Summer Dream

Story Info
I have a summer dream.
1.1k words
3.31
19.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can picture you coming closer to me on the bed and taking your top off, letting me suck and lick your amazing boobies, then you would take my boxers off and take my dick with your delicate hands, stroking it up and down as you look me straight in the eyes and take it in your warm mouth.

I stare at you in complete awe, as I see your cute, adorable face take my cock deep and I caress your head as you take it deeper and I gently press your head towards my hard cock, feeling the tightness of your throat.

I grab you and hold you close into my arms, kissing you and telling you "I love you" as your soft skin touches the stiffness of my cock, rubbing against your pussy.

At this point we are both so horny that we can't wait to fuck but first I want to warm you up..

I lay you down and spread your legs and look at your pretty little pussy and engulf it with my mouth, licking your labias and sliding my tongue in between, moving up to your clit, licking it with the tip of my tongue, then sucking it and fingering you at the same time, you are gripping your bed sheets tight and biting your lip.

I remove my mouth and with my middle and ring finger inside you, pointing towards your g-spot, I start fingering you hard as my other hand lays on your tummy.

You start feeling shivers of pure pleasure as the energy explosion in your vagina fills your pubic area and then travels through your hold body as you shake in a strong, full-body, squirting orgasm, so strong that I have to old you down with my left hand.

I lay on top of you and kiss you, caressing your angelic face and looking into your beautiful blue eyes, then I press the head of my cock against your tight pussy and slowly push in as you gasp.

I start fucking you slowly as you look down at my cock penetrating you and I just can't take my eyes off of you.

I drive my cock into your swollen vagina till I kiss you again and get closer to you, then

I sit on the side of the bed and you sit on my cock facing me and as we kiss, you rock back and forth feeling my thick cock stretch your tiny little pussy with each thrust of our hips, synced together.

We are holding each other close, still in the same position as I bury my head into your neck kissing the tender soft skin that smells so sweet to me.

I stand up with you in my arms and start fucking you standing, your legs over my arms, my hands on your ass, with your arms wrapped around my neck, you hold on to me as I thrust my hips into you making you jump up and down on my cock.

You start coming again and I feel the walls of your pussy squeezing my cock hard and tight, it feels amazing and it just makes me want you more, so I kiss you and lay you down on the bed, turn you around, butt sticking up and ready to be taken.

I slap your ass squeezing it as I land my hand on it, with my other hand I press and rub the head of my cock up and down your holes, making you shiver in lust.

I finally choose the hole I want to fill and since you've been so good at expressing your appreciation

for my love, I touch your tiny ass-hole with my cock and gently press it in making you moan and shiver lightly, then push it in completely, balls deep making you drive your head into the mattress and silently moan while you bite and grip the bed sheets.

I pull back and then go in deep again and so I start ramming my hard engorged cock into your ass, you feel how tight it is and so do I, we are both exploding with pleasure.

I stop for a second, my cock still pulsating inside of you, and caress your back, kissing it, then grab your wrists in my hands and start fucking you again, gradually faster and harder, making you scream so loud you push your face into the bed again, your pussy dripping wet, completely soaked.

I take release your wrists gently and lean forward to slide my left hand below you, bringing you up, my arm on your chest and my hand squeezing your right breast, my other hand playing with your clit and fingering your pussy as I start fucking your tight ass-hole again and you moan and arch your back further.

I'm making you cum now but your orgasm doesn't stop because I'm still playing with you and enjoying the tender, sweet tasting flesh of your neck, but here it comes you scream even louder and for longer as your pussy gushes with another fast stream of your squirting juices.

You are still orgasmic and almost unable to move as you turn around and smile at me, still shaking and give me that loving look that penetrates my mind.

You kiss me passionately, taking my hand and not without some effort you take me to the bathroom and we start showering, still kissing and touching each other with great desire as I start playing with your nipples using my fingers and then sucking them ever so eagerly while you stroke my cock fast.

You raise my chin and look at me smiling, then you kneel and start blowing me hard, the deep ocean of your blue eyes piercing my entire universe, with your hands on my butt you pull my cock towards you as you press your face into me, taking my glad cock into deep and inviting me to fuck your beautiful face, which I do.

I help you up and put your arms around my neck as I lift your leg up and let it rest on my arm as I stick my dick inside your tiny pussy and give it to you hard and fast, with powerful thrusts making you moan and tilt your head back with closed eyes and open mouth as you come and I do too, shooting huge loads of thick, creamy, fertile cum against your open cervix, prolonging your orgasm.

We kiss for a while and start lovingly massaging each other's body with soap and then wash and dry each other off.

It's time to go out to buy some pregnancy tests.