Sultry Summer Sweat

Story Info
Watching lovers in their secret rendevous
1.7k words
4.33
29.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a sultry summer night. Sweat covers my skin in a light sheen. The sun is just setting. The light on the red brick of the motel walls is making it golden. It's a dingy little motel that lovers go to steal a few moments away from work, spouses, reality...

She is suddenly beside me. A warm, wicked smile curls seductively on her lips. She takes my hand and pulls me into a small room that faces away from the sounds of the traffic. She's giggling naughtily the whole way there. As we walk in, I notice that the AC isn't working. There's a window open slightly and the sound of soft jazzy music is wafting in from a neighboring building. The music somehow adds to the heat, but not unpleasantly.

The woman kisses me very softly, like butterfly wings against my lips. I nuzzle her neck gently, it smells sweet and faint, mixed with her body chemistry. She sits me down in a chair facing the bed, and I know she's brought me to watch.

He walks in from the same door we just entered through. His grin is almost identical to hers. Cats caught in the creamery. Walking up to me he doesn't say anything, his hand tangles in my long black hair. He too kisses me softly, just a tad more pressure than when she kissed me. The faint musky smell that men exude filling my nostrils. I touch his cheek in greeting and smile.

He stands up and kisses her deeply. I watch their tongues play. The slow teasing licking and biting, soft moans as his hands start to caress her beautiful breasts. I run my tongue against the roof of my mouth, sharing the kiss in my mind.

They both help each other out of their clothing. Their lips tongue and teeth leaving marks and trails as each inch of flesh is exposed. I can smell their desire and they are beautiful. He pauses as her blouse is the only thing left on her, it is open and long silhouetting her body in the light of sunset. He massages and kisses her breasts, squeezing them in his large hands, sucking the swollen nipple into his mouth.. it's a sloppy wet sound. I press my thighs together as my own desire rises in me.

I know he sees me doing this. He stands up and makes her face me as he gets behind her. He kisses her neck as he fondles her breasts and runs his hand down between her thighs. His eyes are on me as if he's waiting for something. I part my legs, revealing my wet, blue cotton panties. I hear him groan as his fingers slip between her pussy lips. The sound that moans from between her lips make me throw one of my legs over the chair's arm and rub at the wet crotch of my panties.

They are both watching me as I am watching them. I see her lick her lips as I pull aside my panties and expose my pussy to view. I rub at my clit and try to match the motion and pace of his fingers on her. She gets wilder as she sees the wetness leak down my ass. She almost takes a step closer but he holds her with his arm, his hand on her breast. He pulls his fingers away from her pussy and lets her lick them clean.

She turns and kisses him, sharing the taste of her pussy between them, I can see how she's standing, his cock is pressing into her abdomen. They both turn to their side as she slowly slinks down on her knees in front of him. I take this opportunity to unbutton the front of my own shirt and take off my panties.

He's pulling at his cock. As he strokes it her tongue swirls around the head. She's got very pretty lips and they wrap around his cock as she grabs the base of it away from him. His hands grip her hair and pull it away from her face. He's giving me a good view of his cock slipping in and out of her tightly sucking mouth. His eyes are half closed watching me, groaning as his hips start to fuck forward into her mouth. I spread my lips for him and let him watch me play with my swollen clit.

She's sucking deeper now, taking his cock all the way down to the base. My cream is spilling out onto my fingers and down my ass as I keep pace with the strokes of her mouth on him. I pinch my clit which draws a gasp from both him and myself. She is swallows around him, moaning to vibrate her throat around his stiff cock, then sucks all the way off his cock until it pops and bobs out of her mouth. We all exchange guilty grins as she continues to lick at his balls teasingly.

He pulls his cock away and sits down on the bed as he reaches out to her. I look on curiously as he puts a pillow on the floor. Before either she or I know what is happening he grabs her waist and pulls her legs up over his shoulders. Her body is upside-down facing me, breasts heavy and pointing downward. She is surprised but she seems to like it. Again they both watch me as I am lost in their pleasure, and they get lost in mine. His tongue laps at her wet pussy lips and we all three groan as a single voice.

He sucks on one then another pussy lip before teasing his tongue over slit and clit. He's holding her by her thighs and as his tongue pushes into her I hungrily push my fingers into my own hole. So warm, wet, and throbbing with need I can imagine what his tongue is slipping into and the room fills with the sound of maddeningly seductive sounds of sex.

I pull my fingers out of my pussy and taste myself. My mouth is much cooler than my hole and I can feel the contrast as I shove my fingers back inside myself. Her tits are swaying as she moans and tries to buck her hips against his invading tongue. I pinch my nipples as my breasts spill out over my bra. Watching his tongue lap up all her deliciously wet cream, I put both of my legs on the chair's arms and free my hands to rub my clit as they finger my hole.

He reaches down and she lays her arms in his hands. In a very acrobatic move, he leans back and pulls her up so that she is sitting on his face. He gives her an audible groan as his face is covered in her sweet pussy and she pumps her hips onto his pistoning tongue a few more times before dismounting.

By now I can barely stand it. I want to come so badly but I hold back in order to enjoy the full show. His cock is so hard it's almost purple. I can see it throbbing, it slightly sways with each heartbeat. She leans over and gives his cock a little kiss and he slaps her ass. He holds her ass and hips in place and pats it gently. I guess its a signal for them because she freezes in that position. Slipping up from below her he gets on his knees behind her. She's on all fours before him. I smile at her and blow her a kiss as my fingers stretch my hole. I spread my legs wider to give her a nice view of me fingering my bald pussy.

I look up at him and see that he too is watching me. He gives me a wink and strokes his cock a few times, wiggling it at me. I blow him a kiss too. He rubs his throbbing cock against her wet pussy and she purrs and reaches back between her thighs to rub her clit and feel his cock as it slides into her. As he leans forward she gasps and grabs the edge of the bed. His groan is something deep and almost primitive. I watch the sweat rolling down both their bodies and then her breasts start to sway as the unmistakable sound of fucking hits me full blast.

His hands are on her shoulders now. I can't see him entering her but I can hear his body smacking against her ass as he pushes all the way in. It's so delicious looking that I almost forget that I'm fingering myself for a moment. I don’t want to close my eyes. I watch them and they watch me. My fingers quicken their pace twisting now, rubbing the heel of my palm against my swollen clit.

To my amazement he mimics my rhythm as she rotates her body on his cock. I can feel a wave of pleasure rush through my pussy and my abdomen like lightning. I groan and push my hips up and fuck myself hard with my fingers as I watch them and squeeze my breasts. He follows suit and grabs onto her shoulders as she grabs onto the bed and fucks her so hard I can hear their bodies smacking together. Our groans are driving me crazy. The smell of sex making me drunk and the feeling of my pussy being filled over and over makes me scream loudly.

The scream is like a catalyst that sends us all reeling into that dark delicious mind erasing void of orgasm. He's coming inside her pussy as it milks his cock with wave after delicious wave of pussy clenching come. My back is arched and still I hold my eyes open as that golden honey of come flush rushes over my body. I watch them kissing deeply, too weak to pull their bodies apart. His hands caress and massage her back as she lays panting with a smile on her face.

I stand up weakly and go to the bathroom to clean up. When I come back out both of them are asleep on the bed, probably resting for their next round. The night is cooler somehow and I lean over them to pull the sheets over their sweaty bodies. Before leaving I kiss them each softly and watch them smile in their sleep.