Summer Camp Lessons Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kenny was so turned on right now he wanted to put one of Ms. White's feet in his mouth and lick her all the way up to her thighs, but he had to control himself.

Silence followed again, but then Ms. White made a more direct reference to the boy's anatomy.

"You wearing it on the left side or the right side today" she asked, her right hand pulling her skirt up just a bit higher to tease Kenny.

He wanted her to be more specific as to what she meant, so he played dumb.

"What do you mean?" he asked, looking directly into her brown eyes.

"Your schlong," she said in a direct fashion.

"Oh, oh, I um, am wearing it on the left side," he replied.

"Just curious, because I know you were wearing baggy shorts today and I figured you could, um, well, let it dangle," she said. "Do you even wear boxers when you wear baggy shorts or jeans?"

"Oh, no," he said. "Much more comfortable if I just let it hang."

"I see," she said.

"What do the other boys say?" she asked, her feet having already been well-rubbed but still in the desperate hands of Kenny.

"About what Ms. White?" he asked.

"About the size of your, um, you know," she said playfully.

"Come on, you can say it," he led her.

"About the size of your dick. Are they jealous, you know, when they see you in the showers and stuff?" she asked just like a curious female would.

Kenny heard her say dick, and was savoring that moment so much he couldn't get out a word before she started up again.

"Because I know the older guys get, the more engrossed they are with the size of their dicks," she explained as a way of giving advice to her student. "Dicks are very much a part of how they measure their manhood. The bigger the dick, the bigger the man."


"I see," said Kenny in a short and sweet fashion, not wanting to break up Ms. White's sexy dialogue.

"So what do the other boys say when they see the size of your dick?" she asked, now making eye contact with Kenny despite him wanting to stare at her legs while she spoke.

"Well, they tease me a bit," he said.

"Like how?" she persisted, wanting to act like a concerned teacher looking out for one of her students. "Do they call you horse or donkey, or stuff like that?"

Kenny knew what she meant by that, but wanted to hear her explain.

"What do you mean Ms. White?" he asked.

"You know, hung like a horse? Or hung like a donkey? Those are the first expressions that came to mind when I saw your schlong," she explained. "Have you ever seen a horse's dick? It's rediculous. It almost hangs to the ground. I went horse-back riding once when I was a kid, and all me and my friends could do was stare and laugh."

Funny how that's exactly what she was doing when she got a look at Kenny's midsection.

The boy was starting to get angry with Ms. White at this point, for teasing him like this in such a manner - all of her sexy talk was making it hard for him to not get an erection. He wanted to pay her back for this. But he had to be patient.

"I think I heard those expressions a few times - one of the girls at this camp said it to me the other day," he said.

"Kids these days," Ms. White said, like she was at all innocent. "How do they learn such filth?"

Kenny wanted to become a bit more intimate, and asked Ms. White if he could call her by her first name.

She declined.

"No. I would prefer you always call me Ms. White," she said. "We are friends, Kenneth, but I am still your teacher."

Kenneth? God did she make me feel like her little pet, Kenny thought to himself.

"Well, Kenneth, thank you for the foot massage," she said. "And now I am off to the lake for a quick swim."

Ms. White in a bathing suit? Oh my God, the 18-year-old thought to himself, could I get to see her in such an outfit?

"C-could I come with you?" he said with a stutter, so nervous about seeing Ms. White with even less clothing, her legs able to arouse him even more.

"Sure," she said. "Did you bring trunks?"

Kenny didn't, but that would work to an even greater advantage. He wanted to tease Ms. White just the same way she had teased him throughout her massage.

"No, I didn't, but I have some at my cabin," he said. "We can stop on the way, and you could, um, wait outside for me while I run in and get changed," he went on.

"Okay Kenneth," he said. "It would be nice to have a student there with me - the lake can get kind of lonely."

The two walked along the main trail of the camp, the sounds of poorly-played instruments everywhere. But Kenny was learning how to play a woman much more faster than most of the kids were learning how to play flutes and trumpets.

He rushed into his cabin, home to eight other kids in the camp, and went into his bedroom.

Ms. White waited on the porch for a few moments, but as if on cue, it began to rain, and rain hard.

A few desperate knocks at the door were all Kenny needed to let his teacher in. She looked even sexier now, her hair wet and her makeup now glistening.

"God," she said. "Can you believe this rain?"

Kenny did in fact find it hard to believe the rain, and its timing, for he now had his teacher in his bedroom.

"We can wait here until it clears up," he said.

Ms. White went into the bathroom to get changed - a locked door giving her plenty of privacy.

Little did she know, Kenny was getting changed out in the bedroom - to save time of course. That was his main reason.

Yeah right.

The two managed to make conversation even though they were in separate rooms, and Kenny, stripped down naked with no intention of putting his bathing suit on until after Ms. White returned, stared at himself in the mirror.

He looked down at his own penis, admiring how its head hung so low it was only inches from his kneecaps. It throbbed a bit and grew even longer with the thought of Ms. White coming out and seeing him naked again. What would she say this time? What words would she choose.

He was about to find out.

"Well, Kenny, I hope the rain has stopped by now -"

And that's all she got out before seeing that Kenny was totally nude, and that his penis looked even larger than the first few times she saw it.

"Oh, God, I'm sorry," she said. "I thought you would wait to use the bathroom to get changed."

"That's okay," he said. "Not like you haven't seen it before."

Ms. White did a funny thing at this moment - instead of retreating back into the bathroom or covering her eyes or even looking away, she just stared. Stared right at Kenny's oversized penis - how could she not?

"Think I should wear my blue trunks or black trunks?" he asked.

"B-black," she responded.

Kenny picked up the black trunks and instead of putting them on right away, fiddled with the adjustable string at the front of them for quite some time.

He could see out of the corner of his eye that Ms. White was still staring at his groin.

And then his teasing netted him his first few points. She gave in.

"Jesus Christ," she whispered.

"What's that?" he asked.

"No, nothing," she replied.

"No, seriously, what Ms. White?"

"That thing is huge," she said.

"Oh, you mean my dick?" he asked, spreading his legs and facing Ms. White even more directly now.

"Stop with the language," she said, stressing that it was okay for her to use slang terms for his penis but not okay for him.

"Just hurry up and get dressed," she said.

Kenny did so, tucking his penis inside his bathing suit and leading Ms. White to the door. The rain had stopped, but the fun was just beginning.

Chapter 4

The two walked down to the lake and found it to be deserted.

"Must be the rain - it scared everybody off," Kenny said.

Ms. White was silent, and had a look on her face that she was pissed at Kenny for tempting her to stare at his oversized penis, a penis that was by far the biggest she had ever seen, even though it was merely in its soft state. But that penis belonged to one of her students, and even though the boy was technically a man at age 18, she still felt a bit guilty about looking so long and so hard.

Maybe if she knew Kenny didn't mind that she looked, that he felt his privacy wasn't invaded.

"K-Kenny," she barely got out. "Do you feel funny when girls look at you?"

The question was vague, and as if on cue demanded an explanation from Kenny.

"What do you mean Chrissy?" he asked, staring at her thighs while she waded in the water alongside of him.

Ms. White snapped at him.

"What did I tell you about that? You are to call me by my last name only, got it?" she demanded.

"Yes, I'm sorry," he said, loving it when she scolded him. Maybe one of these times she would demand that he kneel down and kiss her butt, or some lovely task he would love to be punished with.

"I mean, do you feel funny when girls, or women for that matter, stare at your penis?" she asked.

Kenny, ever a bright young lad, had a plan forming. He wanted Ms. White to prove to him that girls and women are fixated on his size when they see him in the buff, and oh what fun it would be to get her to prove such a thing.

"I think girls and women are much more preoccupied with a size of a man's penis, than say, men are with the size of women's breasts," Kenny said.

Ms. White scolded Kenny again for even bringing up the female anatomy in a derogatory fashion, but she did get his point.

But now Kenny, Kenneth that is as Ms. White would refer to him in a bossy tone, put his teacher on the spot.

"Did you find it hard not to stare?" he asked her.

Ms. White wanted to say yes, but felt awkward in trying to do so. She would lie, and it would backfire on her.

"No, no of course not. I didn't care about the size of your dick, I mean cock, I mean penis," she said, all but exposing her dirty thoughts of Kenny.

"Well, why don't we prove this little theory of yours, that women aren't preoccupied with the size of the male penis?" he asked.

"And how on earth can we do that?" Ms. White asked, her sexy legs now glistening with wetness from the lake.

"Well...we could set up like an experiment - I could accidentally let my towel drop in front of a few ladies, maybe ladies that you know, and we could gauge their reaction," he said.

The plan sounded so tempting to Ms. White, and for some reason it sounded actually pretty practical. Just needed to work out the details.

"And where would you be dropping your towel, and when?" she asked.

"Outside the boys' shower room - you know right up there," he said, pointing to just beyond the shore of the lake.

"You and a friend, or friends, could be chatting on the bench outside, and I could run out of the shower room and pretend to lose my towel accidentally," he said, so desperate to show off his penis to more women, maybe even women that Ms. White knew.

"Alright, alright," she said. "I actually have a friend coming up to see me tomorrow - she's very attractive but married. So don't expect much of a response from her. Soon I'll be proving that women aren't as fixated with body parts as men are."

"That's a bet," Kenny said.

--------

Ms. White stayed committed to her deal with Kenny, occupying the bench just outside the boys' shower room with one of her best friends, Melissa, the next afternoon on time.

Now, to say which woman was indeed hotter would be a toss-up. They both had incredible legs, large breasts, and each had the type of ass poor young Kenny would love to sink his teeth into.

And to tease Kenny even more on this day, both Ms. White and Melissa were wearing bathing suits - not bikinis, as those would be a little too racy for the atmosphere at band camp, but they were in fact very attractive bathing suits.

The two brunettes were chatting quietly on the bench in a relaxed scene, but Ms. White couldn't have felt more nervous.

What if she gets caught for this mischievous deal she made with Kenny? What would it do to her teaching career?

Well, she was willing to take the chance. The fact that she wanted to do this little skit only proved in itself she was in fact fixated with Kenny's size. She wanted desperately to see it again.

And there he was.

Coming out of the shower room with only a towel, Kenny spotted the two women and instead of running out of the room like he said he would do, which would have been quick and easy, he instead walked over to make conversation.

And he pretended not to know Ms. White.

"Hello ladies," he said in a cheesy fashion, like any male trying to pick up women would do. "How are you today?"

Melissa looked over at Kenny and laughed.

"Hi there stud," Melissa said teasingly.

Ms. White didn't know what to do.

"You ladies from around here?" he asked the two sexy females.

"Listen cutie," Melissa said teasingly, but at the same time giving away that she did in fact think Kenny was cute, "I'm married, and we are both too old for you. Now run along and play."

The two women were about to get the shock of their lives.

Going back to his old ways, Kenny showed off his huge penis to the women, simply pulling the towel away to reveal it in its huge, eight-inch soft state. It was so obscene, it hung almost to where the women's perfectly tan legs rested on the bench.

"Holy shit," Melissa said.

"Ever seen anything like this before?" he asked proudly.

"Chrissy, did you do this?" Melissa asked.

"Do what?" asked Ms. White, still in a state of shock.

"Hire a stripper for me, you know, it's my birthday next week?"

Ms. White took the easy way out.

"Yep, you got it," she said. "This is um, Kenny, the horse-hung hero."

Kenny loved that she made up a name for him on the fly, showing how much indeed she thought of his penis.

"Look how far it hangs down, Jesus, how do you get it in your pants?" asked Melissa, as Ms. White and Kenny looked at each other and smiled - they still hadn't figured out a way for Kenny to get that thing in his pants.

"Well, I better cover up darling. Don't want to make a scene," Kenny said, putting the towel back around his front.

"Oh, don't be silly - the place is deserted. Chrissy, you said everyone would be in the lunchroom at this hour," Melissa wined, wanting badly to see Kenny's penis again.

"Well, um, the stripper wasn't supposed to show up until later actually, in um, in my office," Ms. White said, now digging herself in a deeper hole. She didn't want Kenny to be exposing himself again in the open like this, so she figured her office would be a safer place. But having Kenny pose as a stripper for her best friend? Ms. White wondered how far things were going to go.

"Ohhh, Chrissy, does he do tricks with it?" Melissa said sexily. "

"Tell me Mr. Big Dick, or actually my horse-hung hero, what kind of show are you going to put on for us?"

Kenny was in Heaven. He was now going to reel off every type of fantasy he ever had involving clothed women and his huge penis.

"Well, my darling, you will be allowed to measure my dick, both in its soft state and when it is hard, there will be contests to see which of you can come up with more terms for my big dick, you will be allowed to take pictures of my cock, and last but not least, each of you will have a contest to see which of you sexy young females can make me shoot my load the furthest," he said.

"Oh my God Chrissy, I can't wait to see how big his dick is when it's hard. Can you imagine?" said Melissa, talking as if Kenny wasn't even present.

"And as your horse-hung hero, I make only one request," Kenny said.

"What's that?" asked the excited Melissa, the birthday girl.

"Wear extremely high shorts and no shoes," he said.

"Oh I think we can accommodate you there," Melissa said.

Ms. White was speechless. She was so turned on by the thought of the upcoming events, but yet still engulfed by a feeling of danger in getting caught with one of her students.

And to think this whole plan was for Ms. White to prove that females aren't fixated with the size of a man's penis - her best almost fainted in excitement when she heard she would be taking part in dick measuring.

Chapter 5

Chrissy and Melissa waited in the cabin room. They were anticipating Kenny's arrival, but Chrissy had mixed feelings.

She still feared getting in trouble for being in such a situation - one of her young, male campers about to do a strip show for her and her friend.

But she wanted to see Kenny naked again. She liked the look of his smooth, flowing muscles, his strong, hairless chest, but most of all, what he had between his legs.

The two attractive women sat and waited on Chrissy's bed, with Melissa breaking the silence and slight tension that had been building up.

"So how did you find a stripper with such a large penis?" she asked casually.

Chrissy wanted to tell the truth, that Kenny wasn't really a stripper but instead one of her campers. Maybe she could even convince Melissa to leave the room with her and get out of there, just to avoid possibly getting caught with this young stud.

But her desire to see him again overcame her.

She went along with the scam.

"Oh...I um...asked about size, and they said there was one that was...um...really big," she said. "You know...one that has a big dick."

"I've never seen a dick that big before," Melissa said, taking off her shirt, leaving only a tight tank top usually just worn as an undershirt. "I have to admit...it got me kind of hot. I mean...well...you know all of the men I've been with - nothing really special when it came to what was, you know, down there. But this guy...Jesus."

"I know," Chrissy said. "When I first saw it, I just thought it was kind of funny, but then I started getting aroused every time I saw it."

"You saw it before that little episode at the bathrooms?" asked Melissa, now removing a skirt, getting down to just a pair of boxers in order to show off her sexy, silky tan thighs, so well-rounded and supple.

Chrissy stumbled to find an answer to Melissa's question. She was caught off guard.

"Oh...well...the funny thing was they sent him over a few days ago, to make sure he was what I wanted," Chrissy explained, lying through her teeth. She didn't want Melissa to know the truth about how Kenny was just one of the campers at the lake. "He comes over, and pulls down his pants and strips completely nude."

"You got to check out the product before you make the investment?" joked Melissa.

"Yeah," Chrissy said. "You know, wanted to make sure he was big enough, his penis was big enough - his cock was big enough."

"That is a good word for what he has down there - a cock," Melissa said. "Not a penis - penis sounds like what a little boy has. That guy has a cock."

"I've never seen it erect though," Chrissy said. "I can only imagine."

"Well, we'll get to see today," Melissa replied.

----------------

"Hi ladies," Kenny said as he came in the doorway to Chrissy's room.

Kenny looked even sexier now. He did his hair up with some gel, letting the bangs hang over his eyes and tanned face. He was wearing only a white T-shirt and faded jeans. No underwear. A bulge snaked down his right pant leg.

"Hi Ken--hi there Mr. Stripper," Chrissy said sexily. She didn't want to call him by name in front of Melissa.

Kenny was so nervous. He couldn't wait to strip in front of these two sexy women, both of whom were down to just boxer shorts and small tops. Their legs were amazing. Their large, covered breasts, even sexier.

The three sat down on the couch. Melissa ordered Kenny to start dancing for them.

She turned on the radio, a techno song playing as if it were cued for this scene.

Kenny started moving around, shaking his butt, thrusting his midsection back and forth.

Melissa now saw the bulge snaking down his leg.

She whispered to Chrissy about it. Now they both stared at it.

"It might come out the bottom of his jeans," Melissa said.