Sultry Summer Ch. 05

Story Info
Stacey Dixon has fun with Rita and Carol.
2.7k words
4.66
30.4k
1
0

Part 5 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Stacey Dixon, Rita Meckler, and Carol Davidson formed a writhing heap of warm, naked flesh on the king-sized bed in the bedroom of a mountain cabin Carol owned in a rural area of James county. All three of them squirmed as hands, lips, and tongues slid over warm flesh and bodies rubbed against one another. It was dizzying, delightful, and erotic; each person kissing another, their hands caressing, seeking. Passion built in the lusting trio as they excited each other beyond belief.

"Ohhhhh!!!" Rita, a full-bodied brunette, moaned when warm lips covered one of her taut nipples, sending a rush of delight through her. Stacey was the one sucking her tender bud, making her tremble with joy.

"Let's do Carol first," she whispered to the young man.

Stacey didn't care who he fucked first, he just wanted to fuck someone! He took the full-bodied red-head in his arms and his lips covered hers. Rita moved behind him and began stroking Carol's pussy softly. The red-head's excitement grew by leaps and bounds as her lovers adored her. Moisture began seeping from her and her nipples were so hard it felt as if they were going to blast off her chest!

"Oh, Goddddd!!!" she moaned, "That feels fantastic!!!"

Lips and tongues traced erotic trails across Carol's belly while other lips and hands worked on her distended nipples. Waves of excitement rushed over her, from her head to her toes, meeting in her middle then, like waves on the ocean, rushing back from where they'd come. Her need grew in intensity. Her body quivered with need and her hands tore at the sheets.

"Take meeeee!!! Please!!! Somebody take meeee!!! I need to come!!! I need to come!!!" Carol begged.

She smiled when Stacey loomed over her, then she felt his rigid cock drag over the smooth, soft surface of her belly, leaving a trail of his pre-cum as it did. It slid between her spread legs, brushing the sodden lips of her pussy.

"In meeeee!!! Oh, Goddddd!!! Put it in meeeeee!!!" she begged, her hips arching, twisting, seeking the satisfaction she so desperately needed. She was so glad Rita suggested a threesome with Stacey. She'd been a little apprehensive at first, but this was better than she'd imagined it would be!

Rita moved opposite her friend's gyrating hips and reached between the bodies of the two lovers. When Stacey raised his hips, she took hold of his tumescent pole and guided it to Carol's cunt. Delighted, she watched the column of swollen flesh sink slowly into her friend's pale, straining body.

She shuddered because she knew exactly what the other woman was experiencing. Thrills continued to ripple through her as she shared the wild experience with them. Rita wasn't in the least bit covetous of what her friends were doing. She stroked the young man's buttocks and felt his muscles tighten and relax as he plunged his cock into Carol.

"That feels awesome!" he moaned as his cock probed Carol's clenching cunt. Rita was fondling and squeezing his balls while he fucked her friend. It was the wildest thing he'd ever experienced!

"Yessssss!!! Oh, God yesssss!!!" Carol cried, her arms flailing, her hands grasping Stacey's arms. "Fuck meeeee!!! Fuck meeeeee!!!" Her hips surged off the bed to meet her lover's arfdent thrusts. Her ecstasy built to an incredible level. She was going to come! Her insides tightened, signalling that her orgasm was near. She strained harder, her hands raking the young man's back, as glorious spasms began.

"Yesssss!!! Oh, Goddd!! Yessssss!!! That's it!!! I'm commmminnnngggg!!!!" she screamed, her body jolting, "Fuck meeeee, Stacey!!! I'm commminnngggggg!!! Yessssssss!!! Yessssssss!!!! Yessssssss!!!! Oh, God, yesssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!"

"Me, toooo!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!! Me, toooooo!!!!" Stacey groaned, his hips lunging against her, pressing her against the bed, while he spewed his hot cream into her.

When they finished, they lay still on the bed, their chests heaving. Stacey supported some of his weight on his arms so Carol wouldn't be crushed by his weight.

Rita hovered over the two people in bed with her, touching, stroking, and kissing each of her partners, making sure they were all right.

"That was wonderful," Carol told Stacey. "You certainly do know how to please a lady."

Stacey blushed. He was having a hard enough time sleeping with one woman at a time. This was too much!

"It was unbelievable watching the two of you!" Rita exclaimed. "It was unreal! You have no idea how arousing it was!"

Stacey rolled off Carol and lay on his back next to her. Rita moved to his side and knelt next to him. Before the young man realized what the dark-haired woman's intentions were, her lips engulfed his almost-soft penis. Then Carol joined in.

Stacey was surprised to discover how much staying power he had. He loved it. "Ohhhhh!!! Godddd!!!" he groaned as the two gorgeous women thrilled him with their lips, tongues, hands, and mouths.

The wonderful sensations he was feeling were compound when Carol began sucking his nipples, drawing the little nubbins of flesh out into stiff, tingling points.

"Annnnhhhhh!!!!" Stacey groaned when Carol began kissing her way across his chest, her hands went to his balls, rolling them, squeezing them softly while Rita sucked his again-turgid cock. "Ohhhhh!! Shittttt!!!" he bawled. His hips moved in a horizontal dance of need.

"Your turn, Rita" Carol told her friend, then she watched with satisfaction as her raven-haired friend swung one finely-formed leg over the teenager's heaving body and settled atop him.

Carol stroked Rita's ass and, when Rita raised her hips, she held the young man's throbbing cock steady so her friend could settle onto it. As Rita had done earlier, Carol watched the swollen shaft disappear into her friend's body.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!" Rita moaned as the boy's stiff cock entered her. Her face went slack with passion, her skin flushed, and exquisite sensations inundated her. She moved her hips and the fleshy pole lashed her insides. It felt so wonderful! She would have liked it if she never had to stop, but knew she'd have to, and soon, as brilliant explosions of pleasure burst in her mind. Faster and faster she moved, Stacey's cock sliding in and out of her, lashing her, driving her right to the acme of joy, then...

"Yesssss!!! Oh, God!!! Yesssssss!!!!" Stacey cried, and pumped his hot cream into the woman impaled on him. Carol was holding and squeezing his balls. He came powerfully, spasm after spasm forcing his spend through his cock into Rita's thrashing body.

"You're commmminnngggg!!!!" the thrashing brunette cried as warmth and wetness laved her insides, "I can feel you!!! Oh, Goddddd!!! Oh, Goddddd!!! I'm commminnnggg, tooooo!!! Yeahhhhhhh!!! Oh, yeahhhhhh!!! Annnnnnnnnhhhhhhh!!! Annnnnhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Carol watched her friend's voluptuous body convulse and found the sight more erotic than anything she'd ever seen before. A tremor went through her. She realized she'd come, too! Just a tiny orgasm, maybe, but she'd come!

In the aftermath of their most recent coupling, the lovers again made a lovely pile of spent bodies tangled on the bed. They were happy, stated, and exhausted.

Stacey was the first to move. "Can we get something to eat?" he asked. "I'm hungry."

"I'm hungry, too" Rita agreed. "What about you, Carol?"

"Yeah," the red-head replied. "Good sex always makes me hungry. Come on, Rita," she said, "Let's get this young man something to eat. We don't want him to lose his strength before we're done with him, do we?"

The women got up, slipped on robes, and went out to the kitchen to prepare a meal.

Stacey put on a pair of sweatpants and went to join them. "Can I help?" he asked.

"We'll make burgers," Rita said, "You can cook them on the gas grill out on the patio if you want to."

Stacey went out on the patio behind the ornate house and lit the gas grill. Before long, he had the hamburgers sizzling. "How do you want your burgers?" he called to the women.

"Medium," Carol said.

"Me, too," Rita said.

"Two medium burgers coming up," Stacey said. He liked to cook. It didn't take him long to finish the burgers. "Meat's done!" he called.

"Bring it in," Carol replied. "We're ready in here."

Stacey put the burgers on a plate and carried them into the cabin. The women had salad and vegetables on the table, along with three place settings. They ate without saying much.

After they finished eating, Rita stood up. "I want to go for a swim," she suggested. Carol's isolated cabin had a huge pond in the back yard. "What do you guys think?"

"I wouldn't mind," Stacey said.

"Sounds like a neat idea to me," Carol agreed.

Carol got up and started for the door, shedding her robe as she went. "Last one in's a rotten egg," she said over her shoulder. Nude, her bountiful breasts dancing, she raced across the lawn.

Stacey and Rita looked at each other, then they doffed their clothes and followed their friend out the cabin door. Soon all three of them were laughing and splashing in the pond's clean, cool water.

Carol and Rita moved to Stacey, who was standing near shore in water up to his waist. One woman positioned herself on either side of him and began making love to him. Their eager hands and lips began exploring his body, quickly bringing him to full arousal.

"I'm glad we fed him," Carol said. "Look how it replenished his strength."

"Amazing, isn't it?" Rita giggled, "How quickly food works."

Stacey gasped as thrills rushed through him. "They say you shouldn't go in the water for an hour after you eat?" he murmured. "Is...is the same thing true about sex?"

"Don't worry," Carol said, "If you get a cramp, we'll massage it out."

"Oh, wow!" Stacey said. He was feeling pretty darn good, what with two ravishing women sending thrills into his body. He put his hands on Carol's waist and hoisted her onto the wooden pier that jutted into the pond next to where he was standing. He realized the minute he did it that the pier was just the right height. Carol's vagina was the same level as his hips.

"Stacey, what on earth are you doing?" she asked.

"This!" Stacey replied. He grasped his erect cock and plunged it into her.

"Ohhhhh!!! Goddddd!!! Yessssss!!!" Carol groaned. "Give it to me!! Yessss!!!" She hadn't expected his sudden invasion of her body, but it sure did feel wonderful!

Stacey stroked into her slowly, his hands sliding over her body, onto her breasts, evoking powerful need. Rita joined in, her soft caresses and kisses adding delectable contact.

"I...Ahhhhh!!!...didn't have any...Ahhhhh!!!...idea I was...Ohhhh!!!...so turned...Uhhhhh!!!...on!" Carol stammered. Her body quaked with increasing urgency as Stacey thrust into her. A knot of need grew deep inside her.

"That feels so good!" Carol groaned. "Don't stoppp!!! Don't stoppp!!!"

"I don't plan to," Stacey groaned. The lush-bodied redhead's hot, clasping pussy clutched his cock as the organ penetrated her cavern. "Believe me, I'm not going to stop!!!"

Then Carol felt it start. "I'm commminnnggggg!!!" she screamed. "Oh, God!!! Oh, Goddddddd!!! I'm commmmminnnggggg!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, Godddddddddddddddddd!!!!!" Her song of ecstasy echoed through the trees surrounding the pond.

When Carol's body began quivering and her cunt started rippling around his cock, Stacey lost control. "Yeahhhhh!!! Me, tooooo!!! Damn!!! Oh, damn!!!" he moaned, then he exploded.

Rita, enjoying the role of adoring observer once again, found the experience exciting. She rained kisses on the passion-wracked couple and her hands slid over them. Suddenly her body shook and a soft moan escaped from her lips. She'd come, too! From watching and touching Carol and Stacey! It made the experience she was sharing with them infinitely sweeter.

Stacey released Carol, pulled his softening cock out of her, and stepped back, breathing hard.

Carol lay back on the pier, panting, still shaken by the intensity of her most recent coupling with Stacey.

Stacey climbed out of the pool and laid down on the dock next to Carol. "That was incredible!" he said.

Rita got out of the water and joined her lovers. She stretched out next to Stacey, opposite Carol. After resting a while, the women sat up and began caressing the young man again.

Once again, passion came to life in the teenager's body. "Ohhhh!!! Shittt!!!" he moaned. "Damn! That feels nice!"

Carol concentrated her efforts on his upper half, her lips moving over his chest and abdomen, raising goose-bumps of delight on his skin.

Rita stroked his legs which began quivering and twitching as her hands glided over them with a feather-light touch. She had the same goal as Carol, the fleshy rod that was beginning to awaken and rise from the center of his body.

"Yessss!!! Ohhhhh!!!" Stacey bawled as the women aroused him to a fever pitch of need. His hips moved up and down as ripples of delight roiled in him.

Rita reached Stacey's groin first and took hold of his erect cock. Then Carol did, too. Two pairs of hands moved over the boy's stiff pole, sliding up and down, circling the flared tip, massaging his pre-cum juices into the skin of the highly sensitive organ. He began moving more and more urgently.

"Ahhhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!!!" the young man moaned, the strain of building ecstasy plain on his face. Lips were moving up and down on his engorged rod, but Stacey had no idea whose they were. Delightfully, they glided over the straining, veined surface, resulting in sensations that were unbearably wonderful. Eventually, thewhole shaft was glistening with wetness. A ring of lips slid over the arrow-shaped purple tip and Stacey was sure he was going to lose control. His hips rose as the muscles of his back tightened.

"Ohhhhhh!!! Goddddd!!! Ahhhhh!!!" he groaned. How much longer could he stand feeling this good? Then his penis was standing, untouched, the cool evening breeze wafting over it. But it didn't remain untouched for long. Lips again tightened around the throbbing shaft and slid down over it. Up and down they moved. As before, these lips continued driving him wild with need.

"You're making me nuts!" Stacey cried.

Rita, at last, straddled his heaving body. Carol held his shaft still for her and it slid right into the woman's magnificent body. Rita whispered out her pleasure as Stacey filled her.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" Stacey groaned. He thrust upward powerfully, jolting the woman impaled on him.

When Rita began moving her hips, Stacey went wild. Rita was overwhelmed by feral sensations evoked by the cock that kept jabbing deep into her, and had to hang on to Stacey's shoulders desperately to keep from being tossed off by his wild movements. Carol helped steady her friend as she rode the young man's wildly bucking body.

"I've never been fucked like this!" Rita thought as she tossed wildly on top of the young man, "It's never, ever been this good!" "I'm gonna come!!" she cried, "Yessssss!!! Oh, yesssssss!!! Yessssssss!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!"

"Take it! Take ittt!!!" Stacey yelled. His seed spouted from his cock, jetting into his lover's clutching, spasming pussy.

Carol watched, transfixed, as the lovers thrashed and strained against each other before her eyes in the bright moonlight. Their bodies were shiny with sweat and their cries of delight were a wondrous sound.

"I need a swim," Stacey said after he and Rita finished and he was once again able to speak. He urged Rita off him, then slid into the cool water.

"Me, too," Rita said. She got up and dived gracefully into the pond.

"What the hell?" Carol thought. She stood up and dived off the pier, her body knifing into the crystal clear, cool water.

Their swim was cleansing and refreshing, but they only stayed in the water a short while. Reinvigorated, they climbed out and headed back to the cabin. They wrapped their arms around each other as they walked and their warm bodies brushed.

"I don't know about the two of you," Stacey said, "but I'm bushed."

The women agreed that they, too, were tired. There appeared to be only one thing to do and they did it. They climbed into Carol's bed, snuggled against one another, and slept the sleep of the sated.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers