Summer Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You taste so good Sandy. I've only dreamed of this moment."

"I hope it was a wet dream," she gasped as his boxers finally joined the pile of clothing on the floor.

Jeremy moved between her legs and hovered over her. He leaned down and kissed her mouth. "I want you so bad," she whispered. She reached between them and grasped his cock. She moved his member to her wet slit and guided his head between her lips. He grunted as he lowered himself and entered her inch by inch. He could feel of the muscles of her vagina contracting and pulling him in deeper. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him in the rest of the way. Jeremy gasped as he looked down at her. He could feel her breasts pushing up against his chest. He was aware of her nipples against his skin. He slowly pulled up and pushed back in. He began his rhythm. At first the only sound was his balls slapping against her ass.

"Uuuuuhhhhh," she moaned. Her eyes squeezed shut and her moans quickened and got louder. She was so wet! He realized that he was grunting. Suddenly her fingers dug into his back and she let out a muffled shriek. He pushed himself in as deep as he could go and then he pulled out and moved so that he was facing her pussy. He softly blew on her clit and her orgasm intensified. She frantically grabbed the pillow and covered her face as she screamed. Jeremy plunged his tongue between her lips and let her juices run into his mouth. He paused and sat up until her breathing returned to normal.

Sandy finally removed the pillow from her face and looked up at him with a sort of dazzled look in her eyes.

"What the hell did you do?" she asked breathlessly.

"I found out from someone that if you introduce hot or cold when you're having an orgasm, that it intensifies it a lot. All I did was blow on your clitoris while you were at your peak and it pushed you over the edge," said Jeremy.

"Lie on your back," she commanded.

Jeremy complied and she slowly sat up and positioned herself over his cock. "Are you good to go," he asked.

"Hell yeah! You still have to get yours," she said with a smile. She carefully guided his cock to the opening of her pussy and slowly impaled herself over it. She leaned back to balance herself and slowly began to work her way up and down his shaft. Her ass slapped against his pelvis as she picked up speed.

"Oh God!" she moaned loudly. "I think I'm about to cum again!"

"Fuck!" Jeremy gasped. He quickly grabbed her around her waist and flipped her onto her back. He began pushing his cock in and out of her as fast as he could. They moaned together.

"Here...it...comes!" Jeremy grunted. He pushed his cock into her vagina as deep as he could and with a strangled sound he released his seed between her loins. He gave a few half-hearted humps before he lay on top of her breathing hard. He raised his head and looked into her eyes.

"Did I ever tell you that you're the most beautiful creature in the universe?" he whispered.

She laughed and kissed him gently. "It's got a familiar ring to it," she said softly.