Summer Dances

Story Info
An energetic dance turns into a thrilling time in bed.
2.8k words
4.5
8.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This work is copyrighted to the author © 2008. Please don't remove the author information or make any changes to this story.
----------------------------------------------


***

A late evening dance turns into a fun romp for a pair of high society types. First in a possible series of installments.(mf, bj, cloth)

Authors Note: I'm just breaking into this and I'd love some more ideas. I've always found women's clothing sexy and I'm trying to find more and more ways to mix it into the action.

***

It had been a long night, yet the evening was still full of promise. The ball had been far less stuffy than had been expected and invigorated you. The air was sweet, and warm on your shoulders. You can hear the crickets chirping as you take to the floor for one last final dance before you leave.

Heady with just a little too much excitement and more than one cocktail has left you whirling round the dance floor without a thought. Spinning and twirling you feel the silk of your satin of your skirt hem swish against the sheer stockings that cling.

You spend a moment to gaze into those gorgeous green eyes that are across from you, watching as his straight brown hair falls about his face, and the wicked grin he gives you as he sends you off in yet another series of complicated twirls, before pulling you back into his tight hold.

Finally the music ends, and your partner drops you over his arm in a dip that leaves you gasping for air and thrilled beyond belief, as once more a shiver of excitement shoots up your spine all the way to the tip of your head. Bending down he kisses you, and you can't help yourself but kiss this gorgeous man back. In a warm fury you lose yourself in his arms and his kiss, you can feel the energy spreading from your core. Long before your satisfied the kiss breaks and you realize you've held it for a little longer than was decent.

Returning you to your feet, you break your gaze. "My name's Peter." Your parter confesses. He says as he takes your hand and leads you off the dance floor.

"The ball appears to be ending Peter, but I don't think we need to call it an evening. Perhaps you would join me back at my place for a nightcap? That is if I'm not being too forward" you respond.

"I think I really would enjoy that miss. It's a beautiful night, why shouldn't I spend it with beautiful company. Shall we take your car or mine."

"Your's I suppose, I think I've had far too much to drink. Even the stars seem to be spinning tonight."

You place your hand on the proffered elbow as he escorts you to the valet. Your tall patent leather heels making a sharp "Click-Clack" on each paver on the terrace. You arrive at the valet, and a man dressed all in crushed red velvet, black vest and trousers, and a row of silver engraved buttons takes your impromptu dates key check and goes to fetch his car.

You look over at Peter and take your first real good look at the man escorting you home. Despite the well fitted tuxedo it's a little hard to tell what he looks like. Men's clothes do such a good job at hiding their bodies. You can see that he's fit, broad shouldered, well muscled in the upper arms, and you can tell he's got an ass you could bounce a quarter off of which you could bounce a quarter.

Just about then the valet pulls up with a gorgeous car. A bright silver BMW, throaty and sexy it sits revving as Peter tips the valet. Peter takes 30 seconds to drop the top before opening the door for you. Stepping in the slit of your skirt runs so high up your leg as to briefly show off the tops of your stockings and one of the clips from your garter belt before you can smooth your dress and sit down in the passenger seat.

Peter moves around the front of the car with a dignified grace of someone who never hurries, but yet whose time is always in high demand. A kind of self-important prowl that just says, don't waste my time. I'm worth too much, before getting in as the driver. Revving the engine twice he pulls out of the parking lot of the chateau.

You get a heady rush of excitement from the acceleration, the full moon, the sweet warm air, and the nice gentleman beside you. You can't help yourself but get giddy over this evening, you've absolutely no intention of letting him slip out after the nightcap, even though you suspect he's the nice enough sort who might actually try and go home. You're looking forward to taking him upstairs and wrapping yourself in his warm embrace.

Suddenly you find the car slowing, although you're no where near your place. Peter pulls the car off the road into a small grassy clearing, broken only by a few trees. The grass stands tall here around knee hight. Peter turns to you and says "I wonder if I could beg just one more dance out of you miss. You were so absolutely wonderful the last time." Looking around you, and between the warm summer air, the full moon, the beautiful man standing before you, and a martini or 2 still kicking around in your system you let peter help you out of the car.

Softly humming a waltz beneath his breath he takes dances with you close. Stepping forward, back, twirling you out and pulling you back in, when you realize you're having an incredibly hard time concentrating on the dance. While he's warm and firm and an excellent lead. The grass as it slides over your stockings is driving you mad. It's as if you had a hundred fingers imperceptibly running over your skin all at once.

This time when the music runs out he kisses you, but the passion is much more intense, and far less proper. Your tongues touch briefly at first, and then hungrily. Swirling around each other like milk and coffee mixing. Your passion burst hotter and hotter, your hands moving up behind the double breasted satin jacket, as you get ready to slide it off his shoulders. He starts kissing down your neck. Slow gentle kisses alternating with tiny gentle nips. Your breathing grows heavy and the excitement builds inside you.

Suddenly he stops you, raises you erect again, and says "lets finish this somewhere a little more private. " You glance down and notice that you're not the only thing that's been raised erect at this point. You're quite pleased at what you've managed to catch a glimpse.

The rest of the drive home is uneventful if full of suspense. Every moment that passes leaves you wanting him more. Finally you pull up to the gate and wait as it grinds laboriously open. You continue up the long drive to the house and park the car outside. You open your door and get out and hurriedly, almost running dart to the front door. "Click-click-click-click". You fumble with your keys in your excitement as you try and get the front door open. Peter has put the top back on the BMW and closed your door by the time you finally get the door open.

"Now how about that night cap you promised me?" He looks at you slyly, now he knows he's got you in his hand and he's enjoying teasing you. Playing with you and drawing this out. You're excited since you sense none of its sadistic. He's going to draw out of you every last iota of pleasure he can, leaving you spent mind, body, and soul before the night is out.

"And what are you drinking tonight Peter?" as you start to the kitchen on the hard marble floors. "Click-clack".

"I'll take Blackberry brandy if you've got it, otherwise I'm drinking single-malt scotch neat."

"I've got your brandy, I'll be back in a second I just need to run to the wine cellar." "Click-Clack-Click-Clack" go her heels as you head for the cellar.

Returning with Peter's brandy and a nice bottle of port. You practically skip back to Peter who has made himself comfortable on the couch in your sitting room. Rapidly pouring the brandy and mixing another martini you slide along the leather couch in your satin dress, to rest in the crook of Peter's shoulder. Careful to expose as much thigh as you can, and just a hint of the top of your stockings while you're at it. The pair of you sit on the couch talking and laughing for what feels forever, and really amounts to 2 or 3 brandies and another 2 martinis.

You finally can't stand playing coy anymore. You swing your leg over Peters lap, playfully grab his tie and pull him to your mouth and kiss him with all the fire you can muster. All that sexual tension that's been building for the past couple of hours you discharge in that one kiss. Your tongues dance a fire-devils tango and you get lost in each others arms. His arms are strong around you, yet comforting no sense of threat. You feel his chest pressed firmly against your breast and you can feel his warm breath on your cheek when you take 30 seconds to break the kiss.

You finally slide your hands behind his back and lift his triple button tuxedo jacket free from him. Peter has been kissing down your shoulders, you breath a quick sigh to the goddess of strapless dresses as he sets you on fire. A delightfully torturous tingle from every kiss, raising the hight of your passion. You yelp as a fingertip starts tracing circles on your ankle and slowly makes its way up your leg.

It's not often that you're the one who needs it so bad that they're ready to jump the other party but tonight you're so excited you'd take a pair of shears to what must be a $3000 tuxedo. You're fiddling with the buttons on his vest while that blasted finger keeps slowly tracing circles up your thigh. They'd be infuriating if it weren't for the stockings, but there is something about that layer of material being there that just makes them drive you absolutely up the wall. You're already fully aroused and you're still fully clothed, not that, that will take long to be rectified.

You get his vest undone and his tuxedo shirt undone, and you take them off of him leaving him in nothing but a ribbed A top. He's got muscles but he's not a iron pumping hulk. By now you're breathing heavy as his fingertips have reached the top of your stockings and are getting very close to touching your actual thighs. God you've wanted him since you saw him at that dance.

"Why don't you join me and make yourself a little more comfortable." Peter says. So you tear yourself away and start by unzipping your black satin sleeveless dress down. You figure you've got your chance to get a little revenge. Slowly, very slowly you lower the zipper as you slide your body down. Peter takes the opportunity to kick off his shoes, and unfasten his suspenders, tossing them to the corners of the room.

As you slide the black satin dress down over your body you shiver as it rubs against your silk stockings. You've always loved the way silk feels when it rubs against satin. As the satin pools around your feet you step clear clad in nothing but your strapless black lace bra, black lace garter belt sheer black stockings and those high patent leather heels.

Peter gives a whistle worthy of a construction worker, in his obvious aprovement. You look down at Peter sitting there in his boxers and shirt, socks still held on by suspenders and are also pleased. Once again you climb on top of him and kiss him hard. He rolls you over and kisses you back as you both lower yourselves down onto the couch.

You run your hands along his muscles, firmly. Enjoying the sensation of power underneath them. His fingers play lightly along your collarbone. Tracing the shape of the bone underneath and swirling off into ripples of insane pleasure. Your hands move down his back and smack his ass quickly, just to confirm that you could indeed bounce a quarter off of it.

His hands trace down over your breasts, first gently running over them, sending light bolts of electricity radiating outwards from your nipples, and then more firmly, down to your groin as you get more excited. The kisses on your neck are driving you wild.

Your hands fiddle with the fly on Peter's boxers and greedily you reach in and pull out his hardon. You look at it greedily, it's just the way you like it. Not too long or to wide that it hurts, but wide enough that it's going to make for a GREAT evening. You start to stroke it as his hands worm their way down from your breasts, down your stomach and start flitting between your thighs, just above your stocking tops.

Peter has you moaning aloud now. You drop to you knees in front of him, enjoying the slight pull on your garter belt as you hit the floor. You slip your mouth over the tip of his penis and start to slowly suck him, looking up at Peter through your eyelashes. You can see him breath a sigh of extacy. Taking one hand you start to gently massage his testicles, while pumping him in and out of your mouth. It feels good to be in control once again. Yet you can tell his attentions on you are waining.

Peter has finally gotten riled up, you can see it in his eyes. There's now a feral passion in his eyes. You pushes you down on the ground and presses his body weight against you. You love the feeling of temporarily helpless.

Peter takes his time slowly entering you. Gently, he just eases his way in as if he was really making love to his wife. You're almost ready to scream with pleasure as you feel every inch of yourself being filled. When Peter is all the way inside you, you wrap those stocking clad thighs around his waist and start rocking your hips, enjoying the sensation as Peter stretches you gently. You place a finger on your clitoris and you go mad, after just a few seconds you finally can't take it anymore and that plateau that you've been hovering on pretty much since you drove home, you finally crest over

Screaming you dig your nails into Peter's back as your pelvic muscles contract, gripping firmly Peter's erection deep inside you. As soon as Peter feels you relax, he picks up the pace. This time its a firm, and forceful rhythm picking speed and power with every stroke.

You moan with every stroke and feel within yourself that passion building. The excitement cresting again, and once again you scream out loud in extacy as you climax.

Peter flips you over onto your stomach now. Your breasts crushed against the marble floor, and he comes at you from behind, gentle, forceful, but unrelenting. Suddenly you feel the pressure that each stroke places on your clitoris and you start having orgasm after orgasm and Peter simply doesn't let up. He keeps going and going,

Despite the fact that he's got you on your stomach your legs start quivering in exhaustion. You feel another climax coming on but this ones different, it's huge. You climax so hard you actually pass out. The pleasure has just finally reached that level. Yet he keeps going, riding you firm hard and relentlessly.

Finally you feel something change, you feel him tense up a little, and on the next thrust you feel him go off deep side of you, filling you with all of his cum. He pulls out and asks you to do something kinda odd. He asks you to lift your hips, as he slides underneath you and licks as much of his own juice out of you as he can.

You're exhausted, you've pasted out at least once, you've got a spent man happily wrapping his arms around you and nothing at all to do till tomorrow when he takes you to get your car.

The only question remaining is, can you convince him to stay tomorrow.....

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This story was written as an adult fantasy. The author does not condone the described behavior in real life.