Summer 1986

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul smiled and put his hand on my shoulder. "Eden, I've learned a lot in my life. And, one thing I truly believe is that when an opportunity is presented to you, you must grab it." I nodded. "Look Eden, life is way too short. I want you, you want me. Why deny ourselves over rules that we didn't make or agree to?"

He had a point. This was about the two of us. No one would ever know but us. "Paul, I don't want Maggie to be hurt. You made me a promise last night. I need you to make it again."

Paul cupped my face in his hands, kissed me on the forehead and said "Eden, this is between you and me. It will stay between you and me. I give you my word." He moved closer to me and kissed me gently. "Now, my dear Eden, I'm through talking for now."

I smiled. "Yes Paul, no more talking."

We stood up and began to undress each other in silence. It didn't take long for us to get naked. I stepped back to look at Paul. God he was gorgeous! He already had a massive hard-on. I just couldn't get over the size of his penis. I truly enjoyed looking at him. All of him. I realized he was staring at me as well. The attraction was mutual and we both needed to do something about it.

We walked towards each other and embraced. This time I kissed him. Slow and romantic at first. Then the kisses became hungry and erotic. I took hold of his tongue and began to suck it. He liked it and began to suck my tongue. He sucked hard and long. I could feel myself getting more and more wet. I could feel his rock hard penis rubbing against me as my tits were pressed up against his chest. We finally broke from our kiss, both of us breathless. I began to kneel and he grabbed my arms and pulled me up saying "Not today. Today I want to be inside you." That being said he pulled me down and underneath him.

We began to kiss and then Paul began to move his mouth down to my breasts. He sucked my nipples until they ached. He fondled each breast hungrily. I moaned with delight. In fact, the more I moaned the more attention he showed.

I ran my fingers through his hair and said "If you keep that up I'll cum before you even get between my legs."

Stopping for a moment to reply "Well, we can't have that!" Paul pulled himself halfway up and grabbed my ankles and pushed my legs towards me until the heels of my feet were at my ass. I could see his magnificent cock was hard and ready to plunge into me.

Slowly he entered me and didn't stop until he heard me moan. Staring at me, I saw a look of determination on his face. He began slow, even, rhythmic thrusts. I found myself pushing to meet his thrusts, helping him move deeper inside me. He released my ankles so I could stretch my legs, but all I did was wrap them around his waist. I was moaning with delight. The louder I moaned the harder and faster his thrusts became. He leaned down and swooped me up, never missing a beat. I was sitting on his lap and he was rocking us back and forth.

"I want to be on top." I said breathlessly. His rocking stopped and he laid back. Remembering the night before, I took his hands and rested them on my hips. I started to bounce up and down on his long, hard cock. He gripped me hard and began guiding me up and down. I began to fondle my breasts while he watched. Now he was the one moaning in ecstasy. The more he moaned my name the faster I moved. He let go of my hips and reached out to grab my tits. I leaned in a bit and watched him as he pinched my nipples until they were red. He had an expression of pure delight on his face. It was at that moment I knew I wanted him to cum inside me. I wanted to feel his hot thick cum shoot inside me. But not with me on top.

I brought my hands to his and gently moved them to his side. I slowed my bouncing thrusts until I stopped. Slowly, I pulled myself off of him and got on all fours. No explanation required. Paul knew exactly what to do. He go on his knees grabbed a hold of my ass and plunged inside my pussy from behind. His fingertips were digging into my flesh, but I didn't care. My tits were bouncing all over. Paul's grip was getting tighter and tighter. I was getting close to my own climax and was holding out on a thread.

Breathlessly, Paul said "Eden, I'm going to cum inside you."

To which I replied "yes, Paul, yes. I've been waiting for..." Before I could finish my sentence, we climaxed together. The orgasm was more intense than the night before. His cum was hot and thick. As he released himself from me I could feel it roll down my thigh. We collapsed on the blanket trying to catch our breath. My body way tingling all over and by the look of Paul, his was too!

Suddenly, I glanced down at my watch. "Oh my gosh Paul! It's two o'clock!" Over two hours had passed in what seemed to be minutes.

"Ok Eden, don't worry. We're only 30 minutes from the house." Paul said assuring me. We cleaned up a bit and got dressed and mounted the horses. Rendezvous was a little jumpy.

"Eden, he smells your scent, rub his neck to calm him down." I obeyed and sure enough he calmed down. Good thing because we needed to get back to the house.

When we arrived back, Maggie was home. "Where have you two been?! Claire's father had to bring me back!"

Thinking fast, I replied: "You're dad took me beyond the stream and then Rendezvous got a little fussy, so we stopped and took a rest."

Paul chimed in "We started talking and I guess we lost track of time."

"Oh, ok. That makes sense." Maggie replied.

Paul added: "I'm sorry we worried you kiddo. Is mom in the house?"

Maggie smiled: "Yes dad, she's preparing an early dinner before Eden and I leave." Upon hearing that, Paul headed to the house.

Maggie and I went cleaned up changed and packed before heading down for dinner. Angela had made a pot roast with all the trimmings. We opted for lemonade in lieu of red wine since we had a 5 hour drive ahead of us. We finished up dinner made one more trip to the bathroom and loaded up the car. Angela, being the typical Italian mother, had packed a cooler full of drinks and sandwiches for our trip.

We said our good-byes and I thanked Angela and Paul for their generous hospitality. Angela hugged Maggie and I together and then went in the house. Paul slipped Maggie some money as he hugged and kissed her good-bye.

As Maggie got into the car, Paul looked at me and said: "Eden, it was good to see you again." We hugged good-bye and he whispered in my ear "Thank you for our time together. I'll never forget it as long as I live."

I smiled to myself and replied "Neither will I."

12