Summer Ch. 06 Pt. 10

Story Info
'Out of season' friendly football match & Alan provides.
14.7k words
4.37
51.1k
12

Part 14 of the 31 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTyke
TheTyke
389 Followers

It had turned out to be one of the worst days of her life. Why she had let him talk her into it she had no idea, she hadn't really wanted to come at all. Alan helped run a local pub football team and this weekend they were playing a summer pre-season friendly away up north and Alan had talked her into going.

"Don't be such an arsehole," he had told her when she initially refused, "you'll know some of the lads and some of their girlfriends will be there as well. It'll cost you nothing and you don't even have to watch the match, you can spend the day in Carlisle if you want to. It'll be fun." Eventually she relented and agreed to come.

When she turned up outside the pub on the day and climbed aboard the coach she was shocked to find Alan's girlfriend on the coach, sitting with a couple of her mates, Sally glared down on her from the bus window before turning to say something to her friends who looked down at Jackie and laughed. The bus was half full of rowdy blokes all sporting various bits of football kit and pushing each other around. They parted to make room for her.

She should have just got straight back off the bus but the doors closed behind her and the engine started. "Sit down you lot and behave yourselves," shouted the driver and the bus lurched forward. Sue sat down and looked glumly out of the window as the village began to slide past. Alan's girlfriend was a bit of a surprise and most of the blokes and girls seemed to be much older than her. Some day out this was going to be.

The journey seemed to take forever. The further north the bus went the more they left behind the fine summer weather, the day turned unseasonably wet and the rain began to streak the bus windows, smearing the outside world as she watched unknown and uninteresting, villages and fields roll by. The bus was half empty and far from knowing a lot of people there seemed to be no one she had met before.

After what felt like half a lifetime of gazing blankly through the window Alan suddenly appeared and sat himself heavily in the seat beside her. "Enjoying the trip?" He asked as though genuinely interested or at least as though he thought that an affirmative answer might be possible. Jackie just pulled a face and continued to look out at the wet landscape. "May just brighten up for the match," Alan offered conversationally.

"Oh goody," she muttered with all the enthusiasm she could muster.

"What's wrong with you?" he asked finally picking up on her mood. "Thought you'd enjoy it. "

"Enjoy what?" She asked sarcastically. "Sitting on a bus going to God knows where, with a group of people I don't know to watch a flipping football match that I don't care about, in the bloody rain." She paused, "Excuse me if I don't get too excited."

"It's Sally isn't it?" He asked as if he hadn't heard her.

"Who's Sally?" Jackie asked nonplussed by the answer and pretending that she didn't actually know who Sally was.

"My girlfriend."

Jackie looked at him, "What the fuck makes you think I care one jot if you bring your girlfriend with you? We're not an item. I don't care who you bring. I just wonder how the hell I let you talk me into this!"

Alan smiled, "Might turn out to be better than you expect."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jackie asked warily. She never knew with Alan.

"Nothing," he said looking around, "why aren't you talking to anyone?"

"Because I don't know anyone."

Alan looked over his shoulder at the guys sitting towards the back. "Tony," he called and one of the younger guys, who until that moment had been involved with the others in heading the ball between themselves, caught the ball and looked over. "Yo." Jackie inwardly pulled a face 'Yo', where the hell did he get that from?

"Toe," Alan called back to him, "come down here and talk this young lady. She thinks you're all a bit standoffish and she's lonely."

Throwing the ball to one of the others Tony got up and walked down the bus. Alan vacated the seat next to Jackie and Tony sat down. "Tony is our star goal-scorer." Alan volunteered as Tony settled himself down with a smile. "Be nice to her and look after her," he said to Tony, "she's our mascot;" and to Jackie he added, "He'll explain the offside rule. He's good at that," and then he was gone, back down the bus to sit and talk to the lads at the back.

Despite her misgivings Tony was good company and he soon had her laughing as he kept up a steady chatter about the club, his job and the guy's on the bus. He sort of introduced some of the others through his stories although he didn't bring them over to actually meet her.

When he got to Stan she finally remembered him as the landlord from the pub Alan had taken her to on his bike and she blushed at the sudden rush of desire when she remembered Alan's hand under her skirt up against the pub wall; and then the policeman. She hoped that Stan had not heard about what had happened and she gave him a quick glance but he appeared to be deep in conversation with Alan and a couple of the others.

It took hours to reach their destination, a windswept field in the middle of nowhere. The town where there was supposed to be a pub and a café was a good half mile away, other than that it was stand in the shelter of a broken down shed that was masquerading under the title of 'the pavilion', or changing rooms. The other team was already waiting for them when they arrived and friendly insults were immediately exchanged as the visitors got down from the bus. The wind cut across the field at right angles, driving the rain before it. A far cry from the summer sunshine back home and Jackie shivered and huddled under the small shelter the broken porch of the pavilion provided. The few girlfriends and what she supposed was a small scattering of local supporters, ignored her as they huddled in their small groups and shivered in the rain.

Soon the two teams poured out of the back of the pavilion and ran wetly onto the field, jumping up and down trying to look sporting and keep warm while the referee and the team captains tossed up for the kick off.

The game was soon underway and soon both teams were chasing each other up and down the pitch and cries of 'To Me' and 'Over Here on My Head!' interspersed with obscenities as they gamely battled the wind, rain, mud and each other for the few points the game would provide the winner.

Jackie lost track of time as the game ebbed and flowed from one end of the field to the other. Eventually a ragged cheer sounded and Tony ran back away from the opponents goal while an obviously disgusted goalkeeper ran back to collect the ball. Tony acknowledged the congratulations of his team mates and gave Alan a broad grinned 'thumbs up' while sending Jackie a broad, albeit muddy, smile.

Jackie smiled back and waved. Tony looked suitably impressed with Jackie's congratulations and Alan laughed. Jackie felt suddenly embarrassed and dropped her hand.

The match continued without further score until a cold and sodden referee blew for half time and the two teams walked wet and slightly despondent back into the Pavilion. Jackie followed them inside with the rest of the supporters. The teams were towelling themselves dry and had been given hot drinks from a battered old tea urn that wheezed and grumbled tiredly from a rickety old table in the corner.

The air was warm and steamy and smelled of stale sweat and liniment. One of the opposing side grabbed Jackie and pulled her onto his knee. "Come 'ere lovely," he said, "are you the mascot or the prize?"

Jackie laughed and shook herself free of his hands. "Neither," she said, "I'm just a bloody freezing supporter."

"That's what she thinks," Jackie heard Sally say viciously from somewhere inside the huddle of the visitor teams benches.

She heard a slap and Alan's voice saying, "I've told you to keep that bloody mouth of yours shut."

She tried to see what was going on but the mass of bodies seemed to suddenly break up and the teams began to troop to the door for the second half. As they filed passed in a resigned sort of way Tony grabbed her arm and said, "It'll get better soon. We'll all go to the pub after this. It's traditional."

Once the teams had passed the rest of the supporters filed out into the wind and rain and as she passed Sally deliberately barged into her and knocked her backwards. The couple of girls she was with laughed. "Oh sorry," Sally sneered, "did I knock you over? Shouldn't be a problem for you though should it? From what I hear you spend most of your time on your back. Or you will do soon."

The other girls laughed again. Suddenly Alan was at the door, his face like thunder. He grabbed Sally by the collar and pulled her out through the door. "How many times do I have to tell you?" He yelled as he threw her outside. "Keep your fat mouth shut before I shut it permanently," he raised his hand threateningly and Jackie remembered Alan's quick and casual violence.

Sally cowered and Alan added, indicating Jackie with a nod of his head, "And stay away from her!" With a backward glance of pure hate Sally walked to the far side of the pavilion porch with all the dignity she could muster. Alan looked at Jackie, "She won't bother you again."

"What was all that about?" Jackie asked. "What's wrong with her?"

"Nothing," he said looking at Sally, "she's just a jealous bitch. Ignore her," and he turned and clattered off to rejoin the match.

The match eventually staggered to a very wet close as a three - one win for the visitors. After the showers they all boarded the bus for the trip into the village and drinks at the pub. .....

It was a typical small village pub, cheap beer, torn plastic covered bench seats and an overloud jukebox. The teams were raucous and swilled beer as though they attempting to drink the place dry. Competitions were held as though they were part of an Olympic games; nearly all involved lifting difficult or heavy objects, things you do with beer mats and drinking; or a combination of all of them.

It all seemed to Jackie fairly stereotypical macho pursuits that you always found in pubs where alcohol and testosterone flowed freely. Winners bragged about their prowess and losers slunk off to the bar full of excuses.

Jackie was the youngest and the prettiest there by far and as such was the centre of all male attention. They bought her drinks, tried to dance with, copped a feel whenever they could and generally acted like pissed up football teams the world over.

Jackie managed the wandering hands quite well, only occasionally having to prise off a hand that wouldn't take 'no' for an answer; but in the main they were well relatively behaved. She was probably also fortunate that some members of the visitors' team seemed to take it upon themselves to look after her.

Jackie thought it quite gallant that Tony and Stan kept a watchful eye on her. At one point during the session Tony put a protective arm around her shoulder and said, "Oh no. You're with us and we don't share!" Tony looked at Stand and laughed in a way that suddenly made her uncomfortable, "Well, not yet anyway!"

Stan reached and moulded his large hand around her bottom. Jackie skipped quickly out of reach, loosing Tony's arm at the same time. Stan looked up at her and laughed, "Great arse. Don't worry Darling, everything comes to those who wait eh?" and he winked none too subtly at Tony.

Jackie looked around her at the sea of flushed faces. They were all quickly getting into varying degrees of drunkenness. Suddenly across the room she saw Sally, hanging protectively onto Alan's arm. Sally was staring straight back at her but it was the undisguised venom in her eyes that shocked her.

Sally simply stood and exuded hatred from every pore. Jackie dropped her eyes for a moment and when she looked back Sally was leaning close to some man at the side of her and they both looked over at Jackie and laughed cruelly.

They quit the pub somewhere before closing time and shouted farewells clashed with the sound of crates of ale being loaded onto the bus and as the bus left the pub car park the home team and supporters turned and trudged back into the bright lights spilling through the open door and windows. Jackie found a seat on her own and prepared to try to fall asleep on the journey home.

Alan strolled past on his way to the back; he had a bottle in each hand. He stopped and slid into the seat beside her. Despite the amount she had seen him drink during the evening, and the amount he was obviously still drinking, he seemed completely sober.

He leaned over and looked out of the window, a few lights shone in the distance, otherwise all was darkness. "Fucking boring," he said at last.

"The day or the view?" she asked sarcastically.

"Bitchy," Alan smiled indulgently.

"You surprised? If you want to talk about bitchy you want to get that girlfriend of yours in hand."

Alan laughed. "Already done that," he held his fingers up to her nose, "smell! What do you think I was doing down at the front?"

Jackie pushed his hand away, "God but you're a gross bastard!"

Alan laughed again. "Why thank you. Want a drink?" Jackie took the bottle and drank some of the warm beer. "What are you going to do for the rest of the trip?" He asked.

Jackie looked at him. "Try and get some sleep. If the excitement of the day doesn't keep me awake." To prove her point she curled up towards the window and closed her eyes. "Night."

Alan leaned closer and placed his hand on her arse, "There are better things to do you know".

Jackie pushed his hand away, "On a bus with a drunken football team watching? Not really my cup of tea. Go ask your girlfriend, I'm sure she'd oblige."

Alan laughed again and slid his hand up and onto her breast. "Like I said, she already has."

At the feel of his fingers already moulding themselves to the shape of her breast Jackie felt the familiar and instant pull of desire. The fingers found her nipple and without thinking Jackie moved slightly to give him easier access. Voices floated down the bus from the darkness at the back, "Al, come on back and have a drink with us."

Alan tugged on her nipple, "Come on back with me, have a drink."

Jackie snorted, "What? With that lot? You must think I'm nuts."

Alan continued to play with her nipple causing her to catch her breath. "Come on, I'll look after you."

Her entire attention was centred on the feeling being created in her nipple but she shook her head, his fingers and the beer seeming to cloud her judgement and making thinking difficult. "No, I'll stay here."

His hand slipped down over her stomach and found the buckle on her belt. She watched his face as he quickly undid it and popped the stud on her jeans. Jackie suddenly seemed to wake up, "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" she hissed quietly straightening up and trying to grab his hand which was already pulling the waistband of her knickers forward.

Straightening up only gave him easier access and his hand slid down the front of her jeans. She struggled ineffectually as his fingers slid between her legs and found the lips of her vagina. Jackie froze as his fingers deftly opened her and slipped inside.

She gasped at the speed of the intrusion and just as quickly his hand was gone and he was leaning back in his seat. As she struggled to pull her jeans together and to get her feelings under control Alan held his fingers up under her nose. "See," he said with a smile, "doesn't smell like her anymore."

Jackie tried to slap his face but he easily caught her hand laughing. "Come and sit at the back with me."

"Fuck off!" She said, buckling up her belt and pulling her clothes straight.

"OK," he said and pushed himself up out of the seat. "It'll be fun at the back," and then he was gone, lurching off down the bus into the darkness.

Jackie sat there fuming, 'Who the fuck did he think he was?' Shouts and laugher erupted from the back and the clinking of beer bottles could clearly be heard. She squeezed her legs together to try to remove the feeling of his fingers. Then she heard the first cries of "Jackie! Come and sit with me Jackie."

The boys were calling plaintively, "Jackie, come and have a drink". She sat and ignored them for a while but she was angry and the voices were taunting her and finally she snapped and launching herself from her seat she stormed to the back of the bus.

A cheer went up as she moved down the bus, lurching slightly as the bus swayed down the local country roads. Her bravado had left her, she was still angry but the hot burst of temper had passed. As she slowly approached she spotted Alan, sitting one seat from the back on the aisle.

He smiled and patted his knee, "Come and sit with me, have a drink," and he held up a bottle of beer he was drinking from in invite. She shook her head and looked around. Faces smiled at her in the gloom, indistinct, vaguely disturbing.

Hands reached out of the darkness and some of the guys were calling mild obscenities while Alan sat quietly smiling. He patted his knee again, "Come and sit with me."

She took a step back out of reach. "Not bloody likely," she said. "What do you think I am? Stupid or something?" She was angry and pissed off at him and she was also slightly drunk.

"Come on," he said again, "trust me Come and sit here."

"Yeah," the boys cheered. "Come and sit with us."

"No thanks," she said. "I've a seat of my own back here." She turned to go just as the bus gave a lurch and she staggered slightly, a hand from somewhere to her side pushed her further off balance and Alan leaned forward, snagging her hand, pulling her quickly down onto his knee.

He wrapped his arms quickly around her as the boys gave out another ragged cheer. "See," he said quietly as she struggled, "I knew you'd come if I asked nicely," and he stilled her with long and passionate kiss.

Jackie slowly stopped struggling and gave in to kiss, her resistance softening in his unexpectedly tender embrace. When she had finally stopped struggling he broke the kiss and looked up. "See," he said the guys behind and around him, "I said I could do anything with her. Putty in my hands," he said looking back down at Jackie cradled in his arms, "aren't you love?"

Street lights flashed by lighting his face with strange streaks of orange light. He smiled again. He swivelled slightly and leaning forward he deposited her on the back seat. "There you go boys," he said. "She's all yours".

Without really understanding what was happening Jackie jumped to her feet but Alan pushed her back with a hand in the middle of her chest. Hands grabbed her from both sides and a hand went across her mouth. "Now, now," said Alan quietly, "be a good girl for me. Don't want my mates to think that you're a spoilsport now do we?" And he stood up and moved back down the bus a couple of steps.

Space was made for her on the back seat and Jackie found herself quickly laid out flat, hands pinned her arms above her head. She looked around at the faces looking down on her, Alan was right she thought bizarrely, she did vaguely know some of them. An opened bottle of beer appeared in front of her face and a voice said, fairly politely under the circumstances, "Would you like a drink?"

Jackie nodded, she was under no illusions about what was happening and was feeling strangely calm given her position. Hands held her head up and the bottle was placed against her lips. She drank somewhat awkwardly.

"I like a woman who knows how to hold her booze". She looked up to see Alan's face hovering above her, floating in the darkness, looking over the shoulders of the guys who were holding her down, smiling. Stan suddenly sat himself down alongside her, he looked up at Alan.

"You don't mind?" he asked.

Alan smiled modestly, "Naw, enjoy yourself."

TheTyke
TheTyke
389 Followers