Summer Days Ch. 03

Story Info
I become my cousin's bitch.
1.6k words
4.08
69.4k
31

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinkboi
kinkboi
137 Followers

First my cousin had raped me. Then I let him fuck me. Both times I had gotten off, the second with a mind blowing orgasm as he shot his load into me. A few weeks ago I was a virgin. Now I was a victim of some sort of gay incestual rape. My guilt over what I had allowed to happen not once, but twice, was immeasurable.

The only thing that made it a little better was that Ian seemed to be put off as well. After our second encounter he had left the house and didn't come back until late that night. I tensed as he snuck into our shared room, but he didn't approach me again. Instead he slipped into his cot and the night passed uneventfully. The next morning we drove to school in silence, me to tutor a few people, and him to take classes.

A week went by with us keeping a quiet distance from each other. I slowly began to move on from what had happened, and was able to relax a little. I wasn't sleeping well because I was so nervous that something would happen again, or that I would wake up with him on top of me. But I was getting by. A few times I lay in bed and listened to Ian jerking himself off, and was just grateful that he was leaving me alone. The only time I felt really at ease was at school. I knew that Ian was in classes or at practice, and I was safe.

That is, until one day. I had just sat through a couple of private tutoring sessions after several cups of coffee. I had a few free periods before my afternoon students and I was thinking about how I was going to spend the time as I headed for the bathroom, my bladder full almost to bursting. A few students were finishing up and leaving as I stepped up to the urinal. I pulled myself out of the fly of my jeans and pissed for what seemed like minutes, tilting my head back and enjoying the sensation of relieving myself fully. I heard the door open and someone enter, but paid them no mind.

I finished and was shaking the last drips of urine out of my dick when I noticed his presence behind me. He slid up and pressed into me, trying to reach around and touch me. A jolt of fear and alarm shot through me and I slid myself sideways and away, turning to face my cousin.

"Ian, what the hell?!?" I blurted at him. "what're you doing?"

"Paul," he said, almost gently, "I can't stop thinking about how good it feels to fuck you..." He looked at me and the look sent shivers down my spine. He had the look of an addict in his eyes. Someone who wants something, needs something. I could see the bulge of his cock pressing out of his basketball shorts, hanging heavy and hard.

"Well Ian, that's too bad." I blurted. "It's got to stop, it's messed up, it's sick... We're cousins, for god's sake!"

His head snapped up and he lunged at me and pelted me across the face. I was stunned by the force of his hand and the second blow landed in my gut. I doubled over, the air going out of me, and tried to stumble towards the door. He kicked my legs out from under me and ran to the door, locking it. In a second he was back on me, pinning my legs down and starting to undo my belt. He slapped my hands away as I tried to stop him.

He finally got my belt undone and pulled it off. I tried to sit up, tried to push him off of me and he grabbed my hands together. He grinned maniacally as he realized he was holding my belt and wrapped it around my wrists, synching them together. I continued to claw and push at him as he went to work on my pants, unbuttoning them and ripping the zipper open.

"Ian! Get the fuck off of me, you sick fuck!" I yelled, pushing myself against him with all of my strength, attempting to bump him off of me.

"Shut UP!" he snarled. His hand reared back and came down across my face, leaving my ears ringing. I brought my hands up, attempting to cover and protect myself. Another blow landed, easily swatting my defense away. He slapped me a third time and my head reeled back, slamming into the floor. I saw stars and my body went slack.

Ian used the opportunity to grind himself against me, his hard cock pushing against my soft one. He reached down and pulled mine out of my underwear and jerked us both in one hand. Afraid and in pain, my cock refused to stiffen.

"Ian", I moaned. "Please..."

"I said SHUT UP!" he said again and, hand balled into a fist this time, he rained down one more blow across my face. I sobbed gently as he rolled me over and tugged my pants down over my hips. He grabbed up my underwear and I heard the fabric rip. He plunged his fingers into the hole he had created, fingering me roughly.

He didn't waste a lot of time with warming me up this time. I heard him spit into his hand a few times and felt him rubbing wetness on my asshole. And then it was happening. Again. The head of his cock parted my ass cheeks and began to press against my opening. He pushed urgently until the head popped into me. I felt like I had ripped open around his swollen cock. I grunted as he began to hump his hips, thrusting again and again, each time forcing himself harder and deeper inside of me. I felt him plunging into my guts like a battering ram, knocking the wind out of me. I silently prayed that he would finish quickly.

Finally he had pushed himself all the way in and my burning asshole gaped around the base of his cock. His hands came to rest on either side of my outstretched arms and he ground his hips against me, using his shaft to stretch me open more. I felt my own dick and balls grinding against the tile floor of the bathroom. He rested his chest on my back and breathed heavy in my ear.

"God, you feel so good and tight on me", he moaned.

"Ian", I gasped "Ian, it hurts..."

"I'm almost done", he panted, words pushing out with his thrusts. "Just fucking take it, Paul. Take me, unghhhh..."

He lifted his body back off of me and sank his hips, burying himself balls deep in my body. I couldn't believe I could stretch and accept him any more than I already had, but there it was. He ground into me, opening me up. I gasped and grunted, trying to get a full breath as the pain and pressure welled up inside of me. Ian grabbed my hips and pulled up, pulling me onto my knees. He pulled his cock almost all the way out before shoving it back in, and began using full strokes now that I was loosened and accommodating his length. Hanging onto my hips tightly, he began to thrust maniacally, gasping and grunting.

"Here I cum, Paul. Ready? Ready? Oh, I'm gonna fucking explode!"

I closed my eyes and was silently thankful that it was almost over. I was almost numb to the pain at this point, just numb and willing to let him use me. It seemed like it was easier just to let it happen.

Ian drove himself into me at a frantic pace and I waited for the burst of warmth inside of me. Instead, he suddenly pulled out and shoved me, rolling me over onto my back. He straddled my hips and began jerking himself with one hand, using the other to hold me down. There was no point. The fight had gone out of me. I watched as his face and neck tensed as his hand stroked furiously. He groaned and his eyes rolled back in his head and he started to cum.

The first shot exploded out of him and hit my face. I turned my head away, trying to avoid it getting in my mouth, or my eyes. The second shot hit me on the side of my face and my ear, rolling sickeningly down my throat and neck. I felt more and more plaster my chest, soaking into my shirt. The thought struck me that I had cum all over me and I began to wonder how I would hide it from the rest of the school. Holy fuck, what was I going to do?

Ian finally finished cumming on me and his body went slightly slack. His head hung down close to mine and his breathing became less ragged as he recovered. Finally, he stood up off of me and looked down. I waited, staying still for fear of more punishment. His cock hung, heavy and limp. I waited for him to put it away. He stood there and just looked at me, seemingly satisfied. And then he grinned and took his softening dick in his hand. He smiled and looked in my eyes as he began to piss, hitting me straight in the chest, mixing it with his cum.

"You're my bitch now, Paul." He said, continuing to smile. He aimed his stream at my crotch now, pissing all over my limp dick and balls, hitting my jeans. "Any time I want it, anywhere I want it. No more fighting. You might even start to enjoy it again. Do you understand?"

I nodded silently. I did nothing to attempt to cover myself, or get away from him. He was right. I had given in.

He shook the last few drops of piss on my face and tucked himself back into his shorts.

"Clean yourself up, bitch. I'll see you at home."

With that he turned, unlocked the bathroom door, and left me.

kinkboi
kinkboi
137 Followers