Summer 2000

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed my cock, more for support and to keep her balance I thought. Her grasp was getting tighter and tighter as her second orgasm built to a crescendo. I had got into a rhythm of hooked fingers, massaging both canals and plunging up and down.

Sally was almost standing now. Her feet were on the ground, her knees bent and spread wide. I had most of her weight balanced between my questing hands. She had one hand gripping my cock while the other supported her with her palm flat on the trunk of the tree. She was gasping in time with my thrusting fingers and her moans became louder as her orgasm approached.

"There, oh my God! Just there." And then, she began to tremble violently all over. Her bent knees could not keep her up, but my fingers and hands took her weight, keeping her in an upright position. Like a drunk, she let go of my cock and threw her arm around my neck while she shuddered from head to toe.

"Jesus Brad, that was fucking amazing". She at last managed to say as my fingers gently eased out of her body. Her knees were still shaky so I put and arm around her waist and helped her into a sitting position.

"I don't think I have ever cum so hard." She said, her voice a little husky where she had been gasping for the last twenty minutes or so. "Give me a minute and then it is your turn.

The thought of being buried balls deep inside of her appealed very much. My cock ached from being hard for so long and was still quite purple from her vice like grip.

"That will be nice." I nuzzled her neck and cupped a breast, savouring her musk and the softness of her skin. The thought that I would love to be doing just this for the rest of my life banged around in my head. There was no room for my wife at that very moment.

"Do me in the arse Brad?" She lent her head against my forehead. "That is how I like it best."

I didn't get to answer. She turned so that she was virtually sitting on my lap and grabbed my dick to guide it into her rear entrance. My fingers had made the entrance quite slick, but damned, was she tight. Slowly, she leant back, forcing the head into her sphincter until the head passed her outer ring of muscle. As soon as her sphincter allowed for the head, then the rest slid in with no resistance until I was deep in her canal. She was red hot inside, the feeling was just sublime. Sally set the paced while I helped support her weight by holding her butt cheeks. I couldn't see, but could feel her hand plunging into her cunt, creating a friction against my cock through the thin membrane of her two holes, both stuffed full.

"I won't last long Sally." Already, I could feel the roiling in my balls and my cock was as hard as it had ever been. It wasn't often I got to fuck an arsehole; it wasn't something my wife enjoyed. So, with the added thrill of being someplace rare and deep inside a beautiful woman, my balls didn't stand much of a chance.

"You going to cum Brad?" She asked me over her gorgeous shoulder. "Are you going to cum in my bum?"

"Yeah." I managed to gasp. Sally suddenly increased her pace, ramming herself down on my dick and stuffing her fingers into her pussy.

"Tell me Brad. Tell me when. I want to feel it pumping inside me. I want you to fill my guts up with cum and then I'm going to suck you so fucking dry. Come on you cunt. Cum in my fucking dirty arse you bastard." It was the first time Sally had used such language and I guessed it was her way of helping the process. It did the trick.

Suddenly, I lurched up, driving my cock even deeper into her. She grunted as it bottomed out and then squealed as I yelled that I was cumming.

"I'm cumming in your filthy rotten arse you dirty cunt. I'm going to breed you from the inside out." I have no idea where these words came from, but being in tune with her, knew that she would enjoy them.

"Argh." She yelled as my cock exploded, sending gallons of pent up spunk, deep into her colon.

And I, in turn, yelled "Fuck!" at the same time as I rammed into her with the final strokes of my climax.

We stayed still for a moment as the glow of a mutual orgasm flowed over us and our breathing began to settle. My cock was still buried deep inside of her as she rested with all of her arse in my lap.

"Oh my fucking god!" She took several deep breaths. "That was fucking awesome Brad. Thank you."

"No, thank you Sally." And I meant it.

She slowly wiggled her bum in my lap and I reached around her to lightly stroke her clit. It was a much more languorous love making, not really designed to bring either one of us off, more of a wind down as my cock softened inside of her. I could not think of anything finer than still being attached to her as we calmed down from those dizzy heights.

After a few minutes and when I eventually left her canal, we washed ourselves in the river and dried on the ruined towels. It was time to head back to reality and the normality of our daily lives. Sally dozed all the way home in the car while I relived the scene and paid automatic attention to driving.

I dropped her off a little way from the blocks of flats. Dusk was setting, it was quite late.

"You going to be okay when you get in?" I asked, hoping that her husband wouldn't be calling the local hospitals by now and going frantic at her being missing.

"It's Jimmy's poker night. He won't be in until late, so no problem." She reached over and brushed my cheek. "Brad, I really had a fantastic day. Thanks for taking me swimming and... well, you know." She smiled as a thought passed through her mind. "I know you have fucked a few of the mums, but I would prefer that what we did didn't get out. Let's keep it between ourselves. Okay?"

"I won't say a word Sally. I haven't about anyone else. So how did you know?"

"We ladies like to gossip." Her smile broadened. "It seems you are quite the Casanova on the quiet." She leant over and kissed me; her lips parted and tongue exploring mine. All too quickly, she broke the contact and said good night as she closed the car door.

I wish that I could tell you that we repeated our liaison. I wish I could tell you that we continued to fuck and fall in love, but it would not be true. I didn't get to be with Sally again, but every time I saw her, she would smile and often wink at me in conspirital knowledge.

The job continued, gradually catching up to program. I fucked one or two of the lonely housewives, but nothing compared to sally and my heart wasn't really in it.

I had to get her sign off an agreement that she was satisfied with the work and quality. I had an appointment and was really looking forward to having an opportunity to be alone with her again. My deflation when I spotted her little girl at home must have been evident on my face, because, as she signed with a flourish at the bottom of the document, she said that it was a one-time only thing; fantastic and far too dangerous to have been repeated. It boosted my ego a bit to know that it wasn't because I had failed in any way. We men are vain creatures in truth.

12