Summer Break with Jane and Tony Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed and said, "She's a great cocksucker too!"

I proceeded to make our breakfast as Jane and Barb talked. After breakfast, I went upstairs to shower and get dressed for our trip. When I had finished my shower, I saw both women on the bed in a 69 with Jane on the bottom. The sight made my penis rise up with interest as I stood watching. When Jane noticed me, she pulled her face away from Barb long enough to tell me, "Get up here and fuck this girl! We have to tide her over until we return."

I crawled up onto the bed, straddled Jane's face and then sank my cock deep into Barb's pussy with one hard stroke. Barb let out a deep moan but never let up on Jane's pussy. I began stroking in and out while Jane concentrated on her clitoris and before long Barb was in the throes of her first orgasm. As her climax ebbed I decided to take things up a notch and began playing with her asshole as I sank my moistened thumb into her tight orifice. This earned another loud moan from Barb and then, a few moments later, another orgasm.

Jane was up next on the orgasm carrousel. As her climax hit she arched her back, forcing Barb's face harder on her pussy. She let out a garbled sound and then shot her ejaculate into Barb's mouth. As her climax ebbed she lowered her back onto the bed and continued working Barb's clit over with her tongue.

I began to feel my own orgasm begin to well up in my loins. I began to pound into Barb as hard as I could until my release. Despite having cum an hour earlier, I unloaded copious amounts of sperm into Barb's womb. When my spasms ceased, I pulled out of Barb and collapsed to my right as Barb rolled off Jane to the left. We all laid there regaining our composure for several minutes until I looked at my watch.

Our flight on Alitalia was scheduled to leave around 3 pm from O'Hare and we would arrive in Rome around 7:30 am the next day. Jane's parents had arranged for a limo service to pick us up so we didn't have to mess with parking. The limo was due to get us in 20 minutes so I hustled Jane into the shower and followed her to rinse off the residue of our little tryst with Barb. Since Jane didn't wash her hair all we needed to do is dry off and dress. Jane was dressed in minutes since all she wore was a yellow sundress, without underwear, and sandals. I threw on some shorts and a shirt and we were ready to go.

No sooner had we finished dressing then the limo arrived. We walked down stairs with Barb, who was still naked, and we both kissed her goodbye. Barb said, "Keep in touch and have a good time. Maybe when you get back Tony can show me the delights of anal sex!"

Jane grinned and said, "Whatever you want!"

We grabbed our bags and headed out to the limo. The driver was staring passed us towards the house and when we turned to see what he was looking at we saw Barb standing in the doorway waving to us, still naked. I cleared my throat to get the drivers attention who moved with a start and placed our bags in the trunk. As we climbed into the car we waved back to Barb as the driver made his way to the driver's seat by braille as he continued to stare at Barb. When we, finally, drove off, the driver looked back at us in his mirror and said, "That's the best sendoff I've ever seen and I 've been doing this for 22 years!"

We both chuckled and then I said, "Well she's a passionate girl and she loves us both!"

The driver asked us which airline we were flying out on and we told him Alitalia. "You're going to Italy? That's wonderful. I was born in Foggia, near the Adriatic Sea. Where will you be?" I told him we would be in Rome for a few days then Florence, Milan and Bellagio. The driver smiled and said, "I hope you have fun. Italy is beautiful as are the people."

We got to the airport pretty easily as there wasn't much traffic. As we stood in line to check in Jane's parents arrived, so we moved back in the line to stand with them. We all hugged each other and talked excitedly about our trip. After we checked our bags and got our boarding passes we went to stand in line at security. We breezed through pretty quickly and then wandered out to our gate to await boarding. We had Business Class seats with Jane's parents sitting together in front of us in the middle section. We boarded when our section was called and settled into our seats to await departure.

A flight attendant walked through the aisle offering water and then gave us amenities kits and our choice of newspapers. A little later she came through with orange juice and Prosecco. I spoke to the flight attendant in Italian enjoying the ability to use one of the languages I learned from the nuns in the orphanage. She complimented me on my usage which brought a smile to my face.

After my conversation with the flight attendant Jane said, "Gee, I forgot that you can speak a slew of different languages. Besides Italian, what are the others you speak that will come in handy?"

"Italian and French are probably my best two. I think my German is a little weak but I should get better with some practice." I replied.

Finally, our flight took off winging our way across the Atlantic to Italy. Soon, the flight attendants were serving drinks, then hors d'oeuvres, dinner and dessert. When the meal portion of the flight was over I settled back to watch movies and Jane read her book. We held hands as we passed the time. Jane got up after a while and went to the restroom and when she returned she whispered into my ear, "I had to put my large butt plug in. It's too bad we can't have sex on the plane. I thought about luring you into the restroom but it's way too small!" She then kissed me and sank back into her chair, moaning as she did so.

Before too long she and I fell asleep. I was rousted from my slumber by the sound of another meal service. The flight attendant brought us breakfast and informed us that we would be landing in less than an hour. The meal service was cleared, the fasten seat belt sign came on and we made our approach into Fiumicino airport. It didn't take too long to clear immigrations and for our bags to arrive. There wasn't much in the way of customs so we proceeded directly to the train that would take us into Rome. Upon arrival in Rome we grabbed a taxi to our hotel and then checked in. Our hotel room had a view of the Vittorio Emanuele monument, that great white monstrosity in the middle of Rome, from our balcony. The room was kind of small by American standards but was quite comfortable with a nice bathroom and a large bed. Jane's parents suggested that we take a shower and a nap and that we meet in the lobby at around 3 pm.

After exploring our room and admiring the view, Jane grabbed my arm and said, "Let's shower and then I want you to fuck me. I'm so horny I can hardly stand it." With that said, she unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor and stood before me naked. I took my shirt off and dropped my shorts and followed her to the shower. We had fun scrubbing each other clean, dried off and then hopped into bed. Once in bed, Jane laid on her back and I climbed between her legs. I kissed her up one leg until I reached her pussy and ran my tongue from her anus to her clitoris. Jane moaned loudly as I continued to move up her body. I licked, sucked and nibbled her breasts for some time before I moved up to kiss her passionately.

I positioned my penis at Jane's opening and slowly pushed into her soaking wet vagina. As always, she felt so nice as I sank deeper and deeper into her luscious pussy. Jane moaned loudly as I pressed myself into her depths. When I had bottomed out I pulled out just as slow, enjoying Jane's warm wetness. I kept fucking her with a slow tempo relishing the sensations.

Jane whispered in my ear, "Oh my god, Tony! You feel so good! Fuck me harder, please!"

I picked up the pace in slow increments until I was fucking her as hard and as fast as I could. Jane began meeting my down strokes by lifting her pelvis. Jane was crying out, "OH, YES! OH, YES! OH, YES!" Jane was so wet I could hear the squishing sound every time I pushed into her. Before long I could feel my climax rising as I continued to pound into Jane.

"I'M GOING TO CUM, JANE!" I cried out!

Jane replied, "I'M CUMMING TOO!"

After few moments, I unleashed a torrent of sperm into Jane's womb. She hadn't cum yet so I kept pounding into her until her release hit her. We held each other tightly as we savored our orgasms as I laid on top of her. When our bodies had calmed down, I rolled off Jane and gave her a loving kiss. We looked into each other's eyes for a while until I said, "Welcome to Italy." Jane laughed and kissed me again. After a while she rolled over and pressed her ass to my groin as sleep overtook us.

We woke up at 2:45, got dressed and then headed down to the lobby to meet Jane's parents. They both arrived at 3:00 and then stood around for a few minutes to decide what we wanted to do. I was checking a map and discovered that we were very close to the Roman Forum and the Colosseum. When I informed the others their eyes all lit up and we decided that's what we would do. We discovered that crossing the wide boulevards of Rome was a tricky ordeal so we watched some locals and adopted their techniques. After a while we were feeling like seasoned pros.

We were amazed when we got to Forum and felt in awe taking in the size and scope of the place. You could make out the grooves on the street pavers from the chariot wheels! We strolled through the forum for quite a while making our way towards the Colosseum. At one point, we were accosted by a gang of filthy kids who were trying to get their hands on us. A nearby policeman chased the kids off so I asked him what they were doing. He told me they were gypsy kids who were attempting to pick our pockets. He suggested that we get an umbrella to keep them at bay.

When we got to the Colosseum we paid the admission fee and went inside. Taking in the size of the place made it difficult to believe the thing was over 2000 years old. We walked through all of the areas that were open and when finished made our way out. We were standing outside of the Colosseum trying to decide what to do next when I remembered something Sister Elena told me while I was at the orphanage. I grabbed the map to locate the San Pietro in Vincoli church and told everyone to follow me. We crossed another wide boulevard, walked up a hill to a church with a rather plain façade.

I told everyone, "Sister Elena from the orphanage told me that if I was ever in Rome that I had to come here. Behind the altar are the chains that, supposedly, Saint Peter was brought to Rome in. She said there's an additional surprise behind the altar. She never told me what the surprise was and I never looked it up online to find out."

Jane's father, Stan, said, "Well, let's go find the surprise!"

We walked behind the altar and found the display of Peter's chains. They looked suitably impressive. Jane continued walking and let out a loud gasp, "She wasn't kidding about a surprise! Come look at this!" There, stuck in a small room was Michelangelo's 'Moses' sculpture! We all stood there dumfounded by the detail and enormity of the work.

Jane's mother, Bettina, said, "My goodness! That has to be one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen!"

We all agreed and stood there for 45 minutes admiring the craftsmanship that went into the sculpture before we finally left. It was getting on towards suppertime and we were all feeling hungry by this time. Stan said there was a nice little restaurant near our hotel so we slowly wandered back to where we started. We passed a little newsstand with picture postcards and I bought one with the Moses sculpture. Everyone looked at me askance until I told them I was going to send it to Sister Elena to thank her. Everyone laughed and they all said they wanted to make their thanks known too, so the others bought different variations of the same postcard.

We finally made it to the restaurant and with aching feet and hungry bellies sat down to dine. The food was wonderful as was the wine that we had with dinner. We made plans to visit the Vatican the next day as we ate. When we had finished eating we all began yawning as jetlag began to take its toll. Jane and I said our goodnights to her parents and then went to our room. "I think I could sleep for a week!" Jane said. "I'm too tired to be horny, even!"

I laughed and said, "I need to record this moment in a diary as I'm sure I will never hear those same words uttered again!"

Jane stuck her tongue out at me as she dropped her sundress. "Let's take a quick shower and then hit the hay."

We showered, dried off and then made our way to bed. However, Jane got detoured and headed out to the balcony and stood there in her naked glory watching the traffic. She turned and looked at me with a big smile and said, "Tomorrow we are going to have sex out here!" I raised my eyebrows and then nodded knowing that when Jane set her heart on something there was little I could do to dissuade her. After 10 minutes Jane wandered back into the room, closed the balcony doors and climbed onto the bed. I made sure the front door was locked, turned out the lights and climbed into bed also. We kissed each other and then fell asleep very quickly.

I was awakened in the morning by the feeling of Jane sucking my cock. It's always an interesting way to wake up, the feeling of a warm mouth encasing your penis. I asked Jane, "What time is it? It's still dark outside."

Jane replied, "It's 4:30 but I'm wide awake. We went to bed so early and the whole jetlag thing is hitting me hard. I hope you don't mind but I was feeling lonely and horny!"

I laughed and said, "I can't think of many better ways to wake up. Swing yourself over my face and I will try to help out with your horniness!"

With that Jane swung her leg over my head and placed her soaking wet vagina on my mouth. I love everything about oral sex with Jane...her taste, smell and feel. I licked her vaginal opening, trying to drink down all of her dew and then moved up to her clitoris trying to bring her to a quick orgasm. After a few minutes Jane began pushing her clit down on my face as her climax got closer and closer. When her orgasm did hit, she squirted her ejaculate into my waiting mouth and I swallowed as much as I could. When her climax ebbed, she sat up slightly so I pushed her down my body a little bit so that I could now attack her anus with my tongue.

"MY GOD, TONY! EAT MY ASS!" Jane cried out as she lifted her face from my crotch. Jane then lowered her ass to my face trying to force my tongue even deeper. Jane redoubled her efforts on my penis and had me close to my climax. I continued to lap at her ass eliciting constant moans from Jane. Finally, my orgasm hit me and I let go a fusillade of sperm into Jane's mouth. Jane drank my spunk down as quickly as she could and then sat up and began working her clitoris until she climaxed again.

We laid back and talked for a little while until sleep overtook us again. We managed another couple of hours of sleep until about 7:30. We were supposed to meet Jane's parents in the breakfast area at 8:00, so we took a quick shower, dressed and headed downstairs. Breakfast was 'continental', coffee, bread, cheese and cold cut meats. The coffee was delicious as was the cheese. When we had finished eating we went to our rooms to brush our teeth before heading off to the Vatican.

The Vatican was spectacular from the Bernini columns, the Basilica all the way to the Sistine Chapel. The art works alone made the trip worth it. My favorite was Michelangelo's Pieta at St. Peter's, an exquisite masterpiece. We spent our entire day at the Vatican. During lunch, we sent off our postcards to the orphanage from the Vatican post office. I knew the Nun's would get a kick out of it. Jane and I both sent postcards to Barb at our house in an effort to make her feel at home. We had walked so much during the day that we decided to take a taxi back to the hotel.

Jane and I went to our room to freshen up and relax a bit before dinner. We took a quick shower together and then laid down on our bed. We both nodded off before long and were startled awake by a knock on our door. I threw on some shorts and asked who was there. "It's Stan. Did you guys fall asleep?" he asked.

I replied, "Yeah, sorry." I saw that Jane was dressed so I opened the door. "We are still dealing with jetlag and all of the walking today pooped us out!"

Jane walked up to her Dad and gave him a hug and said, "We aren't the seasoned travelers that you and Mom are. We will get there though."

Stan laughed and said, "Well, let's go to dinner. The guy at the front desk recommended a place a short walk from here."

I finished dressing and then we headed downstairs where Bettina was waiting. Jane kissed and hugged her Mom and then we set off to the restaurant. The food was wonderful and we discussed what we planned to do on our last day in Rome. When we returned to the hotel we said our goodnights to Jane's parents and then headed off to our room. We sat and talked for a while about Barb at our house.

"I think I would like to offer Barb the opportunity to stay with us permanently. I think she could use our support while going through the loss of her family. What do you think?" Jane asked.

I smiled and said, "I think you are the most wonderful person in the world! I think that would be the perfect thing to do. We would lose a guest room but would gain a wonderful roommate!"

Jane blushed a little and replied, "Well, I would have been devastated if I had lost my parents and totally lost without them. Barb needs good friends right now...and besides, she's a great kisser! By the way, I think we have a date with the balcony this evening. Are you up to it?"

I shook my head and replied, "You do like living on the edge, don't you? You are going to have to reign in your noise level if we are to get away with it. I trust you are going to want to take it in the butt too, right?"

Jane blushed and nodded. "I'm going to go to the bathroom and when I'm done we are going to make love for all of Rome to see!" With that Jane retired to the bathroom and I stripped off my clothes and laid down on the bed. Twenty minutes later Jane emerged from the toilet and said, "Come on my love. I want you to fuck my ass long and slow so I can savor every second of it! I'm all lubed up for your convenience!"

I got up and followed Jane's beautiful ass out on the balcony. It was dark and we were high enough up so that the street lights didn't illuminate us. Also, there were partitions between the balconies which would hide us from the other balconies. Jane leaned over the railing so that her breasts were hanging out over the sidewalk. I walked up behind her and rubbed the cheeks of her ass marveling at the softness of her skin. She then turned to look at me and said, "Make beautiful love to me, Tony." She then turned back towards the city.

I took my penis in hand, lined myself up with her pussy and pressed forward to add some lube to my rock-hard erection. After a couple two or three pumps into her pussy I pulled out, positioned myself at her anus and slowly pushed myself into Jane's backside. We both let out low moans as I sank myself all of the way into Jane's bowel. I did as Jane asked and set a slow tempo as I slid nearly all of the way out of her bum and then slowly pushed my way all of the way back in. The sensations were marvelous as I stroked in and out of Jane's derriere. It was a little weird being outside over a busy street as cars zoomed to and fro. I could hear pedestrians having conversations down below on the sidewalk as I continued to work in and out, in and out.

After a while a man yelled, in Italian, that Jane had beautiful breasts and that he would like to come up and make glorious love to her! I couldn't help it, but it made me laugh. "Jane, that gentleman likes your breasts and wants to make love to you!" I told her. Jane gasped but said nothing.

123456...9