Sultry Summer Ch. 16

Story Info
Stacey has a great time with Nicole Everett.
2k words
4.72
22.3k
1
0

Part 16 of the 27 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Stacey Dixon had more adult lovers than he ever dreamed he would have, but of all of them, he had a special fondness for Nicole Everett. As wild as many of his lovers were, none of them was any more enjoyable to be with than Mrs. Everett, his first lover, the woman Bobby Draper introduced him to!

He was making love with many gorgeous women, but in his opinion none of them were any prettier than Nicole. Her breasts, petite and firm, were fantastic! Her skin was so soft, silky, and warm! And her ass was incredible, the best he'd ever seen! Just touching it made him rock-hard!

He had gone to Nicole's house at her request that afternoon, and they made frantic love the minute he arrived. Now they were lying next to each other in her bed, resting.

After lying next to Stacey for a while, Nicole rolled on top of him and began sucking his cock. Quickly, his limp organ expanded and grew, filling her mouth, roaring back to throbbing life.

"From the back this time," Nicole said, getting on her knees. "Take me from the back, Stacey! Let's do it doggy-style!"

"She's fantastic in bed, but she's a lot of fun to be with, too," Stacey mused as he got into position behind Nicole on the bed. He gazed at his lover's lean, delightfully formed body and was thrilled by what he saw. Her succulent breasts dangled under her, the tips straining toward the bed, and the pink opening in the middle of her taut bottom beckoned to him. He grabbed his cock in his hand and plowed into her like a roaring bull.

"Gahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Nicole groaned, immensely gratified by the young man's forceful invasion of her body. She couldn't get enough of him! Young lovers were so fantastic, and Stacey was even better than Bobby Draper had been! She trembled as the young man's body worked against hers feverishly. His hips slapped against her thighs while his huge cock plunged into her body again and again. He reached under her and his hands clutched her dangling breasts. That made Nicole even wilder!

"Stacey!!! Oh, God, Stacey!!!" she groaned moaned, "Yessss!!! Oh, lover, yesssssss!!!"

His muscles straining, Stacey kept lunging into Nicole, feeling her body shake, glorying in how tightly her vagina clutched his hard cock. He heard her mewls of delight, felt her body quivering, and continued. His cock felt as if it would stay hard forever!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Stacey!!!!! Stacey!!!!! Stacey!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I'm commmmiiiiinnnnnnnnnggggggg!!!! I'm commmmmmmmiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggggg!!!! Agggggainnnnnn!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Nicole cried, exploding into paroxysms of bliss.

Stacey felt Nicole's channel spasming around his cock and watched her buck frantically as she came. When her orgasm had spent itself, Nicole sank to the bed, drawing him down atop her. Even though his partner had finished, Stacey hadn't. He kept thrusting his cudgel into her, his hips a blur.

Nicole couldn't believe it! The young man had turned into an animal! Wasn't he ever going to stop? "Oh!!! Oh!!!! Oh!!!! Oh!!!! Oh!!!!" she gasped as Stacey slammed against her. The fact that she was exhausted didn't keep her from enjoying the feelings the super-aroused young man was giving her!

Stacey continued to stab into Nicole, but as he did, he could sense growing tension in his body. He was going to come again, finally! He kept going, a human pile-driver, pounding his pillar of joy deep into his lover's body.

Nicole couldn't stand much more! Stacey was fucking her so hard he was banging her head against the headboard of her bed. She couldn't imagine where he got the strength to keep going. And it was starting to feel really good again. Why, if he kept it up, she was liable to...

"Nicole!!! Oh, God!!!! Nicole!!!!" Stacey screamed when he disgorged his sticky fluids into her. His pleasure was exquisite, verging on painful. "Yesssssssss!!! Oh, God!!! Yesssssssss!!!!"

"Eeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yesssssssss, Stacey!!!! Yesssssssss!!! Agggggggggainnnnnnnnn!!! Oh, God!!! Agggggainnnnnnn!!!" Nicole shrieked, as her lover's hot eruption bestowed still another orgasm on her.

They lay there, with Stacey on top of Nicole, for a long time after their orgasms finally wound down. When Nicole felt the young man's cock finally began to soften and slide from her, she slid out from under him, then climbed out of bed. "I...oh, God, Stacey, that...was...it was so wonderful!" she panted. She looked at Stacey and smiled. The young man's gaze on her ripe, firm body was so ardent it almost felt like a caress. "I...I'm all sticky, I need a bath," she murmured. She bent over, picked up the robe she dropped next to the bed earlier, and slipped into it.

She gave Stacey a kiss, then walked down the hall to the bathroom. She turned on the shower, took off her robe, and before she got in the shower she glanced toward the bathroom door. She jumped when she saw Stacey standing in the bathroom doorway, grinning.

"God, Nicole, you really are beautiful!" he said softly.

"Oh, Stacey, it's so sweet of you to say that," Nicole replied. She thought her affair with Bobby Draper had been wonderful, and it had been. But Bobby, as attentive and loving as he'd been, never gazed at her as adoringly as Stacey did. She could feel his eyes moving over her. His fond gaze thrilled her. Nicole felt herself getting aroused, just from his gaze! Would it never stop? She fervently hoped not! "Uh...I have to...um...my...um...bath..." she stammered.

Stacey walked across the bathroom, slid his arms around her and pulled her naked body against his.

"I feel it and I still don't believe it!!" Nicole thought when the young man's again-erect cock slid between her legs. "He's hard again, he really is!" Stacey's lips covered hers and his tongue thrust into her mouth. She felt him pulling her down, toward the bathroom floor. "Ohhhh!!! God, this is so wonderful!" she thought as hunger took over. She laid back on the cool tile bathroom floor.

Stacey rolled on top of Nicole and plunged his cock into her. His hips began to move, making his shaft probe into her. Her body moved frantically under his! He was surprised how urgently she was responding.

"Now!!! Oh, God, Stacey!!! Now!!! Now!!! Yes!!! Yesssss!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!" Nicole cried, writhing ecstatically as his cock detonated another furious explosion of joy. "Too good!!! Oh, God, too good!!! Don't stop!!! Don't ever stop!!! I'm commmmmminnnnnnnggggggg!!!! I'm commmminnnngggg!! I'mmmmmmmm commmmmmminnnnnnnggggggg!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

"Me, too!!! Nicole!! Nicole!!! Me, tooooooo!!!!" Stacey groaned, exploding into her, then collapsing atop her.

Nicole never did get to take her shower. A little while later, she was lying in her bed next to Stacey. Her arms were around him and her body was pressed tightly against his.

Stacey softly, tentatively, touched one of her breasts. It was so warm, so silky, so neat to touch! He slid his fingers over the velvety surface and heard Nicole moan softly.

"Oh, Stacey, yessssss!!!" she murmured. "Touch my breasts, Stacey! Play with them! Kiss them!" Exultation broke over her like a tidal wave. She groaned and her body arched when Stacey's hand slid over the straining tip of one of her breasts.

Stacey continued to explore Nicole's body and his caresses rapidly had a noticeable effect on the attractive older woman. She kept begging him to touch her and was moaning and shaking!

He was benefiting from the effect of his erotic quest as well. His cock again grew hard.

"Oh, Stacey!" Nicole cooed, breathlessly, "You make me feel so good! I love the way you touch me! Ohhhhhhh!!!!" He was touching her everywhere, setting her nerves on edge, thrilling her, making her body tingle from head to foot! "Don't stop!! Ohhhhhh!!! You're so gentle!! Don't ever stop!!!"

Stacey spent a considerable amount of time fondling and caressing Nicole's breasts. Even though he'd seen them many times before, he was mesmerized by her nipples. They were so hard, got so big, and felt so good against his hands! He bent his head and sucked one rigid, straining, finger-sized tip between his lips.

Thrills swept through Nicole. She moaned passionately, her body arched, and her hands pressed against his head. "Gahhhhhhh!!!! Oh, God!!!" she cried. "Oh, God!!! Yesssssss!!! Oh, Lover, Lover, Lover!!! Yesssss!!! Yessss!!! Kiss them, Stacey!!! Oh, yessssss!!!! Kiss my breasts!!!! Suck my nipples!!!!" Exultation coursed through her and she gloried in the fabulous sensations the young man's lips and roaming hands evoked. She was being drawn inexorably into a whirlpool of bliss and couldn't think of anything she wanted more.

Stacey felt Nicole stiffen, then she began to moan, her body started thrashing, and her hands clutched his head.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!!" she groaned. "I'm coming!!! Oh, Stacey!!! Stacey!!! Stacey!!! Don't stop!!! Don't stop!!! I'm commmmmminnnnnnngggggggggg!!!!!" Nicole was surprised by the orgasm that raced through her while Stacey suckled her breasts. It wasn't the first time something like that happened to her, but it did catch her off-guard.

Stacey was astounded when Nicole's orgasm exploded. All he'd done was suck her breasts! He continued kissing and caressing her magnificent, quivering globes while she continued to moan and writhe on the bed.

Nicole felt as if she was in heaven! Stacey's lips were so insistent, and the sensations they caused were so intense, she never wanted to what he was doing to her to stop! As the young man continued exploring and caressing her, she felt herself begin an ascent toward higher planes of delight. He shifted position on the bed, and when he did, his erect cock nudged against Nicole's leg.

Realizing he was hard again, Nicole urged him on top of her. "Take me, Stacey!" she implored him, "I want to feel you in me!"

Shaking with anticipation, Stacey felt Nicole grasp his cock and guide it to her opening. He lifted his hips and his partner swept the flared tip of his swollen cock down through her juice-soaked, pulsing labia. When she had it centered on her opening, she held it there.

"Now, Stacey! Take me!" Nicole urged. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" she groaned when Stacey drove his cock into her. "This is how making love should be!" she thought, as Stacey's young, hard cock plunged into her.

Stacey felt as if he were on fire. When he sank into Nicole he almost fainted from the wild, intense sensations he experienced! It felt too good, he couldn't keep still! He began driving into her, his hips pounding against her, his cock spearing deep into her. God! He was going to come again! He couldn't stop! It felt too good!

Nicole responded far more quickly than she expected to. The totality of the experience Stacey was giving her: the fervor with which he was fucking her, the powerful thrusts of his hips; it was all too much; she couldn't control herself, couldn't do a thing to slow her headlong rush toward release. She wanted to come! She needed to come! She...she was...

"Stacey!!! Oh, God!!! Stacey!!! I'm coming!!! Oh, darling!!! I'm commmmmmminnnnnnnggggggg!!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Gahhhhhhhhh!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Stacey!!! Stacey!!! Stacey!!! Stacey!!! Yessssssssssss!!! Oh, yesssssssssssss!!!!" she screamed, clutching at the young man, her hips bucking up against his.

"Unnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Stacey groaned as his semen boiled up, then gushed into Nicole. He pressed his hips against her bucking, straining body, keeping himself buried deep in her, sharing the ultimate in joy with her once again. When they finally were finished, he lowered his face to hers, kissed her, felt her arms wrap around his neck, and her tongue duelling with his.

"Wonderful! Wonderful!! Oh, God, Stacey!! That was so wonderful!!!" Nicole babbled after the kiss ended. "Oh, God!!! You always make me feel wonderful, Stacey!!! Oh, you wonderful man!!!"

Stacey finally rolled onto the bed next to her. Nicole rolled on her side, put her arm around him, and kissed him softly on the cheek. "I'm not just saying that. You are a marvelous lover, Stacey," she said, delighted that he blushed.

Nicole knew she wasn't his only lover, and found fact that he'd somehow managed to retain some of his innocence very endearing. She pulled him against her and covered his mouth with hers yet again. Even kissing him was wonderful!

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers