Summer Evenings in the Open Air

Story Info
Summer evening romps and more.
5.7k words
4.22
47.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
283 Followers

I'm really feeling horny tonight. Who would I like to have naked in front of me right now? I carefully thought of all the girls that I know that I've seen naked. Oh God, they are all so beautiful but I know who I want in this particular context. Julie!!

The phone rang! As if by magic Julie's voice tinkled in the earpiece. I told her that I was in the bath and thinking of her!

"Oh my gosh; are you hard? Of course you are; you always are!"

"I was just thinking of you darling, all pink and naked. My cock got hard and I wanted you here with me. Then the phone rang and it was you! Are you naked?"

"No, but I'm going to be right now. There, I only had my nightie on anyway. Ooooo, I'm really wet and juicy! I only really rang up to see if I could have you to myself for a little time tomorrow night. Do you think we could find somewhere to make love outside? Somewhere where we can get naked and horny?"

My cock was growing again. How does it manage to do it? It's because I'm thinking of Julie's delicate pink crack and her little slim fingers frigging away.

"Come around here about seven o'clock and if the weather is still good we'll go out. Bring your bike and we'll find somewhere. God, Julie, my cock is really up now. I wish you were here to stroke my er, back. Are you still frigging?"

Julie's gasps answered my question. I could plainly hear her wet and juicy sounds as she neared her climax.

I left college quite early the next day and cycled slowly home. It was too hot for anything energetic and I wanted to recover in time for the evening with Julie. The house was empty. I let myself in and had a nice cooling shower then I went and lay on the bed, still stark naked. I stroked my limp prick comfortingly. I kept my mind off girls so managed to stop an erection. I drifted off to sleep.

"Tony, are you in here? Your dad and I..........Oh my God, I'm sorry, Tony. I never thought... I didn't know. ... Sorry darling."

I woke up with a start. Mum was in the room, I'm still starkers and while I've been asleep a big erection has grown! No wonder mum's a bit surprised and shocked. I've got no clothes near the bed so I have to get up. My cock bounced up and down. It's very hard. What have I been dreaming about?

Now I've got my underpants on but the bulge is still huge. I realise that it's so hard because I need to piss. I need to piss big time.

"Anyway, mum, what did you come to tell me?"

"Oh, you made me forget," she giggled. "I came to say that your dad and I are going out for a meal and to ask if you want to come. We're only going to the 'Jolly Farmer' so we won't be long."

"No thanks mum. Julie's coming round and we are going for a bike ride. It's been such a beautiful day and it would be a pity to waste the evening."

"So's Julie, beautiful I mean," replied mum, eyeing my bulge again. "Don't go hurting her with that. Mind you, your dad's penis never hurt me when I was eighteen, I couldn't get enough of it. Still can't, I suppose."

She laughed out loud and I had relaxed enough by now to join in. I moved past her and crossed the landing to the bathroom. Great, I let my stream go and relaxed even more.

"Wow Tony, I can hear that. You really needed to go, didn't you? I'll put your tea and the kettle on. Come straight down, won't you?"

I didn't go straight down, I got dressed for Julie first, just shorts and a top. It promised to be a warm evening too.

As I finished eating dad arrived home. Mum greeted him with a kiss and he took hold of a handful of her bum and squeezed. He winked at me.

"I take it you're staying in, Tony? Not coming out with us?"

"No darling, Tony's got a date with Julie Simpson. They're going out on their bikes. Tony, bring Julie back here for a coffee or something later if you want to. You can always invite your friends here, male or female, can't he dad?"

"Of course," replied dad. "The more girls the merrier."

They finally went off to the 'Jolly Farmer' and within ten minutes Julie arrived and what a sight for sore eyes she was. She has a loose short top and tiny briefs, both pale blue.

"Hi Tony darling," she said as I let her in. "Isn't it hot? I didn't want to put a bra or knickers on but on a bike I think I'll need them, don't you?"

I didn't answer. I just grabbed her and kissed her soundly. My cock stiffened and pushed against her. Julie responded by grinding her pubes at me and mewing as she stuck her tongue in my mouth.

"Mum and dad are out, Julie darling. Do you want to go upstairs?"

Julie stopped kissing and looked at me, still pushing at my tool.

"No Tony sweetheart, not now. I've promised myself an open-air poke in the nude and the weather is perfect. Where are we going?"

"I've just decided," I gasped, grinding my cock against her. "We'll go down the towpath. The far side of the canal has a really private spot about a mile down. We can strip naked and have a nice time. How about it?"

"Oh yes Tony. Let's go and do it. As many times as you can do it darling. I'm getting so wet just rubbing myself on you. I want to be naked with you! Let's go now, please. I can't wait any longer."

So off we went. I loved following right behind her when the traffic was heavy. She has such a beautiful bum. I couldn't wait to get my hands on those cheeks!

When we could ride two abreast I told her about mum bursting into my bedroom earlier on. Julie laughed so much she nearly fell off her bike.

"I dream of doing that to you," she laughed. "I would come in quietly, strip off, and then get astride you and impale myself on your pole."

It's a good job we reached the canal bridge at that point. We crossed over and went down the slip to the towpath. After about ten minutes we got to my chosen spot, a thicket alongside the towpath but with a little hidden entrance off the path leading to a little clearing. It is very nice. It has a grassy centre with nice shade from some tall, smooth barked trees. There is also a little sunny clearing shielded from the path.

Julie loved it. She jumped off her bike and pushed it into the undergrowth. She turned to me and without saying a word stripped in front of me.

I've said it before but I repeat myself. Naked Julie is a breath stopping sight. Her lovely tits pointed straight at me, her nipples firming up as I watched. Her snatch has been trimmed a little and I can see her pink slit.

Julie undulated her body at me, her crack opening up slightly and sort of winking at me.

"Will I do Tony? Do you like what you see? Please strip naked before you touch me. You know I like that. Isn't it gorgeous to feel the fresh air all over your skin? Come on Tony, I want to see your big cock, make it stiff and hard for me."

I let my cock out first, enjoying the feel of the open air on my erection. Then I stripped off my top and shorts and stood before Julie with my cock pointing straight at her belly button. We were about two feet apart so Julie reached out and took hold of my prick with both hands and then stepped forward and rubbed my knob end into her belly button. She giggled softly.

"That's lovely Tony. Soft but hard, and hot," she added, rubbing my end around her little depression. "I was thinking of having it pierced with a little diamond but I'd rather have your cock there. All the time," she laughed, wanking me now.

I couldn't stand much more of that without spunking off all over her. I grabbed her arse cheeks and picked her up. As usual Julie wrapped her legs around my waist and without any difficulty I lowered her gently on to my prick. He slid all the way up to the top of her cunt in one smooth movement.

"Oooooo, Tony, that's dirty, that's gorgeous," Julie purred in my ear. "My first poke in the open air and standing up too. Fuck me a little darling. I love it. I love your big cock."

I lifted her arse and let it slide back down, deep on to my cock again. About six strokes later Julie shuddered and bit into my shoulder as she felt her passion build up.

"Oh Tony, Tony, I don't want to come so soon. I want my first come to be violent. This position is making me come all the time. Let's change position."

I felt so strong. I just carried her to the edge of the clearing and rested her back against the trunk of one of the trees. With my hands free I smacked her bottom hard and rammed my cock into her cunt as hard as I could.

"Julie, you little minx, I love you to bits when you're like this. I'm going to make your bottom red and your cunt sore. Look down and watch my cock pumping in and out of you. I'm going to make this a long hard fuck."

As I said "fuck" Julie looked down at our joining and I rammed my tool in hard and smacked her bum again.

"Owwww. Owwww," Julie shouted. "Yes, yes, yes, Tony. Fuck me hard, spank me hard. Go on, keep on doing it. Don't you dare stop. Oh my God, I'm going to come soon, all over your big hard cock."

I spanked her bum cheeks alternately, thrusting into her between smacks. My cock is on fire but I'm not ready to come yet. Julie is ready though.

Julie bit into my neck again and held her cunt tight against my cock as I reached the top. Then she literally cried with passion and spent juice like I had never felt from her before. I kept still as her cunt muscles throbbed all around my tool and she slowly wound down from her orgasm.

Julie lifted her head and looked tearfully into my eyes, smiling with a sort of inner light. I smiled at her and started to lick her salty tears.

"First come to me, I think," Julie whispered, putting her little tongue in my ear and tickling. "You didn't come though, did you? What's next Tony darling. I want to keep going. I am hoping for more than one orgasm this evening, my first outside. I'm in your hands."

I lowered her to her feet and led her on to the grass, just on the fringe where it was thin on the ground. I turned her away from me, nuzzled against her back and groped her from behind, all the way from her lips, down over her breasts and into her quim, all juicy and warm. Julie pushed back at my still hard tool.

I pushed Julie down so that she was on all fours with her legs still straight and her palms on the ground. Her lovely bum was before me and I gave both cheeks a little smack before putting my engine to her little rosehole. Julie gave a big sigh, relaxed a little and I inserted my tool into her arse. I had a wonderful view. I smacked both cheeks again, a little harder this time. Julie squealed and pushed back. My tool sank in to the hilt.

"Now, Julie darling," I panted. "Frig yourself off on my cock. Shout when you are coming and I will stroke your clitty. Darling, darling Julie, this is fantastic. Fan-fucking-tastic."

Julie set to with a will, rocking her arse backwards and forwards, up and down my shaft. I could see everything. It was incredible. My spunk started to rise. Then I saw that Julie was frigging herself with one hand as she supported herself on the other.

She was before me.

"Oh, oh, oh. I'm coming again. Frig me darling. Spunk me."

I reached around to her front and our fingers jointly excited her clitty as she whimpered into another orgasm. Again I stopped pumping to save spunk. I was going to shoot it up her cunt.

Then Julie surprised me, and herself, I am sure. As she put her hand back on the floor, with me still totally inserted into her arse, she started to piss. A lot too, a proper bladder full. There was soon a pool between her legs.

Of course, this excited me some more. Without moving her I withdrew my tool and as her stream slowed down I put my fingers into it and then pushed my rod into her hole. I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Now Julie darling, now. I'm going to cream your cunt any second. Your pee has got me all excited again. Can you feel me growing I feel so big. I've got to burst up you."

"Yes darling Tony, shoot your sperms. I want it. Lots of hot, sticky shots of spunk. Go on darling, I'm going to come again when you shoot."

That was enough. My cock pulsed and shot a huge first squirt. Julie squealed again and her cunt closed tight around my tool and milked me. Every squeeze made me shoot. It was wonderful.

My cock eventually slid out of Julie's cunt and I reached around her and palmed both breasts as I raised her slowly and pulled her into my body, kissing her neck and ears. Julie rubbed her bum into my prick.

"God, he feels sticky. Juices from us both. It's so rude but lovely. Did I shock you with my pee? It just started; I couldn't help it. Then I didn't want to stop it. It seemed to show my uncontrollable passion for the moment. Look there's still the remains of the puddle. Didn't I do a lot?"

"It doesn't matter a bit, darling. It's perfectly natural. You know it turns me on. It was just a surprise, that's all."

I released Julie and went over to my bike. I handed her a drink (no vodka) and laid out a groundsheet and blanket that I'd had the foresight to bring.

We lay down and cuddled, kissed and caressed. This was bliss. Julie kissed me literally from top to toe and I did the same to her. I diddled her cunt gently and then she turned me over and stroked my bum. Once again she parted my cheeks and examined my arsehole, tickling around the edge and then putting a finger in. I groaned with pleasure and my cock rose again.

"I've noticed that I can make you shoot your spunk when I put my fingers in there," smiled Julie, turning me on to my back. It makes your cock rise too, doesn't it?" She took hold of my tool. "I'm going to get Harry to put his prick in there and see if he can make you come."

"I will if you play with him like that at the same time," I gasped as she stroked me up and down.

Julie laughed, threw her leg over my thighs and impaled herself on my tool. She bounced up and down fairly gently until the end while I played with her tits, flicking and pulling her nipples and grasping her whole mounds. She wiped her sticky crotch on my belly afterwards.

"You didn't come again Tony. Am I on rations? I know you want to. Your cock is still big and hard. Come on and screw me again before we have to go."

I rolled Julie on to her back and folded her knees up to her tits. Her cunt lay wide open before my eyes. I just poked him in and, holding her ankles up high, started to fuck her with long slow strokes until I shot stream after stream of hot sticky spunk right up her vagina. Very, very satisfying for us both.

After that we decided we had better go home, as we both needed a shower so we packed up and left.

Mum and Dad were back from the 'Jolly Farmer' and Mum spotted us at the gate.

"Come on in Julie. You look a little hot and flustered. Have a cold drink."

"No thank you, Mrs Morris. What I really need is a shower. I'll go straight home."

"Don't be silly, Julie. I can't let Tony send you home in that state. Have a shower here and then have the drink."

Julie allowed herself to be persuaded and came in. Mum took her upstairs and when she returned a few minutes later I could hear the shower running.

"Well Tony. I don't know what you two have been up to but it must have been energetic. Julie was streaked with sweat. You had better take her this clean towel."

I looked at Mum but she just handed me the clean hot towel then remarked.

"I can see the telltale signs of course Tony. That girl has just had at least one orgasm. I'm glad you know how to give pleasure and not just have sex. So as you've no doubt seen her naked you better get off and give her the towel."

As I left the room she shouted after me. "And if you get in with her don't make too much noise!"

I walked into the bathroom, dropped the towel and my clothes and slipped into the shower.

"Tony," gasped Julie. "What will your mother say if she finds us? Oh God, your tool's up. Let me hold it."

"Mum knows what we've been up to," I grinned. "She says it's all over your face that you've had at least one orgasm tonight, let alone my spunk on your body. I presume you got undressed while she was here, didn't you."

Julie nodded. "Yes, we had a little chat. She asked me if you treated me well and I said I couldn't think of anything better and she smiled at me in a knowing way. Then she said 'Yes, it's a big penis, isn't it? I just hope it's not too big'. Then I slipped up and admitted that it isn't and she laughed out loud and kissed me."

I'm really big by now, what with the conversation and Julie's attentions. Julie put her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist and impaled herself on my cock again. I just thrust up and down and we soon had a mutually satisfying come. Then we dressed and went downstairs for that drink.

Dad had come in from the garden by this time and it soon became obvious that Mum had brought him up to speed. He was very attentive to Julie and when we left to go to her house they both kissed her on both cheeks.

Julie laughed gaily as we turned into her street. "At this rate you'll soon have to marry me," she hooted.

I helped her to put her bike away. Ann appeared from her front door over the fence. God, those breasts! She was obviously bra-less; her nipples were plain to see through her thin pink sweater. My cock began to rise again.

"I see you two have been having a little practice for tomorrow night. Did you do it outside? I'm jealous if you have. I want to do that real soon."

"Julie will tell you all about it," I said, brushing her lips with mine. "Look, the forecast tomorrow is even better than for today so why don't we go to where Julie and I have just been. On our bikes, just bring refreshments and a blanket."

"As long as my puddle has dried up," giggled Julie. Ann looked inquiringly.

So it was agreed. I would tell Harry and get him organised.

So at six thirty the next evening, Friday, the four of us meet at the end of our avenue and cycle off to the towpath. When I'd suggested it to Harry he was all for it and promised to bring some vodka. I provided the orange juice and the girls had brought some plastic cups. We all brought a blanket so we were well equipped.

We soon arrived at my little hiding place and we carefully slipped into the thicket, taking care to leave no trace of our entrance so that we could use it again when we wanted to.

Julie started to give a running commentary of last night, illustrating by stripping just as she had the evening before.

"Come on Tony," she smiled, "show Ann and Harry what we did next. Get those clothes off."

I stripped off and then kissed, lifted and impaled Julie. She moaned and began to rise and fall up my shaft.

"Yes, Tony, yes. Come on, you two; get fucking too!"

I carried Julie over to the tree again and began to smack her bottom as I shafted her. I pressed hard to the tree so that I didn't have to hold Julie and smacked her harder. To my right Harry and Ann were up against the next tree. Harry wasn't smacking Ann; he was grasping her tits and pulling her nipples. It looked real horny and I felt my tool get even bigger. Harry glanced at me, grinned and gave some extra long hard pokes. I could see his prick.

Just like last night Julie soon came off with a long series of shudders. I wanted to come because I hadn't had a practice today but I managed to hold it.

"Ann darling," panted Julie. "If you've come all over Harry's lovely long prong come and watch what Tony and I did next. He brought me to this spot and after a lovely snog he put me on all fours, like this."

Once again, Julie presented her bum to my adoring gaze. My hard tool seemed to know it's own way. It nuzzled up to her arsehole as I anointed Julie with cunt juices and then I pushed my knob end into her hole. Julie was up for it all right. She started to move up and down my cock and I started to smack her cheeks. I was going to have a job to hold it so that I could fuck her cunt.

I managed it. Just! Julie was so fired up she just came and came as I slowly fucked her arse. Then she did it again, she began to piss on the ground. I pulled out and stuck my cock into her hot streaming channel. In about five shafts I had to shoot my load. Julie hadn't finished her pee as I shot squirt after squirt of hot sticky spunk into her cunt.

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
283 Followers
12