Summer Canyon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,577 Followers

It was the look on her face that froze me to my chair.

"I'm a grown woman and here I was being promised to a white man like some chattel, it was disgusting and I wanted nothing to do with it. I hated you for coming with Chukka but you had also saved his life and gave me two more years with him. Also I could not go against either the elders or Chukka's wishes."

At that moment in time you may as well have plunged a knife into my heart and I wouldn't have felt it. I suppose I had every right to be angry, but at who? Chukka for making me his power of attorney and sending me to meet the woman he was promised to from birth and had planned with the elders help for me to marry, or Chia for the last ten years of living a lie?

"It was when we were in the council chambers I was reminded of Chukka's wishes and those of the elders, I know now you understood some of the conversation but not its content. The final ceremony is an intensely private affair, you had no right to be with me but the elders insisted knowing full well what would happen."

My jaw dropped open. Chia gave a flicker of a smile before she continued.

"The elders knew something I didn't realize at the time. I would join with you after I had said goodbye to Chukka. Once I had there was no going back for me. I was yours."

"I knew after the ceremony I was lost. You were kind and gentle, even more so when we came back to the hotel. I knew I could come to love you in time what I didn't realize was just how much."

"What? I don't understand." I said looking totally confused now.

Chia smiled. "I did start to wonder when you would join in on this conversation."

I blushed, again running out of things to say.

"Chukka was right about you, you have been good for me. But I cannot continue to be your wife. I am barren I cannot give you what you deserve and that is children. For many months now I have been coming to terms with this but also trying to find the right time to tell you. I was promised to you by Chukka and the council of elders yet I cannot fulfill the one gift a woman can give her husband, children."

For a moment I felt so intensely cold. We had never spoken about children and now I was finding out why, Chia had carried this burden for so long now it was that burden I had been sensing all these months.

"What if I don't want children?"

Chia gave a little laugh. "Oh my husband, I love you so very much but we both know that is a lie. I have watched you when we go home to Summer Canyon it's always Uncle Mitch stuck in the middle of the children or leading the games. You love them so much you even teach them, and every day I just sit and cry because I cannot give you any."

I knew I had to say something Chia was so close tears she simply choked on every word she tried to utter.

"Your tribe is my family as the children are my children. I don't want to lose you and given the choice between you or children you will always be the one person my own soul mate I will love to the end of time."

Chia stopped crying, looking up at me and desperately trying to fully understand what I had just said and all its implications. Suddenly she leapt from her seat and onto my lap, burying her head into my neck and continuing to cry. I just held her so tight never wanting to let her go away from me again, I may have had her body all those years but now I knew and understood, never realizing how much turmoil her mind had been in this the last year.

Holding her close to me as tightly as I could Chia's body seemed to take on a different form of energy. Her lips now gently kissing my ear and then nibbling it, a jolt of pleasure ran through me. Chia sensed this and continued, an almost inaudible mewing sound emanated from her lips only noticeable with her lips so close to my ear. It seemed to connect with something deeply primeval within me and my cock instantly sprang to attention, I felt her body heat rise as did mine.

My face turned and our lips joined and then fought for control. My hand went behind her seeking her hair and once my fingers entwined themselves within it I pulled her head backwards. Our lips parted and mine now came level with her neck, I sucked as much as I could within my mouth and softly bite down on her skin as it left my mouth.

A faint, yes, left Chia's lips.

Chia's hand moved between our bodies stopping when she felt how solid I was and a groan of pleasure escaped her lips as she suddenly fought to undo my pants. With a groan of frustration Chia changed tactic and I heard the zip go and her hand held me tight, but her restricted movement was only adding to her despair. Suddenly Chia pulled her head level with mine her dark eyes bored so deep into me, the brownness of her skin doing little to hide the redness around her neck and top of her chest.

"Damn it Mitch, I don't care where just take me."

Scooping one arm under her legs and the other holding her back I carried her to the bedroom, mentally thanking the college for giving me a house that was all on the same floor as romantic as I wanted this to be stumbling up a set of stairs may not give off the right signals. Chia soon got the message however when her back hit the bed, she was pulling her blouse off while I set about yanking her shoes and pants off her body. I had hardly stopped there when Chia leapt onto her knees pulling at my shirt, the buttons totally forgotten in favor of the ripped off the body method.

With my hands now focused on loosening the belt on my own pants Chia now had bare flesh in front of her and almost instantly she grabbed me and pulled me to her. Her open mouth now being filled with my chest, she bit down. I winced, Chia wouldn't let go and I desperately fought the urge to try to move. My pants now on the floor I simply held onto Chia until she had finished, what little pain I felt soon forgotten knowing she was with me for ever.

Chia was simply marking me as her own again, after all hadn't I just done that to her neck, and until in her mind she had accomplished that I simply stood and waited, her teeth digging deep into my flesh leaving their mark and would do for several days, but in her mind it was permanent. Slowly the pain eased as Chia's jaw slackened and she finally released the bruised wet flesh from her mouth. She looked up at me tears in her eyes and a smile on her face. I held her face and kissed away the salty tasting tears before turning my attention to her lips.

Finally pushing her backwards onto the bed, Chia's legs instinctively opening in front of me exposing herself to me the fingers from both hands eased there way over her pubic bone one finger from each hand delved into her hood and she gently pushed. He clit now red and engorged exposed to me, the rest of her fingers pulled her pussy lips as wide apart as she could get them showing me her most intimate parts.

"All this is my husband's I have not touched anything in a pleasurable way since we parted at the elders lodge. Please Mitch?"

Chia never got any further, I had leapt onto the bed my face now inches from her warm pussy her juices slowly leaking from her, some mingling with her fingers as they still held her apart, some of her juice now ran down her pussy and onto her ass gently mingling with the crinkled rose of her anus. My nose touched skin before my tongue probed the moistness of her ass, Chia lurched up off the bed her fingers still refusing to move from her pussy lips.

Chia mumbled something in her native language as I again attacked her ass with my tongue. It was a prayer she offered to Mother Earth sometimes when we made love I knew every word by heart and now I timed my tongue to probe her ass just at the right time.

"Please Mother let this body pleasure my husband."

A slow moan of pleasure escaped her lips as my tongue pushed the folds of her bud apart.

"Let both our bodies join in pleasure and joy."

Her body shuddered and she suddenly sucked in air making a small animalistic sound as she did.

"This man is my husband and true love."

By now I had my hands on her thighs holding her down as my tongue and lips kissed and licked their way to her pussy, Chia's hands instinctively moved away from her pussy lips and onto the back of my head forcing me into her sex.

"Make us both glow in the joy of our joining."

She had one line left and I desperately wanted to time all this right, my tongue now savoring her juices triggering responses in my brain via my taste buds.

"I offer this gift to you oh Mother, the one true Mother."

By now my head was up and my open mouth now sucked in her clit my tongue assaulting that small bud feeding off the juices surrounding it and coming back for more. Chia let out a groan desperately trying to lift her body as her own orgasm took her, my hands holding her down. Her own body now limited in movement took its own revenge on her and her orgasm turned against her.

A sound emanated from deep within her growing in volume as it rose from its depths, my eyes now watching her face, my mouth still wide open and tongue still tormenting her clit. Her nipples bullet hard her chest heaved and once again her body tried desperately to move, again I held her down but even that took all my strength now. Chia's fingers clenched the sheets pulling them away from the bed the noise from within had now risen to her throat as she screamed out her orgasm.

Her upper body instinctively lifted itself off the bed, her mouth open in her scream her eyes burned deeply with passion. Chia's veins in her neck stood proud. My own mouth now coved in her juices I instinctively let her go. My poor Chia had no control over her body now and it thrashed around the bed in one of her most powerful of orgasms, finally curling up into the fetal position in the middle of the bed, her body desperate to regain some control would still twitch every now and again.

The glow of her panting body and the smile on her face telling me so much, I snuggled into Chia. She would soon regain her composure and I knew she would seek her own form of revenge that would leave me a quivering wreck on the bed and both of us would still do this to each other.

"I am sorry Mitch."

I put my finger to her lips and she kissed it and smiled, yes even her eyes smiled back at me now and my own heart skipped a beat. I had my love back and in my eyes she was whole again.

"My uncle said you would understand if I told you, I went against his wishes and didn't. It was because I did not listen to his wise council we got ourselves into this mess."

Now confused I leaned onto my arm and looked at Chia. "You don't have an uncle. Your father is the only man of your family."

"Oh husband of mine, even ten years worth of our tribes knowledge and still you have but scratched the surface. To maintain tradition once a family member is called to sit on the council of elders all ties to his family is cut. The whole tribe becomes his family then."

Feeling like I was standing at the end of a tunnel and seeing the lights of a train heading towards me I had to ask the one question I knew the train had the answer to.

"Who on the council is your uncle?"

"Matchet." Came the only answer.

markelly
markelly
2,577 Followers