Summer At The Beach House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned....."I'll be ready for you.... your cock.....your cream.....mmmmmmm." I could feel his excitement over the phone. We talked more. I told him things I would do. He told me he was stroking. I became wet and told him so. We played, both coming, as we described our plans for Friday night.

Friday was another warm day. I finished painting the trim in the spare bedroom. I also drove to the next town and shopped in the mall. In a Victoria's Secret I picked up a few things for the evening. Returning home I relaxed, nude on the deck, and read more of the novel. I had a light dinner and a glass of wine. I knew he'd be in around 11pm. After dark I went to the master bath to get ready. I poured a warm bath and relaxed and sipped a martini. It felt decadent. I imagined I was prepping as a courtesan would for a night of adventure. I shaved my legs and decided to trim my bush. The soft hair along the sides of my pussy was soon floating in the bath. I examined myself with a hand mirror. I used more shaving cream and gently removed the few strands I had missed. Feeling between my legs, I quivered at how soft and silky I felt there. I was aroused and my labia swelled. I resisted the urge to play. I rose from the bath and looked in the full-length mirror. My tan was developing nicely. I seemed washed in a warm glow with no tan lines. My nipples were hard and pointy. I had noticed they were often this way after I had stopped wearing a bra. It's as if the touch of my clothing, or the warm sun, a gentle breeze, or the gaze of distracted guy were keeping them at attention. My belly looked a bit flatter, tighter. I had been eating better and exercising more. It showed. My bush was much thinner and more delicate. I spread my legs...I turned and viewed my backside as I bent over. I admitted to myself that I looked quite sexy. In a drawer I found a scissor. I pulled the triangle of my remaining bush and trimmed it very short. The length was now just the width of my fingers. I trimmed back a bit more and examined how I looked from various angles. With the razor and cream I neatened the edges. One done I admired a small, thin, delicate triangle balanced above a totally smooth and bare slit. My labia were engorged now and my lips protruded like delicate pink folds of a flower. A wave of images flashed through my mind... my husband's face planted between my legs... I pictured an old bf....the college guy who mows my lawn. My head swirled with nasty thoughts.

I felt my skin flush. It was like a fever. I drained the tub and showered. Cool water helped me re-gain control. It was now after 10pm. I dried off and dried my hair. I massaged myself all over with a fine lotion. I applied my make-up. I then dressed. I wore black stockings, a black garter belt, my sexiest black heels and black lace demi-bra. I looked in the mirror and was taken aback. I did not look like a teacher in a private academy.

I went to the living room and lit the fire. The shades were drawn and I used only the floor lamps. I went to the kitchen and turned on the light by the door from the drive-way. My husband had a key and would let himself in. The rest of the house was dark. I got some glasses, ice, limes and a bottle of Grey Goose and set these on the coffee table. I relaxed on the couch and waited. The room was softly lit as the flickering flames grew.

He arrived soon after and let himself in. I heard him latch the door and feel his way through the dim light through the kitchen, through the long dining room, and into the living room. I slipped the cube of ice into a glass.

I was reclined on the couch as he entered. He paused and nearly gasped. I had decided to leave my hair down. My make-up was perfect. My tanned shoulders glowed. My breasts were cradled by the wired half-cups. Both nipples were rock hard. Maybe he noticed the few droplets of ice-cold water that sparkled on each. My garter belt hugged my hips. My slender legs, sheathed in silk, were splayed open. One leg was on the coffee table, the other on the arm of the couch. Presented to him was my wide-open pussy. I hadn't needed the ice to dampen my pussy. My excitement was flowing and moistening every pore.

"Oh my" he whispered as he came to me. He came between my legs and I reached up to guide him to kiss my face.

"You can fuck your wife all night" I whispered. "I want it like we planned."

We kissed passionately. I reached between my legs...felt my dripping pussy... wet my finger. I tasted my finger as he sucked my nipples. "Here, taste me" I said as I wet my finger again and offered it to him.

He sucked my finger and a wicked grin lit his face. He dove downward and plunged his tongue into me. I held his head...pulled him to me and opened wider as he explored. His tongue flicked in, around, over. He sucked my swollen lips into his mouth. He pressed his wet face to me. It was so powerful. My bare skin heightened the feelings. He pulled back....kneeling on the floor and looked at my pussy. Leaning forward he kissed me gently on my soft little bush...then on my burning lips. "I loved that you shaved......so sexy" he said.

"Mmmmmmm... I knew you would" I whispered...."it's all for you." He buried his face again but I lifted him up. "Undress" I asked him. "I'll pour you a drink." I poured two good shots into a glass for him and one for me, squeezed a slice of lime in each, and tossed in some ice.

He was now nude and I handed him a glass as he sat next to me. "What shall we drink to?" I asked.

"To your shaved pussy" he replied.

I laughed.... "it's all yours...cheers!" We sipped and I snuggled close. "I missed you" I whispered. "I dreamed of your cock. I think it's my turn for a taste."

His cock was hard, quivering slightly as I wrapped my fingers around it. Snuggling next to him, I ran my fingers over the shaft....around the balls....the soft orbs felt hot in my hand. I kissed his ear.....my hot breathe on his neck. "Relax baby....I want to taste you..... you want that?"

He leaned back on the couch legs on the coffee table. I dropped to his lap and curled on the couch. His hot cock quivered against my face. I held it, rubbed it on my face...letting my hair fall on his cock and balls.

"Mmmmmmmm, suck it, baby, suck it like you did last weekend." I did. Gladly I engulfed his shaft. I took all that I could. I attacked him....wanting more... seeing how deep it could go. I lifted off and went down again. His hand was on my back. He slipped down to my bare ass. He explored my ass and found my dripping slit. He slipped a finger in as I swallowed his cock again. I had started to come when he licked me but had held off. I was coming close again as his fingers flicked on my hard clit. I wanted it to last. Things were happening fast. I didn't want him to come just yet.

I rose from his lap and handed him his drink and took a sip of mine. I was a bit buzzed and put the glass down and slid it away. Little food, some wine and now vodka were having an effect. A warm feeling flooded through me and centered between my legs. Leaning to him, I whispered...."I've been reading a novel....about a courtesan to a French king..."

"What the hell is a courtesan?" he laughed.

"A fine French prostitute....skilled in all the nasty arts!"

He laughed more...."and her specialty?"

"Mmmmmmm" I moaned...."the king couldn't tell if her mouth or pussy pleased him more....eyes shut...he could not tell which was wetting his cock." He looked at me quizzically. I saw in his eyes both pleasure and curiosity. This was a bit different than my usual ways. I saw he liked it.

"Let me move this table" I said "and get in a better position". He lifted his legs and I pushed the table back from the couch. "Now, spread your legs."

He did and was now reclined back on the couch, legs spread and feet on the floor. His cock and balls were poised at the edge of the cushion.

I poured more vodka in his glass and went to the fireplace to put in another log from the bin. I felt his eyes follow me. I wish I had photos from that night. My tan body accented by sexy black lingerie must have made me look like a high-priced whore. I hoped it did.

"I don't want my king to be chilled....as I service him" I promised as I knelt between his legs. I tied my hair back and told him to watch me. I held the base of his cock and rubbed the tip across my wet lips. Holding the base, I slipped my mouth over and took several inches....then withdrew. I then slipped over him taking more....down to my fingers that were still gripping him. I looked up....he gazed at me with eager eyes. "You like that?"I asked.

"Love it..oh god how I love it!" I pulled back and stood, facing the fire and held the base of his cock. I lowered to sit on him and rubbed his cock across my very wet and swollen pussy lips. I then slipped down his shaft....lifted...and slipped back down to my fingers. I lifted off.

I knelt between his legs and sat back on my heels. My labia were swollen and hung between my legs. His throbbing cock was slick and pulsing. The head seemed unusually swollen... like a purple plum. "How did my mouth feel?" I asked as I looked up past his cock to his face. He watched me with a blend of lust and astonishment.

"Oh baby...so good" he said. He looked at me with eager lust in his eyes.

"Yea....but what did you feel?" His balls churned inches from my face.

He thought a second and said "do it again and I'll tell you."

I laughed and said "I am going to do it again. But tell me what you feel." I gently cupped his balls with my fingers. They felt heavy.

"Your mouth is hot....soft. I feel your tongue swirling, I think."

"Mmmmmmmm" I said "and how did my pussy feel?" I weighed his balls in my hand.

"Mmmmmm.. fantastic....maybe tighter at first...when I entered you... also hot....slippery."

I knelt forward and kissed his hanging balls. He smelled of sweat but more of sex. I kissed his sack and sucked one ball into my mouth. I rolled it with my tongue and massaged it. I drew back letting my lips pull it gently as it slipped from my mouth. I did the other one.

"I know I"ll get never my pussy to do that" I opined. I kissed the crease where his balls met his cock.

"Jesus" he moaned.

I leaned forward and held his cock between my breasts. Still cupped by the demi- bra I pressed them together and slid along his cock. He watched me... his eyes were intense and on fire.

"I think you like a nasty wife" I said.

"Hell yea!" he replied. I sat back and unfastened my bra and tossed it on the armchair. "Mmmmmm...feels better" I said as my breasts swung free. I returned to his cock and licked along the shaft and engulfed the tip. He tasted like me. My juices coated his throbbing cock. I sucked his shaft again as I cupped his balls. They were heavy and tighter now, rising closer to his cock. I licked his balls... the sack even tighter, the skin wet with my saliva. I leaned my head on his thigh...admiring his throbbing manhood. "I've been going out in the sun, on the deck...nude" I said. "You okay with that? Think it's safe?"

"Yea...I think it's totally private....and you look great." I moved back, letting him see my tanned breasts. I jiggled them for him.

I sipped my vodka. Felt the warmth grow hotter. I sat on the couch near him. "Baby.... Do you love me?" I asked.

"Of course I do...you drive me crazy."

"Mmmmmmmm? In a good way?"

"Tonight is an unbelievable way" he replied. I kissed his ear and exhaled hot breath.

"Well my king...do you wish to fuck my mouth...or bend me over the arm of the couch...and take this freshly shaved pussy?" My directness and nastiest did not surprise me at the time. It just was how I was thinking. Later I thought back on this night and marveled at how I acted.

"Get over the couch" he commanded.

As a loyal subject of his court, I pushed some pillows on the end on the couch and draped myself on them. Kneeling on the couch, I arched my back and pressed my breasts to the pillows. I know my open and shaved pussy invited his majesty. He knelt on the couch and thrust his cock deep. He entered smoothly. I felt his tight balls on my bare lips. He reared back and plunged deep. His thrusts were hard, fast, penetrating to the end of me. I pressed back..upwards......taking it all...eagerly. My oral skills might never match this I thought as my king thrust almost frantically now into my burning pussy. I loved every moment, every inch. This was like our honeymoon....like some dates in college. I came several times before he exploded. I was dripping wet and exhausted but felt the hot flood of his seed filling my quivering pussy. He fell exhausted on my back...his cock deep inside. I think we both screamed...He pulled back and sat on the couch....I fell next to him.

"That was amazing" he said. I was thinking the same. We lay back watching the fading fire. I felt sleep descending on me...he looked exhausted.

"Let's go to bed" I said but was too tired to move. He moaned...."yea....it's late." I laid my head on his lap...his soft cock inches from my face. Our come was streaked on his shaft...in his pubic hair.

"I want us to be happy" I said and slipped his entire cock in my mouth. I held it there...softly cradling him...and slowly lifted off. Minutes later we went to the bedroom. Nude, in bed, I fell asleep with the flavor of us lingering on my lips.

The next morning we slept late. We went out for breakfast. I wore a thin sundress and sandals; he wore jeans and shirt. We strolled along the shops and picked up some things. Other people looked more hurried. I wonder if anyone noticed that I looked content....relaxed...maybe some noted I was freshly and thoroughly fucked. My pussy burned and felt faintly sore.

It was late afternoon and we stopped for a coffee. The place was back from the beachfront and less crowded than most. We sat in a quiet corner. Our conversation turned to my plans for re-doing the bedrooms. We talked about color choices and then some accent pieces. My aunt's study is filled with books on design and home décor. I'd gotten ideas for what she'd like. My husband advised me to take my time and get more used to the feel of the house. "I'm really comfortable here" I said and shared that I often went nude. His interest piqued beyond talking about painting bedroom walls. "Do you go out on the deck?"

"Nearly everyday. I like it there more than the beach. It's private and gorgeous. I can hear the surf. If I get too hot, I rinse off in the outdoor shower my aunt had made when we were kids. It kept us from bringing sand into the house when we came back from the beach."

"That sounds great.... Good for you." I think I sensed a slight jealousy. He was working all week and I was basically on vacation for the summer. I reminded myself to not be too expressive.

"You sure you are okay with me being here all summer?"

"Absolutely!"

He sounded sincere.

"Look at how sexy you look" he leaned closer. "Look how great our sex has been. You're horny all the time. I love it."

"I am horny all the time.... I'm masturbating like a teenager."

"Really? Did you play with yourself a lot when you were a teen?" He leaned closer now...this was way more interesting than selecting paint.

"Stop pretending to be shocked" I said..."You did too, I'm sure."

He laughed..."okay, you're right. So, do you use your fingers? You do it in bed? The shower?"

"Yea..all that."

"That's so hot" he said. "We should find you some toys."

"I've been all through these shops... and found lot's of things.....but no sex toys" I said, teasing him

He laughed... "been looking, huh?"

I laughed...."no...but somehow I think I'd notice if they were on a rack by the postcards."

We finished our drinks and sauntered back to the house.

I grilled some steaks for an early dinner on the deck. He was in the study using the computer. I went to get him.. and he said "check this... we can order some toys online."

"Looking at porn on my aunt's computer?"

"Yep, but it's for you" he laughed. "Look this site offers fast and discrete delivery."

I pulled up a chair and sat next to him. There was a menu of toys... vibes, oils, rings, beads, plugs. "C'mon, our steaks are done."

"Wait, let's order something."

I was intrigued and peered at the screen. "Hmmmm... a vibe....oil... sounds interesting to me. They'd be my summer fling, since my husband is away working himself to death."

He laughed. "Yea... I'll pay the bills... you play."

"C'mon. let's eat... order me something and see if they can ship it here. That...and that look good" and I pointed to a slender vibe and a bottle of flavored lube.

"You sure you don't want one of these monsters?" He pointed to some wild bat-like thing.

"No baby. That's why I married you. You're my monster. The thin one looks perfect. C'mon, order them and let's eat." I left the study....laughing... but secretly I was pleased. I had been thinking along these lines. It was easier that he order them... than maybe find out that I had.

After sunset, we packed some wine and glasses, and walked over to the beach. The sky was dark blue turning to purple. It was pleasant....a slight breeze felt warm. The sea was pretty calm. I had a blanket and we spread it out. We sipped the wine watching the sky slip into darkness. He made a small fire from driftwood we had collected. Not longer after a full moon rose from the sea. It was maybe 9:30pm. We made love. I had worn a short jean skirt and a fleece top. He had the top unzipped and open and pressed me back on the blanket. My skirt was hiked up and he unfastened his jeans...and rested over me. He entered me and gently stroked. I lay back.....rocking back against his strokes. It was soft, gentle. He paused...letting me feel his pulses. I squeezed back. We were in no rush. The moon lit the sea and the waves flashed white as they broke. The fire burned down. It felt like we were in a private chamber with the moon casting a pale light beam across the water. He pressed on me...we kissed.. I whispered in his ear...."close your eyes......now tell me....mouth or pussy"? I clenched my abdominal muscles and squeezed his cock. "I feel that" he said '"you doing that on purpose?"

"Yea... I've been doing Kegel exercises and learning to do it."

"Mmmmmmmmm" he moaned as he started to thrust "pussy...with a good grip!"

I laughed as he smiled down on me....."fuck your wife" I requested.

He did. Our pace quickened and he came. I did too, not as intense as the night before....but hot spasms flowed from between my legs. He slipped out and we lay there. He found more wood for the fire. We sat there... my top still unzipped. I moved and felt the wet spot on the blanket. "I need to rinse off" I said.

"Go for a swim."

"Will you?"

"If you do."

I thought of it for just a minute and decided. I rose and wiggled off the skirt and tossed off the fleece jacket. I ran to the water and in. It was not as cold as I feared. The air was cool but the water felt okay. I swam out, ran my hand over my pussy and flushed out some of his seed. He was on the shore, testing the water, but did not come in. I waited just a bit and swam to shore. Near the fire I felt okay but was chilled. We dressed and returned to the house. After a warm shower we were both tired and went to bed after watching the late news.

The next day, Sunday, we went to the beach after breakfast. The weather was turning and streaks of clouds were moving in. By early afternoon it has become cloudy and cool. We went back to the house. He left for home around 4 pm.

12