Summer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My favorite story was about Daniela, a fierce warrior woman. When the mythical women first moved into the valley, it was crocodile infested, full of man-eating lion dens, and spooky vampire creatures roamed the night. One epic adventure at a time, Daniela fought each of the monsters. The crocodiles, she caught with whole chickens as bait and a rope thrown over a tree. She'd hoist the crocs who'd snap up a chicken with a hook up on a tree and let them die in the summer heat. Then she made bags out of their skin. The lions she killed by making a bargain with the man in the moon. She made a wager with him and won. The man in the moon had to borrow her a giant scythe to kill of all the lions. The vampire creatures were the toughest. They were blind to sight but could see thoughts. She had to completely quieten her mind to be invisible to them. Then the storyteller asked us all to lie back and quieten our thoughts. Of course, we all fell asleep from being out in the field for hours.

When we woke up, the scent of savory food was the first thing I recognized. The sun had gone down. Light was flickering from a camp fire in our center. Five chefs were working around the campfire to cook food. There was a giant turned over metal dome on the fire. A chef had spread thin dough over it to make giant sheets of bread. I loved watching the bubbles form on the underside of the bread and watch the bread huff to release it. Another chef worked on stews. Yet, another chef neatly organized little balls of aluminum into the fire. The scent of flesh and poultry charring in the flame reached up to my nose as well.

A server came around to bring me a bowl of chicken veggie stew and a torn piece of flat bread. The bread was so fresh with so much deep aroma that my mouth turned watering wet like a carwash. I dipped the bread into the stew to let the juices soak in. I ate with so much gusto and life zest as I hadn't done anything in a long time.

"Oh my god, this is delicious," escaped my mouth.

The financial controller turned to me, "Oh, she speaks! I thought you were mute, and I didn't want to offend you by starting to talk to you!" There was that rough farmer charm with a sweet voice of her honestly having thought that and with deep care. "I'm Theresa-Lee."

I almost blurted out the big name company that she worked for. I had read articles about the famous financial controller who had resurrected her unnamed consumer brand from the brink of bankruptcy to become a Wall Street darling. Everyone credited her not for a trick but the massive achievement of holding every line of business in her head to the smallest detail and restructuring it entirely in her head over a long weekend while the rest of America was busy burning burgers and vomiting cheap bear. She had been very reclusive about letting her face get photographed. I got a sense of why she'd feel that way.

She seemed more fascinated by the food. When she leaned forward to grab something directly from the fire, her hand leaned on my knee. I got goosebumps being touched by such a genius. She did pay attention to me though and noticed my silence.

"So you know who I am," she said matter of fact. "Just keep it to yourself, deer. I got an army of lawyers to shut you up for good." There was no malice in her tone, a simply matter of fact statement that I was at the business end of her blade.

"I'm Nancy. I actually worked for you on one of your cases. The strict product liability lawsuit about the tooth pick and the taco stand in LA superior court..." I introduced myself.

"Holly fuck, Nancy! What an honor to meet you! I had always wondered who the lead lawyer was. That was a throw away case. We simply needed to distract someone with a case. I never expected to win it. But then you won it. Heck of a crazy strategy!" congratulated me Therasa-Lee.

My idol had just complimented me. I was in heaven. I was ready to pack up my bags and leave because I had gotten more than I had come for.

"I'm sorry to speak about the outside world. We came here to get immersed into a fantasy. How did the gooseberry picking go?" I asked.

"Oh, it went like shit. I have a strong work ethic. After I filled up three buckets square and fair, they sent me a psychologist to tell me to chill out. How did yours go?" she asked me.

"Well I picked a little bit of berries with my new friend Nancy. Then we ended up goofing around and got a massage. Very strangely, a black Escalade came to whisk her away," I shared.

"They take me away into little rooms and black Escalades all the time. I call them customer service chats. They are really cordial about it and have a way of making me step away from the edge of whatever I'm about to do. There is one that has really nice round tits. I asked her where she got 'em made, but she was real peeved about the topic. If those tits weren't so amazing, I'd have her fired. But here we are, and I still don't know where I can by myself a set of those," Theresa-Lee blabbered away without any restraint.

With the food in my belly, I got sleepy again. I asked if it were okay to snuggle onto Theresa-Lee. So I leaned myself against her. When the ride back came, she simply picked me up and carried me gallantly to the truck. I didn't know what was happening to me, but I liked it. I liked being held by a strong woman and being almost her child. I checked her medical tattoo. Going lesbian on her was a no-no. So I quietly enjoyed the warmth of her body and the contact. It was hard to keep standing on the truck ride home for the sandman had come visit.

I still wanted to get a shower to wash off the travelling and field sweat. I searched my path along the yurts with decorative lanterns. The place felt empty. It wasn't that hard. The village was pretty small, built for about fifty women and the support staff. The privacy screens were hanging from rope. Each shower stall was its own square. The wind made the shower curtains flap. The moon painted a pale light on everything.

I could hear water running out of a stall. Being a little sleep drunk, my usual inhibitions were lowered. I was drawn to passing that shower stall and to shower nearby. I was dreaming about copping a look or exposing myself accidentally a bit. My heart pounded up to my throat when I got near the shower stall hanging under a tree. Wet water had run out from under it. I knew that whoever was in there knew that I didn't give them privacy space. Yet, I did it anyway doing my best to pretend being accidental.

My eyes had to get close enough with the moonlight to see. There were two pairs of feet were under the shower curtain. The pair of feet faced each other. I froze. Right then a night gust folded the flap open. I see enough to recognize Nancy with her eyes closed. The other woman was rubbing Nancy's pussy and was holding her upright to avoid falling from the erotic passion and sensual feelings inside of Nancy.

I kept walking. I got a shower nearby. I turned on the warm water. A giant round overhead rain shower drizzled down on me. I quieted my breathing to hear the gentle moans of Nancy over the drumming of the water on the hardwood slats. Her feelings vibrated back inside of me like an echo. I thought about fingering myself but was too shy about it. Yet I took my time soaping in the conditioner just to hear some more of those shrieks and hums in the outdoor night.

Not having planned ahead, I walked back to a yurt with only my towel wrapped around me. A staff member found me to give me pajamas. She also guided me to my dorm. The dorm door had a blue sign on the outside. That meant that lesbian action was approved inside this room. Sleeping in a lesbian dorm room had always been my fantasy. I looked through the half-light of the moon filtering through the open windows. I could see some of the beds filled with female creatures. Some were bundled tight under the blanket. Others has the blanket pushed off and limbs sprawled out. I was hoping to catch a glimpse of an exposed boob, but everyone seemed cold out from a long day.

I did a daring thing and changed into my pajamas out in the open. Even that everyone was sleeping, I imagined in my head all those lesbians eager to cop a look of my body and perhaps to secretly cherish it. I slipped into my bed. The bed was framed by a comfy straw frame, very pleasing and cozy. The sheets were so smooth that they felt almost wet. Yet they warmed up fast and became soft and snuggly like a baby duckling. I suddenly remembered Annabelle. I don't even remember when she left my shoulder. The impressions of the day were so overwhelming. That's why phase I is about giving gets a chance to adjust and get into the right state of mind for phase II. They sales agent told me to be patient with phase I. Phase II would hit very hard and the right spot.

A familiar whispering voice next to my ear roused me. I could feel the warm, moist breath on my ear, so close was the mouth. "Lucy, do you mind if I bunk next to you?" It was Nancy. Her voice was rich with joy and respectfully hushed.

"Of course," I looked at her face in the darkness. She had a happy glow. I had mixed feelings of jealousy and happiness for her to feel good. I realized that at the camp, we probably had to share and at least the brochure suggested that it would turn into a wild free for all. "I'd love to have you sleep next to me."

She giggled at that. I suddenly felt really dirty and blushed.

I listened to her glide into the bed next to me, and I was out.

"Lucy," a stern, quiet voice alarmed me. My heart raced. A shot of adrenaline pulled me out of my deep sleep. Everything was still pitch black around me. A woman looked sternly at me. She pointed at her right upper arm and asked as if it were a life and death matter, "Do you recognize what this is?"

She was wearing a black band around her biceps. I told her, "You are a referee."

"That's right. What is your safe word?" she asked me.

"Penguin," I told her blankly.

"One of us is going to test you every day to make sure that you can still recall it. Now go outside, your make-up artist and hairstylist is waiting for you," she instructed me.

I got up all sleep groggy. The left pajama leg was riding high. My pajama top was all twisted around. I was still trying to figure out what I was going to do with the dragon that I got as a gift in my dream. I saw the referee hunching over Nancy.

Barely outside the dorm, a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me. I was delivered onto a high chair in front of a mirror with lots of lights. Two women labored with hurried movements on me. One worked on my hair. The other worked on my face. I got the sense that I was late and that I had to rush. A third woman asked me if I wanted a morning tea, cream cheese bagel, or anything. I felt like I was on a movie set. I barely kept my eyes open.

"Pucker your lips," the make-up artist implored.

"This is going to pull a little bit," the hairstylist warned me.

I vaguely saw equally sleepy guests hunched in high chairs. The night was complete darkness with the moon gone. They must have worked on me for an hour, but it felt like a minute because I kept sleeping again. Trying to figure out what to do with dragon eggs when you are asked to open your eyes really wide can be a hard one. Eventually, I decided to cuddle the dragon eggs and warm them. A cute pink baby dragon started pecking on the shell from the inside. I couldn't wait to see his face. Right then, the hair stylist pulled me out of my chair and dragged me back into bed. She even tugged me in.

If it seemed like I was going to be safe asleep, it only lasted for half hour to get everyone prepped up. Five staffers ran into the room with soccer whistles blowing as hard as they could. The sound system was playing Maroon 5 very loudly give us a happy morning.

Then I paused for a moment in awe. The sun had just risen. The sunbeams were horizontal and perfectly golden. If you've ever been in a movie, you'd know it by experiencing such perfect lighting. I think they must have created some light smoke to make the sun beams stand real crisp in the air. We had been prepped for a fantasy moment. Photographers with their tele lenses streamed into the room. Shutters were going crazy everywhere.

The five early staffers threw pillows in every direction. They jumped up and down like cheerleader and broke into a chant "pillow fight! Pillow fight!" to the tune of a jingle and cheer moves. Fans were wheeled into the room to stir up the air. Trampolines were put between the beds. I simply wanted to turn over until a big fat pillow rammed my head like an airbag. The pillow split open to leave me in a pile of feathers. The staff must have pre-perforated the pillows to ensure that lots of feathers would fly.

Rage made me jump up. It was that little shit Jess all gleaming at my face. I grabbed the pillow from my bad and socked her sideways in the head. The pillow burst into a fluffy cloud of feathers. The fan on the ground blew the feathers high. I stared into the tele lens of a photographer. I guess this was the perfect shot. I felt dumbfounded to be treated like a super model, but that's what I had paid for.

A staffer instantly jammed the next pillow into my hand. I wanted to get Nancy. She was facing another girl. I had a feeling that the other girl was her shower triste. I hit Nancy hard on the head with my pillow, but it instantly burst into a soft cloud of feathers. Before I knew it, the next pillow was in my hand. Headless I ran into the heat of the fight and socked any head, butt, or boobs I could. There was an endless supply of pillows handed to me.

After ten minutes, it was really hard to see anything because the volume of feathers in the room and the fans blowing everywhere made everything foggy as if being inside of a cloud. My body was sweaty, dripping wet, and feathers stuck to me everywhere.

Staffers started yelling at us to wind it down and come outside. The sheer mess of feathers that we left behind was monstrous. I felt like a little kid and a horny teenager at the same time. The staffers herded us to the showers. I was a little sad to feel the boisterous energy dissipate. Everyone was standing very respectfully apart from each other. Everyone went into their own shower stall. The polite distance had returned. I kind of would have wanted some sexy action and let wild and loose.

But I fit back in. I shampooed my hair. I used a scrub to exfoliate my skin. I did everything really neat. The activity grounded me. Memories of the past day came back to me and how much I had experienced. Yeah, the vacation was pretty good. I wondered if Nancy had siblings. We hadn't even talked about the basic family stats. I worried about how I could win her back, but after all she had chosen to sleep next to me.

I felt all neat and clean in my plush bathrobe when I sat down for breakfast in the cafeteria. Service was straightforward. You simply sat down and told a staffer what you wanted. They'd make it for you from scratch. The girl on the communal table with me ordered an ostrich egg to test the limits. The staffer didn't flinch at all. She simply warned that ostrich eggs take half hour to be runny and up to two hours to be hardboiled. She went for runny.

I was having trouble to decide between powdered sugar waffles (my favorite) and trying the chef special. The staffer made a wiping gesture through the hair like I was stuck on nonsense. "I'll get you both, and you figure out by trying which one you want to eat more off."

Right as the staffer was stepping away from the table to wait at a polite distance to be ready to take additional orders whenever we had a new whim, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm so sorry," said Nancy and slipped into the empty seat next to me. "You must have felt really rejected last night. You are adorable and so smart. It's really all about my own insecurity. I had a good chat with a psychologist and feel much better now. Will you forgive me?"

I was flattened by her sincerity and caring. "Of course," I said meaning it in a way that I hadn't meant something in the last year of corporate lawyer life. "I'm so glad that you are sitting next to me."

"I swear I'm going to make it up to you. I'm a really good lint licker. Before the trip is over, I'm gonna make you remember me for the rest of your life," she said with a joie de vivre that was infectious.

"I'm the youngest. I was always late for mealtime," added Nancy. She indeed was the last person to sit down. My heart melted knowing exactly what I had been wanting to know about her. There was a magic ease that I hadn't had in a relationship in a long time.

I offered her mouth a forkful of chef special. It was a juicy chicken piece pierced with some wonderfully delightful vegetable paste and topped off with champagne raisins. Sweet Nancy ate from my fork with abandon. I guess we all have to let our tension down to enjoy this place.

A staffer dinged another musical triangle to get our attention. "Ladies, I'm going to go over the days briefing. Today, you will be entirely around guests with blue tattoos. So you can let your inhibitions really down. There is no getting in trouble for lesbian action in the open. We'll carefully keep you separated from the straight women. If you do end up wandering away from the group, please be respectful. Only indulge when you are inside of a room with a blue sign at the entrance. We are very strict about making sure that everyone can enjoy their trip the way that they want to."

"Today, we are going to work the rice paddies. We'll have special clothing for you right at the exit of the cafeteria. There are no changing rooms. I'm sure you'll like it that way," she ended her announcement with a smirk.

Near the cafeteria exit were clothes stands. The clothes reminded of 19th century bathe wear. The pants went down to the knees and ballooned with wide fabric and ruffles. The top was disconnected but also full of a lot of fabric and ruffles. We could wear a balloon of a bath hat as well. It looked ridiculously, like all the ancient and prudent fashion of America used to be. Sometimes this place rubbed me the wrong way. It lacked elegance, grace, and elite.

The whole breakfast area felt very noisy and busy. There was so much chatter. Everyone seemed busy with someone else. A bad mood crossed my liver just when things got well. It was always like this. I'd be okay during the worst legal cases with the belief that things would be amazing utopia at the end. Yet when I did reach the end, I found nothing, a wasteland. I could have built something beautiful, could have gone on those hikes and day trips that I always dreamt about, but I would have been just too tired at the end of those legal cases. I'd lie in bed. I couldn't stand being in my apartment. I couldn't stand being outside.

The naked boobs, butts, and thighs that flashed me couldn't help. Somewhere, I wanted escape like watching a movie or a good porn. I wanted to see sculpted thighs that made me dream of a better world. I saw pale thighs that didn't have a natural perfection. I could tell that they worked out hard, but it wasn't like model pretty. It was all like back home in the shower of my Equinox. Don't get me wrong. I have some nice fantasies about it. I just couldn't get happy that moment.

The truck ride up the hill was uncomfortable. A shoulder hit me in the mouth. I didn't want to be standing for so long. The sun was already getting hot and bothersome. Nancy introduced me to Miranda from Miami. Miranda was all in my face trying to be girly friendly. I normally would have liked to eat her nipples, but at the time I could only feel seething anger because she was worming her way between Nancy and me. She was fake like many Latinas are.

The gate of the truck propped open. Granted the scenery was perfect. Terrace rice paddies: Little moats, pools of water, green rice stalks happily growing, a breathtaking view on a sculpted hill side with gorgeous curves of mounds, slopes, and canyons. The staffers herded us down into the pool of a field. We stood in knee deep water. Wheel barrows of young, green rice plants were lined up on the retaining moat. We were to walk up the moat, pick up an armful and plant them into the pool. A lazy photographer was taking shots from the top of the moat with a tele lens. There are the vacation memories and unguarded moments going.