Summer at the Sea Ch. 02

Story Info
Rose ventures to the coast with her family to look for love.
3.4k words
4.5
14.3k
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 10/29/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tmitrue
tmitrue
13 Followers

James sat in Robert's home office, feeling downright awkward. It had been a week since he'd seen Rose at the start-of-summer party and he'd taken her back to his home. Her father had no idea what had happened, but James was certain if he so much as said her name that he would reveal everything. He'd seen his daughter naked, he'd touched her bare skin, he'd kissed her cool, soft...he stopped himself before he could do or say something regretful.

"James," Robert said. "Did hear what I just said?"

"I'm sorry, Robert," James shook his head, "Come again, please?"

"I asked if you wanted to stay for dinner," Robert repeated himself, "My sister and her husband are here with my niece and one of her friends. I've heard good things about him."

James chuckled, "Why would you care about the friend?" Robert shot him a knowing look which immediately stopped all thoughts going through James' mind. Of course, Rose was still looking for a suitable boyfriend – or more – and he was being given an offer to sit through the awkwardness. To turn down the offer would simply be rude, though. After all, what did he have waiting for him back at home? An empty home, a silent gardener and cook. Frankly, the awkwardness and company seemed like a slightly better bargain.

"Sure," he said quickly before he was able to retract his response.

**

"Mr. Dupont," Rose said, startled as she walked into the dining room for dinner. Her eyes grew wide and her cheeks shaded pink – a little more so than they had been before she entered the room. She scanned the rest of the room, her aunt, uncle and cousin were there and a man, roughly her age, sitting across from James. She cursed inwardly, wondering how much more awkward the evening could get. Already, she could practically feel James' eyes on her, savoring every step she took towards the table. She almost wished she could throw a rude gesture over to him or shout obscenities in his direction. She didn't even particularly know why she was angry with him. Perhaps because he hadn't even attempted to contact her over the course of the previous week or perhaps it was because he had brought her home immediately after she had stopped him in the bedroom after the party.

"Hello," she said, walking right up to the young man at the table. "I'm Rose." She didn't particularly care for introductions – especially formal ones – not tonight, at least.

"Paul," the man said, holding out his hand. Rose evaded the handshake and plopped down in the chair next to him.

"So Paul," she shot a glance across the table towards James. "How old are you?"

"Rose," her father lightly scolded.

"I need to know, don't I?" she asked. "Paul?"

"Twenty six," he replied. She nodded thoughtfully.

"Do you make a lot of money?" she asked.

"Rose!" her mother and father scolded, harsher this time. Her aunt dropped a soup spoon and she could have sworn that she heard James chuckle from across the table.

Paul stammered for a minute, nodding, although a bit unsure of himself and the answer he was supposed to give her.

"Unimportant, I guess," she shrugged. "If you're here, you must be good enough for me."

**

Paul twirled Rose around on the dance floor, her short skirt flaring out around her thighs. She tantalized him in a way no other girl or woman ever had. She had promised him absolutely nothing except a dance or two during the Fourth of July party they were attending, but that was all he needed. His skin felt hot against hers and when her fingertips touched the back of his neck, he felt as if his feet left the floor.

Rose didn't care for him too much. He was nice enough, handsome enough, he was fun, she supposed. He was a good dancer, even though he may have twirled her a little too often and made her a bit dizzy in a way that she didn't particularly like. He spun her back into his arms and she wrapped her arms tightly around his neck, silently pleading that he wouldn't do it again – at least not right away. His arm wrapped around her waist and he held her close, their chests and hips touching. She allowed herself to rest her chin against his shoulder and she stared off into the distance. She admired the swirling colors of party dresses spread out over the room and she made a mental note to stop drinking the champagne. She slowly blinked, allowing her eyes to rest at a close for a few moments as they turned. When she opened her eyes, she nearly jumped backward, out of Paul's arms. She hoped he didn't feel the sharp twitch in her thigh and she pulled away from her dance partner just as the music slowed to a stop.

"What's wrong?" he asked, searching her eyes, hoping he hadn't offended her somehow.

She smiled sweetly, a smile that made him and every other warm-blooded man in the room weak in the knees. "Nothing, nothing." But she wasn't telling the truth. If she had told the truth, she would have admitted that she'd seen James standing in a dark doorway, crystal glass in his hand, staring at her as she and Paul danced. It hadn't been a frightening or malicious stare, it was a look that she'd seen in the weeks before, in his office. The way he consumed her with his eyes – now she felt weak in the knees.

"One more dance then?" Paul asked with a smile, not waiting for a response before wrapping an arm around her waist.

"May I?" a deep, familiar voice asked from behind Rose. She turned and felt dizzy as she stared up into James' eyes.

"Yes," she breathed, not waiting for a response from Paul. She twisted herself away from his arm and took James' hand in hers.

"What do you think?" James asked, nodding towards Paul as he made his way towards the bar on the other side of the room. She felt her mind blank for a moment as his fingers danced up her spine and a finger teased the lower layers of her hair.

She cocked her head in response and clasped her hand over his shoulder. She stood on her toes and brought her lips so close to his ear that he wondered if her tongue would flick across his earlobe.

"I can't get you off my mind," she whispered. She tilted her head very slightly, allowing a stray curl to brush against his jaw. He grasped his fingers around the red silk of her dress and drove his palm into her hips, pulling her into his own. She quickly scanned the room – her parents were no where to be seen, nor were any other members of her family. Very slightly, she brushed her cheek against his and pulled away, staring into his eyes as if she was daring him to do something crazy.

"What do you want?" he whispered. She scanned the room once more, making sure no one's eyes were on them. She had been working up courage for two weeks and now that she was in his arms again, she felt like she was losing control.

Very slightly, not to arouse any suspicion, she made a circular motion with her hips into his. She could already feel his arousal through the thin fabric of her dress. She wanted to make him want her. She wanted to make him regret not letting her spend the night with him. She wanted to make sure he knew that she was ready for him.

He cleared his throat uncomfortably and took a step away from her, loosening his grip around her waist. For a fleeting second, Rose thought that she had lost her chance, but when her eyes met his, she saw the same fire she had seen when they kissed. He was all hers.

"Come with me," he said quickly. He took her hand and broke into a quick walk, quickly crossing the room with Rose in tow.

"Where are we going?" she asked quietly.

"Upstairs," he replied. "I know this place well."

"How?" she asked as the two of them rounded the staircase and started to ascend.

"Old friends," he replied quickly.

They rounded a second set of stairs and quickly ducked into a large bedroom with a large window overlooking the sea.

"Will anyone come up here?" she asked nervously, closing the door behind them.

"I can't imagine," he replied, quickly stepping back to the door and turning the lock. She smiled and threw her arms around his neck.

"Thank you," she whispered, planting a firm kiss against his chin.

"For what?" he asked, brushing hair from her face, tucking her curly locks behind an ear.

"Whisking me away from there," she replied, she planted another kiss at the corner of his mouth, leaving a very slight, red lip print there.

"Do you dislike Paul?" he asked, kissing her temple.

"He's fine, a perfectly nice man," she replied, tickling the back of his neck. "He's just..." she kissed him softly on the lips. "Not you."

He was flattered – more than flattered, actually – he wouldn't have dreamed of making such an impression on such a sweet, young girl. He kissed her again with a little more force and when he pulled away, he slowly dropped down to his knees, his hands trailing behind making invisible paths in the red silk of her dress.

"What are you..." Rose began, about to drop to the floor herself, but James stopped her before her knees even bent. He buried his face against the silk at her hips and inhaled deeply, memorizing her scent. He wondered if she smelled of roses on purpose or if it was just – ironically – her natural scent. She smelled so earthy, so perfect, if he hadn't already considered himself utterly doomed beforehand, he certainly did now.

He placed his large hands on either side of her hips, his fingers and palms stretching all the way to her back, covering the expanse. He kneaded the skin, muscle and bone in his hands and sighed loudly against her abdomen. She smiled and allowed her hands to tangle in his dark hair.

Slowly, he began to gather the silk of the dress in his hands, inching her skirt up slowly and savoring every new glance of bare, snowy white skin that lay beneath. He stopped inches away from the top of her thighs. He could feel her pulse racing through his fingertips and took note of her shallow, excited breaths – her stomach quickly rising and falling with each inhale and exhale.

"Nervous?" he asked, looking up at her. She looked back down, her lower lip trapped underneath her teeth, her chin trembling slightly and bravely nodded.

He nodded, "I'll stop if you tell me to stop." He wanted to believe himself, but he wasn't sure if it was a promise he could actually keep.

She nodded again and felt her legs tremble as one of his hands dropped down the side of her leg. His long fingers curled around the back of her thigh effortlessly. He traced a path down to her knee where he kissed the soft skin just above her kneecap. He trailed his hand up – just slightly – and kissed the inside of her thigh. Slowly, his hand trailed to the very top of her thigh, the tips of his fingers only millimeters away from the soft hair covering her most intimate and unexplored regions and he stopped. He turned his gaze upwards again and smiled slightly. Her eyes were closed, her breath was quick, her mouth was very slightly opened. For a brief second he wished he wasn't on his knees so he could kiss her again. His finger twitched, barely touching the outer folds of her labia and he smiled again.

She opened her eyes and looked down to the man kneeling at her feet and breathed, "You're teasing me."

"No," he whispered as he dragged his index finger backwards along the soft, damp slit between her legs.

"You are too," she gasped, his finger pausing at her entrance as he squeezed the soft roundness of her ass in the rest of his hand.

"Perhaps a little," he said softly. He allowed his index finger to move back and forth again. "But that's only because I don't know what you want."

"I don't know either," she gasped as he flicked the tip of his finger against her clit.

"I think you liked that." She nodded. "What else do you like?"

He pushed soft hair and skin aside and inched his face closer towards her warm center. He took a deep breath, savoring her scent again and without warning flicked the tip of his tongue over her clit – teasing himself with her taste as much as he was teasing her.

"Ahhh!" she gasped, her hips bucking very slightly.

"More of that?" he grinned. She nodded again and he pressed his tongue against her, delighting in the salty sweetness that assaulted his taste buds and her body's reaction to the touch. Her hips swiveled above him, which he quickly stilled with a firm hand against her back. He licked her again, longer and slower this time. This time, she moaned softly and wavered slightly.

He pulled his lips away and pushed her down into the soft bed behind them. At first she lay flat on her back, but curiosity got the best of her and she pushed herself into a seated position.

"What do you want?" he asked, resting his chin on the top of her thigh. She shrugged again and he shook his head. "Not a proper answer." He flicked his tongue against her clit and she gasped.

"More," she breathed.

"More of that?" he teased. He flicked his tongue again and raked his fingers across the tops of her thighs. "Has anyone touched you before?"

She shook her head, "Never."

"Closer your eyes."

She closed her eyes and dared to peek when she felt his hands leave her legs. His tongue quickly darted into her folds immediately after and he dragged it around in circles, moving effortlessly around the tiny little nub until her hands were a tangled mess in his hair and her nails were digging into the back of his head.

Daring himself to go further, with his finger he mopped up some of his saliva and the wetness that was flowing free from her and effortlessly sought out her entrance. Without any warning, except a slight pause of his tongue, he thrust his finger inside her. She gasped and jumped all at once, but did not urge him to stop or move away from his hand. Instead, she welcomed the somewhat unexpected invasion and urged James on.

Rose writhed back and forth, her hips swaying across the top of the bed as she guided James' hands and tongues to just the right places – places, quite frankly, she hadn't even known existed until just this moment. His finger insistently pushed inside of her, deeper and deeper until she cried out a little. He'd withdraw slightly and force his way back inside.

She was wet, James couldn't believe it. He knew how to please a woman and he would be the first to freely admit such a thing, but this...he couldn't figure out if it was because it was her first time or if it was because she was with him or maybe he had just become accustomed to wooing women who were already well-experienced. Whatever it was, she was turning him on more than he could handle. He wanted to be rough with her. He wanted to hold her down, throw all of his weight onto her legs to keep her from moving, he wanted to completely have his way with her. His chivalrous nature got in the way, though. As much as he wanted to completely fuck her senseless – whether it be with his fingers or his cock – he couldn't bring himself to do it.

He slowly eased a second finger into her pussy and he sucked hard on her clit. The loud cry that escaped her lips followed by the quivering around his fingers told him that he had gone too far. He let up on his intensity and allowed her to ride out her orgasm gently. He didn't remove his fingers from her until her shaking had stopped.

"I'm sorry," she finally breathed, her breath not completely having returned to normal.

"For what?" he asked, pulling the skirt over her hips for the sake of her modesty.

"I don't...I've never..." she replied, sitting up on her elbows. He grinned and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close to him. He placed his chin between her breasts and stared up into her face.

"Totally normal," he said.

"And the cry..." she said, quickly covering her mouth.

"Totally normal," he repeated.

"You don't think..." she said nervously, her eyes quickly scanning over to the door of the room. She lowered her voice to a whisper, "What if someone heard?" Her cheeks turned bright red.

"I'm sure you're the last person anyone is expecting it to come from," he said with a mischievous smile. She nodded, only slightly reassured. He kissed her softly on the lips and she instinctively ran her tongue along her bottom lip.

"Do you like the way you taste?" he said, suggestively raising his eyebrow. She ran her tongue along her bottom lip again and nodded thoughtfully. Daringly, he brought his fingers to her lips and she smiled. She happily took his fingers into her mouth and greedily wrapped her tongue around his fingertips, savoring the taste of her own arousal.

He moaned, imagining what her lips and tongue could do to his cock. But before he had any chance to translate his thoughts into actions there was a sudden knock at the door of the bedroom.

Rose squeaked and covered her mouth, her eyes panicked. James sprang to his feet and quickly scanned the room.

"Oh my god!" Rose hissed frantically.

"Don't worry," he whispered. He quickly sprinted to the closet and threw open the doors. "In here."

"Me??" she whispered.

"You have more to lose than I do," he whispered back. "Go!"

"But..." she stammered.

"Go!" he insisted, grabbing her by the hand and pulling her towards the doors. The closet was virtually empty with the exception of a few beach items and summery dresses. She ducked between a couple of dresses and sat on the floor with a bit of resignation.

"I'll be back for you," he said quietly. With that, he closed the doors, leaving Rose in the dark. She could only hear muffled bits of the conversation going on at the door of the bedroom because the closet doors were so thick and heavy. She leaned her head against the wall, her heart pounded loudly and she still felt lightheaded from her release. She closed her eyes and wrapped a nearby towel around her shoulders and slowly drifted off to sleep.

**

She woke up wrapped in a towel, her hair a complete mess and faint, orange-yellow light casting lines over her face. She slowly sat up, gathering her bearings and threw open the closet doors.

"James?" she called softly, cautiously scanning the room. There was no one to be seen and the sun was rising over the ocean outside.

Rose pulled herself up and made her way out of the room, down the hall, down the stairs and outside. There were only a few cars to be seen, none of them belonged to James. She spotted a car starting up not too far down the driveway and ran to it before the driver took off.

"Excuse me!" she called towards the open window before the driver could step on the gas. She stopped cold in her tracks when Paul stuck his head out from the driver's window.

"Rose?" he balked in surprise. "I thought you went home at ten o'clock last night!"

She blushed slightly and shook her head, looking down at her bare feet – she couldn't even remember where she'd thrown her shoes.

"Come on," he said, waving her towards the car. "I'll get you home."

tmitrue
tmitrue
13 Followers