Summer at Pond Cove Ch. 05

Story Info
New D/s pair drops in on the Mistresses & subs of Pond Cove.
7.3k words
4.59
7.9k
4

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walter tells of the events of the Fourth of July weekend at Pond Cove.

This story stands on its own, but makes a little more sense if you have read the previous chapters.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

WARNING! All of my writing is intended for adults over the age of 18 ONLY. Stories may contain strong or even extreme sexual content. All people and events depicted are fictional and any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Actions, situations, and responses are fictional ONLY and should not be attempted in real life.

If you are under the age or 18 or do not understand the difference between fantasy and reality or if you reside in any state, province, nation, or tribal territory that prohibits the reading of acts depicted in these stories, please stop reading immediately and move to somewhere that exists in the twenty-first century.

Archiving and reposting of this story is permitted, but only if acknowledgment of copyright and statement of limitation of use is included with the article. This story is copyright (c) 2018 by The Technician.

Individual readers may archive and/or print single copies of this story for personal, non-commercial use. Production of multiple copies of this story on paper, disk, or other fixed format is expressly forbidden.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Fourth of July was interesting here at Pond Cove. For one thing, there were tons of people on the ocean beach and a bunch of boats bobbing in the water just offshore. They were there to watch the fireworks show in the main harbor. It was several miles away, but that doesn't make as much difference over the water. What did make a difference was that they were outside of town and the harbor patrol doesn't come out this far unless there is a distress call or something like that. Once you got back to the harbor, whoever was piloting the boat had better be sober, but other than that, anything went.

So, for this one special day of the year, the water just off Pond Cove was crowded with boats and the nearby beach was crowded with people who had driven down in ATVs or Jeeps. They were close enough to see us at the cabins, and that meant that we all had to wear some clothing. The girls were all in bikinis and Mistress Gloria came up with a small Speedo-like thing for me to wear. I felt more naked with that on that I did with nothing, but Mistress Gloria said "Wear it!" so I did.

Late in the afternoon, three couples from one of the boats actually swam and waded to shallow water and then walked and jumped across the rocks at the entrance to Pond Cove so they could swim in our pond. Mistress Sam called to them and signaled them to come to where she stood on the beach near the cabin. Almost as soon as they stepped up onto the beach she asked harshly, "Didn't you see all the signs saying to keep out?"

A young man about my age, who seemed to be speaking for the group, stepped forward and said sarcastically, "You're in here."

He then stood there with his arms crossed over his chest as she explained about the two pieces of property that the Federal Government hadn't gotten their hands on.

When Mistress Sam finished her explanation, she stared intently at the group for a moment and then leaned down to look directly into his eyes as she said loudly, "That means only close family and invited guests are allowed at Pond Cove."

The young man met her icy glare and said softly, "You could invite us in."

"Yes, I could," Mistress Sam answered, "but if I invited you in, it would have to be as a member of our family."

The rest of us had gathered in a small group behind her. She turned to point at us. "Mistresses, with me," she said loudly. Then in a soft, but very firm voice added, "Slaves! Submission position."

Mistress Tracy and Mistress Gloria walked over to stand alongside Mistress Sam while the four of us slaves dropped to the ground, kneeling with our arms outstretched in front of us and our heads almost touching the ground.

"We already have enough Mistresses," Mistress Sam said coldly, "so you and your friends would have to come in as slaves."

The young man hesitated a moment and then said calmly, "But you have no Masters among you."

He turned to look back at his friends and then faced her once more and said, "I think I could convince at least one of these to submit to me and come in as my slave."

A young woman stepped forward and said timidly, "Jeremy, what are you doing?"

"I'm asserting myself as an equal to these women," he answered firmly without turning around. His voice then softened as he turned toward her and said, "Kristi, do you want to be my slave as well as my girlfriend?"

"No," she answered slowly, "but I would be willing to be your slave as well as your wife."

The three Mistresses paused to look at each other and then Mistress Gloria said, "You and your slave can stay."

She then turned to the other two couples and almost yelled, "The rest of you can either stay as our slaves or leave now."

One of the young men turned to the girl who was with him and said loudly, "Let's get out of here. I'm going back to my boat. They're all crazy."

As the four of them started jogging along the sand to get back to the rock barrier, he yelled out, "Jeremy, are you coming with us?"

Jeremy looked at Kristi and asked, "Are we going with them?"

"Weird worm can drive you into town in the morning," Mistress Gloria said.

Kristi turned to Mistress Sam and said, "What do I need to do?"

I was amazed at how softly Mistress Sam replied. "You need to submit yourself to Jeremy as your Master."

She pointed over at the four of us and said, "You kneel like they are kneeling and then say that you are submitting yourself to him."

Mistress Gloria spoke up. "It would be best," she said, "if you made a time-limited submission. You could say something like, 'I submit myself to you for the next four days.' That would take you through the weekend. If it doesn't work, everything goes back to what it was on Monday."

"It can never go back to what was," Jeremy said slowly, looking back and forth between his girlfriend and the Mistresses. "You forced me to acknowledge the Master that was within me," he said, looking at Mistress Gloria. Then turning to Kristi, he added, "... and I forced her to acknowledge the slave within her."

"It would still be best to limit the submission to the weekend," Mistress Sam said.

There was a long period of silence, then Kristi slowly lowered herself to the ground and attempted to get into the submission position. "Jeremy," she said softly. There was a quiver of fear- or perhaps excitement- in her voice. "Jeremy, I submit myself to you as your slave for the next four days."

Mistress Sam spoke up, "Jeremy, you now must say that you accept her as your slave."

"I accept you as my slave," Master Jeremy replied. "And I give you the slave name, 'kristi'."

Evidently Jeremy had done a little research into D/s relationships. Hopefully he realized that not everything in the stories on line actually happens in real life.

"Now what?" slave kristi asked. She had raised herself up from the prone position and was sitting back on her legs as the four of us were.

"Now the slaves prepare supper for us," Mistress Tracey replied. "And we sit around on the beach waiting for it to get dark so we can watch the fireworks."

Mistress Gloria then asked, "Master Jeremy, would you like a beer?"

"Yes, I would, Mistress Gloria," he replied.

"Puddy tat!" Mistress Tracey yelled. "Go get us all some beers. The rest of you start fixing supper."

Slave kristi looked up at Master Jeremy. "Go with them," he said softly, but firmly. "And help puddy tat bring back the beers."

The four of us- now the five of us slaves- hurried back to the cabin. A few minutes later puddy tat and kristi came back out. They were carrying a bottle of beer in each hand. Kristi stayed several steps behind puddy tat and watched as she dropped to one knee and then held out a bottle, first to Mistress Tracy and then to Mistress Gloria. Kristi mimicked her and knelt to give a bottle to Mistress Sam and then to her Master, Master Jeremy.

"You did very well, slave kristi," Master Jeremy said.

"Thank you, Master Jeremy," she replied.

"It sounds like you two have done this before," Mistress Tracey said.

Master Jeremy pointed to kristi and she said, "No... we've never gone this far. We've watched some movies together and once or twice I've called him 'Master,' as a joke, but this is the first time it's gotten real."

Master Jeremy nodded and then said, "You may go back to the kitchen."

Puddy tat and kristi responded in unison, "Yes, Master Jeremy," and scampered off in the direction of the cabin.

"Do they always do that?" he asked as they hurried away.

"Do what?" Mistress Gloria responded.

"Answer together," he replied.

Mistress Sam laughed. "Not always, but the fact that they do indicates that they think as slaves."

"Hmmm," he replied.

"Hmmm, what?" Mistress Sam said.

"The dark one," he said, then after a pause, he added, "... she's a beat behind the others."

"I've noticed that," Mistress Sam replied. "She didn't used to be. I'm not sure what that means."

"Can kristi and I stay here until Sunday?" he asked. "I know she submitted herself to me for the weekend, but if we go back into town things could get a little awkward."

"Sure," Mistress Sam answered. "You can use one of our cell phones to make any necessary calls. And, if necessary, Gloria, Tracy, or I could explain that you are staying at our cabin."

"That would be good," Master Jeremy said. "That way I could get some questions answered about... well about... 'the lifestyle.'"

The three Mistresses laughed together. "You mean about Master-slave or Dominant-submissive relationships. You only have to say 'the lifestyle' to outsiders or when you think you might be overheard by vanillas."

"The most important thing," Mistress Gloria said, "is that everything needs to be consensual. You can push your slave to their very limits, but if they safe out, you have to honor that."

"Safe out?"

"It means," Mistress Tracey interjected, "that they use their safe word. Puddy tat's safe word is 'bulldog'"

"Cheryl's is 'John Brown,'" Mistress Sam added.

"Weird worm's is 'Uncle Walter'," Mistress Gloria then added, "and holly's is butterfingers."

"So," Master Jeremy replied, "should I tell kristi what to use as a safeword?"

"You could," answered Mistress Tracey, "but it needs to be something that she will remember if things are going too far. Her mind might be overwhelmed at that moment, so it's better if she is the one who has thought up the safe word."

"But you had better always honor it," Mistress Sam said harshly. "There is a line between BDSM and abuse."

"And once you cross that line," Mistress Gloria said, "you could find yourself answering to the police."

"Or," Mistress Sam added, "to 'the community.' You definitely wouldn't want that." As she said community, she did air quotes to indicate that 'the community' was equivalent to 'the lifestyle.'

About this time, holly, puddy tat, cheryl, and kristi arrived carrying the picnic table from in front of the cabin. Each one was holding up one corner of the table and all four were naked.

"Who told you to take off your swim suits?" asked Mistress Tracey.

They set the table down and faced the Mistresses. Puddy tat spoke for them. "We were instructed to wear the suits so the people gathered out on the water couldn't see that we were naked. It's starting to get dark and there is a slight rise of the dunes between us and the water. We can no longer be seen, so..."

"Besides," holly added, "we sort of thought that kristi should get used to it."

"You are forgiven," Mistress Sam answered firmly. "But in the future, remember to check with your Mistress... or Master... before assuming something like this."

"Yes, Mistress," the four answered in unison and turned to hurry back to the cabin.

As they disappeared, Mistress Sam started chuckling. "I was going to order them to strip off the next time they came out here anyway," she said, still chuckling, "but you can't let them start assuming what you want. That's the first step to losing control."

"It's all about control, isn't it?" said Master Jeremy.

"Yes," Mistress Gloria answered. "BDSM is in the mind. Your dominance comes from their submission. They give you the authority you have over them."

"And what is given freely," Mistress Sam added, "is much stronger than any power you think you have over them."

I arrived about then with the table cloth and bench covers for the picnic table, so the Mistresses... and Master... watched quietly as I put everything in place. A little while later, the girls started bringing the food- hot dogs, hamburgers, and various chips- out to the table. They also brought additional beers for the Masters- I mean Mistresses and Master- and soft drinks for us.

"Let's eat," Mistress Gloria said. "Master Jeremy, why don't you join us at the table. The others"- meaning puddy tat, cheryl, holly, kristi, and me- "can lay a blanket down on the sand next to us."

We talked amongst ourselves as we ate. Kristi wanted to know what being a slave was like. I let the girls answer because I hadn't been a slave that long and... well... I think being a slave is probably different for a girl than for a boy.

After a while, kristi got up and stood next to the table. "Master Jeremy," she said softly, "may I speak?"

Master Jeremy looked slightly startled, but said, "Yes, slave kristi, you may speak."

"I would like to use 'babycakes' as my safeword," she continued softly. "If you agree, that is."

"Yes," he replied with a smile, "you may use babycakes as your safe word."

She nodded and returned to the blanket. He turned to the others at the table and said, "She used to have a boyfriend that called her that. She hated it, and told him so, but he kept using it. That was one of the reasons they broke up. I called her that once and she exploded. After she calmed down, I promised I would never use it again. It's not a word she would normally use... nor forget."

"She must be asking them about being a slave," Mistress Tracey said. "That's good."

All conversation ended at that point as a thunderous boom echoed across the water and brilliant flashes of colored light started to appear over the harbor. We sat more or less silently watching the fireworks for the next hour or so. After things were over, the Master and Mistresses went back to the cabin and we cleaned everything up.

"We are going to call it an early night," Mistress Sam said when we got everything cleaned up. "Master Jeremy and kristi, you can have the fourth bedroom."

Mistress Gloria turned to holly and me and said, "You will join me in my bedroom, but afterwards you can go to the game room. And yes, you have permission for sex this evening."

"Thank you, Mistress," we replied in unison. Master Jeremy looked obviously confused.

"Weird worm and holly are slave bound," Mistress Gloria explained, "but they are still my slaves and require my permission for anything other than cuddling."

"Oh," Master Jeremy said. "I hadn't thought about things like that."

"Neither had we," said Mistress Tracey, "but they seem to be meant for each other and fell in love instantly when they met."

Mistress Gloria was actually tired and wanted only one orgasm, so holly and I were free to go to our mattress early. We made love several times before falling asleep.

***

Friday morning, I woke up with my prick in holly's mouth. "Oh, good," she said with a smile, "now you are both awake."

"You are insatiable," I said, trying to sound cheerful, but in reality I had been hoping for a little more sleep. Holly is almost insatiable and I only have so much energy.

"I guess I have to do all the work this morning," she said with a laugh as she quickly straddled me and started bouncing up and down on Little Pete. Since she had said she was going to do all the work, I decided to just lie there and let her take us both high.

I was getting close and she evidently could sense it because she leaned over slightly and said, "Pinch my tits. Pinch my tits."

I reached up and started playing with her breasts.

"The nipples, the nipples," she panted out, so I switched to pinching and rolling her very erect nipples.

Evidently that was what she needed because after just a moment or two, she started into her orgasm wail. That set me off, too, and soon we were both very sweaty and clinging to each other.

"That scream is better than an alarm clock," a voice said from the doorway. It was Mistress Gloria.

Both holly and I jumped to our feet and then dropped to our knees in the submission position... just in case we were in trouble.

"How may we serve you, Mistress?" holly said softly.

"Make sure the others are up and then fix breakfast," Mistress Gloria answered. "And remember that we have an extra Master for the table and an extra slave for... wherever.

As Mistress Gloria turned and walked away, holly whispered to me, "I guess we will have to obey all the rules for a couple days while the Mistresses try to impress Master Jeremy."

"Or, maybe," I replied, "they are just trying to teach Master Jeremy and kristi how it can be done."

"In either case," holly said as she stood up, "we had better be on our best behavior until Sunday."

I walked behind her as she gently knocked on Mistress Sam's door and said, "Cheryl, it's time to get up and fix breakfast." She said basically the same thing at Mistress Tracey's door and then again at Master Jeremy's. Master Jeremy, however, answered in a rather hoarse voice, "She's going to be delayed just a little."

Holly looked at me and giggled. Then she said, "Maybe I'm not the only one who is insatiable."

The Mistresses decided that they wanted to eat breakfast out on the beach, so I hurried out and wiped off the table and bench covers and checked for spiders and stuff under the table. Mistress Gloria was walking out to the table as I started back to the kitchen. "Good job, walter," she said as she passed me.

"Thank you, Mistress Gloria," I replied. I was smiling. She didn't call me "weird worm."

As Mistress Sam, accompanied by Master Jeremy, walked through the kitchen she said, "Slaves will eat in the kitchen."

"As you wish," cheryl replied. The rest of us said "Yes, Mistress," more or less in unison.

Mistress Tracey walked through a few seconds later. "Puddy tat," she said, "bring four cups of coffee out to the table. Don't forget the cream and sugar."

"Yes, Mistress," puddy replied as she hurriedly filled four cups of coffee and set them on a tray.

Slave kristi came into the kitchen shortly after puddy tat returned. She was wearing her bikini and cover like she had been yesterday when they came into Pond Cove.

"Oh!" she exclaimed as she entered, "is the nudity all the time?"

"Unless the Mistress tells us we can clothe ourselves," answered holly.

"Or if civilians wander in too close," added puddy tat.

"This would be a good chance to teach you one of the position commands," cheryl said. "Slave holly will demonstrate it for you."

She then looked directly at holly and barked out, "Display yourself."

Holly automatically jumped into the display position with her arms locked behind her head and her elbows back so that they were at least in the same plane as her back.

"Of course," cheryl continued, "if you are dressed, you shuck your clothing as fast as you can before you get into this position." She paused and then said, "Sometimes it is just..." She looked into kristi's eyes and said loudly, "Display!"

Kristi was very startled, but her hands flew to the ties on the side of her bikini. It fell to the ground as she slipped off the cover and quickly removed the bikini top. She then stood as holly was standing.