Summer Ch. 15 Gwen's Story 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTyke
TheTyke
389 Followers

The headmaster paused and looked around, unsure that he had heard anything before continuing, his voice strident with control, "I will not have sex education in this school Pam. I don't care what you call it. Sex education is still sex education and it has no place here."

"But headmaster," Mrs. Phillips tried again.

"No! No buts. That's my final word. I will not have sex in this school!" He said and turned on his heel. Mrs. Philips stood there sadly watching his retreating back. She sighed and shuffled some papers. They heard the snap of her handbag as she opened it to search inside.

Mr. Keitel eased Gwen away from her, breaking her grip on his shoulders. She sagged against him, spent, exhausted. Looking down between their bodies he touched her breast and she groaned softly. Mrs. Phillips did not hear anything as she pulled a cigarette from the packet and lit it, leaning back against the wall.

"I will not have sex in my school," Mr. Keitel whispered close to Gwen's ear as he moved his hand down between her open legs, his finger searching for her clitoris between the warm wet folds at the top of her sex. He touched her and she jumped, a soft moan escaping from her. Mrs. Philips paused in mid drag, exhaling slowly, suddenly wondering if she had heard anything or not. Gwen bit her lip as his finger began its slow familiar rotation between her legs.

His deflating penis slipped from her as she moved against him, he stroked faster and Mrs. Philips pushed herself upright again. Suddenly her thoughts were full of sex, the act itself, not some crusty allegory to be taught in some other school than this if the headmaster had his way. She suddenly felt the moist flush between her own legs and the hot flush running up through her chest and face and she blushed and wondered why she had suddenly thought of sex, she had not thought of it like this for a long time. She took another hurried drag of her cigarette and quickly smoothing herself down she hurried away, the soft moans of a young girl in climax drifting almost ghostlike behind her.

Gwen cried out and shuddered on his finger, her climax fierce and short. He held her to him, his fingers gently stroking at her wetness, he softly kissed the pulsing vein at the side of her neck. "I think you scared her away," he said quietly.

Gwen laughed in disbelief, "I cannot believe you just did all that!"

He rocked her against his chest, his hand still between her legs, "Did all what? " his fingers in her sex a little more insistent. "I can feel how wet you are; you can't tell me that you didn't like it."

"That's not the point," she said as his fingers slipped inside her again, spilling her wetness over his hand and his groin. "You must stop," she said unconvincingly, "I've got a message to deliver.

He looked down at, his fingers still moving inside her, "Not dressed like this you can't," he said and she looked down almost startled, her blouse wide open and her skirt rucked up around her waist. She squirmed as his fingers pushed deeper inside her, ever more insistent.

"No," she said softly, leaning in against him, surrendering to the pleasure.

"Oh I think so," he said, knowing he had won again.

The sudden strident clanging of the end of lesson bell was almost deafening in the small alcove. Mr. Keitel sprang to his feet almost toppling Gwen to the floor. "Fuck!" he exclaimed hurriedly pulling his pants up. Gwen fished her knickers off the floor and reached behind her trying to pull her bra straps together. Mr. Keitel spun her around and snapped the clasp together while she frantically buttoned up her blouse. Feverishly finishing dressing they stood and breathlessly looked each other over as the first classroom door opened and a noisy riot of children spilled out into the corridor. Mr. Keitel took the knickers from her hand and before she could object he pushed them into his pocket. "Too late," he said as the students began to stream past. "They'll remind me of you. You can have them back later."

Without another word he pushed her out into the milling throng and she immediately disappeared, swept away in the sea of fresh young faces. He waited a moment before stepping out and making his way down the corridor in the opposite direction. He smiled as he felt the knickers bunched in his pocket, unaware that he was being watched. Standing at the staff room widow, smoking another cigarette, Mrs. Phillips watched Mr. Keitel make his way down the corridor. She had not seen who he had been with. 'Well, well'" she thought as she puffed on her cigarette, 'who would have guessed? Someone is very lucky,' she thought as she watched him breast the flow of children in the corridor, aware of the dampness in her own knickers. 'Half the women in this staff room would like to have a shot at him. A very lucky woman indeed,' she said aloud, turning back from the window.

Such close calls did not stop them. He took risks with her. Sailing close to destruction seemingly turned him on and whatever turned him on worked for her. She would happily follow wherever his fingers took her. He loved to surprise her, taking her to the edge. His audacity would make her gasp. He sometimes summoned her from whatever class she was in and in front of the class would give some 'urgent darkroom work' to do for him. After ten minutes he would knock on the door and ask if all was OK and she would say, 'No, it wasn't working' and he would set the class reading while he slipped inside to help her.

She knew by now which clothes to wear for him, which gave him the best access to her body and he would push her skirt to the floor and pull her blouse up over her breasts. He would free her breasts while his hand worked its way between her legs and he would make her come, hard and fast, matting her juices into her pubic hair and up across her stomach. She would groan and try to keep quiet as his fingers worked inside her. Unbuttoning his trousers and pushing them down she would free him, stroking him hard until he came or until he bent between her legs and pushed himself inside her.

When she was in his class and he was teaching she would squirm on her seat knowing exactly what he was thinking as he walked up and down the aisles talking to the class, pausing to lean over to explain something to a classmate, knowing that he was looking at her.

He once walked down the aisles distributing their marked homework books. Hers was last and he smiled as he walked back to his desk. She casually opened it found she was staring at a full page picture of herself, naked, her sex puffy and obviously well fucked, sitting at the same desk, smiling back dreamily and contentedly. She almost shrieked and closed the book quickly. He was smiling at her from behind his big desk, one eyebrow raised in quizzical humour. Sitting beside her Jackie looked up from her book.

"What's wrong," she whispered, "crap mark?" Blushing furiously Gwen shook her head.

"No, just remembered something I haven't done, and she carefully opened the book to turn to her homework.

Later that same lesson he called out certain students one by one to discuss their homework. Almost lost behind his big desk they would talk quietly so that the rest of the class could not hear just how well or how badly they were doing. When he called her name Gwen went up with her book, hesitantly, her heart beating. The whole class were reading, a quiet drone of hushed conversations as they worked. She placed the book on his desk and turned immediately to the picture as she bent over his shoulder as if reviewing her work.

"Nice work," he said quietly and she laughed, her thumb stroking his back, out of sight where her hand rested on the back of his chair. He pulled the picture out of the book and placed it in the centre of his desk before turning to her homework. He began a low monologue about it, discussing bits and pieces as he had done with the others. She could not take her eyes from the photograph.

She started as she felt his hand on the back of her thigh, moving upwards into the darkness under her skirt. She looked up quickly at the class but they were all working, oblivious of what was happening in front of them. She crossed her legs as he fondled the cheeks of her bottom, his finger slipping briefly between her legs to graze her sex. The well used girl stared unrepentantly back at her from the top of the desk.

He hooked his finger into the waistband of her knickers at the back and pulled them down. She gasped and straightened up, trying vainly to keep them in place. She put her hand around her back to try to hold them in place but he continued to work his way around the waistband, slowly pulling them lower over her hips. In panic she looked up at the class but they were still working quietly, completely uninterested in the two of them, blissfully unaware of her rising panic and the loss of her underwear.

He was not in a hurry and he calmly continued to work her pants down over her bottom, his fingers exploring as they went, grabbing handfuls of the smooth flesh, insinuating themselves between the cleft of her cheeks, seeking out her anus, moving steadily lower, unnerving her, forcing her to squeeze the top of her legs together.

He finally pulled her knickers down off her hips and they slid down her legs only being held by her closely clamped thighs. He continued to talk in a soft monotone while he worked his hand between her legs. She hissed at him to stop, her voice cracking in alarm. "Open your legs then," he said calmly tugging at the trapped material. She shook her head, fighting back the fear as her knickers slid down another inch.

He looked up at her and smiled, "you're going to have to let them go, you'll never make it back to your desk like this." Recognising her plight and the truth of his words she slowly opened her legs and, with a sense of unreality she felt him pull them down her legs to her ankles. He tapped the back of her knees and she stepped out of them.

His hand immediately travelled back up under her skirt to cup and mould the cheeks of her arse. In desperation she looked up and saw Jackie looking up at her, Gwen smiled reassuringly and unconcerned Jackie went back to her book.

"Open your legs again," he said quietly.

"No" she said and she felt him hook his fingers into the back of her skirt.

"Open your legs or you skirt will follow your pants," he said smiling up at her in a schoolteacher sort of manner. Licking her lips she opened her legs a little and his hand moved down, following the line between her cheeks, down between her open legs. "Wider," he said and she did, shuffling her legs apart while leaning forward to keep her balance.

He found her sex and parted her lips with his fingers. She stiffened as he traced the length of her. She was surprised to find that she was already wet and ready for him. As his finger found her clitoris he pointed at her sex in the photo with his free hand and said in a slightly louder voice, "There, that's how it should be, that's how I like it," and she muttered something inaudible in reply. Bracing herself as his hand moved between her legs, his finger stroking her erect clitoris. He continued the motion, his finger sending small jolts of fire racing up through her groin until her legs began to tremble and moisture began to run down the inside of her thighs.

She tried to move away, to release the pressure that was building inside her but there was nowhere to go. She looked up for inspiration. A couple of her classmates were watching her disinterestedly and they quickly went back to their reading when they saw her looking at them. 'If only they knew,' she thought, 'if only they could see.' Her legs continued to tremble and she leaned further over, digging her fingers into his back.

"Now then," he said, "if you do it like," and he slipped his thumb inside her, pushing it in right to the very base, "if you do it like that you get a much better result." Gwen thought she was going to faint, she tried to straighten up but the pressure kept her there. He moved his thumb slowly in and out of her, acting for all the world as if there was nothing happening.

"And if you will look at this," he said pointing again to her open sex in the photo, "you will see what we are trying to achieve." His thumb slid in and out of her sex. She could feel her self control sliding away. "Do you understand?" he asked.

"Yes sir," she muttered, her voice catching in her throat. He straightened his fingers so that every time his thumb moved inside her he could stroke her clitoris. She leant harder against the desk as his thumb and fingers worked inside her. She was soaked, his fingers wet between her legs, she could feel her juices running down and she would swear that she reeked of sex. She could feel her climax building in intensity as she tried to stay calm and look as though nothing were happening.

"I think we can finish this don't you?" he said as a matter of fact and his thumb moved in circles, feeling huge inside her. She leaned further into him as he kept up the new motion, bringing her deftly to her orgasm. She shook her head and pressed her legs together as her climax took her, a small mewling sound trapped deep in the back of her throat. He kept his thumb inside her as she tried to regain her composure, giving small flicks that caused her to jump.

He removed his hand and smeared her juices down her legs from her sex to her knees, wetting her thoroughly.

"Well," he asked her sitting back in his chair and some of the class looked up, "did you get that?" She nodded her eyes pleading with him not to send her back to her desk. She was not sure that she could make it without her knees giving way and beneath her skirt she was soaked. She was sure someone would see.

"Yes sir," she said, pushing her hair back from her face.

"Good," he said at last. "look, the bell will be going soon do you think you think you spend ten minutes and sort the store room out for me? I've been meaning to do it for days."

She nodded gratefully and walked unsteadily to the small room to the left behind his desk. "Oh, and by the way, are you free for half an hour or so after school? I need some help in the darkroom." Gwen glanced across at Jackie and shrugged, she and Jackie usually walked home from school together when she wasn't on "Photography Club" duty. Jackie shrugged and mouthed 'see you at home'. Gwen nodded and disappeared into the storeroom. Mr Keitel picked up her knickers from the floor and placed them in his pocket and called the next pupil out.

Five minutes later the end of day bell went and the class stampeded from the room. Mr Keitel gave them a minute or two to make sure no one returned for any forgotton item before he locked the door and drew down the door blind. He opened the stockroom door. Gwen was standing there waiting for him. She had taken her school tie off and was undoing her blouse, her shoes and socks were already discarded. "You bastard," she said laughing, "I thought I would never make it."

He pulled her knickers from his pocket. "These belong to you?" he asked and held them out. She reached for them but he held them to his nose and inhaled, "Yep, they are yours alright." She laughed and tried to grab them from him but he caught her and ran his hand up under her skirt. He slipped his fingers inside her and she groaned. "God but you are a sexy little bitch," he said burying his fingers deeper.

She laughed and tried to squirm away but he held her close. "Not so fast," he grinned and with an arm around her he picked her off her feet, his fingers inside her. She cried out and held onto him as he carried her to his desk. He deposited her on top of the desk and stepped away. Gwen shook her head trying to recover her breath. "Now strip," he ordered.

She looked at him as he took off his jacket and loosened his tie. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt as she watched him. "I'm not going to tell you again," he said quietly, "Stand up and strip." She pushed herself upright and rose unsteadily to her feet, standing high on the top of his desk. He reached into one of the drawers and pulled out his camera. "I said strip," he said again and began to circle the desk, taking photos of her as he went.

"Strip," he said louder and she began to pull her clothes off, turning to keep facing him as he circled her. First her blouse came off, then reaching behind her, her bra, the camera continued to click as he watched her breasts softly bounced on her chest. "

And the rest," he said motioning with the camera at her skirt. With a shrug the garment followed the rest of her clothes and then suddenly she was standing there naked, towering over the classroom. The camera whirred loudly in the silence of the empty classroom, recording the naked girl for posterity.

"Now spread your legs," he instructed, "and show them what you've been giving me." He indicated at the empty classroom with his head. Gwen looked up and her eyes narrowed excitedly, in her mind the classroom was suddenly peopled with ghostly students, her classmates, all watching her closely, smiling and pointing as she gyrated lewdly on the desk. She looked around and licked her lips nervously. "Go on," he said, his voice harsh in the echoing room, "show them everything."

She hesitated for a moment, suddenly bashful before the imaginary crowd and then suddenly she began to perform, displaying herself to her imaginary friends, turning herself on, her breasts jutting proudly, her nipples erect, her legs open and her sex clearly visible, her lips wet and pouting between her legs. "Good," he said, moving closer with his camera, shooting straight up between her legs. "Now turn around and give them a good look at you."

With trembling legs she turned to face the silent, enraptured crowd. "Play with your nipples" he called out and she cupped her breasts, her fingers playing across her erect nipples. "Pull them properly," he called again, "show them what a little tart you've become," and again she followed his instruction, pulling her nipples until she groaned. "Turn around again," he said and she did, turning her back to the classroom.

He moved around behind her. "Bend over and spread your cheeks for them," he said and she hesitated. "Did you not hear me," he asked his voice lower. "Bend over and spread your cheeks, let them see everything you've got." She slowly bent forward and placing her hands behind her she slowly spread her cheeks. The camera clicked again and again. She could feel herself burning with embarrassment and shame, flooding with excitement and arousal. "Hold yourself open for them," he instructed, showing no mercy, allowing her no escape and she reached lower and bending almost double she spread the lips of her sex. She could feel her juices flowing down her thighs as the camera continued to whir away.

He left her there for a moment and then he walked back around the desk until he was facing her. He discarded his trousers, shoes and socks en route and stood there watching her dressed only in his underpants and shirt. "Straighten up," he said at last and she did. He pushed a chair across to the desk and told her to get down. She stepped down shakily and faced him. "You loved that didn't you?" he asked. She looked down. He took her chin in his hand and bent her face up to his, "You loved it," he repeated.

"I was embarrassed," she said quietly, "I was afraid someone would see what you were doing."

He shook his head, "No, I watched your face, you loved it, you love the idea of getting naked, having sex, in front of your classmates." She shook her head and tried to look away but he held her face. "Tell me you didn't cum," he said. "Just tell me that you didn't just cum in front of your whole class," and she looked down.

"When you just stood up there naked, with everything on show, you just wished that they were all still out there, watching you perform, looking at that sexy little body of yours."

TheTyke
TheTyke
389 Followers