Summer Cookout

Story Info
Webcam fun with neighbors wife.
2.2k words
4.13
41.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost noon and I couldn't wait. Our neighbors of 18 years were coming over for our weekly Saturday cookout. It was our turn to provide the steaks and burgers. Bills's wife, Margaret, always brought her fantastic home-made potato salad and a delicious side dish. My wife of 32 years, Diane, always made some sinfully fattening desert that we would all complain about how bad it was for you but devoured anyway.

Whenever they arrived, we would usually have a couple of drinks and then I would pore the charcoal briquettes and get the grill going. Unfortunately, because Diane had to work tonight, she only had a couple of drinks and then stopped drinking anything with alcohol. I was disappointed because whenever she drinks she gets really flirtatious and I always got my hopes up that SHE might get lucky tonight. The truth is that she doesn't need any booze to be flirtatious. Over the years she has became more of a tease but was not anything like a nymphomaniac in bed. Still, we loved each other deeply and just accepted that after 32 years of marriage, the old fire was starting to burn low.

Bill's wife was a real sweetheart and had confided to Diane that six years ago after Bill's heart attack he was not able to get an erection. They had a strong marriage but she told my wife, from time to time, that she could really use a good "stiff one".

My heart went out to Bill because Margaret was very pretty and though she no longer had the body of a teenager she was still extremely attractive. She had one of those smiles that made you smile when she smiled at you. Over the years, like most women, she had put on a few pounds but in all the right places. For one, her breasts were huge. She had a little tummy but her ass was full and round and begged to be pinched. And the thing that drove me crazy was her nipples. They would stick out no matter what cloths she was wearing.

Finally, after we had the most fantastic lunch and had cleaned off the outdoor table it was time to just sit down, relax and chat. Because we have an in-ground swimming pool everyone had dressed to go swimming. Margaret wore a red one-piece with a low cut top revealing her mouth-watering cleavage. My wife wore a one piece suit that pushed up her small breasts and still made them look desirable. I wore khaki shorts over my suit with a thin button down shirt that I hoped gave me the "Brad Bond" look. Brad sat there shirtless. I was always a little jealous of Bill because even though he did not have a six-pack stomach, he had managed to evade the middle-aged bulge. Without words spoken, I know Diane was acutely aware of his nice stomach and chest.

It was time for the two mischievous wives to start flirting. I had noticed that while I was telling Bill what I thought was a funny story about my last golf outing, he seemed distracted. Then I heard some slurping. I turned to see my wife seductively licking a strawberry popsicle. Both Margaret and I looked at the same time and then at each other and all four of us burst out laughing. Then Diane asked if us men would like a popsicle. Bill and I declined but said we could use another beer. Margaret volunteered to run into the house and bring out our beers. I don't know what took her so long. I just remember seeing this arm going over my head, and when I turned it, my cheek smacked right into one of her 38D tits. Obviously she had planned this and everyone laughed at the big dumb grin I had on my face. We had all been best friends for so many years there was no jealousy or anger.

At about four in the afternoon it was time for the party to break up. Bill had to go to some campground where he and Margaret had a trailer that needed some repairs. Because everyone except for my wife, Diane, had probably drank to much, Diane offered to drive him there. It was a nice place on the lake and Margaret could go pick him up the next day.

Around six, that night I heard Diane upstairs, Skyping with Margaret. They must have been telling dirty jokes or making fun of their husbands, or whatever, they were laughing their heads off. My wife told Margaret that when she dropped off Bill at the camper, he laid on the sofa and fell asleep in about two minutes.

Then I heard Diane say, "Keep talking. I have to get ready for work." Apparently she was dressing to go to the office where she worked and wanted to keep talking while she got dressed. I was downstairs so I could only hear bits and pieces.

I did hear Margaret whistle at my wife and say, "Nice tushy."

Now Diane might not have the biggest tits in the world but she does have the perfect ass. Apparently she had bent over to pick up something and her life-long friend had to be naughty and give her a genuine compliment.

"Thanks," Diane replied. "Gotta run." She blew a kiss to Margaret and waved goodbye.

Margaret said, "Hey Diane, if Mike is still home, send him up. I am bored and want someone to chat with."

"He's downstairs. I will go get him. Have a nice evening. Chat soon," replied my wife and out the door she went.

I grabbed a beer before going upstairs to see what Margaret was up to. When I sat down at the computer she was sitting there still in her bathing suit with a big smile on her face.

"Hey Handsome," she said while sipping on a glass of red wine. "Nice party."

"Thank you, Beautiful," I replied. "Nice cleavage," I said trying to be a bit of a flirt.

The way she set up her webcam gave a perfect view looking down her bathing suit. I was thinking how great it would be to snuggle my nose between those two melons, but of course I couldn't tell her that.

Margaret was feeling no pain and was in an incredible mood. She was laughing, and smiling, and just plain fun.

"Its days like today when the sun is up and the booze is flowing and we are having a good time that I miss the old Bill," she started.

"The old Bill?" I asked.

"Yeah, you know. The old Bill who would take me upstairs and make me glad I was a woman," she said and winked at me.

What could I say? I felt bad for her. She was a beautiful woman who still had needs her husband couldn't meet. I just smiled and nodded my head.

"Margaret, can I ask you a personal question?" I asked.

"Sure, go ahead".

"You don't have to answer if you don't want to but I was wondering if Bill keeps you happy in bed. Just because he can't get a woody, doesn't mean he can't use his tongue or hands to drive you crazy," I asked hoping I had not crossed a line.

Margaret explained that Bill did do exactly that in the beginning but not so much anymore. At first he would blindfold her and use a vibrator and dildo on her. This was far more disclosure than I was expecting.

"Margaret, can you hold on, I want to go get another beer. Be right back."

"No problem, Brad. I need to refill my wine glass," she said as she got up and left the view of the camera.

She returned before I did and it both of her straps had fallen down over her shoulders. I was noticing a bulge growing in my shorts. I told her that when her and Bill were young I bet he loved her hour glass figure. She smiled from ear to ear and she told me the story about how on their third date they were making out in the car and she noticed he had a woody that needed release. She unbuckled and started unzipping his pants. Margaret told me that Bill started breathing real heavy. He finally got the courage to reach out and grab one of her tits.

Apparently, her touching him through his jeans and the sheer delight of holding one of her heavy tits was to much for Brad that he came in his pants. Margaret hadn't even finished pulling his pants down in the tight confines of the car. Bill was so embarrassed.

Margaret just zipped him up and to help him save face said, "Hmmmm. That was fun. Wanna try again later?"

I think Margaret could tell me I was getting turned on by her story and she started to laugh while taking a big drink of wine. She choked and out came her wine. It landed on her chest with drops going down her chin. I involuntarily licked my lips.

Margaret looked straight at the camera as she was trying to wipe off the mess she had made, "Brad, it looks like you would like to lick off this wine." I grinned and nodded my head.

"I don't think Diane would like that".

"I think she would love to lick the wine of your chest", I replied.

"Oh you old pervert, you. You know what I meant". Of course I did but I was trying to be provocative.

Then she told me to hold on while she went to clean up and change. A few minutes later she came back with a full glass of wine wearing a tight white t-shirt and red panties. When she sat down all I could see was her top half. I did have a perfect view of her tits and I could see her areolas through the thin cotton material. The most amazing thing revealed to my lucky eyes were her nipples that were sticking out at least half an inch. I couldn't help it. I started touching myself while we talked.

"What are you doing, Brad?" she asked.

"Talking to you," I said with my most innocent voice.

"No you're not. You are checking out my tits, and that's not all. You are touching yourself, aren't you?"

Well I was drunk and horny and didn't know what to say. After about 30 seconds of silence, she finally spoke. "Let me see".

'See what?"

"Let me see you touch yourself, Brad".

"No way, Diane would kill me if she found out", I protested.

Margaret smiled and said, "It will be our secret, Brad. Secrets make people closer."

"Margaret, I would be so embarrassed. Why don't you just watch a guy jerk off in some porn movie", I replied.

"Its not the same, Brad. I know you personally and that is what would make it really special."

"If you want, I could play with my tits while you masturbated for me. Would you like that, Brad?" she said slowly and seductively while she gently traced the outline of her nipples.

How could I deny her? I wanted to see her tits so badly. I stood up, dropped my shorts and started stoking my hard cock so that she could see everything. Margaret told he how beautiful my cock was and she started rubbing her tits. She would squeeze them together and then release them so I could watch them bounce. What a heavenly view.

"Brad, would you like me to take my shirt off?"

I just nodded. As she reached down to pull up her shirt my cock grew an inch. I was struggling to hold back. I wanted this fun to last. Margaret started pinching her nipples.

"How would you like to suck on these, Brad?" and she let out a slow moan.

"I would LOVE to. I will be right over, Margaret."

"Wait. No. No. No. This is just a fantasy Brad. I would never cheat on Bill. Let's just have fun."

"I am so sorry, Margaret. I am just so horny and I need release."

Margaret told me to bring my man meat closer to the camera. When I did, she purposely started licking her lips and making kissing sounds, simulating giving me a blow job.

"Is that a drop of pre-cum, Brad? Ummmmm. Let me taste it. I want you to cum in my mouth, Brad. I want to feel your cum sliding down the back of my throat."

With those words and looking at her big tips and her open mouth, I shot a stream of my hot sticky cum.

Margaret just cooed and said that she had never scene anything so beautiful as the look of ecstasy as I came and the distance my cum traveled through the air.

I sat back in my commuter chair, drained but happy. Margaret told me we now had a sexy secret that only the two of us would ever know. She blew me a kiss and before I could say anything she disconnected the video conference.