Summer Ch. 08

Story Info
Family memories go a long way back.
11.5k words
4.71
52.9k
6

Part 17 of the 31 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTyke
TheTyke
390 Followers

Chapter 8: The Christening

Sue had actually volunteered to act as the 'family representative' at the first part of the Christening. As both her parents were working in the morning she had agreed to attend the actual service and the small reception afterwards and then back to Aunty May's house for the main family 'do' where her parents would join her when they finished work.

She was actually quite looking forward to it, Even though they did not see each very much the family considered itself to be quite closely knit; when Sue was younger the family had regularly holidayed together and many of Sue's early memories were of the family sharing caravans at the sea side, games of cricket and football on the beach, adults and kids alike joining in.

Over the years, as the kids had grown and life had gotten a little harder, the family had drifted apart bit; Christmas and Birthday cards were still exchanged, anniversaries still remembered, and they still got together for the occasional wedding or funeral but in the main they did not see much of each other even thought they only lived on opposite sides of the town. So Sue was looking forward to meeting them all again; it had been years since she had seen some of her cousins and Aunt May had always been a favourite.

Jackie had somehow managed to side step the invite altogether and had poked fun at her as she had dressed to go out but even Jackie had had to admit that she looked good, her hair drawn up severely onto the top of her head and held with a large clip which she covered with a wide brimmed floppy dark blue hat. Her simple A-line, pale, air force blue, mini dress, relieved by short puff sleeves and a mandarin stand up collar. With white sheer tights and black button down clumpy shoes she looked every inch the sixties girl. Jackie had whistled as Sue had made a twirl, making her dress billow out. "Not too much of that today," Jackie laughed, "that's the shortest skirt I've ever seen, I can see your knickers."

"Can't," she said laughing, "I'm not wearing any!"

"Sue!" Jackie laughed and lifted the hem to have a look.

"Only joking" Sue said, smoothing her dress down. She slung her small strappy purse over her shoulder and posed, "How do I look? Will I do the family proud?"

"You look a million dollars," Jackie said appreciatively, "legs right up to your neck."

"Mum did a good job of this didn't she?" Sue said looking at the needlework, "Didn't take her long either. You should get her to make you one."

"How on earth did you ever get Mum to agree to it? She'd never let me wear anything that short."

"Bet she would now. She's coming around to the idea of miniskirts. She's not as old fashioned as you'd think."

"You'll knock 'em dead at the Christening," Jackie said, brushing her older sister down and picking a piece of cotton off the back of her dress.

"Sure you won't come?" Sue asked but Jackie smiled and shook her head,

"Not my scene thanks." The one year difference in their ages, although not significant in many ways had ensured that Jackie had not quite shared the same early memories and consequently was not that close to Aunt May's side of the side of the family. She was just that bit too young to remember. So claiming that she had something else on she had weaselled out of the event all together.

As Sue's lift arrived Jackie gave her strict instruction 'not to stay with the old fogies' too late as she was going to try to get a few of 'the gang' around and that Sue would have more fun coming back home. "We'll get some booze in as well," she dropped in as an added incentive.

Meeting up with everyone outside the Church was great fun and Sue laughed as she tried to put names to faces and fill in the gaps in the family history that the years of little contact had created. Aunt May fussed over her, straightening her clothes and her hat, all the time sighing and tutting and going on about how she had grown and showing her off to half remembered relatives and guests; and Sue loved it.

When the Vicar arrived they all made their way noisily into the Church and settled themselves into the pews. Eventually the Vicar managed to achieve a semblance of order and quiet and slowly the service took form. When the parents stepped forward with the baby Sue was shocked at how young they seemed. "They'll be having the wedding next," Aunt May whispered, obviously of the opinion that the young couple should have been posing for school photographs rather than standing there looking entirely lost in 'grown up's' clothes; pretending to be adults, with a child in their arms.

Sue looked around; it was the usual family gathering, bored children, slightly less bored adults, the old and the young, the good and the half remembered. The women smiled, resplendent in their Sunday hats and the men slightly cowed, unfamiliar in the face of God; all perspiring slightly in the hot dusty air inside the Church.

Then she noticed two faces she hadn't seen in a long time, her older cousins, Andy and John, companions from those long ago family holidays. They were sitting together down the side of the Church towards the back of the congregation. They were now fully grown men and had that special look that hard physical work bestows on the Northern working man. They were bored and hot and had spread themselves out across the pew, ties loosened, jackets undone, slowly deflating with the air of men who know that they must endure until the final 'Amen'.

It took her a while to attract their attention, the heat and boredom having slowly robbed them of any interest in their surroundings; but when he finally recognised her Andy struggled upright, grinning broadly, rudely nudging John back to life. John looked around confused until, following Andy's pointing finger, he suddenly recognised Sue in the crowd.

She laughed as they gave her the 'thumbs up' in greeting and silently mouthed their hellos and their pleasure at seeing her again. Eventually realising that they had exhausted their repertoire of mouthed conversation Andy raised his eyebrows in enquiry and mimed the universal action for having a drink; 'going to the pub after?' he mouthed and Sue laughed and nodded.

She turned back to the ceremony, her smiled fanned by warm memories of the boys as summer browned youngsters, playing in the sand at the seaside, sharing a 'shandy' from their father; both young and both running slightly just this side of being wild. She had always had a crush on them, for as long as she could remember they had always been her hero's. They were both much older than her but they had tolerated her, a gawky young girl, who followed them around and was always under their feet whatever the game. They always affectionately referred to her as 'our Kid'.

The ceremony was soon over and the heat dazed congregation surged unceremoniously out of the Church and into the sunshine; the women fanning themselves with their hats and the men loosening their ties and shrugging off jackets; gaudy braces and broad leather belts characterising the style. The hubbub of noise dissipated in the open air and the crowd began to break up into groups. The main group with the mother and father and the newly christened baby made straight for the pub, 'Surprised if they're old enough to drink" Aunt May muttered into her double chin as she and Sue tagged onto the end of the procession crocodiling its way down the main street.

Suddenly John appeared and saying hello to his aunt he asked what the 'two girls' were drinking "Andy's already at the pub, getting a couple of rounds in before the rabble arrive. I'll give him your orders." As soon as May and Sue had told him he shot off back towards the front of the procession again. "Good lads those two," May volunteered, it seemed she an opinion of everyone and was more than happy to share it weather asked or not. "A bit wild though. Don't seem to have much respect for rules, either of them, always courting trouble if you know what I mean. A good laugh though when they've had a drink, everybody likes them. Always, been full of life, always been in trouble, ever since they were kids. Bet you remember that don't you?" Sue went to speak but May just carried on without waiting for an answer, "Always do everything together they do, absolutely bloody inseparable. You'd think they were still tied together by their mother's chord."

They finally made their way to the pub and joined the mêlée outside and found themselves seats at one of the rickety tables on what passed for the pub's 'beer garden', the inside was obviously already packed to capacity. Soon she spotted Andy and John pushing their way through the crowds with a full tin tray of drinks each. The boys made their way over to the table and placed the drinks down with exaggerated care. "Good grief," Sue laughed, "stocking up are we?"

John grinned and handed a drink to May and Sue. He surveyed the remaining drinks with pride, "'Thought we'd better get a couple or three rounds in, it's five deep at the bar in there and it's a hot day."

The guys sat down and turned to face Sue, she laughed, "Bloody Hell, you both look so serious suddenly."

"I'll have you know that drinking is a serious business," John said picking up his first pint.

"And you should know John Davies," Aunt May chimed in, "you've certainly done enough to be called an expert!"

John smiled and shrugged, "You have to do your bit don't you May? Life would be pretty bleak otherwise."

Aunt May leaned forward planting her feet wide apart like a Sumo wrestler and heaved her bulk to her feet. "I'll leave you youngsters to catch up with each other a bit. I've just seen someone over there I haven't seen in years and gossip beckons. Many thanks for the drink boys and I'll catch up with you later. Might have a bit of a job for you before we all leave here; if you're still capable that is," she said eying the tray of beer.

"Happy to oblige May," John said putting his pint down, 'just give us a shout." May nodded and turned and walked away, cutting a broad path through the throng. "She's a card," John said scooting over to sit next to Sue, Andy followed with the tray of beer.

"Heart of gold and the biggest busy body in town." Sue laughed, "She hasn't changed a bit. Perhaps a little more weight but basically still the same."

"And what about you?" John cut in. "Anything but the same! Definitely not the same little girl that used to show us her knickers at the seaside are you? Grown up just a bit or what?" Sue laughed and blushed, memories stirred and she briefly wondered if they were referring to an episode when they were very young, a game of 'soldiers' in the sand dunes had led eventually to 'you show me yours and I'll show you mine'.

In an instant she suddenly saw herself laid on her back in the hot sand, her swimming costume crumpled up by her head while the two boys had crouched beside her, one on either side, not touching her, just staring between her legs. She had lain there a long time until the boys had seen enough and they suddenly stood up and as if nothing had happened they carried on with their game, their side of the bargain unfulfilled. She suddenly realised that the thought of that episode, of those two intense, staring faces, even after all those intervening years could still make her moist and she realised that she was squeezing her legs together.

She blushed and looked at their eager faces and she laughed again, "And what about you two? I wouldn't have recognised you, looking quite the men about town. Bloody hell you've both grown. What do you both do?"

"Colliers, our kid, miners," Andy said and smiled using the pet name they had always called her. He flexed his bicep like a bodybuilder. "Both of us, bloody colliers. Strong in t'arm and weak in t'head," he said emphasizing his Yorkshire accent. A small tattoo danced on his forearm.

"What's that?" Sue asked touching his arm with her fingertips.

"It says 'With Love'," John volunteered. "He was having it done for his wife but she became his ex-wife before he managed to finish it"

"You're married?" Sue asked.

Andy shrugged, "Was; she couldn't stand the pace. I'm like a machine I am." John hit him playfully on the arm and they both laughed.

"What happened to her?"

Andy looked around, "She's over there somewhere, driving our David mad now. Poor bastard married her after she left me. Still, kept it in the family in a manner of speaking!" He took a long drink of his beer and looked at her over the rim of his glass. "Don't worry" he said, "God's forgiven me once, and I'm not going to do it again." Sue burst out laughing; they hadn't changed much, still clowns.

The conversation continued and the beer went down, was replenished and went down again. They caught up on the family gossip and the comings and goings of friends and relatives until suddenly Aunt May appeared at the table, "Are you lot all caught up now?" She said sitting down and making the bench lurch ominously. "Good," she said without waiting for a reply, "because I want you two youngsters to go home for me and get the house ready for this lot coming back." Andy and John shrugged their acceptance and May continued. "Not much to do, just take the plastic wrap off the sandwiches and cakes and stuff, put the kettle on make sure there are enough glasses out for the booze." She waved her arms airily. "You know what to do anyway, why am I telling you? David will give you a lift; he's going back make sure the babysitters arrived for the kids." Aunt May looked at Sue, "Do you want to go with them? We'll all be leaving here in half an hour or so. Up to you." She said, passing a house key to Andy, and pushed herself upright, lumbering off again through the crowd.

The boys looked at Sue "Up to you. You're welcome to come and join us."

"Join in the work more like," she laughed. She didn't even hesitate, "let's go" she said plonking her hat on the top of her head.

They arrived at the house about ten minutes later. The boys had sat in the back taking the Mickey unceasingly out of Mike, who it turned out, was the Mike who had married Andy's ex-wife. A lot of the comments about Mike's wife were fairly close to the bone and Sue tried her best not laugh but usually failed miserably. Sue thought Mike looked really relieved when he eventually dropped them off outside Aunt May's and went on to check up on the babysitter. "He won't be back in a hurry," Andy laughed and they let themselves in. Sue threw her hat and purse onto the sofa with the boys jackets and ties, one of those modern unit sofas with no arms she noticed, surprised a her aunts modern taste and she turned to help the boys who were already unwrapping the plates full of sandwiches, pastries and cakes.

The attack, when it came, was so entirely unexpected that Sue did not even have time to respond. In what seemed like a well rehearsed move the two boys took an arm each, "You know our kid, you've grown up such a lot we wouldn't have recognised you. We think that you have grown up into a really beautiful young woman," Andy said smiling, "and we both thought that we'd like to have a better look at you, didn't we?" he said and John nodded. "In fact it's been so long since we've seen you that we think we'd like to have a very good look."

Before she could say anything Andy's fingers had unbuttoned her dress at the back of her neck. In one quick movement he had pulled down the short zipper and her best blue party dress was lifted from the front, up and over her head; her arms automatically went up to allow them to pull it off. She could only manage a startled 'What?", before Andy moved her quickly back towards the sofa, keeping her off balance.

John dropped her dress over the back of a chair, "Don't want to get that all creased now do we? Lovely dress, you looked good in it. Look better out of it though." he said appreciatively, admiring Sue in her slip, as Andy pushed her backwards down onto the sofa.

John ditched her hat and their jackets from off the sofa as Andy grabbed her legs and swung her round pulling her forward until her legs dangled down over the end, her feet still on the floor. John knelt in front of her and grabbing her slip in one movement, he pulled it out from under her bottom and up over her head, leaving her arms and head tangled in the fine, silky, material. He then pushed her flat back so she was laying lengthwise along the sofa, her legs over one end and head and arms, trussed like a Sunday chicken, at the other.

Gathering her scattered wits a little Sue eventually managed to cry out, "What the hell are you doing?!"

John stopped and smiled, leaning close to her he smoothed the fine material of her slip down over her face so he could see her and she could see him, "we're undressing you our kid, what do you think we're doing?"

"But why?" she asked, her vision clouded by the slip, like looking at ghosts rather than people."Why are you doing this?"

John laughed and leaned even closer, "Aw come on! A lovely looking lass like you in the family! It's about time we inspected what's on offer don't you think?"

"There's nothing 'on offer'!" Sue protested at the face smiling down at her.

"Oh, I think there is," John said, "you just haven't realised it yet. "

Further discussion was stopped by Andy who knelt down between her legs at the end of the sofa, "Look at this!" he said disgustedly, "tights! Don't you just bloody hate tights?"

"Nice legs though," John added sitting back and admiring the view, his hand in middle of Sue's chest, holding her down while she struggled to free herself from the confines of her slip. Andy grunted in agreement and ran his hands over her legs in appreciation. He hooked his fingers into the waistband of her tights and worked them down over her hips. Sue struggled but it was no use, the boys had her completely under control.

With her tights half way down her thighs Andy stopped to admire her as she lay there, now dressed in just her bra and knickers. "Fuck but that's lovely isn't it?" he asked running his hands over the smooth skin of her thighs, brushing lightly against her mound with his fingers, causing her to flinch.

"Bloody lovely" John replied, holding her hands above her head with one hand, keeping her wrapped up in her slip, while running his other appreciatively across her chest, lightly dipping under her bra, is fingers grazing her nipple. "You know, our kid, you have grown up into one bloody beautiful woman."

"Come on then," said Andy returning to the task in hand and pulling her tights down over her knees and down to her ankles, "we've only got about thirty minutes before the others arrive and times passing. Would be bloody embarrassing if the family arrived and found you like this wouldn't it our kid?" He lifted her ankles and pulled her shoes off followed by her tights.

He leaned forward between her legs until his face was near her crotch, she could feel his breath on the sensitive skin of her thighs. He placed his hands on her knickers, on either side of her mound, pulling the material tight, emphasising the shape of her sex beneath the thin cotton. "You know, I love this," he said, leaning closer to inhale her scent, "the anticipation of the unveiling." He pressed his face into her crotch and she stiffened, "You always wonder what a girls fanny is going to be like before you first see it; will it have big lips, a lot of hair, a wart or something; or will it be perfect, pink and pouty," he licked the outside of her knickers, over her sex and she shivered, "and tasting of honey?" He slowly licked the material between her legs again, "I think this one will taste of honey," he said and smiled.

Smiling indulgently at his brother John had by now worked his fingers down into Sue's bra cup and had pushed the cup down exposing her breast and nipple. He was softly rolling her nipple between finger and thumb while he watched Andy licking between her legs. "Look, just get on with it will you, if her fanny is anything like her tits then you won't be disappointed," he stretched her nipple away from her breast making her cry out, "her tits are superb."

TheTyke
TheTyke
390 Followers