Summer Breaks Begins

Story Info
As promised, Lynne's captor returns for her.
7.4k words
4.59
29k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****This story is a continuation, to read the beginning please start with Spring Break.****

*****

Monday, March 29th, classes begin again.

Classes today have gone better than expected. I was concerned I wouldn't be able to concentrate, but it has been surprisingly easier than I thought. Aaron has walked me to each class and now is waiting with me outside of Professors Drew office. I thought if Professor Drew knew there was someone else watching out for me then he could relax a little and see I'm going to be okay.

Professor Drew is running 5 mins late but walks up to his office with a smile on his face, "you know, I half expected you to not show today." He says has he approaches me.

"I never would have allowed that," Aaron chips in before I can respond.

Professor Drew seems surprised to see Aaron. And looks at me with a question in his eyes. "Yes, he knows." I sigh taking Aaron's hand a smile up at Professor Drew. "Can we all talk in your office?"

Opening his office door we all step in and start discussing what happened to me over spring break. Aaron and Professor Drew seem to be coming to some kind of understanding, which I don't get to be a part of. It ticks me off a little and I quit listening after being ignored. So I'm surprised when my name is called. Aaron rubs my hand, which is still clasped in his, trying to get my attention. Looking up I am surprised to see both of them staring at me. "Sorry?" I say with a shy smile.

"I am going to go to the library while you and professor Drew talk. He will walk with you there when yall are done," Aaron says.

I'm not sure why but I can't help my irritation with them. "You know I am an adult and can take care of myself.

Both of them look at me with disapproval, "we are just both worried about you is all, if he took you from campus once before who's to say he won't again?" Professor Drew raises an eyebrow at me daring me to question him.

Sighing, I give in. "Okay, sorry." I huff. Aaron kisses my cheek then heads out. I can't help but watch him leave. My heart following closely behind him. When I turn back I can see Professor Drew is watching me closely.

"If I'm not mistaking I think you might be falling..." he mummers half to himself and half out loud to me. I blush deeply and he laughs at me.

"Professor Drew, I'm scare of how the person who took me will react to it." My voice trembles a little. His demeanor quickly changes, switching into professional mode.

"While we are doing these sessions please just call me Drew. And yes it is something to be concerned about. But I'm more worried about you at the moment, how are you holding up?" Professor Drew is now in business mode and it makes me feel at ease.

I dive into the last few days, telling him about my nightmare the first day but since I have been staying with Aaron they have not returned. He nods and gives feedback when I need it. After an hour and half we are walking over to the library where I am passed off to Aaron. I feel better after talking with Drew, maybe I really can get back to a normal life. We stay at the library for a little while longer before heading back to the room. Entering Aaron's room I stop dead in my tracks as a dozen white roses sit on the table by the bed.

"Aaron did you buy me flowers?" I know the answer down deep in my gut but I can't help but hope. White roses, my captor had white roses...I step closer has Aaron responds, "no"

Bending down I see the word precious written on the card and back up against the wall. A tear runs down my face. No this can't be happening. This is my safe place. He can't have me here. Aaron quickly plucks the card and reads it. His face turning paler. "Please throw them away" I whisper. Aaron takes off with the card and flowers and I can't help it. "Wait, what does the card say?" I call after Aaron.

"Are you sure you want to know?" There is a hint in his voice that tells me I don't, but I have to..."yes" is all I can say. Coming back toward me he hands me the card and then leaves to throw the roses away.

Precious, I keep picturing you underneath me as I push in and out of you. I never felt anything like the way your pussy clenches around my cock. When I close my eyes all I can see is the pleasure on your face when you came on me. Can't wait until next time. Xoxo

PS. I'm so disappointed in you. Every day will only add to your punishment. If you keep this up you're not gonna be able to sit down for a week.

Tearing the card up into tiny pieces I drop it into the trash. I should have taken Aaron's warning and not read it. When Aaron enters the room again I step into his embrace willing myself not to break down. I am so screwed. He's still watching me, and the thought sends a shiver down my back. Aaron wraps his arms tighter around me. Maybe I should go back to my room tonight. I don't want him to have a hold over me, but I don't know if I can handle his threats either.

"You can't give him what he wants, Lynne. If you leave, he wins. He will still have control over you." Aaron gently says in my hair. And I know he is right but I also know I can't stand this much longer. "We can always go to the police. It's not too late."

That snaps me out of my thoughts really quick, "no way am I going to the police." Looking up at Aaron can see he is just trying to protect me but doesn't know exactly how.

"Let's just get some rest. We will feel better in the morning." I nod and we each get ready for bed, climbing in. Aaron pulls me close so my head is resting on his shoulder rubbing my back until I drift off to sleep.

Friday, may 14th, 6 weeks later

The semester is finally over and I have mixed feels about it. I have had some really good days and some really bad days; the bad days have become more and more frequent lately. Drew tells me is all related to my stress levels. I know most of my stress is related to summer break coming up and my captors threat of returning for me. He has continued to leave me presents of white roses all over campus. One was left in my room when I had gone back to get new clothes to wear, another had been left on my desk in a class. Each had a note attached and his constant disapproval with me which has my heart stopping in fear each time I see a white rose.

I would not have survived these past 6 weeks without Aaron's or Drew's support. Drew has been so understanding and I have opened up much more to him over the last two weeks. I even shared my memories of my captor touching me and making me cum. I felt shame at first but Drew has helped me overcome the shame and replaced it with acceptance. He has finally agreed to drop the sessions down to once a week for the summer.

Aaron and I have gotten closer and closer deciding to get a small apt together right off of campus. It just seemed like it was easier than sneaking me into his dorm room every night. I couldn't be happier with the situation. He brightens my day and takes all the fear away. After finals we moved the last of our things into the apartment.

When the last box is placed in the bedroom Aaron drops down on the bed smiling, "I have something for you but I don't want you to get upset." He looks down at me and I can tell he is nervous. He reaches into the box he just placed on the floor and pulls out a box wrapped with red ribbon handing it to me. I smile as I carefully untie the ribbon and open the box to a beautiful silver bracelet with purple and blue gems on it. "It's breathtaking," I whisper. I pull it free and fasten it to my left wrist. Looking up at Aaron I smile and lean in kisses his lips sweetly, "Thank you"

He kisses me back but still doesn't look at ease, "it not just any bracelet..." he trails off grabbing for his phone. "It's got a tracker in it, so if something where to happen I would know where to find you." He smiles a little and I can tell this is why he is nervous.

Trying to make him feel more at ease I lean in kissing his lips. "I love it, tracker and all" I move in to kiss him again, pushing him onto his back. I climb on top, straddling his lap grinding my hips down on his growing erection. I want him, now. Pulling my lips from his I sit up and quickly undress myself. Reaching down I unbuckle Aaron's pants and pull down at the waistband of his boxers. As soon as he pops free I wet my lips. Leaning down I take him in my mouth, moaning and licking every inch. I move up and down him a few times until he is fully erect. Then I climb back on top of him and slowly drop my hips down onto his until he is all the way inside me, filling me. I sit there for a minute as I adjust to him then swivel in a small circle. He groans and reaches up to play with my nipples. I arch my back as I begin to glide up and down his length at a nice steady pace. He fills me so completely it makes my head spin. His fingers add to my pleasure by pulling and pinching each nipple until I cry out in both pain and pleasure. Quickly I'm climbing higher and higher until my first climax crashed over me. I collapse on top of Aaron has he continues to lift his hips pumping in and out of me. Not getting the friction he needs he flips me onto the bed and directs me to my hands and knees where he slides into me once more. Both of his hands on my hips pulling me back has he drives forward. I am loud and panting with need has he continues, getting faster and harder. One hand slips from my hip to my clit where he runs circles make me cry out to him. "YES! YES, AARON PLEASE" I moan. Just when I think I'm not going to get there Aaron pinches my clit between his fingers and the pain mixes with the pleasure sending me higher than I have ever been. Aaron isn't far behind me shooting his load deep inside me.

We fall into each other's arms caressing one another. Aaron kisses the top of my head and whispers, "I love you."

"I love you too," I whisper back and he pulls be tighter against him. Our lips find each other's again in a passionate kiss.

After a small nap I wake to an empty bed. Enjoying the warmth I smile and stretch out enjoying the slight soreness in my muscles. Deciding to get up I throw on a shirt and head for the living room. There is Champaign and pizza sitting on the counter. How lucky can I be? I think to myself and head over to pizza box, taking a slice. "Good thinking," I call out as I search the apt for Aaron. I find him digging into boxes inthe living room. I watch him has he pulls out two cup. Turning he grins at me and wiggles his eyebrows suggestively. I giggle as we return to the kitchen.

Aaron pours us each a glass of champagne and we indulge in dinner. The champagne is light and slightly sweet and I drink 3 glasses before it makes me feel light headed. "The champagne was a nice touch, you might be be getting some more tonight," I wink over to Aaron. But he crinkles his forehead in response "I thought you bought the champagne," he says as he lifts the bottle. "I found it in the fridge before I called for pizza."

We look at each other trying to process what is happening but it's too late. My head becomes fuzzy and the last thing I can remember is setting my head on the table and closing my eyes.

***************************

Slowly he walks up to the 2nd floor apartment where his precious is. It was only to easy to sneak the bottle into the fridge while they brought boxes up from the car. He makes quick work of picking their lock and enters their apartment. His eye search for her as he goes into the bedroom. Looks like Aaron was able to withstand the effects of the drug a little longer than Lynne. But they are both passed out now on the bedroom floor. He easily brings Lynne's limp body up into his arms. Oh precious, how I have missed you. He kisses her cheek as he carries her out to his car.

As he pulls into his place he knows this time is going to be different. And he can't help his smile. He has the whole summer with his precious and he plans on breaking her, he plans on making her his, and only his. He gently sets her down on her bed and makes quick work of undressing her. God she is beautiful. He admires her naked glory for several long moments taking in every inch. His eyes land on her wrist and a bracelet. Well that's gotta go. Reaching over her removes it from her wrists and replaces it with his leather cuff these look so much better on her than any price of stupid jewelry. He locks her into position, strips, places the mask over his face again, then joins her. It's so tempting to just take her now but he knows he needs to wait. He caresses her body again. "Precious...it's time to wake up" he mummers into her ear.

Not being able to help himself, he slides his fingers down her body and slips past her lips and circles her clit. She stirs and her body responds. Oh god she was made for him. His fingers continue their sweet torture, Lynne's body is quickly climbing and before he can stop himself she is streaming out in pleasure and her eyes pop open wide.

**************************

I wake up screaming in pleasure and it takes me several minutes to take in my surrounds. NO! No, not again. My eyes quickly find his, "please no!" I gasp and the tears start.

"Welcome home precious," he grins down and leans in to kiss me. His mask still covers most of his face. I don't respond to him. "I have missed you," his kisses move up my face licking away my tears. I don't try to move or say anything I'm just frozen to the spot. I hate that I'm here again and I hate him. His hand makes small circles on my stomach. "You are in some big trouble, precious. I gave you so many chances and you ignored me. Tsk, tsk, tsk." His lips pull up into a smile and I know he is planning something.

Finally I find my voice, "I'm sorry," I whisper trying to get on his good side. I try to keep new tears at bay as I look up at him.

He shakes his head. "I have to punish you, or you will never learn." He reaches over my head and places a blindfold over my eyes. I suck in a deep breath. No, please no. I can feel his weight shifting off the bed and his footstep circle around. I try to keep still and listen to his footsteps but my heart starts racing and the only thing I can here is the whooshing of my heart beat.

I half cry, half gasp out loud as something lands on my thigh, it bites into my skin, I know I will have marks tomorrow. Then one lands in the other thigh. Oh god, not being able to see heightens my sense of touch and everything becomes super sensitive. His fingers gently caress the sting on my thighs, "See it's not so bad, is it precious?" I moan a response and he continues with one landing on the top of each breast, I can't help but arch my back up into it. My damn body is betraying me again. The pain is sharp but also sensual and my skin becomes hyper sensitive. He continues this up and down my body never landing in the same spot twice and leaving me wanting and waiting for the next blow to come.

It seems like it's been hours of this sweet torture and my body is climbing high, craving for release. I can't help the gasps of breath or moans of pleasure mixed with pain, which escape my lips as he continues. He lands a blow directly on my right nipple and I scream out as a wave shoots straight down to my clit. Then he hits the left nipple and I lose it, "please, I can't take this anymore..." I begging him, I can't help it. He rewards me with his next blow, landing it directly on my clit. My orgasm crashes intensely over my body.

Wow that was...amazing...wait, no this can't be amazing, I try to convince myself.

My captor climbs on the bed beside me "good girl precious," he takes the blindfold off and crushes his lips down on to mine. I can't help but respond and return his kiss. What's wrong with me? I don't want this! I scream at my body but it isn't listening. He pulls back and gazed down at my face for a moment before standing up. "Good night precious" he quickly leaves me in the room with only my thoughts.

It doesn't take long for the exhaustion to take over once my limbs are freed and I can curl up under the blankets.

Saturday May 15th

I wake up stiff with every muscle screaming at me as a reminder of last night. Shit I am really back here again. How did I let this happen? I thought we had a solid plan...Aaron, oh god what he must be going through. Looking at my wrist I see the bracelet is gone, crap. So much for the tracker. I climb off the bed and look around the room. There are a few additions since I was here last. A desk now sits across from the bed and there's a fluffy pillow in my corner next to the books and paint he got for me last time. This can't be good.

I make my way to the bathroom. Nothing has changed in here. I turn on the water deciding a hot bath would help to soothe my muscles. It's not like I have much else to do. I add bubbles and sink into the too hot water, wincing as the marks from last night burn. Mmmm the water feels amazing. I try to process last night and remind myself of Drew's ideas about my body's betrayal when my captor did naughty things to me, "your body is just trying to deal with the situation, it finds pleasure in what's being done to protect your mind from further harm. Really it's a blessing Lynne." I hold onto that and will my mind to accept my situation...again.

I stay in the tub soaking until the water turns cool and then step out to dry off. Moving back to the room I notice something white under the bed. Squatting down I pull out a plain white t-shirt. Hmmm it's something to cover me at least. I pull it over my head and it smells like him. He must have left it in here. I consider taking it off but would rather smell like him then be exposed to him.

I make my way to the desk and quickly pull open the drawers and find nothing. I sigh at my hope of finding something sharp to use against him vanishes. Looking over in the corner I see the stack of books, there are even new ones added to the pile. Some I have never heard of and some I just added to my summer wish list, how could he have...never mind, I don't want to go there right now. So instead I pick one up and plop down on the oversized fluffy pillow to start reading.

I get lost in the book and am 7 chapters in when his voice booms over the intercom, "I like you in my shirt...I just might let you keep it." I blush deeply as he continues, "up on the bed, I'm ready to come in."

Sighing I put the book down and stand to climb on the bed but before I lock myself in his voice is back, "shirt off please" Groaning I pull it off and drop it to the floor. Then lock myself in place. The door is open half a second later and in strolls my captor with a tray. I try to will my body not to tremble has he moves closer and slides his fingers along my inner leg all the way to my core.

His other hand moves up to my face and gently strokes my check. "As lovely as ever precious." His fingers flick my clit and I bite my tongue to keep from crying out. This seems to entice him further as he continues to tease me until I'm soaking wet and a moan escapes my lips. He smiles his victory over my body and squeezes a nipple so the pain mixes with the pleasure his other fingers are giving to my clit. I'm just about to cum when he stops completely and removes his fingers from me. I hold in my groan of frustration of not reaching my climax.

He brings his fingers to his mouth and licks my juices from them. "You taste so good I could just eat you for dinner." My body is already on fire and his words send me to blazing. I try to move my legs together but with them being tied so far apart I can't get any friction. I finally let out a groan of frustration. "In time precious, can't have you exhausted too early, I have much planned for the afternoon." He winks and releases my limbs all at the same time. I roll into a ball on my side facing him.

He lifts a hand to help me up and out of bed and walks to the desk. He takes a seat in the chair and pulls me into his lap. His erection pressing into my bottom and I wiggle a little to try to get more comfortable. He groans but ignores my movement. He focuses on the food in front of us, steak and roasted potatoes. My stomach picks this time to grumble and he laughs behind me bringing a piece of steak to my lips; I greedily suck it into my mouth and chew. It's really good and I cant help my moan of appreciation. He feeds himself a couple of bites and then gives me another.

12