Summer Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn kept her head low, only rolling her eyes upward to look at him. Her unsteady breaths dried her small lips and she rolled them inward trying to wet them. She could never have imagined such intensity and focus from Adam.

"Adam, please leave," she said in earnest.

"Every Wednesday night," Adam remarked thoughtfully.

Lynn shook her head slowly, confused. "What?"

"I've noticed you run and swim every Wednesday night," he said. He stood in front of her letting his words sink in like rain drops on fertile soil.

"You..." A nervous chill coursed through the woman's body. He had been planning this, manoeuvred himself to this moment. She was at a total loss for words and almost without thinking, she stammered, "You...you'll be late for your birthday party."

Adam cast a wickedly naughty smile at her. His youthful, impulsive blood allowed him one last brash, immature thought. Through sharp teeth he said, "I always treat myself to a gift."

The young man moved his mouth towards her, pausing as Lynn flinched, the back of her head lightly tapping against the shower wall. She turned her face away slightly, clutching the towel close to her chest with one hand while the other pushed against Adam.

"Don't," Lynn gasped softly.

Adam squinted, a firm, crooked curl on his lips. A mental trigger went off in his mind. With a deliberate brush of his arm, he swept Lynn's hand away from his chest. Then in his next motion, he cupped his fingers around her chin and slowly but firmly turned her face towards his.

Her dark, anxious eyes staring into his blue, determined gaze, Lynn said in a trembling whisper, "We can't do this."

Adam had no patience for words any longer. Still holding her chin, he moved in, pressing his lip against hers.

They stood motionless, silence surrounding them aside from the drip of water from the shower.

As Adam tilted his head, molding his mouth over her lips, Lynn breathed unsteadily through her nose. Her eyes widened anxiously. The drops of water on her skin and in her hair cooled and dried and she trembled slightly. She felt his hand slide away from her chin and around the nape of her neck, the other around her waist, pulling her close, holding her steady. His mouth barely ever parted from hers, only the slightest break appearing between them whenever he adjusted his position before pressing in even more firmly.

Everything Adam was doing, from holding her tightly, to kissing her relentlessly, kept Lynn from having a moment to think or to mount a protest. Whatever she tried to say was lost as muffled gasps of air into the young man's mouth. Her free hand pulled and pushed at him with increasingly feeble attempts. Lynn was quaking inside, all too aware of where this was leading. She knew Adam had every intention tonight to go far beyond just kissing.

As if on queue to her thoughts, Adam's hand reached for the edge of her towel and tugged. Lynn clutched at it desperately to her body. He took a step back, momentarily breaking from the kiss, still holding onto the towel.

Lynn shook her head slowly from side-to-side, her eyes pleading with him but unable to vocalize her thoughts. Adam looked at her, the confident grin of his telling her precisely what the results of her meagre attempts to slow this down would be. Again with a forcefulness that seemed to surprise them both, his strong hand jerked roughly at the towel, once pulling it out of Lynn's grasp, then again this time stripping it away from the woman's body with a snap and flourish.

Lynn gasped audibly as the towel dropped to the wet floor. Backing up against the wall again, she glanced quickly down at her nude body now on full display for Adam. Her eyes then shifted nervously and aimlessly around the room momentarily before settling onto his gazing blue eyes.

Adam took a long, deliberate look at her enticingly slender body and creamy skin. Her running had done wonders for her tone and form. Her softly curving and pert breasts glistened and shook and she was clean-shaven revealing an inviting dark line along her crotch. He didn't even try to conceal his appreciation or swelling desire for her. He reached down and pulled his t-shirt off quickly revealing a svelte, sharply cut, maple-tanned upper body that funnelled attractively into a lean torso.

In a heartbeat he was on her again, pressing his mouth against her with rhythmic, closed-open motions of his lips. Lynn gasped and loosed sharp-pitched, trembling breaths every time their lips parted slightly, her own fearful desires spilling into the walls and corners of the shower. Adam's advances were so incessant, sweeping her away like an undertow. His tongue shot past her lips and flicked inside her mouth. She felt his smooth, muscular chest press warmly against hers as he pulled her in close. He pressed his torso against her. The fine lines of her brow suddenly arched upward in the middle, startled by what she felt nudging stiffly against her lower belly -- a hard, aroused shaft of muscle jutting out from beneath Adam's loose shorts.

Adam moved his lips away from her mouth, kissing down along her chin and her neck. His technique was tantalizing...just the fact he had a technique amazed Lynn. As he moved his mouth along steadily, each time the tip of his tongue would slip out and barely skim the surface of her milky skin. That slightest tickle followed by his lips as they engaged in tender kisses and nips sent a delectable sensation racing through her.

As her body began to tingle, Lynn closed her eyes, trying to think. "Adam," she breathed, pausing to gasp, "D-don't..."

"Don't what?" he replied between his indulgences. He was down at her collarbone now. His French accented voice lingered over his words, "Don't do this? Kiss you like this? And like this? No?"

He was playing with her, unable to stop grinning as he slid further down her luscious body.

"Don't do this?" he asked before flicking his tongue against her stiff, hazel brown nipple. He breathed, "Tell me to stop Lynn. Just say stop."

Lynn gasped again as she felt him wrap his mouth over her breast, sucking and licking lustfully.

"No? You're not going to say stop?" he breathed. His tongue swirled around her nipple and he teased her with soft pinches of his teeth. He moved his lips and slick tongue over to the other one. Her trembling breasts were soon glistening with his cool saliva and tingling from his warm breaths.

Her nipple popped out of his lips. "Do you like that, Lynn?"

Lynn swallowed hard, moistening her lips.

"Is that a yes?" he asked.

She felt his hand on her waist caressing her soft skin along her hip bone as he continued to indulge in his passionate licks and kisses. It slowly slipped down her hips and then around to the back. His fingers clutched her smooth, firm butt. He inhaled the tender breast he had been sampling and sucked on it hard, lifting her back momentarily away from the shower wall. Lynn, braced her hands on his shoulders, her mouth rounding wide as a sharp gasp slipped past her lips.

Lowering her back against the wall, Adam's hand swiftly curled back to the front and in between her thighs. Lynn swooned, her eyes rolling upward slightly as she felt his fingers circle and stroke the outer lips of her tender snatch. One finger slid firmly up and down the line of her opening sending a tantalizing flutter through her belly.

"Uh-uhh," Lynn's voice trilled.

Still caressing her with his fingers, Adam finally lifted his mouth from her breasts and looked up at Lynn. Her face was flushed pink, her mouth was hanging open as wisps of air rushed in and out, and her dark eyes were unfocused, dreamy.

"Don't do this, Lynn? Hmm? That is what you're saying, n'est pas?" he said, always kissing her flesh in between his teasing words, "You want me to stop?"

Oh God, she didn't know what she wanted anymore. What was happening right now, shouldn't have been happening, she knew that. Where they were headed was still unimaginable, impossible, to her despite how explicitly intimate they already were. She had to stop it, but her frenzied mind and pulsing heart didn't know if she wanted to stop it. She didn't even know if the raging impulses of Adam could be stopped.

She gave her head a quick shake, side-to-side.

Adam's eyes narrowed slightly, the shade of blue in them darkening. He dropped to his knees on the floor. He slid his hands up her thighs and around to the back of her firm bottom, pulling her pelvis forward as his face moved in.

Lynn frowned and tightened her lips but gasped suddenly with the feel of a brash lick of Adam's tongue. With the first, slick touch of his tongue up along the line of her slit, her knees buckled. Adam's tight clutch on her butt held her steady as she braced her back against the wall. Her thighs trembled as he pressed his lips against her folds. She swallowed hard and loosed shuddering moans as she looked anxiously down upon Adam. She ran the fingers of one hand through her damp hair as it fell across her flushed face, the other gripped his shoulder. She wasn't certain if she was trying to push him back or just hold on as his tongue and lips and teeth teased and stroked her quivering petals.

Adam continued to savour Lynn with his mouth as one of his hands slipped around from the back. Pressing with two fingers, he spread apart her slit revealing the warm pink inner flesh behind. Without hesitation, his tongue swiftly went to work with devilishly tantalizing swirls along her inner, soft flesh.

"Ah-Adam! Ahh!" Lynn raised her head and her words and moans flew up towards the ceiling and echoed all around in the shower room. She swallowed and closed her eyes, furrowing her thin brow. "Oh my God," she groaned.

Adam could feel her body trembling around his tongue. He plunged a finger into her and probed her deeply. She was warm, soft and moist inside. The sounds of her sweet voice moaning her incessant approval drove him on. He rubbed his lips gently on the hood of her clit before flicking his talented tongue against it. His face pressed up against her thigh, he breathed warm air against her inner flesh eliciting more aching sensations from deep within.

Her mind couldn't make sense of it all. The riveting combination of youthful verve yet skillful, focused kisses and touches was something she could never have imagined coming from Adam. Yet her electrified body told her he was doing everything right. He was good...so very good.

Lynn's legs started to buckle at the knees. As Adam's finger slipped into her faster and faster, as his tongue and lips feverishly pleasured her inside and out, she was unable to catch a breath. Her shuddering sighs and moans filled the room. The water from her shower dried on her skin and was replaced by a sheen of perspiration.

"Huhn! Huhn!" Lynn's tummy curved and tightened, hitching as her whole body quaked and her thighs parted further.

"Tell me, Lynn," Adam gasped between licks, his finger always thrusting into her, "Tell me you want me to stop." He sucked on her quivering clit.

Adam was such a bastard. He knew her answer. Her body was telling him implicitly. Lynn grit her teeth, thumping her head against the shower wall, unwilling to give him the satisfaction of a vocal reply. Yet, she couldn't restrain her pitchy gasps of pleasure.

Quicker and quicker his finger thrust into the woman unabated, stopping only to rub and pinch her tender clit. His kisses along her outer flesh were hungrier and more demanding. He wasn't giving Lynn anytime to think, just encouraging her desires to seize control of her body.

"Oh! Oh, fuck!" Lynn groaned. Squeezing her brows together, she dug her nails into his shoulder, her body tensing. Turning her head aside, burying her chin against her smooth shoulder, her mouth rounded wide as she groaned aloud, "Ah-AHN!"

A splash of glistening, warm fluids spilled over Adam's hand as he continued to pump his finger into her. He pulled Lynn close, holding her up, as she came in a streaming rush chasing the surge with a deep, languid groan of ecstacy.

Lynn's whole body succumbed. She couldn't feel her legs and her back started to slide down the wall with only Adam's confident hands holding her up. Her belly ached and she struggled to catch a steady breath.

After a moment, Adam stood up, his hands still holding her at the waist. She wrapped her arms around his back and leaned heavily against Adam's bare chest, burying her face against his shoulder, shaking, regaining her breath. She could feel a trickle of dampness running down her inner thighs, evidence of the impossible situation she had put herself in just a moment ago. She tried not to think about what had just happened. She tried to hold off the thoughts of how wrong it was for as long as possible.

She tried not to think of how good it had felt.

Adam stepped back, holding Lynn with one hand and brushing away the strands of dark hair that had fallen across her flushed face with the other. Her dark eyes were glossy and a little weary looking but there was a lovely pink glow all around her cheeks and neck. He kissed her forehead softly. He steadied her face, his fingers at her chin, before kissing her again on the lips. She didn't resist.

As he stepped back again, Lynn's eyes refocused. She looked long towards Adam. The brashness hadn't faded at all. The grin had sharpened, the eyes narrowed on her. She knew what that expression meant.

"My turn, Ms.Xuan," Adam boldly declared, giving voice to Lynn's thoughts. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a condom labelled garishly with the words "Cherry Bomb". "Someone gave me a box of these for my birthday," he grinned holding the packet up to Lynn's face.

The tellingly sharp angle of his lips as he looked down to open the packet sunk into Lynn's mind. This was going to happen. It really was going to happen. Unbelievably, Adam had mustered every bit of lust and desire in his youthful body, focused it and channelled it and now she was the prize for that effort. Even in her drained state she couldn't get past that knowing grin on his lips, lighting up his intent like a beacon, ready to claim his reward. The stark image of the two of them fucking right there on the wet shower floors was as bright and vivid as the sun in the blue sky. It was just as inviting as it was painfully blinding.

"Adam," she said.

He paused.

"Stop."

Adam's brow angled up sharply as he eyed her. The grin was still there.

"I...I want you to stop," Lynn said firmly. She met his gaze, her own dark eyes unflinching. She swallowed, steadying her breaths further. "I'm telling you to stop."

Adam's lips twisted to a crooked smile as he straightened to his full height and stepped back slightly. He squinted a little as he looked at her. "Yeah?"

Lynn nodded. A tickle of uncertainty inched its way up her spine like a little ant. For a brief moment, as she glimpsed his steely cool stare, she thought for sure he would brush her insistence aside and just take her. She tried not to think of what would happen if he tried. She couldn't back down, though.

Lynn pushed herself upright against the wall. Her head was turned slightly but she still levelled her eyes upon his like a matador staring down a bull.

Save for a few trickles of water, the room was silent. Adam's smile softened but it didn't fade away completely. He had been breathing hard as well, but now his bare chest rose and fell with a steady rhythm. After a long, heady moment, he nodded once and bent down. When he stood up, he held his shirt in one hand and Lynn's towel in the other. Without saying anything he offered it to her.

Lynn's lips folded into her mouth and she blinked and nodded as she accepted her towel back. Now for some reason, as she covered herself up gingerly in the cloth, she couldn't quite look at him. Part of her wanted to apologize, the other part of her would never forgive her if she did.

Adam slipped on his shirt. He breathed deeply, pointed a thumb to the exit of the shower room and said, "I'm just going to finish up in the office and then head out to my party."

Lynn just nodded again.

As he made his way out, he paused and turned. He grinned and said, "You...wouldn't happen to want to come..."

"Adam," Lynn closed her eyes and shook her head, "Please, just go already."

He sighed and shrugged, then left.

Lynn listened to the door to the change-room shut. A deep, shuddering breath of air flowed out her lungs, "Oh, Christ."

She crouched down low to the floor, rubbing her temples with her palms.

After a few minutes, she finally made her way into the changing area. There on the bench in front of her locker, she found a pack of cigarettes and a short note on top of them: "Thought you might need these. I took a few for myself. - A.D."

Lynn shut her eyes again as she frowned. Her inner voice repeated the expletive she had uttered in the showers.

To be continued...