Summer Days Ch. 05 - Mom Finds Out

Story Info
Mom find's us and pays the price.
2.8k words
4.35
38.4k
30

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/17/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kinkboi
kinkboi
136 Followers

*Author's note: This story is of non-consentual incest. It has been following an abusive cousin dominating and using his smaller male cousin. It is same-sex, non-con, and incest. This chapter takes ALL of that a step further. If that's not what you're into, just don't read it.*

*****

Summer crept by. Its crazy how you can accept becoming someone's sex toy. By day, I kept up a normal routine. Go tutor some students. Get ready to leave for school in the fall with a guidance counselor. School shopping with my Mom. Picking out clothes and dorm room supplies. All the while, in the back of my mind, thinking about what was going on with my cousin.

Ian had continued to fuck me or use my body for his pleasure on a daily basis. Satiating his morning wood on me or in me. Nighttime was for more lengthy sessions. We were experimenting with new positions. Ian had discovered bondage and was now tying me into various positions that made me humiliatingly open and easy to screw. One of his favorite things to do was to tie me up and leave me there for a few hours. Limbs twisted uncomfortably, ropes digging into my flesh. He would come back and see me obediently waiting for him to release me. His cock would be raging when he walked in. He would use me and then reward me with an intense orgasm. Once he left me tied up to the shower rod, naked and wet after screwing in the shower. He released me only when my parents came home. I had marks from the ropes on my wrists as I helped put groceries away.

I also was learning how to be a good cock sucker. Taking another man's dick into my mouth and swallowing his cum was weird at first. But, just like I had accepted that Ian was going to fuck my asshole, I made myself get over him fucking my mouth, and focused on learning how to pleasure him. I had learned that, the better he got off, the better reward I was going to receive. If I disappointed him, it meant punishment. When I gagged on his cock, or on his cum, he would throw me over his knee and spank me till my ass burned red. Then he would fuck me roughly and, worst of all, not allow me to cum. I would spend the next few hours with my ass burning, and my balls throbbing.

Then came the day everything changed. Again. We were having our morning quickie. Sitting on the corner of my bed, riding my cousin's cock. Facing away from him, bouncing on his length inside of me, my erection bouncing with every stroke. And then the door opened. I froze on Ian's lap, his cock buried in me. There in the doorway, a basket of laundry on her hip, stood my mother. She simply stared at her bitch of a son, impaled on his cousin's shaft. We stared back at her for a moment that seemed to go on forever. Then Ian exploded. He shoved me off of him and threw me to the floor, where I landed and knelt, unsure of what to do. He jumped up and grabbed my mother, throwing her onto the bed and pinning her down beneath him. His boner was pressed against her thigh and I stared at the way her body was helplessly trapped. If Ian was bigger than me, he was huge compared to her.

Realization came to my mother's face and she stammered her protests against Ian's chest. He laughed and responded by crushing her mouth with his. Forcing her lips open and shoving his tongue into her. I saw the way her flesh yielded to his and had the impression that this was the worst violation I had experienced with Ian yet. He had never kissed my mouth, and suddenly, I was so glad. She brought her hands up and started slapping at his arms, his face. He pulled away, sneering. "Oh, Auntie. You're gonna get it now" he snarled. Roughly, he grabbed her wrists and yanked them above her head. Without taking his weight off of her, he reached up and dug the ropes he had fixed to the bed frame out from where he had hidden them. He made quick work of binding her hands together.

He had gotten a lot of practice tying me the same way. He sat up and admired his prey beneath him, a hungry look in his eyes. He pulled open her dress, breaking a few buttons off as he did so. She lay beneath him, exposed. My mother's small breasts didn't warrant a bra, apparently. I had never noticed them before. Small and perky for a woman her age. Her pink nipples and small areolas hardened in the air conditioning and stood up away from her body. Staring at them, I had a crazy desire to suck them. Ian had the same thought and dove back down onto her. He roughly sucked one nipple into his mouth and then the other. He mouthed all over her breasts savagely, sucking and biting. I saw red marks appearing and wondered how she would hide them from my father...

Mom sobbed as Ian assaulted her body. She turned her face to me and cried my name, imploring me to help her. Ian laughed as he realized I was still there, kneeling on the floor, frozen in shock and fear.

"You stay right there, Paulie. Enjoy the show, little bitch." he commanded. Knowing how bad his punishment would be if I disobeyed, I didn't dare move.

Again, he rose off of her, running his hands down her body to her panties. He lifted her waist and legs easily as he slid them off and threw them to the floor. She tried to twist herself away from him, clasping her legs shut. He laughed as he wrestled her under his control, pinning her legs and spreading them. He grabbed the lube that he has used on my ass earlier and poured it into his hand. Leaning over my mother, his face close to hers, he rubbed the lube over the head of his dick, and up and down her slit. Muttering in her ear, he began to massage his cockhead up and down her opening, working himself into her. As the head disappeared inside and he began to push with his hips, her legs spread involuntarily to him. Ian's chest pushed into hers, his face level with hers. Alternating between muttering in her ear about how he was going to use her, and licking and sucking her throat in the way he did mine. The way that tickled and hurt at the same time and drove me crazy. Slowly, my hand traveled to my own dick and I found it was still hard. I stroked it softly as I watched my cousin rape my mother.

He pushed himself slowly into her. As his shaft disappeared into her, he stopped sucking at her throat and simply stared into her eyes. She was shaking her head and muttering no and he just stared, dominating her with his body and his mind. He sank and sank into her until his pelvis hit hers. I saw his balls shift back as he buried himself inside of her. Again, he forced his mouth onto hers, prying her lips open and shoving his tongue into her. After a moment, she relented and began to kiss him back. Their tongues swirled around each others and their lips worked fiercely. Ian's hips began to hump. I stared at his cock driving in and out of my mother's pussy. How it opened for him, and contracted when he pulled out some. I had never been with a woman, never seen one's parts close up. It was beautiful how their bodies were joined, and grotesque at the same time. Something so intimate and lovely was being forced to happen. My hand continued to stroke my erection softly, absently as I observed this scene. Not a participant, but not allowed to leave or try and stop it.

After he fucked her slowly for a while (who could tell if it was minutes or hours?) he pulled his body up off of her. He lifted her legs up, curling her spine and angling her pelvis up into the air. He got on his feet and climbed up on top of her. His cock hung in that heavy way it had. Hard but not standing up in the air like mine did. It shone with my mother's fluids and his own pre-cum. In one sharp, rough motion, he drove it down into her open, vulnerable body. He furiously began to fuck into her, his pace ragged and rough. I knew from experience that he was ready to cum. He always sped up right at the and and drove in as deep as possible. Her body bounced and shifted beneath him as he grunted and growled.

"Ian!" she gasped, trying to catch her breath "Ian, please pull out. Please, its not safe..."

He didn't care. Panting, he pushed himself deep and cried out it ecstasy. "Take it! Uhhhh, take my cum!!"

I saw his balls contract close up to his body and spasm. Pumping their seed into my mother's pussy. Possibly into her womb. I wondered if she could still conceive. He drained himself into her and stayed there on top of her, inside of her for a moment. Twisting his hips and enjoying the feeling of her around his shaft. She didn't even cry anymore, just laid there, accepting what had just happened. Slowly, he lowered their joined pelvises, still buried inside of her. Finally, he pulled out. Still half hard even after what seemed like an amazing orgasm.

Still panting and coming down from his orgasm, Ian came to stand in front of me, his softening cock at face level. "Open up, little cuz" he ordered. "Clean me off like a good boy."

I obeyed, using my tongue to clean him, from balls to tip. I licked his cum and my mother's juices and lube off of him. Still softly stroking my own erection, I sucked him into my mouth and felt him starting to harden again. Eyes closed, I did my best to please him, sucking and licking him.

Suddenly, he pulled his dick out of my mouth. I looked up to see a wicked grin on his face, and in his eyes. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up, pushing me onto the bed. He shoved my face between my mother's legs.

"Now clean her, bitch. Clean Master's cum out of her." I hesitated, staring at my own mother's wet pussy. Ian pulled my head back and slapped me across the face, hard enough to make my ears ring. He again pushed my head down. "Do it, or you know what happens next, Paulie."

I brought my tongue to her hole. From the bottom up to her clit, I used the broadest stroke to begin cleaning her off. I could taste Ian's cum in her. I could taste HER. God, she tasted good. Her sweat, and her juices tasted like nothing I had ever experienced. Again and again, I swept my tongue over her opening. And then, just as I had learned how to use my mouth on my own cousin's cock to please him, I began to explore her. Lapping over the folds on either side of the hole. And then pausing to swipe my tongue back and forth across her clit, finally sucking it into my mouth like a little dick. Ian was holding her legs open at first, but as she stopped struggling, he let go. She began to pant a little as I started to bring pleasure to her used, battered pussy. I experimented with alternating the strokes of my tongue. Short one, longer harder ones. Sucking her.

I was harder than ever, and Ian noticed. He started playing with my cock and I lifted my hips off the bed a little, to give him better access. He stroked me and fingered my asshole. As I ate my mother out, I began humping my hips and letting him pleasure me. I couldn't imagine it was going to go further than this. I was wrong. As I got closer to cumming myself, Ian stopped stroking me and leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"Now its your turn, my good boy. Get that dick into a woman for the first time. Enjoy your prize for being so good today."

In horror, I simply stared up at him. He looked back and I knew he meant business. I pulled my face away from her pussy and got on my knees between her legs, my erection pointing at the place I had come from, 18 years ago. My mother just looked up at us, looking from Ian to me. I could see that she saw what I had turned into. A sex slave. A submissive bitch boy who took orders out of fear. As I hesitated and Ian's hand rose to deliver another blow, she looked into my eyes and lifted her hips up. Offering her body to me. I looked into her eyes and saw her sacrifice and we bonded in that moment as Mother and son. I stopped thinking about Ian and his domination of my body and continued to look deeply into her eyes as I guided my cockhead to her pussy. I circled it around and around her clit, trying to bring her some pleasure before I started to push inside of her.

After the fucking she had just taken, and the oral I had given, she was wet, and she was open. I sank in easily and groaned in pleasure. I had never felt something so good. It was ecstasy in there. Warm, and soft, yet still gripping my erection firmly. No hand job could ever compare to the warm velvety softness that I had sunk into. I pulled my hips back and then pushed back in. Her soft wetness enveloped me and cradled me and I thought this must be what heaven felt like. I put my weight on my hands and knees and started to rock and wriggle my hips, thrusting in and out of her. We moaned together and I felt her insides twitch just a little around me. I saw her hands grasp and contract and she sighed in pleasure. I was pretty sure that she had just cum, at least a little. I felt overjoyed that, in this terrible moment, I had brought her a little pleasure. The feeling brought me over the edge and I realized I was going to cum soon. Startled, I started to pull out of her and back away.

No good, though. Ian had noticed that I was close and, as I tried to pull out, had mounted me, pushing my back down on top of her, and deep inside. Like a dog, he mounted me and her together and pushed himself back inside of me. It didn't take much effort anymore. My ass had been trained to open to him without resistance and with very little pain. In fact, as he sank into me, the pleasure in and around my cock tripled in intensity. He began fucking me, hard and fast. The action caused me to fuck mother hard and fast. I was like his puppet, his toy. My hips driving my cock into her as he filled me, and pulling my shaft back as his pulled back from me. It was too much. Pleasure overwhelmed me and I looked deep into my mother's eyes again.

"Mom, I can't stop. I can't help it." She locked eyes with me and nodded her consent. "Mom, Mom, Mom! Uggghhh, I'm going to cum!! Mommy!!"

I fucking exploded in her. The best orgasm of my life. I sent shot after shot of pent up cum into her. Deep into her. As I came, my ass contracted around Ian's cock and I felt his warmth flow into me. "YES!" he roared.

We rocked up and down, the three of us. Riding each other and cumming and cumming. As my cock stopped twitching, I collapsed onto my Mother's breasts, gasping and panting. Like a baby, I found her nipple and suckled as I fell asleep, my dick softening and sliding out of her.

How long later, I awoke. Ian was gone. My Mother's hands, released from her bondage, cradled my head and stroked my hair. Coated in a sheen of sweat and sexual fluids, we held each other. My mind couldn't grasp the turn of events, and I could only guess she wasn't ready to, either. Once again, I lay there and wondered what the rest of the summer would bring, and if it was too late to save myself...

kinkboi
kinkboi
136 Followers