Summer at the Sea Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shhh," he said as she took another inch of him. "It's okay..."

"But..."

"Almost there..." he groaned as she closed in around him and she cried out loudly when he sank the very last inch of his cock inside her.

"James..." she squeaked. Her legs were still on either side of his hips, her back was arched and he was certain if he let go of her hips, she would leap away from him and run out the door.

"Shhh," he murmured again. He let a hand stray from her and he softly ran the palm of his hand across her forehead.

"It hurts," she whispered, her breath quick from the fear of what would happen next.

"I know," he said, nodding. "You'll get used to it."

She shook her head and a couple of tears fell from the corners of her eyes. He waited a moment before moving slightly. He pulled out an inch or two and then pushed himself all the way back in. She groaned softly.

"How does it feel?" he asked.

"Painful," she replied, closing her eyes tightly. He smiled, so far she was faring better than his previous virgin had. She had, literally, screamed out in pain and violently twisted away from his grasp.

"Think beyond the pain," he said quietly as he withdrew himself slowly and then pushed himself inside again – a little quicker this time. This time, he groaned as his balls brushed against the bottom of her ass.

She winced and shifted her hips before croaking, "Full."

"Full?" he verified.

She nodded, "I feel very full."

"Does it feel good? At all?" he thrust again, a little harder yet. She cried out loudly and shook her head. "Not even a little?" He rolled his hips and she moaned – a true, pleasure-filled moan. He smiled. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No," she breathed as she shook her head. He breathed a sigh of relief and thrust again, and again, and again. Each time, he pulled out a little further, and dove back inside a little harder. Each time, she cried out.

When he'd started, her cries were loud and pained, but as he progressed, her cries turned to moans and her legs began to loosen.

She wrapped a leg around the back of his and wrapped her arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around her waist and thrust in and out of her as gently as he could. She barely moved, herself, mostly staying still in order to avoid the pain that would come from more movement. He tried to shift her into a different position each time he pulled away from her. He tried to move a leg and when she didn't move, he thrust. He bent over and kissed her softly – she barely returned the kiss and he thrust again. He pinched her nipple, hoping to receive some hip-twisting or a back arch in return, but she lay still and cried out in pleasure and pain as he thrust once more.

He silently thanked himself for not refusing the blow job she had given him and before he could stop himself, he was imagining his cock hitting the back of her throat and he slammed his hips against hers and came in a sudden, violent spurt. She cried out in pain once again and recoiled from his grasp.

His head buzzed and his ears rang. He lay face-down in the bed, breathing hard for several moments before rolling over and grasping for Rose who lay curled in a fetal position – back to him – on the other side of the mattress.

"Rose...Rose..." he wrapped his arm around her waist and rolled her onto her back. Tears were falling freely down her pink cheeks and he felt a hot pang of guilt slice through his chest.

"It hurt..." she sobbed. He kissed her earnestly on the lips and ran his hand down her side. He buried his hand between her legs and she quickly jerked away from the touch.

"I'm not going to do anything..." he said, pulling his hand away from her and examining his fingers. There was the faintest residue of blood in the cuticles of his fingers and once again, he pulled her close to him and enveloped her with his own body.

"It'll be better next time," he promised in a whisper. "Next time."

12