to a vision in the blackness behind her sleepmask.

He could hear her breath hard at the added attention and before he headed out to the porch he leaned over the couch, grabbed both nipple clips and slowly twisted back and forth as he whispered in her ear, "You wonder if your obedience pleases me, if your pain and exposure....your desperation to cum. Your desperation to make me cum...yes it pleases me, I am ...swelling with pride." Then he gave her the softest kiss just below her ear on her neck and then she heard him slide the door open and back but not close. And as he sat down on her porch to relax with his beer she lay there on the couch lost in the feeling of new sexual sensations that made her feel as if she was an excited school girl nervous but eager to begin on her sexual journey in life.

He pulled up a patio chair close to the open part of the door and set his beer down on a nearby short patio table. With another chair at just the right distance he put his feet up and lit a smoke. Relaxing back in the relative quiet of the evening, if he focused he could just make out the soft mechanical 'whirring' sound of the vibrator and an occasional soft moaning sound coming from inside the apartment. He smiled as he thought about her position...she was learning her place. For far too long her needy little cunt had ruled her and kept her from focusing on her goals with petty shallow orgasms. Since he had begun training her from a distance he had worked with her on harnessing her sexual energy rather than frivolously wasting it without purpose. Since that time she began to feel something from inside come alive and as time passes her achievements and goals met started to stack up under his instruction and control of her cunt. He knew of course she would be wet, no matter the control over her pussy, it would still leak with lustful need. At the moment, the clip would be helping to contain this and his cock flexed a bit at the thought of just how much juice was collecting this very moment inside her vagina.

A few more moments passed and a neighbor from a nearby building walked by and, seeing him smoking, stopped to ask for a cigarette. They exchanged the typical small talk about the weather and such over part of a cigarette and then the other man went on about his way. All the while inside...she had been resting back, focusing on her breathing as the head of her vibe sat poking into that small area between vaginal hole and anal hole. The vibrations reverberated through the binder clip that sat snug on top of the head and sent painful and pleasurable waves through her puffy pussy lips. Still the clip ended just before it reached her clit and with it so close she really wanted to tilt her pelvis forward and force the clip down harder on top of the vibe's head thereby forcing the clip further up to vibrate against her clit. Every time she would make some small effort to do this though she was quickly reminded of the searing pain that shot out as the clip tugged hard at her lips. She could hear the flick of his lighter and the smell of tobacco and knew he was just outside the door and so she moaned ever so softly to let him know how happy she was to serve and obey.