Summer Camp Lessons: The Beginning

Story Info
How all the CFNM stuff started at camp.
5.3k words
4.42
168.3k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 02/20/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is the back story to Summer Camp Lessons: Part One. It is a tale of how Kenny first got into trouble at camp.)

Kenny always felt different than the other boys, always felt there was a part of him, a big part of him, that made him special.

He noticed this development when he was barely in high school, noticed that his body had taken on a different form than the boys he was friends with.

He was afraid to shower with the boys at school, afraid to even go into the locker room because of his special endowment.

Little did he know, however, that his step mother, and even his step sister, had also noticed how different he was by the time he was 18.

His step mom and step sister had the habit of bossing young Kenny around.

He and his father had moved in with the two women after the marriage, and the two ladies often acted as though Kenny was still just a guest and that he should be glad just to have a roof over his head and listen to everything they told him.

His privacy was often invaded. His sister and her friends barged in on him sometimes while he was showering and then would say they didn't know he was in there.

The mother, of course, always took the side of the sister.

It was one summer day when Kenny was preparing to go to summer band camp when his step mom walked in on him while he was packing.

There was an awkward silence at first, then an awkward conversation.

"Packing underwear there kiddo?" asked Lisa, the pretty brunette Kenny's dad had married a year earlier.

"Um, yeah, plenty of that," said Kenny, noticing his step mom was wearing an enticing outfit composed of a short sun dress and sandals.

"Wearing boxer shorts yet?" asked Lisa, crossing her legs while plopping her beautiful butt down on Kenny's bed.

"No, you know, I just kind of like briefs better," said Kenny.

There was a moment of quiet.

"Just thought you might want more room down there, you know. I um, well...Kenny, I walked in on you when you were asleep in the tub the one day and I saw it," said Lisa.

Kenny's heart rate quickened. For some strange reason, he was beginning to get an erection. He enjoyed the idea of his step mom not only seeing him naked, but making reference to it.

"Saw what?" Kenny asked, even though he had an idea of what she was referring to.

She smiled.

"Kenny, sit down," she asked nicely.

He obliged.

"Well, you're 18 now and um...a big boy. A much bigger boy than average," she said.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"You have a really large, well, you know...," she said.

She waited for Kenny to finish the sentence for her, waited and waited. He still felt awkward talking about this and didn't want to overstep his bounds. He waited for her to spell it out.

"Your pecker sweetie," she said.

"Mom!," said Kenny, embarrassed to be talking about such a thing with a woman twice his age, even though she was the hottest woman he knew, and, this may have been the most erotic moment of his young life thus far.

"Frankly honey, you're hung like a horse," she said calmly.

Alright, that was enough, Kenny thought to himself. 'This woman is going to make me come in my jeans if she keeps talking like this!' he pondered.

She again smiled at him, crossing her legs again, possibly to arouse him and make him feel that much more uncomfortable.

It was funny. Inside, he wanted so badly to yank down his trousers and show her his monstrous tool. But again, so awkward and unexpected was this situation. Just moments earlier, Kenny was packing up some video games for his trip to camp, having no idea he was about to have his step mom talk to him about his penis!

"What are you guys talking about?" asked Kenny's 18-year-old sister, rudely barging in. The hot brunette was curious.

"We're talking about his...well...you know," said the caring mom, motioning her eyes down toward Kenny's crotch.

The muscular, handsome boy never felt so weird around two females.

"Oooohhhh," said his sister, like she knew what the older woman was referring to. The younger sibling swung her arm from side to side between her legs, swinging it like a pendulum. She was imitating Kenny's penis while seeing him naked a few weeks earlier. The mother giggled and covered her face.

"What? You've seen it to?" asked Kenny, a bit angered that his hot step sister had seen him in the buff but he never got to see her naked.

The females looked at each other with smirks.

"Honey, how could we not see it?" asked Lisa.

"Yeah really, like the time he wore that tight bathing suit and you could see it going down his leg," said the step sister.

Kenny's face glowed with embarrassment. The women were amused.

"This isn't fair. It's not like I would walk in on you two when you were in the tub," said Kenny.

"Ah, poor baby," said the 18-year-old Dina, wearing just shorts and a tight top. Her nipples and large breasts poked against her bra.

"Stop talking about this," Kenny said.

Both women now sat down on the bed.

"Seriously, hon, you should switch to boxers. More room for you," she went on.

"Yeah, more room for your humongous dick," said Dina.

"Dina, enough now," the mom replied.

The two women would soon go off to attend to other things.

Kenny actually wanted to show off his tool to the two of them, maybe even walk around naked all the time now for their amusement and enjoyment.

He had once snooped around his step-mom's closet, finding PILES upon PILES of Playgirls and other magazines featuring pictures of nude men. He knew she enjoyed male nudity to a great extent, and that turned him on. He also read through a couple female supremacy books that she had in her closet. Some of it was complex, but he enjoyed the parts where one woman actually offered that males should be made to remain nude while in the household.

Young Kenny thought of asking his step mom to enforce this rule with him.

But that would have to wait until he returned from camp.

--------------------

Kenny, for some reason, had began to enjoy being under the command of females, and he liked the idea that his sexy step sister had actually seen him naked and had checked out his bod.

He didn't have the guts to get naked in front of her on purpose, however, but maybe this boring summer at band camp would provide some opportunities.

Maybe there would be some females at this camp just as hot as young Dina.

Kenny slept through the train ride to the campus of the university where the camp was being held. He would stay in a cabin-like apartment like all of the other students.

------------------------

While the special boy slept during one afternoon, a group of 18-and 19-year-old girls chatted and gossiped and smacked each other with pillows in a noise-filled cabin across the lake.

There was Cheryl, an innocent, sweet Catholic-school girl not used to being in a lot of social situations. Her looks were tremendous however, her blonde hair and tan legs always attracting looks from boys.

One of the other girls present was Rebecca, an outgoing, wild girl with sexy blonde hair, blue eyes and a penchant for getting into trouble.

Kristina was also outspoken, a brown-haired goddess who wore as little clothing as possible.

The conversation changed gears.

"Oh my God, the other day when we went swimming - that guy Christian that you like Rebecca, his bathing suit was so tight you could almost see his package," Kristina said.

"His package?" asked Cheryl.

The girls all looked at each other.

"Cheryl, don't even tell me you don't know what that is," said Kristina.

Poor Cheryl stared down at the bed with a red face.

"You know...dick, um, cock. Prick? Peter?" asked Kristina.

"Schlong?" chimed in Rebecca.

The girls laughed. Cheryl was clueless.

"Look I go to a private school where there isn't any boys okay," Cheryl went on, on the brink of tears. "God you guys act like I'm a freak or something."

"You're not a freak," said Tina, just arriving and chiming in on the conversation. "It's just us girls talk about these things all the time."

"You mean...dicks?" asked Cheryl.

"Well, yeah," Tina said. "You know, handjobs, even blowjobs. Don't you have a boyfriend back home?"

Cheryl shrugged no. The girls felt sorry for her.

Not wanting her to feel left out, the more experienced females led Cheryl to the bedroom of the cabin, and out of the closet Kristina pulled a small stack of dirty magazines.

"My sister's," she said. "I just brought them for us to laugh at."

They paged through the magazines, all of which contained candid, naked pictures of men, some of them very well-hung.

"For some reason black guys have bigger dicks than white guys," Rebecca said, handing one of the magazines to Cheryl to show her.

"Really? Why do black guys have bigger dicks?" asked the girl.

"Don't know. Just do. Look at this one," said Rebecca.

Cheryl's eyes widened as the magazine was put in front of her face. It was a picture of a naked, well-hung black male with an erection.

The innocent girl's face flushed.

"We shouldn't be looking at this," she said, although still staring.

"Oh come on, it's funny," said Kristina. "My sister gave me these for laughs. Wait, wait, look at this one."

Another picture, of a man bigger than the other, was shown to Cheryl.

"Jeez. They come in different sizes?" she asked.

The girls laughed.

"God are you clueless. Of course they do. Black men tend to be more hung than white guys," said Kristina, acting as if she spoke from experience but she really did not. She pretended to know more.

"Hung?" asked Cheryl. "What does that mean."

"It means how big a guy's package is," Rebecca said.

The girls went on chatting, and finally they made an oath.

"Alright, guys, seriously, by the end of the summer we have to make sure that Cheryl here sees a dick, in the flesh," said Kristina.

The girls doubted they could pull off such a thing, but Kristina persisted.

"Just leave it to me," she said. "This Friday we're having a party here and the guys are coming. Just leave the rest to me."

They got changed into their bathing suits and headed to the lake.

-------------------

There were four girls and four guys at the party on Friday night, seemingly a perfect number for an innocent game of strip poker.

Usually these kids wouldn't play such a game, their ages suggesting they were still kind of shy about their bodies. But one of the boys had a stash of beer that they all sampled, and the buzz they were all feeling caused them to be a bit adventurous.

But the girls were making the rules for this game.

The guys got excited when Rebecca and the gals announced they wanted to play strip poker, since they were only wearing bathing suits.

"Man this is gonna be easy," said Brian, one of the four 18-year-old boys at the little get-together. "We'll be seeing tits and bush in no time."

Kristina was angered by his crude language.

"No, no. We play strip poker a different way here sonny," she said, crossing her sexy legs. "Every round a guy loses, he loses two items of clothing."

The guys gulped.

"And every round a guy wins," she went on, "he only loses one item of clothing."

It took a moment to set in and then the guys realized what she just said.

This game was slanted. It wasn't even fair. The girls would not even be removing any clothing.

"Fuck that," said Brian. "I ain't takin my clothes off if I don't get to see some pussy."

The girls got annoyed.

"Fine. I guess you just don't want everyone to see how small your dick is," she said.

Everyone cooed at what she said.

"Alright, alright. Fine. I'll play, let's start," he said.

Kenny felt sick to his stomach. He was so nervous about being naked in front of all of these sexy girls. What if they thought he was a freak?

Would the guys beat him up because of jealousy? Would the girls run?

He didn't know what to do.

Luckily, and luck always plays a big hand in cards, Kenny was the last one with clothes on. He still had shorts and his underwear while round after round saw each guy lose his drawers.

The first to go was the boastful Brian, and as Rebecca had teased earlier, his penis was not that large.

The girls all stared as he got up from the table to ceremoniously drop his BVD's, and Cheryl got excited as she was about to see her first male penis.

The four girls stared and stared, waiting for him to pull his underwear down. He did, but sat down immediately.

"Oh no you don't," said Tina. "Stand up. We get to see your pecker."

He stood up, arms at his side, and the guys looked away while the girls stared at his crotch.

"Not bad. I've seen bigger," said Rebecca. Brian's penis was about five inches erect, and it did become erect, out of arousal and out of nervousness.

"He's got a boner," said Tina with a chuckle.

"What's that?" asked the innocent Cheryl.

"It's when a guy gets excited, and his dick gets really big," explained one of the other girls.

"Not that big," teased Tina.

"Well, you know, bigger," Rebecca clarified.

Next Ron lost his underwear, then Cliff. The girls had the three stand side-by-side so they could compare their penises.

"Ron's got some big balls," noticed Cheryl, now getting used to seeing the male anatomy.

"I think Cliff has the biggest dick," Kristina said.

"Well, he's black, what do you expect?" joked Rebecca.

The other three girls laughed.

Cliff's penis was a little over six inches when hard, the other two about five inches.

The girls felt funny about looking openly at naked boys like this, but they felt secure in the idea that they had their clothes on. They were safe.

"Hey Kenny, why don't you get naked too, man. It's only a matter of time until they beat you anyway," said Brian.

Kenny stood up bravely.

The guys razzed him, the girls cheered him on.

"Kenny! Kenny! Kenny!" they chanted playfully.

He pulled down his shorts, leaving just a pair of tight white underwear to cover his manhood. The underwear was stuffed, a big bulge out in front.

The room got quiet.

"Oh my God," said Tina.

"Well?" asked Kristina, waiting for Kenny to finish the job.

He took a deep breath. His thumbs got inside his underwear and he quickly yanked them down to get it over with. His penis fell out. It hung down a good distance between his legs.

"Holy shit," one girl's voice said.

"Jesus Christ dude," said one of the guys.

Cheryl was almost in complete shock.

Kenny looked down at it, then at the faces of the shocked girls.

"Well...um, it's getting late guys, let's call it a night," Kristina said.

Everyone was too shocked to say or do anything.

The guys got dressed. The girls headed off to bed. The guys would never again talk about this night, but the girls did otherwise.

-------------------

One afternoon Kristina was headed back to her cabin and heard a lot of commotion coming from one of the rooms as she entered. Girls, a lot of girls, were laughing hysterically.

Kristina walked back to see what was going on, and before she could ask, she saw.

"What is going on - oh...my...God," she said.

There was Kenny, pants and underwear down to his ankles. He was naked, wagging his hips from left to right, causing his large penis to swing back and forth.

It slapped against his thighs. It wasn't even hard but was huge.

The girls were hysterical. They fought for position in order to see the novelty.

"Oh my God," said one of the young females. "I have never seen a schlong that big before."

The girls cracked up.

Kenny wagged his hips again, making his large penis flop around some more.

Kristina's pretty blue eyes followed it to and fro.

"It hangs down so far," said one of the girls, looking openly at the naked Kenny.

Just then another girl walked in, and saw the naked Kenny. Her hand instinctively went to cover her mouth in shock. She had seen Kenny naked at the party but could still not believe his size.

"Oh God he's got it out again," she said.

The late-arrving girl took a seat next to Cheryl on the bed, with Kenny displayed in front of them. He was starting to love having an audience.

One of the more outgoing females raised her bare right foot and tucked it under his penis, raising it upward. Now four sets of eyes were watching what she was doing.

She would raise his penis with her foot, then let it drop, raise it back up and let it drop, laughing at her redundant yet amusing exercise.

"Okay okay, now when are the girls gonna take their clothes off?" asked Kenny. Funny how they totally ignored him and the statement was never acknowledged. He would love to see these girls naked, their breasts taunting him and their legs the sexiest he had ever seen. One of the girls had tight white shorts on that made her legs appear even more tan and supple.

"When you lift up his schlong we can see his balls," said one of the girls.

The brave girl lifted his penis up again with her foot, displaying a huge pair of testicles that hung down a good distance between Kenny's legs. The girl's cute little foot was beginning to give Kenny an erection, and his penis started snaking out to an extraordinary length.

The young girl was startled and took her foot away.

"Alright, alright, Kenny put that thing away before you get us in trouble," Kristina said.

Kenny tried to pull up his shorts up but his penis hung out the bottom of the tightly-made shorts. He stuffed it back in and left for his cabin.

---------------------

Kenny had the habit of hanging out, both literally and figuratively, in the girls' cabin, and one day he got caught with his pants down.

Sitting on the toilet while waiting for the tub to fill, he saw the door knob start to turn. He hoped it was Rebecca, who seemingly was Sarah Michelle Gellar's long-lost twin. Sure enough, through the door walked Rebecca.

She was startled. Kenny did nothing to cover up.

"Well, you could have locked the door," she said.

He remained on the toilet, spreading his legs to emphasize his large penis.

She thought Kenny was cute, and would let him get away with displaying his manhood.

"You like it?" he asked.

The girl turned red with shame, but looked anyway.

"It's really big," she said, now staring openly as he got up from the toilet.

"My boyfriend is pretty small down there. I gave him a handjob once and it was probably only this big when it was hard," she said, holding her two pointer fingers only a few inches apart.

Now Kenny stood up, and stood with his legs spread wide apart and his semi-erect penis extending like a small drawbridge.

Rebecca stared at it. There was no place else to stare. It demanded attention.

"You have a really big dork," she said matter-of-factly.

The two shared a chuckle.

Eventually Rebecca's inner thoughts surfaced, and she suddenly asked the obvious question "how big is it?"

Playing dumb as if he never measured the thing, Kenny said he did not know, and this was, of course, so Rebecca might ask to measure it herself.

Curiosity got the best of her, and just moments later she thought aloud "do I have a ruler somewhere? There must be one around."

The clothed Rebecca and the naked young man walked into her room, and she fetched a ruler from her school bag that she brought along for the summer. She turned around in time to see Kenny walking toward her, his penis swinging from side to side.

She walked up to Kenny, the wooden 12-inch ruler in hand. The two stared at each other and giggled. It was awkward, and erotic.

"Well, I guess here goes," the blue-eyed beauty said. She never thought she would be doing something like this at band camp.

She took his soft penis in her hand, and marveled how big around it was. It was also heavy.

She picked it up, then would let it fall down between his legs. She was like a kid playing with a toy.

12