Summer Ch. 05

Story Info
The story continues.
5.5k words
4.66
125.4k
14

Part 4 of the 31 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTyke
TheTyke
390 Followers

All these events took place during the course of one very long and hot summer when I was growing up. All the people in the story were over 18 years of age.

.....................................

The walk to the reservoir took longer than usual. There were frequent halts while one or both of us would push Sue up against a tree or wall and reach under her skirt or up under her blouse to touch or play with her body. She never objected and was always accommodating to our somewhat crude and coarse use of her; and we did use her.

We would raise her skirt and make her sit or lay with her legs open while we inspected between her legs to prove either one point or another. We talked about her as though she were not there while we opened her blouse or pulled up her skirt. And whatever we did to her or how crudely we used her she never objected or seemed embarrassed, in fact she seemed to positively enjoy our attentions and would allow us to spread her legs or bend her into whatever position we wanted; whenever and where ever we chose.

The sun was high overhead by the time we reached the water and the day had again grown hot and uncomfortable. We climbed over the stone wall that formed the boundary of the reservoir and began to walk the pathway which skirted the edge of the water. From above the reservoir was shaped a bit like a boomerang with serrated edges, all twists and turns with small trees and bushes which was great for trespassers like us as it gave lots of places to duck out of sight should the wardens turn up. The reservoir was the property of the water board and in those days was strictly off limits. Not that the 'Private Property, Trespassers Will Be Prosecuted' notices ever really bothered us; if the wardens ever spotted us they would yell a lot and they did sometimes give chase but in the main we never saw them.

As we continued our walk, heading further around the perimeter to a secluded little spot we knew where the bottom of the reservoir slopped gently away and you could paddle and cool your feet when, as we rounded a bend, we walked into Mike and Roy, sitting quietly off the path smoking a cigarette in the shade of a small tree.

"Good job I'm not the warden," he said casually, "saw you coming ages ago."

"We weren't trying to hide," said Dave, "and it's far too hot for the warden to be around."

"Been here long?" A voice from behind them surprised us and suddenly Jackie's head appeared between their shoulders.

"Not long," she said, "just long enough to get my feet wet" and she held up her socks and shoes as if to prove the point.

Sue seemed the most startled, "What are you doing here?" She asked a little sharply.

"Now, now, sister of mine" Jackie replied scrabbling around Mike and sitting between them "I was invited, wasn't I Mike?"

Mike looked sheepish and nodded. "No problem is there?" He asked.

"No" Sue answered a little too quickly "no problem at all, just a bit of a surprise that's all."

"I'm not pushing in am I?" Jackie said a little slyly, the question somehow pointed and heavy in the already hot and heavy air. "Not spoiling your fun?"

Sue pushed the question aside lightly "Not at all, the more the merrier I always say."

Jackie pulled some weed from between her wet toes "Good, hate to be a party pooper."

Sue grabbed Dave and I by our arms and pulled us along the path, "Come on then" she said brightly "let's go on a bit."

Dave and I looked at each other and shrugged, something had happened just then between the two sisters but we didn't know what. I looked over my shoulder to see Mike and Roy pushing themselves up to their feet to follow us. Jackie said something that I could not hear and Mike leaned down and grabbing her ankles tipped her over backwards into the gully at the side of the path.

Jackie disappeared from view with a shriek. Mike and Roy casually turned and began to saunter along the path behind us. As I watched Jackie, looking slightly miffed, pulled herself back up on to the path scrabbled around for her shoes and socks and raced to catch up to Mike and Roy, barging her way in to walk between them. Mike casually rested his arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer before pushing her away in the same movement, Jackie staggered forward laughing.

We walked on until we came to our usual spot, a secluded patch where it was possible to swim or paddle without being too visible. The trees and bushes swept down on either side effectively enclosing the area. We had swum here many times, often skinny dipping when there only us boys about. We sat by the water's edge waiting for the others to arrive. Sue pulled her shoes and socks off and Dave casually tossed a stone out into the water.

"Did you know she would be here?" Sue asked quietly, the question addressed to whichever of us wanted to answer it.

Dave and I shrugged, "No idea" Dave said "didn't even know Mike and Roy would be here. Why?"

It was Sue's turn to shrug "No reason, just surprised that's all."

"Is there a problem?" I asked.

"No, no problem," she answered "just surprised."

The others caught up with us and the guys settled down together while the girls walked on a few paces before sitting down, heads together, talking as girls do. "What's she doing here Mike?" Asked Dave.

Mike shrugged "She wanted to come."

"You going out with her?" he asked.

"Naw, just brought her along. She's a nosey little bugger. Wants to know what we get up to." He looked meaningfully at Sue. "Asking all sorts of questions."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Like who's had her sister."

I raised my eyebrows. "She asked that?"

"Not in so many words but the meaning was clear."

I thought about the implications. "Bloody hell. If she splits on us all hell will break loose."

Mike shook his head, "I don't think it's like that. She's a bit of a wild one Jackie is. She's curious."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"She thinks she's missing out on something. She said Sue's changed recently. She wants to know what's going on."

"She'd go nuts if she found out" said Dave throwing another stone.

Mike sat up and looked at us. "I'm not too sure about that" he said.

Dave turned to look at Mike, "What's that mean?"

Mike smiled and pulled what looked like a handkerchief out of his trouser pocket. He shook it free and held it up. A pair of knickers dangled from his fingers. We all looked stunned.

"Are they ...?" began Dave and Mike nodded.

"Jackie's" he said. "She came up to me looking for Sue while I was waiting for him this morning" he said indicating Roy with a nod of his head. "She thought we'd all be meeting up at some point and she wanted to come with us. She though when we all met up Sue would be there. I tried to put her off for obvious reasons but she was very insistent that she wanted to come with me."

He looked at the knickers and smiled "I've no idea why but I said that she could come only if she gave me her knickers but I did. As soon as I'd said it I thought that it was a bloody stupid thing to do and that she'd run off or hit me or something; but she only thought about it for a second and then reached under her skirt and pulled them down." He swung the knickers around on his finger and looked at us innocently.

"Sodding hell!" Roy complained "How come you haven't said anything? You mean she's been with us all morning and all that time you've had her pants in your pocket? That's not bloody fair! We could have had some fun with her; at least tried to get the rest off!" Mike just shrugged.

"Did you see anything when she took them off?" asked Dave "Are her pubes the same colour as her head?"

Mike shook his head. "I was as surprised as you are" he said "I never planned it and I never expected her to do it." He looked over the top of our heads to where the girls were sitting a few yards away and smiled "I said she was a wild one didn't I?"

We all went quiet and looked at the knickers Mike was holding. Almost without thinking I said "Just how wild do you think she is?"

Mike shrugged and held up the knickers "about this wild" he said. I noticed Jackie glance over and seeing the flash of white between Mikes fingers she looked away again quickly.

"Then why don't we show her?" I said. Dave looked up at me and smiled, the others looked confused. "Why don't we show her what we do?" I repeated "with Sue".

The penny dropped with Mike, "You mean? What? In front of Jackie?"

I put my hand in my pocket and produced Sue's knickers "Snap" I said quietly holding them out.

Mike laughed, "Sue would blow a gasket if you suggested that!"

"Who's suggesting we actually ask her?" I offered.

"Will she have a choice?" agreed Dave.

"What do think Jackie would do if we did her sister in front of her?" said Roy beginning to get excited at the idea.

"Well, you said she was curious" I ventured "let's find out just exactly how curious she is." Mike and I returned the two pairs of pants to our pockets.

"Do you think Sue will go for it?" said Mike

"No" answered Dave "but that's never stopped us before has it? We know we can make Sue do whatever we want her to do. Let's get them over here."

Roy sat back and shook his head. "Naw, it's just too weird, and too dangerous. If Jackie objects to us stripping her sister, which she will, then we are all in real serious trouble."

Mike pulled Jackie's kickers from his pocket again "then how do you explain these? I tell you she's a real wild one. I wouldn't put anything past her."

"Too dangerous" Roy repeated and Mike shrugged.

"Here they come" said Dave as the two girls got up and walked the few paces back to sit with us. Mike returned the knickers to his pocket once again. Jackie gave Mike a long look as she sat down next to him and Sue sat next to her.

"What have you lot been talking about?" said Jackie brushing off her knees looking directly at Mike again.

"Nothin' much" said Mike looking at each of the boys in turn "bit of football, bit of this and that."

"Football's boring" she said wriggling her wet toes "tell me about the 'this and that.'"

"Oh you know" said Mike looking for a bit of inspiration "nothing much, bloke stuff really."

"Did my knickers have anything to do with it?" she asked. Sue looked shocked and tied to interject but Jackie ignored her. Mike looked suitably lost for an answer. "Well did they?" Jackie insisted. Mike shrugged noncommittally but Jackie quickly reached into his pocket and pulled them out. "I see they did" said Jackie shaking them open and calmly inspecting them.

Sue looked on in shock "Are they yours?" She asked. "What's he doing with them?"

Jackie calmly laid the knickers across her knees. "I gave them to him" she replied.

"What?" spluttered Sue "what for?"

"Because he asked for them" Jackie explained patiently like you would to a slightly backward child. The boys watched the exchange with growing interest, we were enjoying this unexpected turn of events. Jackie was obviously in charge and was not going to be hassled by her sister. Sue was quickly losing control as the conversation seemed to be getting away from her.

"What the hell does that mean?" stuttered Sue, the answer seeming more bizarre than expected "'because he asked for them'? Do you always give your knickers to anyone who asks for them?"

"Depends who asks" smirked Jackie and then the smile quickly left her face and she spun to face Sue. "Anyway, you've some bloody need to talk haven't you?" Sue recoiled from the sudden attack; she had seen Jackie like this before and recognised that she wasn't to be messed with.

"What do you mean?" Sue asked defensively, not sure where this was going and not sure she wanted to pursue it in front of an audience.

"What do you mean?" Jackie mimicked, "I said that you've some bloody need to talk! At least I've got most of my underwear on!"

Sue blustered looking panicked "What do you mean?" Jackie rounded on her

"I'll bet that you don't even have any underwear on do you?" she shouted. "Well it's obvious that you're not wearing a bra for a start, your nipples are standing out like chapel hat pegs!"

Sue tried to cross her arms across her chest as Jackie grabbed a handful of Sue's blouse and yanked it up. We all caught sight of bare skin. Sue yelled and tried to pull the blouse down again but Jackie hung on to it trying to pull it up and over Sue's head and displaying still more bare skin.

"Let go of me!" Sue shouted trying to roll away "what the hell do you think you're doing?"

Jackie was not listening, her blood was up and in one movement she was astride her sister. With one hand she held Sue's arms above her head and with the other she kept on trying to pull her blouse up and over her sister's breasts.

Roy reached over and taking hold of Sue's hands said to Jackie 'may I help?' and he pinned Sue's arms above her head.

Jackie nodded breathlessly and quickly used both hands to finally pull Sue's blouse up to her chin and exposed both her breasts. Sue, who had been yelling for Jackie to stop, became suddenly quiet. Jackie knelt astride her sister, both girls gasping for breath.

Jackie looked down at Sue's heaving breasts as though seeing them for the first time. She stared at them for a moment and then quickly looked up at us. "See" she said as though Sue's naked breasts justified her actions "no bra".

"We know" said Dave and from his pocket he produced Sue's bra. Sue now watched on almost impassively. Jackie smiled in vindication "I knew it" she said. She jiggled Sue's breasts "You tart" she said "I knew they'd had you." She looked around "what else have you got?"

I pulled Sue's knickers from my pocket and held them out for Jackie to see. Without getting off her sister Jackie half turned and reached back, pulling Sue's skirt up to her waist. Sue lay quietly as her sister exposed her, not even crossing her legs or attempting to hide herself from our eyes. Jackie looked at us again "so who's had her?"

"We all have" said Dave.

"What? Together?" she asked in surprise "all at the same time?" Dave nodded and Jackie looked back down at Sue lying quietly under her. "Well you little tart!" she said affectionately rocking Sue's breasts again "you kept that well hidden didn't you?" Sue never answered but just stared back impassively at her sister. Jackie looked up at me "I want to see" she said suddenly.

Sue looked startled "What?"

"I want to see what you do to her" Jackie continued.

Mike looked at me and smiled. "I told you she was a wild one" he mouthed quietly.

As the full import of Jackie's words hit her Sue suddenly started began to shout and struggle.

Dave placed his hand across her mouth and I held her legs. "Are you sure?" I asked and Jackie nodded, her excitement plain in her eyes. Sue shook her head violently from side to side and we could all hear her muffled protestations.

Mike leaned forward and lifted Jackie off her sister, sitting her down beside him and pulling her back almost protectively into his chest. I moved up and sat across Sue's legs, she was struggling violently but Roy and I held her firmly.

"Wait!" said Jackie suddenly and pushed herself away from Mike. She knelt up alongside her sister and gently placed her hand on her sister's breast. "I've never seen you like this before" she said to Sue who suddenly lay quietly looking up at her "I've seen you naked of course, thousands of times," she continued to stroke her breast, "but not like this" she said "never like this.".

She looked down the length of her sisters near naked body and at the boys who were holding her down. "Not like this" she said and took an already erect nipple in her fingers, "You look different, sexy somehow" Jackie shook her head "not the same." Jackie leaned forward and brushed the hair from Sue's face and then began to unbutton her blouse "Mum will kill you if you tear this" she said and gently laid the blouse out on either side of her sister's prostrate form. She smoothed it out as flat as she could get it "there," she said "that's better" and sat back again resting against Mike's chest. Sue watched her in silence, Dave's hand still across her mouth. Jackie looked around and smiled "Go on then," she said brightly "get on with it".

Dave took his hand away from Sue's mouth and lay down alongside her, he cupped her breast and found her nipple "You heard what the lady said" he whispered to Sue who closed her eyes at his touch "get on with it".

I moved my position and knelt between Sue's legs, she opened them without resistance. I pushed her skirt up and exposed her to her sisters avid gaze. I placed my finger at the entrance to her slit and gently moved her lips apart. Jackie watched the violation of her sister intently, her eyes bright with excitement. Sue moved her hips to accommodate me as my finger slid slowly into her. Jackie licked her lips. Dave leaned forward and Sue moaned quietly as Dave took her nipple in his mouth. I withdrew my finger slightly and Sue's juices glistened between her legs, Jackie watched the movement intently.

I slowly completely withdrew my finger and held it up for Jackie to see. She licked her lips again and reached out, wrapping her fingers around mine, feeling the slick coating that covered my finger. Almost in a trance she moved her fingers up and down on mine in an unconscious parody of masturbation before reluctantly releasing my hand and leaning back against Mike.

Her eyes never left my hand as I reinserted my fingers into her sister, Sue moaned and her hips slowly rose to meet my hand. I began the easy in and out movement with my fingers that Sue knew so well, her legs opened and her hips began their search for the same rhythm that would take her to fulfilment. The sound of my wet fingers inside Sue was loud in the quiet of our concentration; her body began to move to our gentle coaxing.

Dave continued his quiet assault upon her breast, gently suckling in first one nipple and then the other, his lips leaving her erect and wet in the sunshine. Jackie's eyes were glazed, she leaned forward and took a nipple between her fingers and Sue opened her eyes at the strange touch. They looked at each other and Jackie slowly withdrew her hand.

Jackie's eyes met mine, "Watch" I said quietly and Jackie leaned forward as I opened her sister up with the fingers of my other hand. Her clitoris stood out hard and red amongst the folds of her lips. Jackie's eyes narrowed, she was lost in the moment. "Touch it" I said, she looked at me blankly and then back at the erect, glistening clitoris. "Touch it" I whispered again and Jackie reached out hesitantly, her fingers slowly narrowing the gap. With one hand I continued to work my fingers in and out of Sue causing her juices to flow freely and with the other I took hold of Jackie's outstretched hand and gently led it between her sister's legs. Her fingers touched the clitoris and Sue moaned. Jackie looked at me almost uncomprehendingly and I smiled.

As Jackie sat back and looked at the wetness on tip of her fingers I saw Mike slowly reach around from behind Jackie and gently cup her breast. Jackie seemed not to notice and continued to watch the ravishing of her sister while Mike slowly unbuttoned the top buttons on the front of Jackie's dress. His hand slipped inside into the shadowy darkness and I could see him cup her breast again.

I reached out and took Jackie's hand again, bring her forward and placing it once again between her sisters legs. Mike released her breast and continued to slowly unbutton the front of her dress. Holding Jackie's trembling hand I again placed her finger on Sue's clitoris, Sue stiffened again. "Stroke it" I told her quietly. Jackie looked at me uncomprehendingly, "Stroke it" I said moving her fingers in small circles over her sisters erect clitoris. Sue groaned and strained her hips up to meet the welcome pressure. Jackie looked me in wonder as her fingers moved slowly around in circles between her sister's legs.

TheTyke
TheTyke
390 Followers
12