Suman’s Saga Ch. 03

Story Info
Jungle is not safe someone might see you.
3.9k words
4.33
121.9k
31

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rohit01
rohit01
118 Followers

Suman was driving car to her home, but her mind was occupied by so many questions, she had no answers. Her eyes were wet. She was full of guilt consciousness. Naturally her attention was not on the road and she nearly escaped an accident. "What am I doing!" she screamed.

Somehow she reached the home. When she entered the house, she found the land line phone ringing.

She picked the phone, "Memsaab are you okay."

She did not reply and smashed the receiver down. "Kallu, you will burn in hell," she said in anger.

She rushed to her bedroom and collapsed on the bed onto her stomach and started crying."Oh God! Why did this happen to me?"

She found it very hard to digest that she let Kallu play his dirty game with her.

She kept lying there for a moment and then thought, "I should clean myself."

She bounced off the bed and rushed to the bathroom. She opened the shower and stood under falling sprinkle of water. She picked the soap and started rubbing it on her vagina. "Oh... it's still paining... Why did I bend before that bull?" She murmured and started the gentle massage with soap over her vagina to give a soothing.

The night was very uneasy for her. She was struggling for the sleep. Events of the garden were haunting her mind. She was restlessly changing her position on the bed. She slept very late.

Next morning she made a decision to fire Maya. She knew that if Maya continued her job at her home than Kallu will come every now and then finding some excuses. But maya didn't turn up that day. Instead she called Suman and said, "memsaab I will not come for a week, I am going to village for some urgent work." before suman could say something else phone was disconnected.

Two days later:

Suman was trying to forget everything. In the evening she decided to go to local vegetable market to buy some vegetables. She wore black jeans and white top.

Vegetable market was full of crowd. People were brushing against each other. It was almost impossible to move forward without brushing against somebody.

As she was moving she felt a pat on her ass cheek. She turned back in anger and found Kallu standing right behind her. There was wicked smile on his face.

"I could have played second inning that day but you ran away," Kallu said with lustful expression on his face.

"Get lost!" Suman said and moved forward.

After one minute she turned back to see whether he is still around. She took sigh of relief that he was gone.

When Suman emerged from the market crowd and given a glance towards her car, she found Kallu standing there. "What's he doing there?" She murmured.

Her face turned red due to sudden upsurge of anger inside her. She wanted to rush there and slap him on the face. But then she thought that, it would not be appropriate for her to do that as her own reputation was on stake. Actually she feared that he might bark about the garden incident before people.

Slowly she proceeded towards her car, ignoring him. As she reached near the car she heard, "you look gorgeous in jeans."

She didn't respond and pulled out Car's key from her purse. But before she could react, Kallu snatched key from her hand.

"What are you doing? Give my keys back to me," Suman said slowly so that nobody else could hear her except Kallu.

But Kallu had something else in mind. He unlocked the car and sat on the driving seat.

Suman decided not to create the scene. It was market place and lot of people from her neighborhood might be there. She opened the opposite door and sat beside Kallu.

"You better give my keys back to me or else..."

"I want to talk to you," Kallu said.

"But I don't want to talk to you. Get the hell out of here. I will call the cops if you didn't move out at once," Suman said.

"You are free to call anybody, but I am not going anywhere," Kallu said with a wicked grin.

"There is no doubt; you are a real son of a bitch." Suman said looking into his eyes.

"Whatever, but I need to talk to you, let's go somewhere."

"Look, I am not going anywhere...okay... get out from my car!"

"Memsaab you are so spicy... That's why I like you so much."

Hearing this, her teeth clenched together and she looked at him with fire in her eyes. But then she saw someone outside. "Oh God, Mr. Mehta... he lives near my house," she murmured.

Kallu heard her murmur. He immediately started the engine and rushed the car out of that area.

"What are you doing?" Suman shouted.

"That uncle could have seen us, so I rushed the car from there."

"Stop it I say and get the hell out of my car!"

Kallu didn't bother about her shouting and pressed his feet on the accelerator. "Memsaab why are you angry with me? Didn't you enjoy that day?"

"I didn't enjoy anything okay...be clear about that... now stop the car and get out immediately."

"The way you held my dick in your soft hand was amazing. The memory of that moment is still fresh in my mind. You like my dick... don't you?"

She had no answer to this question. She found herself speechless. She turned her head away from him towards the window. The events of the garden were running through her mind.

"memsaab you were moaning in ecstasy yesterday, don't you want it again?"

"Stop this nonsense!" she said turning her head towards him. But as she turned, she got stunned.

Kallu was trying to unzip his fly with his right hand holding steering by left.

"What are you doing?"

"Going to show you something you like most. I know you are crazy for my dick."

"Look.... There is no such thing okay... I am not crazy for that ugly thing. "

"Let's see then" Kallu said with a big grin.

Suman turned her head away from him towards the window.

"Damn it... where did it stuck?" Kallu said, irritated.

When Suman turned her head, she found him struggling with his fly. She could not help smiling.

"You should be helping me instead of smiling at me. After all I am doing this for you only." Kallu said.

"Let it be stuck forever, I don't care."

"memsaab my giant can't remain in prison for long. It will tear apart this trouser if need be," Kallu said, and given a wicked smile.

"Stupid." Suman murmured.

"Oh yes... finally my giant is ready to come out... look at it memsaab it is giving you standing ovation."

"Go to hell."

"Come on memsaab; please give it a look, it's standing for you in all its glory.

She turned her head to say, "Look I am getting late, I don't have time for this shit. Stop the car and get out at once."

But when she turned, she couldn't help stealing a glance on his enormous organ. And when her eyes moved on the dick, they got glued it. Such was the impact of his cock on her.

"You like it, don't you?" Kallu said.

"It's not like that okay." She stuttered while she said that and immediately turned away from him.

"I didn't mean that. Please feast on it. It's yours only memsaab."

Realizing that things are turning wild again she said, "Kallu I am getting late. I think we had enough of talking. Stop the car immediately."

"memsaab why are you holding yourself back. Go ahead and enjoy freely. You like my dick you know it. Please hold it in your soft hand. I bet you will enjoy it even more today," Kallu said.

"I am not interested kallu, stop the car...now."

Kallu grabbed her hand and pulled it towards his organ. "Car will not stop until and unless you play with it."

"Look Kallu, that day I made a mistake, I won't repeat it again. I am not interested in such things. Don't waste your time."

"I have plenty of time for you... don't bother about that. Please hold it once, I promise I will stop the car after that."

"Why don't you understand I can't do it?" Suman pleaded.

"But you did perfectly fine yesterday...what happened today?" Kallu asked.

"You don't understand...I can't...."

"You did it once, doing it again won't give you extra negative marking... did you get what I mean." Kallu said placing his hand on hers.

Soon the car was on deserted road. There was forest on the both sides of the road. As Suman was engrossed in her thoughts, she failed to notice the surrounding. When, Kallu given sudden left turn to the car and car entered inside bushes, she came to her senses.

"Where are we?"

"Don't worry this is small forest patch. We are in town only."

"Kallu why don't you understand... you are wasting your time. I am not interested in repeating yesterday's incident."

"Well... I just need to talk to you.... No one will disturb us here."

Suman looked around. There were big bushes all around.

"Memsaab please tell me frankly...didn't you like yesterday."

"I didn't like anything...why don't you get it."

Kallu grabbed her hand and placed it on his dick and said, "Say it again."

His dick was still hard like a rock. He rubbed her fingers on his shaft.

"Stop this...that won't change my mind!" Suman shouted while trying to pull her hand back.

"Okay as you wish..." kallu said and let her hand go free.

She immediately removed her hand from his dick.

"Kallu you are wasting your time... I am telling you...give my keys now."

Kallu went into complete silence. However, after a minute he said, "Let's make a deal Memsaab."

"What deal?"

"Let me put my dick in your asshole today. I give you my words that I won't bother you again," Kallu said. His facial expression looked as if he was requesting.

"No... way." She said after giving it a thought. She thought about it because anal sex was her secret fantasy. Her friend Juhi, who got married earlier than her, had narrated the pleasure of anal sex to her. "You must try it after your marriage," Juhi had said to her. But due to her shy nature Suman never asked Sanjay about anal sex. And Sanjay never showed any interest in it. He even once stated while reading in one magazine about anal sex that how can people indulge in this pervert act... it's so unhygienic. After, listening this from Sanjay Suman buried her fantasy in the deep corners of her heart. But when Kallu asked for it, her fantasy became alive. That's why she given a thought to it.

Seeing Suman in deep thoughts Kallu said, "what are you thinking, your beautiful butt must have a taste of big dick. I bet you will not regret it. Your husband can never fuck your ass the way I will."

"He is not interested in these things," Suman said immediately but later regretted saying it without thinking.

"What do you mean, you mean to say this beautiful ass of yours is not having pleasure it deserves."

"Stop this nonsense," Suman Shouted.

"But memsaab you must experience the pleasure of dick in your ass. Without it your sexual journey would be incomplete"

"I am not on any sexual journey OK."

"Memsaab I bet you will enjoy even more if I pump my dick in your back hole. Please agree for my proposal. I swear I won't bother you again"

His words created an unknown sensation inside her body, which she found very exciting. She started feeling a need to try the anal. "With Sanjay I may never experience the pleasure of anal. But I hate Kallu, I can't do it with him." she thought.

Memsaab, what are you thinking...please...l am crazy for your ass. I wanted to stick my dick in your asshole yesterday itself. However, I canceled my plan. I was worried that you will not cooperate. And for anal sex full cooperation of owner of asshole is required otherwise you can't insert a thing."

Suman couldn't help making a giggle at his statement. Her excitement was rising every minute.

"You mean to say, if I agree today you will not come after me..." Suman said looking into his eyes.

"Exactly," Kallu said shaking his dick seductively.

She glanced at his dick and pondered over it for a moment and then said, "what if someone comes here and catch us in compromising situation."

"Don't worry about that. Nobody will come here."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Come on Memsaab, you can trust me. Did somebody bother us yesterday?"

"No... but..."

"But what..."

She was still undecided. Her gaze was still on his dick. Seeing Suman looking at his dick, Kallu grabbed her hand and slowly guided it to his penis. Suman started trembling. Her hand was shaking. But this time she didn't tried to pull her hand back.

Very gently he placed the shaking hand of Suman on his organ and said, "Have mercy on this poor cock. It is straying here and there since that rainy day and wants some shelter now."

She blushed and lowered her gaze in embarrassment. She knew what shelter he was talking about.

"But after today, I won't give any shelter."

Kallu's eyes flashed as he heard this. He immediately said, "It means you have agreed to my proposal."

"But I am worried about one thing," Suman said.

"And what is that?"

"You have very big thing...I fear it will give lot of pain. I am still feeling pain of that day in there."

"Don't worry about that Memsaab. I am expert in anal. I will make it smoothly. You need not worry about anything."

Seeing the eagerness on the face of Suman, Kallu immediately came out of the car opened the door for suman and said while shaking his dick, "come on Memsaab, I can't wait anymore."

She came out of the car slowly and again looked around ensuring safety of the place.

"Which position do you want today?" Kallu asked.

"uh... same as... yesterday"

"Wow that's my favorite position. And it's perfect for banging butt hole. Is it your favorite position?"

She nodded chewing her lower lips.

"Well... then, remove your jeans and bend down before me. Create proper doggy position."

"No...no...I will not get naked here."

"Oh sorry I mean to say, pull your jeans down and bend before me."

There was no formality of foreplay. In any case their relationship didn't allow any foreplay between them.

Suman again looked around and when reassured about the safety slowly opened the button of her jeans.

Kallu could not wait for her to push the jeans down. He quickly came forward and pulled the jeans down in one motion and given a push to her shoulder to make her bend.

"Memsaab today I will screw your asshole," He said lustfully

Kallu parted her ass cheeks and placed one finger on her opening. "It seems virgin to me."

"It is." Suman said gasping.

"Oh yes you told me, sahib is not interested in such things... but in my opinion Only fool of highest degree can spare such a seductive ass without pumping his dick in and out of it."

"Please don't say such thing for him. He doesn't like it. That's it."

"Okay sorry for that, but I feel sorry for this ass. It needs love of a dick."

Kallu leaned over her ass with his face right above it and spitted his mouth juice on the pink hole.

Kallu reposed himself taking a position right over her ass and said, "Your virgin asshole is going to lose its virginity now."

Kallu placed the big head of his penis on the entrance of her tight ass. As soon as Suman felt his dick on her back door entry she started shivering in anticipation of penetration of her hole by his huge dick. "Will it go in there?" She said to herself slowly.

"Did you say something?" Kallu asked.

"N...n...nothing."

"Nothing to worry about memsaab...I will push it in nice and slow."

Suman didn't respond and closed her eyes.

Kallu started to push in but his dick slipped away from her hole. Kallu again placed his dick on the entrance and started pushing it in. but again instead of going inside it slipped away. "Oh god it's too tight" Kallu said in frustrating tone.

"OK leave it...I knew it that it won't go in there." Suman said.

"No memsaab...it will go...trust me, there is no hole in this world who can deny entry to my dick when it's waiting on its door."

"Memsaab please spread your ass cheeks with your hand as wide as possible."

"I can't do that."

"Please memsaab it will help me to enter."

"I think we should leave it now. It can never go in there."

kallu placed his dick firmly on her opening and grabbed her ass cheeks in both hands and said, "It will go in memsaab...it will go"

He pushed hard this time and head of his penis got rough entry into the tight hole of sumam

"Aaaaaaooooochhhhh...no...it's paining," Suman cried and moved forward. Kallu's dick slipped out from her tight asshole.

"What are you doing memsaab...It was in this time."

"I think I can't do this. It's paining a lot"

"It is your first time...so little pain is natural but trust me you will soon enjoy a lot," Kallu said caressing her buttock.

Kallu pushed her down and said, "come on memsaab, let me do it."

Suman bent before him again as if she does not have any choice. She was also possessed by lust but anticipation of pain was bothering her.

Kallu parted her ass cheeks and again spitted on her pink hole. He also put lot of saliva on his dick and placed it firmly on her opening ready to push it in.

"Please do it slowly," Suman pleaded.

Kallu given a hard push to his dick and it half of it went inside her tight hole.

"Oh... no you bastard...ouch...I had told you to do it slowly."

"This is my style memsaab, I can't help. I always make hard entry. But don't worry you will feel better very soon."

Kallu started caressing her ass cheeks to make her feel better. After one minute or so he asked, "Should I fuck this hole now."

Suman didn't answer.

I think you are feeling better now. I am going to give you anal pleasure now.

Kallu pulled his dick backward keeping its head inside and pushed it in again slowly.

"Aaahhh..." Suman gasped heavily when kallu pushed his huge organ in again.

"I am fucking you only with half of my dick. Soon it will go all the way in. then you will enjoy even more."

"Oh...no... no need to use full of it. Do it with half only. I am still feeling pain," Suman said while breathing heavily.

But kallu pushed his dick more and more inside her with his each thrust. And finally his balls were resting on her ass cheeks with his huge dick buried inside of her tight hole.

"Can you feel full length of my dick inside your hole?"

Suman brought her right hand to the opening of her hole and found his balls at the entrance.

"Oh... My God! You have pushed all of it in." Suman said in deep surprise.

"Yes memsaab, now I am going to fuck your back hole with full length of my dick."

Kallu started to move inside her. Pulling his dick all the way out keeping the head inside and pushing it all the way in till his balls makes a slap on her seductive ass cheeks.

"How are you feeling memsaab...isn't it fantastic? I am enjoying a lot. There is nothing like fucking a tight ass hole," Kallu said breathing heavily.

"Aaaahhhh...can't say anything...k...k...keep doing it," Suman said gasping heavily.

"I will fuck you forever memsaab. This dick will not stop moving inside you till you say to stop."

"No... I mean keep doing and finish it now. Someone might see us. We are in the jungle. Not at the home."

"Should we plan our next time at your place."

"This is your last opportunity with me OK...I agreed on this condition only...you forgot."

"I bet you will call me soon. You can't keep yourself away from my dick," kallu said and started smashing his dick inside her rapidly.

"There is no such thing OK," Suman said while trying to make herself steady. Thrusts of kallu were very fast now.

Kallu kept fucking her tight hole for 20 minutes then suddenly said, "Oh... God I AM COMING IN YOUR TIGHT HOLE NOW. PREPARE YOURSELF FOR FLOOD."

And he released his juices inside her tight hole. She felt hot warm liquid inside her when he came.

For one minute Kallu kept his dick inside her and suman also kept bending before him.

"Aaaahhh...what a fuck it was," Kallu said panting heavily and slowly pulled his dick out from her tight hole.

Suman quickly straightened herself, pulled her jeans up and adjusted her clothes properly.

rohit01
rohit01
118 Followers
12