Sultry Summer Sex

Story Info
An Asian woman is ambushed with torrid sex on a summer night.
3.4k words
4.42
80k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a while since I uploaded something, and recently my mood to write these kinds of stories has returned. Hope you enjoy.

***

It was hot, so swelteringly hot, even at night. The sheets were made of soft silk, and they felt so smooth against my skin as I enveloped my naked body within them and tried to sleep. But even the luxurious silk couldn't quite stave off the tropical summer heat. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore, and I climbed out of bed and took a walk through the house.

Except for a g-string, I was completely naked. My long black hair flowed over my back almost down to my elbows, and I swept a few stray locks back over my shoulders as I walked. The only other person in the house remained in bed fast asleep.

I took a detour to the kitchen where I drained a bottle of ice cold water from the water cooler. It wasn't my first trip to the water cooler tonight, and it probably wouldn't be my last. After my drink, I made my way to the front of the house, where we had a spacious living room with an Eastern-style sliding door leading to the garden.

I moved the sliding doors to one side and walked out into the open-air rooftop garden. The floor was made of polished mahogany paneling, there were plants scattered around at regular intervals, and the centerpiece was a large paddle-pool shaped like a figure of eight.

The view was extraordinary. The mansion was right near the coast, looking out over one of Hong Kong's many bays. The moon was a thinly curved slice of silver light in a totally cloudless sky, and the calm sea shimmered with the starlight that reflected off its liquid surface.

The amazing sights were complimented by the sounds of nature that came with it. The summer insects were out in force, and a chorus of crickets filled the air with their chirping.

But even out in the night air, it was still swelteringly hot.

I clambered into a deck chair beside the pool and lay down. The fabric wasn't as soft or smooth as the bed covers, and it would probably get uncomfortably soaked with sweat, but it was better than nothing. I lay there for a while, staring out at the beautiful view, completely unembarrassed to have my breasts and body bared to the open sky.

Why would I be embarrassed? Nobody was around to see.

Sometimes there were peepers - or more accurately gawkers - who would catch a glimpse of me sunbathing topless or completely naked. They tended to be teenage boys on their way to or from the beach, boisterous and insecure at the same. They were worried about how to charm or weasel their way in between a girl's legs, and whether they could perform as well as the guys in the pornos they watched.

Gawkers were rare though, without a decent angle it was impossible to see the rooftop pool and garden from street level, or even from the neighboring houses. Of course, I had been seen out on the rooftop garden in broad daylight with little or no clothing on, and it was possible some people had snapped pics or videos of me. It was too hot to shiver, even in discomfort, but whatever impulse made me want to do so was also tempered by my inner exhibitionist.

And in any case, it was the middle of the night. No one could see me walking around with my tits on display or the thin strip of triangular red cloth that hid my pussy from the world. It felt incredibly liberating to be naked out in the open with no one around to see me.

A breeze whispered gently through the air, a sultry breeze as warm and tropical as the air itself, but a breeze nonetheless, and I became more comfortable in the reclining deck chair. The hot and humid atmosphere was also making me horny.

I ran my hand across my sweat-soaked belly, slipping my fingers underneath the triangle of cloth that guarded what little modesty I had. Then I slid a finger down between my lower lips, rubbing my fingertip up and down over my clit. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth as my sensitive clit reacted to my touch and sent little wavelets of pleasure fluttering through my crotch.

I seldom masturbated, and rarely out in the open, but this too felt incredibly liberating. I rubbed my clit frenetically with only the open sky to watch me, and I felt my labia become engorged with pleasure. I couldn't get away with this in the bedroom - not with someone else sharing the bed with me - and it felt so good to have a self-pleasure session, a session that was both out in the open and private.

Not completely private, as it turned out.

I turned my head and my eyes cracked open just a little bit, enough to catch a glimpse of a figure on the other side of the partition. I flinched as though I'd been zapped by static and immediately stopped what I was doing.

The luxury, multi-story house in which I lived wasn't a standalone structure. All the houses in this area were semi-detached with two houses - each with its own rooftop garden and pool - joined as one structure. The only thing that separated the two gardens was a waist-height glass wall. On the other side of that partition, someone was standing there watching me.

I sat up in a mixture of shock and embarrassment, hastily removing my fingers from my thong. Into that emotional mix was thrown indignation. Who the hell was this person? Why was he out so late at night, and what the hell was he doing peeping into someone else's garden?

The light from the stars and moon was just enough to get a reasonably good look at him, and I could see that he wasn't Chinese or Asian. His light skin and features were clearly European, as was his head of blond hair. Like me, however, he was naked except for underwear: a pair of loose boxer shorts that looked stuck to his legs by sweat. His legs...

His legs - his whole body, in fact - was rippling with toned muscle, and his facial features, as well as his muscles, looked like finely chiseled marble. It occurred to me to wonder what a white boy was doing in the neighbor's garden, or in this neighborhood at all. He couldn't be the help, Indonesian and Filipina maids were so much cheaper to hire. Maybe a pool boy?

Whatever the reason, he was still staring at me.

I got up abruptly from the deck chair and tried to retreat indoors to safety. Just as abruptly - and faster than I could move - my gawker had leaped over the partition and closed the distance by the time I'd managed to open the sliding door.

I turned around just as he clamped his hand over my mouth, suppressing the frightened scream I wanted to utter. In the same moment, I reached down and grabbed him by the crotch in a defensive impulse, causing him to freeze up in response.

We stood there locked in a mutually threatening pose with my fingers closed dangerously around his sensitive manhood, and his hands in turn threatening my windpipe. Neither of us dared to move or even flinch. My heart was racing in fear as I wondered what this brazen intruder might do to me if I dared to squeeze - or if it weren't for the fact that I was threatening to squeeze.

Apart from flimsy underwear, we were both naked, and our sweaty skin was actually touching as we engaged in a staring match to complement our mutual threat to each other's vitals. We also got a good look at one another's bodies as we squared off.

He had to be an underwear model from Europe or America with a body like that. His toned musculature was even more noticeable now that it was touching my belly, and his muscular chest was pressed up against mine. He was incredibly attractive, and being right up close to him was making me feel a little weak in the legs, and more than a little vulnerable between them.

I could tell he was having similar thoughts about my body. With one hand still clamped over my mouth, his other hand wandered over my flesh, down my neck to my chest where he cupped and fondled my breasts. His caresses were surprisingly tender, and I opened my mouth a little in response to his touch.

My fingers were still firmly closed around his junk, and I felt his bulging crotch grow in my grip. I loosened my grip ever so slightly and began to fondle him. The sexual tension between us was inevitable and growing like a dormant volcano. We were both in our underwear after all, and the humid heat of the summer night was like gasoline to the growing sexual fire between us.

His other hand moved away from my mouth, pausing to trace a finger across my lips before taking me by the chin and lifting my face to his. His eyes were a gorgeous green, and they complimented his blond hair. I forgot that he was an intruder and that he was groping me, and allowed him to close in and press his lips to mine.

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth, allowing his tongue entrance. He pressed his body even closer to my own, running his hands all over my sweaty, naked body as his crotch pressed against my own. I relinquished my hold on his manhood completely and returned the embrace, losing myself in the encounter.

Without warning, he hooked his hands behind my knees and hoisted me into the air. The ongoing kiss smothered my surprised yelp as he carried me through the open sliding doors into my own home and laid me down on the cushioned living room bench.

Whilst keeping me pinned under his weight, he fumbled with his boxer shorts and yanked them down to his ankles. A bolt of adrenaline shot through my heart as I realized what was about to happen. This white boy had been peeping on me, then he'd hopped over the partition to stop me from crying out for help, and now he was preparing to rape me.

Between the shadows, I could see his cock; long, thick, and white, pointing at me like a warrior's spear, threatening to violate me. I started struggling against his weight, but it was useless, he was far stronger than me, and my wriggling was only a minor annoyance as he began fumbling with my thong.

Now I was feeling fear. It was a strange, exhilarating kind of fear, but it was fear nonetheless. He had already managed to worm his fingers under the fabric of my g-string and he yanked it hard, ripping the cloth away from my cunt and with it my last piece of protection from his threatening cock.

I was helpless now. I didn't think I could muster the strength to make one last attempt to push him off, and he didn't deign to waste any more time with foreplay. I felt like a sacrificial maiden given as an offering to gratify some brutish tribal god, and without further ceremony, he lined up his manhood with my womanhood and pushed inside.

I gasped. The gasp of shock and discomfort I let out was drowned out by the ongoing chorus of crickets outside, but it was certainly audible to my molester, now-rapist. His cock was longer and thicker than it looked in the summer night shadows, and I felt the walls of my vagina stretch further than ever before to accommodate his size and girth.

He grunted his pleasure as he went balls-deep inside me, savoring the sensation of being physically inside a woman, particularly an Asian woman. White guys and yellow fever were certainly a thing, and the slow, arrogant pleasure he took in violating me as his thrusting began clued me in on his kinks.

Most embarrassing of all, I was liking it too. This encounter and the events leading up to it could have been taken straight from an erotic novel. A woman being ravished by her handsome and exotic lover on a hot and humid summer night. Viewing my situation through that lens, as his thrusting and grunting became stronger and louder, made it easier to surrender to what was happening.

My white rapist had no such complicated feelings as far as I could tell. He hugged his body close to mine, grinding and slamming his hips without mercy or restraint as he thrust himself into me. His cock pumped like a piston into my wet and welcoming vagina, and all I could do was try not to yelp too loudly.

There was minimal friction between us as he fucked me. The sultry summer sweat from our naked bodies smoothed our movements as he humped me, sliding his body back and forth across my vulnerable belly, and pounding my precious pussy with each merciless thrust of his giant cock.

I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and hugged him close as my rape progressed. We both knew there was no escape, and he would continue until he'd had his pleasure. But I increasingly wanted my own pleasure satisfied as well. His cock was pounding my cervix like a battering ram, and the sheer erotic tension of the encounter meant that it wasn't just the sweat that was making me wet.

He was nearing climax. I could tell from his increasingly ragged breath and the growing aggressiveness of his strokes. The primal, beast-like nature of his sexual assault on my body was causing serious pleasure to balloon in my belly and in my cunt.

A realization struck me.

He saw the look of panic that flashed across my face in the dim light and ignored it. I should have known he would. In fact, through the shadows and our sweat-soaked, semi-consensual lovemaking, I could almost make out a flash of a grin. It was a grin of satisfaction, maybe even of triumph, and I could tell that I'd given away the fact that I wasn't on any kind of birth control.

The sweaty slapping of our bodies together had become a loud drumbeat that could be heard over the sound of the cricket chorus outside. I was yelping and moaning in sync with his thrusting in a delirium of helpless pleasure, and I tightened my embrace of my rapist. It was all I could do in that moment as the orgasm bubbling up inside me threatened to boil over completely.

He snarled into my ear suddenly and forced his cock inside me right up to the hilt. In spite of the sweltering heat, I felt a sensual shiver run through me as a sticky jet of liquid warmth erupted from his cock deep inside my pussy. It was followed by another jet, and another and another, pulse after pulse of potent seed filling my vulnerable pussy to the brim.

The feeling of his potent payload flooding my cunt burst the growing bubble of pleasure within me. I squealed aloud as I orgasmed, clawing at my rapist's back and wrapping my legs around his thighs out of carnal instinct as he violated me to the core. My belly and crotch were reduced to emotional jelly as my climax melded with his.

He held himself inside me for the longest time, triumphantly burying his manhood up to the hilt to cement his conquest of my body. The arrogance of his brazen violation was astounding. At the same time, I couldn't help but be overwhelmed into submission by the whirlpool of feelings surging within me.

We were both panting with exhaustion as we came down from our mutual sexual high, and the heat emanating from our sweaty bodies made the summer air feel cool by comparison. As our labored breathing slowed and quietened to a resting state, the background noise of the chorusing crickets returned to full volume.

I also became more conscious of the fact that there was a strange white boy on top of me, who had just raped me.

He took that as his queue to leave, pulling out and leaving me violated and exhausted, laying on my back with my legs splayed before him. He knelt down to pick something up off the floor then paused on his way up to get a good look at my pussy.

I felt a warm, wet tongue brush my clitoris as he stood up and departed without a word, holding a bunch of cloth in his hand. In my overheated, post-orgasmic delirium, I could just make out his white boxer shorts and a strip of red cloth bunched in with it: my thong.

That animal was taking my underwear as a trophy.

At least he had the courtesy to shut the sliding door after him once he was out. I lay peacefully in the dark, the natural din of insect sounds now silenced as a salty mix of his sweat and mine ran in rivulets down my naked body. After a while, I also felt a sticky liquid start to drip out of my cunt.

I mustered the energy to get up from the cushioned living room bench and make another trip to the kitchen. After draining another bottle of ice cold water straight from the cooler, I returned to bed, climbing groggily back under the covers, lethargic from the sweltering summer heat and dazed by the encounter.

The other occupant of the house - and of the bed - stirred as I returned, rolling over and wrapping an arm and a leg around me, our breasts rubbing against each other.

Somehow I felt safer with another woman's body snuggled close to my own. I reciprocated the snuggle, sharing female skin and warmth with my housemate and bedmate. But my sexual encounter with that sexy white boy had only happened about ten minutes ago, and the memory made my naked body feel intensely vulnerable, especially my pussy.

Self-consciously, and maybe also out of confused desire, one of my hands slipped down between my thighs to cradle my crotch and touch myself. I could feel that my labia were still puffy with pleasure, and I could feel my wetness from the residual arousal of the earlier encounter. I could also feel his seed leaking from my slit, and in spite of the torrid heat, it made me shiver.

*

The sun rose early in the summer, and it was already shining high in the sky when I got to the kitchen wearing nothing but a short dressing gown to begin making breakfast for two.

Or rather for three.

I reached into my dressing gown and placed a pensive hand on my belly. It had been two months since that night, and I still couldn't decide if it had been rape or the best sex of my life - or perversely, both. But the fruit of that night was growing inside me, and I fully intended to keep it.

My housemate walked into the kitchen and planted a playful kiss on my cheek. She was wearing panties and nothing else, baring her tits to the world. It was the same outfit I had been wearing that night, and I wondered if one day my rapist would come for her.

I hadn't told her about what had happened, let alone that I'd fallen pregnant as a result, but my belly would give me away sooner or later. It would be even more shocking when the baby was born with Caucasian features. Besides being my housemate, she was also my best friend and female fuck-buddy, she would probably understand if and when I finally told her.

My hand was still resting on my belly, and I smiled a little to myself. It probably wouldn't be so bad if the father came back to visit.

***

I made a mistake by trying to start a new mega-series with the Master and then leaving people hanging when I ran out of ideas and inspiration to continue it.

This is a standalone story and isn't meant to be the start of another series. I might add a sequel in the future if enough people want one, but no false promises this time.