Summer Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed himself heavily to his feet, bending over in the restricted headroom of the tent. Letting go of his penis Pat sat back on the camp bed, resting back on her arms and watched him, her pose one of quiet smouldering sexuality, she knew the effect she was having on him. She was also growing in confidence, she had weathered every test that she had faced and in the main she had enjoyed each of them in turn. Now she wanted his fingers back inside her. She wanted to feel his need for her, she wanted to cum.

He could sense her complacency, she felt that she had now experienced all there was to know and he smiled benignly at her naivety. Sex was a big subject and he knew that he himself had learned more today than he had in the whole of his life to date; but he also knew that there was a whole lot more to learn and that today they would learn together. He hoped that she would enjoy it but in truth it didn't really matter if she did or she didn't because today he was not going to let her escape the tent with her virginity intact, she was his for the taking.

Bending down to unlace his shoes he kicked them off his feet before he pushed his trousers and underpants down to his ankles and kicked them off his feet as well. Finally, balancing precariously on each leg he pulled his socks off. Standing up he gathered his clothing into a bundle and casually pushed it to one side.

Once again he stood as upright as he could in the confined space his huge bulk filling the tent. He looked down on her and resting on one elbow, she stared back up at him, seemingly completely unabashed by her own nakedness and the fact that he was now totally naked from the waist down. With a shrug of her shoulders she casually brushed her hair out of her face and her breasts swayed softly on her chest, her nipples hard and prominent. She looked down at them and smiled coyly up at him, after the morning's adventures she was now fully aware of the sexual fascination her body and her breasts had for him.

"Are you trying to play the femme fatale with me?" He asked quietly and she blushed a little and looked away.

"Because if you are its working. Look," he said and pointed to his suddenly semi tumescent penis. She laughed and raised her eyebrows in mock surprise.

"See what you do to me?" he asked and taking his shaft in his finger and thumb he jiggled his penis to make her smile.

"Actually I should be getting you to do that shouldn't I? You handle him much better than I do; and to much better effect he added." His flattery struck home and she flushed with pride at his praise. For the moment she seemed relaxed with her nudity, a brief taste of what she could become if handled correctly and he smiled.

With a deliberate calmness he slowly leaned forward and almost experimentally he touched her sex with the tip of his finger. She instantly stiffened, whimpering slightly as he wiped his finger up along the outside of her sex.

"There," he said, as if establishing some fundamental truth, holding his glistening fingertip up for her to see, "you're wet."

Pat blinked and blushed furiously. She stared at his finger as if the moisture had come from somewhere other than between her own legs. Laughing quietly he ran his finger up between the lips of her sex and she gasped as she watched her lips roll back, opening to the light pressure of his finger as it passed.

"Lovely, absolutely beautiful" he said and with awed curiosity she watched him press his finger slowly inside her, pushing it easily home up to his knuckle.

She looked down at the hand between her wide open legs, watching the Vicar leaning forward, engrossed in her sex, still wearing his dog collar, his badge of office, his finger inside her up to his knuckle and her composure drained from her and her arms suddenly sagged under the pressure of what he was doing to her. Laughing quietly at her sudden complete surrender to pleasure he withdrew his finger and then pressed it home again. She hissed her approval as he slid still deeper inside her.

"Look how wet you are," he said quietly, his finger moving inside her, gently twisting and curling, robbing her of will and strength to think and she sagged further back as he explored her, her arms trembling as they tried to hold her up. His finger withdrew and pressed home again and her head fell back with a soft moan.

"And I think you're going to cum again for me aren't you," he asked quietly, determinedly, and she hissed as his finger moved out and then back inside her again.

"Ah yes," his voice delighted, almost mocking in its certainty, "you know you are, we both know you are." His finger slid wetly inside her again and with a groan she sank further back, surrendering her body and her sex to him as he knew she would.

"What a beautiful sight," he said, slipping a second finger inside her and she cried out, a small cry of pleasure mixed with defeat, "you, completely naked, with your legs open for me," he said and she shuddered as he worked his fingers slowly in and out of her. Her arms shook as she tried to support her weight behind her.

He moved slowly closer. "You know I'm going to make love you today don't you?" he asked quietly as his fingers moved smoothly in and out of her. Pat's eyes snapped open and she stared at him, his voiced intent suddenly bringing her back to reality.

"You do don't you," he asked again and she slowly shook her head, her eyes fixed on his, fear and caution vying with pleasure as his fingers caressed her. Curiosity killed the cat he thought smiling. You should have run when you had the chance he thought,its far too late now.

"No," she said quietly.

"Of course I am," he said, working her sex steadily, staring straight back her, giving her his best smile. "And that's what you want me to do isn't it? Otherwise why would you be here with me now, naked, letting me play with your fanny?"

She stared at him, trying to concentrate on his words but his fingers were distracting, confusing her. He curled his fingers and she cried out, rocking forward to grip his upper arms with her hands. He smiled benignly at her as he worked his fingers still deeper, drawing her juices from her, keeping her legs spread wide.

"We are going to make love," he repeated and she shook her head, looking down between their bodies to where his fingers were sliding in and out of her, breaking her resistance, making thought difficult. She saw his penis, now fully erect, rearing up from under his shirt, dangerously close to her sex and she gripped him tighter.

"You know that you want to," he said, his voice reasoned and strangely persuasive, "you want to feel him inside you don't you?" She shook her head again, her thoughts even more confused and distracted than before.

"Of course you do," he softly cajoled his voice like butter, his fingers steady and intrusive. She shook as he worked her sex, steadily, persuasively and she gripped his hips with her knees as he bought her slowly but steadily up towards her climax.

"Shall we put another finger inside you?" he asked and she shook her head.

"No," she whispered watching between her own legs, shaking her head in mute and futile denial as he slowly withdrew his fingers from her sex.

"Watch," he whispered and like a conjurer preparing for a card trick he showed her his hand.

"One,'" he whispered quietly before running a single finger up the length of her sex. Dutifully, fascinated, her eyes followed every movement as his finger parted her lips, moving slowly up the through the length of her sex. She shuddered and tried to close her legs as his finger lightly and briefly grazed her clitoris before sliding deep between her lips.

"No," she said quietly, shaking, staring down her body to where his finger moved lightly and enticingly slowly pushing deep within her glistening sex. She cried out briefly and her hips jerked before he laughed and slowly withdrew.

"One," he said holding her gaze.

He flexed his fingers like a showman before uncurling and extending two fingers, pointing them straight at her shining and open sex like an arrow.

"Two," he whispered and sliding forward he slowly inserted them between the lips of her sex. Her breath hissed between her teeth like a steam engine as his fingers once again travelled the length of her sex, lingering at the end as they softly caressed the small nub of her clitoris. She cried out softly as he found her, wrapping her arms around his shoulders, clinging to him as a lost and shipwrecked sailor to a rock.

"There," he said quietly as he slid the two fingers deep into her sex, "a perfect fit. I knew that you'd appreciate it," he said and laughed. He took his time, working his fingers inside her until she shook like a leaf in the wind. "Are you ready to cum yet," he asked as he pressed himself home, his fingers up to the knuckle. She fell back away from him, resting back onto her arms, allowing herself to watch his fingers at work between her open legs. He extended his thumb and lightly brushed her clitoris and she threw her head back, a small cry escaping from her. Her nipples were hard, her lips drawn tight across her teeth. She was starting to rise.

She cried out when he eventually withdrew, her strength ebbing with his retreating fingers. She shuddered as he withdrew them, bright and shining with her juices. He held her to him, his arm around the small of her back, holding her close, cutting off her retreat. "Two," he said, holding up his wet and shining fingers for her to see.

He shook his hand as if shuffling a pack of cards before holding his hand out again. "Three," he whispered, adding his ring finger to other two, extending them together, letting her see them, letting her know they were intended for her.

"No, please," she said, mesmerised and intimidated by the sheer length and width of his hand and fingers.

In response he once again ran his fingers up the length of her sex, opening her lips, causing her to shudder in wide eyed anticipation. A the top of her sex his fingers once again found her clitoris, rolling over her sensitive nub, pressing lightly, breaking up her thoughts, short circuiting her reason and she moaned, her body coming upright, her head falling forward onto his chest.

"Three," he said quietly as he pushed his way slowly and deliberately inside her. She groaned as he stretched her, impaling her on his hand. She tried to shuffle her bottom back a little and she whimpered slightly as he worked his way slowly inside her.

"Coming whether ready or not," he said in a stage whisper and she shook her head.

"No," she whispered as he slowly worked his fingers deeper into her, spreading her lips, spreading her legs. He twisted his hand as he slowly worked at her, coating his fingers with her juices, ensuring that they were well lubricated as he pushed slowly and inexorably deeper between her legs.

"No," she whispered again, her eyes wide as saucers she watched his fingers slowly disappear inside her, pushing into her, stretching her wide open.

"Oh yes," he said, "it's time to spread your wings even further m little bird, or your legs at least, and fly."

"No. Please no, oh my God!" she cried quietly as his fingers relentlessly worked their way inside her, stretching her lips almost obscenely, her legs spread as wide as she could get them. She watched in fascination as he forced her open. "Stop," she cried, "you're beginning to hurt me," and he laughed as his fingers slowly disappeared inside her. "Please no," she whispered, her legs gripping his hips as she tried to close her legs but he slowly twisted his fingers inside her, spreading her even further. Her fingers gripped at his arms, her nails digging into his flesh but there was no stopping him and his broad, thick fingers slowly disappeared inside her. He laughed at her half-hearted attempts to stop him and he pushed even deeper into her, continuing to rotate his fingers, working her ever further open. Pat leaned backwards, her legs spread wide open; she felt as if her sex was being stretched almost to breaking point, her lips expanding like elastic. She wasn't sure if she was in pain or in the throes of an orgasm, she shook her head and beat at him like a wooden door, flailing at him as he laughed quietly at her distress.

"That's my girl," he said and she whimpered as his fingers filled her. "I knew you would enjoy it once you'd warmed to the idea, now all you have to do is cum for me," he said as he began to push slowly in and out, a small movement that he was certain would take her quickly over the edge. He wanted her to cum, and then to cum again; in fact he wanted her to keep on cuming until she was exhausted, totally compliant, prepared and ready for the next step.

He turned and curled his big fingers inside her and she stretched until she thought her sex would never be the same again and still he continued to work her until she could hear her juices squelching around his fingers. Her head fell forward again and she watched with a growing dismay the steady movement of his hand and wrist between her legs, drawing her ever higher despite herself. She knew she was losing, that his fingers were blowing away all her reserves of willpower and that she was going to cum again for him.

She closed her eyes but the feel of the motion filling her sex filled her head and she began to rock her hips against him, urging him on, urging him even deeper into her over full sex; and she began to shake, a trembling in the pit of her stomach that was being fed by the fingers inside her. She knew that he was setting her alight, that he was building a fire that would soon consume her, that would burn her up when her approaching climax broke upon her like a fever.

He placed his arm around her waist and with a gentle pressure he pulled her forward onto his fingers.

"That's it," he said quietly, the sound of her liquid sex filling the tent. "Keep on cuming, keep riding my fingers."

And as if his words had opened some floodgate inside her she began finally to buck against him, thrusting her hips forward, impaling herself even further.

"Good girl," he said as she began to whimper, grunting with each thrust of her hips, her noise getting louder as her climax grew.

"Come on," he urged twisting his fingers, driving them into her, hard and remorseless. She cried out and fell back against the restraining arm around her waist, abandoning control of her body and presenting her wide open sex to him to finish her off.

Turning his hand on its side he pushed as deep inside her as he possibly could and she almost screamed as he filled her, driving her over the edge. She shook as he worked her, her breasts swaying, her nipples as hard as rocks. He called out his encouragement as she rode his hand, her juices flooding from her. He was rocking with excitement as he drove into her, his own erection jutting from beneath his black clerical shirt, his precum streaking her inner thigh as he brushed against her.

"My God!" she cried, her cry rising to a wail as she begand to climax against his fingers.

"My God, my God, my God!" she cried as his fingers whipped her into a frenzy and he laughed at the wonderful inappropriateness of her call for help. Still wearing his dog collar he wondered briefly if he would still be able to offer her succour and counsel given the present circumstances of her request. His eyes shone as she climaxed against his fingers, his chest swelled with unbounded pride. He had heard that women call out to their maker during the moment of climax but he had never dreamed he would ever witness it, let alone be the cause.

He flexed his fingers inside her and she cried out again. Despite his calling he himself was beginning to feel like a God, more powerful and in control than he had ever felt in his life. With his arm around her waist he held her hard against his hand as she thrashed and strained to finish her climax. His fingers pushed ever deeper in his quest for her orgasm and her ultimate deliverance from virginity and she rocked against him, breaking herself on his fingers until she was done.

With a cry she held him tight, straining to drain every last ounce of pleasure from him until, with a shudder, she suddenly seemed to deflate, sinking down against his chest, all the life and the passion seemingly switched off, like a record when the arm is lifted. He held her against him as she collapsed, taking her weight as if she were child. As she fell he slid her sideways, laying her down onto the bed with barely a murmur of exhausted protest.

"You did well," he said quietly, wiping a strand of wet hair away from her face, letting his hand cup her breast, feeling her nipple as hard and erect as a small stone.

"You did very well," he said, squeezing her breast, watching the stiff nipple bulge gently between his fingers, "exactly as I wanted you to."

With one hand he opened her legs, pushing her thighs apart to once again inspect her; not sure what he was looking for, simply mesmerised by the sight and scent of her sex. He moved her like a doll, for his pleasure. Opening her legs further, pushing them off the bed, moving her until she lay one foot on the floor on either side of the low camp bed. She was totally unresponsive, completely exhausted, as he rearranged her; his hands sliding over her body, his fingers plucking at a nipple here, sliding between the wet and puffy lips of her sex there. He paused and tugged at his dog collar, ripping it off, throwing it onto the bed behind him. In a flurry of excitement his shirt and vest followed, fluttering like settling birds onto the pile of discarded clothes behind him. All the while his hands moved restlessly over her body.

Reaching behind him he pushed back the tent flaps and a flood of bright sunlight washed across them. Pat kept her eyes closed but turned her head away as the outside world streamed in.

"All the better to see you with," he said as the sunlight turned her skin a liquid gold, bronzed her sex and tipped her breasts with deep dusky pink nipples. Her sex glistened between her legs like a beacon. He slid a finger inside her and she groaned, trying feebly to move away from the uninvited intrusion.

"Oh my," he said quietly, childlike, as he moved his finger around inside her, "you feel so good. I just can't seem to get enough of you can I?" and he slid another finger inside her, revelling in her heat, her wetness and her youth.

"Truly wonderful," he breathed and she murmured slightly and shifted to accommodate his fingers. "It's true you know," he said although he knew she wasn't listening and he wasn't really talking to her anyway, "God really does move in mysterious ways."

As if to prove it he began to curl his fingers inside her, taking up the slow easy rhythm that now had begun to seem natural and right to him and Pat groaned, opening her legs wider despite her protest and he smiled, knowing that she would soon cum again; and even better, that really she wanted to cum despite the fact that she had climaxed only moments before. Her stamina amazed him. She had youth on her side he thought and the fact that she was in the first flood of her first real sexual encounter and he was shrewd enough to bet that that at this moment, with pressure of his fingers inside her that opening her legs was all that she wanted to do. Created out of circumstance she had become a willing, wanton, sex machine; and in creating that machine, he suddenly realised, with a turn of his fingers inside her, he had total control of it; and control gave him power.

With his fingers inside her, moving he spread the lips of her sex with his other hand and she groaned again in protest. He watched, fascinated, as the sun glinted on her small, hard clitoris. The sight made him lick his lips; he suddenly desperately wanted to taste her, to lick at the juices that coated his fingers, to lap at her sex like a puppy. He salivated at the thought of tasting her, his mind in freefall with the sight and smell of her sweet, wet, sex. He took the covered head of her clitoris between his finger and thumb and peeled back the protective sheath. Pat moaned and arched her back, pushing her sex forward searching blindly for more attention; attention that he was happy to provide.

1...456789