Summer Film Study

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did my best to tuck my dick up into my waistband, and then skedaddled after her down the fifth-floor hallway. Ahead of me bounded Vickie, skipping down the hall like a girl gathering flowers in a meadow, straight through a wide-open door marked 505.

I took a deep breath. I had no idea what I'd encounter inside, other than one of my gorgeous former students and another young woman desperate to suck my dick. That sort of situation was so, so far outside my experience that I found myself hanging back, nervous, looking everywhere to make sure no other alumni were floating around. And in the end, I think that's what propelled me into Suite 505 with such haste, made me slam the door with such authority: I was desperate not to be seen by anyone I knew.

On the far side of the door was a typical, glossy-white cinderblock kingdom, of the sort familiar to all kinds of college students. Common room with a big TV and shitty institutional furniture; a galley kitchen, looking mostly unused; a hallway at the back, presumably leading to three bedrooms and a bathroom. The place lacked any kind of settled feel, other than the long line of brown alcoholic liquids in bottles tall and thin and fat and short, all ranged along the top of a bookcase.

Ahead of me, Vickie was spinning languidly to collapse onto a chair. "Come sit on the couch, Chris," she urged, and then I was aware of a tall presence beside me, of the smell of roses.

"So glad you could make it, Mr Wolfe." Alicia was speaking slowly and calmly, but with her usual air of capable self-assurance, having just come out of the kitchen with a red plastic cup. She faced me in a thin ribbed white tanktop, tight over her tanned flesh and showing her breasts, impossibly high and firm, with no bra; beneath a wide expanse of bare navel, brown and flat, a pair of extremely tight pastel green boyshorts showed more than her bikini had. "Take your clothes off and stay awhile. Can I get you a drink?" She toasted me with her red cup, the odor of tequila strong on the air.

"Hi, Alicia." I automatically forced myself to focus on her eyes. "I'd love something, thanks. Coke?"

"Sure, dear." She winked and leaned over to set her drink on a functional wooden table. Her body in the tight clothes was absolute perfection. "With rum or whisky? We've got coconut rum..." She wound wavy brunette hair around her teasing finger. "I can make it nice and strong, if you want."

"Uh, sure. Whatever you want to make." I let my eyes slide sideways to where Vickie preened on her chair, playing idly with her nipple through the shirt. "I'll just, uh, go sit."

"You do whatever you want," Alicia leered, and then she was back toward the kitchen, her body moving with a saucy sway, and I swallowed my excitement as I went to sit on the couch. "You're our guest here, and we, Mr Wolfe, are full-service. Nice hat, by the way," she sniggered. I stared after her for a moment; there was no possibility she was wearing underwear. None. The boyshorts were like bodypaint.

"Quit looking at her and come over here," Vickie called out petulantly, and I had to obey. The whole place brought me powerfully back to college: the vaguely funky smell, the sticky carpet, the impermanence everywhere; I felt like a nineteen-year-old again, in more ways than one.

Vickie sat wedged against the shoddy cushion, her leg cocked over the arm of the chair and bouncing back and forth. She was watching me with lively attention, a slight smile creasing her mouth. As I approached, I saw that her running shorts had ridden halfway up her ass; it was clear she wasn't wearing underwear, either.

"Take a seat," Vickie invited. "But first, at some point you'll have to decide how naked you want to get." Her eyes glimmered with mischief, but I was already used to that with her.

"Might as well go all the way," Alicia called helpfully from the kitchenette. I gulped and kept my attention on Vickie, now buffing her nails casually against her boob.

"Just, you know, whatever," she added airily. "But it's going to be kind of hard for me to finish my blowjob if I can't get at your penis, Chris."

"I guess," I chuckled. I was starting to realize it just didn't matter what I wanted, and that there was little point in being embarrassed. Neither of these two, I sensed, was out to get me. So, looking Vickie straight in the eye, I sighed and started to strip down.

"He's doing it!" she called at once into the kitchen. She got both her feet on the ground and leaned attentively forward in the chair, her mouth open slightly. "I've been looking forward to seeing you in the light," she added curiously.

"Cool!" Alicia sounded preoccupied. "How far are you going to go, Mr Wolfe?"

I had my hoodie and my t-shirt off, figuring they'd tease me if I did anything but get totally nude. Besides, they'd seen me in nothing but running shorts; it's not like I needed to be self-conscious anymore about whatever abs I had. "Nice," Vickie snickered as I unzipped my shorts. Weighted down by my keys, wallet, and phone, they plunged down to join my flipflops, which I stepped out of. "Might as well get it overwith," she shrugged, and she was right; the hard, angry reddened head of my dick was already poking out the front of my boxers, so I acted all nonchalant and let them drift down my legs.

"Well." Vickie sat back and crossed her long legs in front of her. She spent several long seconds looking me up and down, a crafty smile growing. "I'm a lucky girl," she eventually decided. "He went all the way, Alicia!"

"Ooh!" The other girl's voice was a trilling song as she hurried from the kitchen with another red cup. "Cool," she observed as she came up from behind me. "I always thought you'd have a nice ass hiding under there." She showed nothing but her usual sprightly smugness as she came to my side and offered me my drink. "Coconut rum and Coke," she announced, looking calmly down to assess my erection. "Jesus. Sit down before you strain something."

All told, she seemed suspiciously comfortable seeing me nude and rampant, but I'd already realized this was going to be one fucked-up evening. I sat gamely on the vaguely smelly couch, sampling what turned out to be a very strong drink. Alicia perched herself on the scratched coffee table. There was a moment or two of awkward silence before Alicia shook her head and assumed an innocent expression. "Well, don't let me stop anything," she urged. "If you two want to get it on, go ahead and get it on." She hunched forward with her own drink in her hand. "Don't mind me."

I looked over at Vickie, but she was already on her feet and swaying over toward me. "You just relax and make yourself comfortable." She giggled and, without much ado, swept her shirt straight off over her head. "I like this shirt," she explained. "Wouldn't do to get it all dirty." Christ, she was fine: firm, tight, muscular, whatever adjective you prefer, she looked exactly as she'd felt when I was holding her. Her nipples on the high little breasts were dark, staring at me. A few feet away, Alicia gave a low whistle.

"Shit. You two aren't shy, are you." She was examining Vickie keenly; she didn't seem to have seen her topless yet.

"Oh, well, as you know," Vickie told her, with a wink at me, "he and I have met before." She reached briefly down into her pants and touched herself thoughtfully before giving an apologetic little shrug. "I'd get naked," she explained, "but I'm on my period, so..." By that time, she'd reached me and placed herself between my knees in a proprietary way, staring down at my dick. "Is that for me?" she asked, all throaty. I was breathing hard, and I was still trying to think of a witty answer when Vickie arched down, her eyes boring into mine, and sank to her knees between my thighs. Her hands came to rest near my hips, the sides of her tits brushing my skin. I gave a ragged sigh. I looked down my body at my cock, rising hard and dark out of my scraggly bush, lewdly foreshortened in front of the slim, pale goddess with the crafty smile.

I heard Alicia go still on the table.

Calmly, familiarly, as if she was doing nothing more special than shaking my hand, she brushed her fingertips up and down my penis and then leaned forward and took it into her mouth. It felt, if anything, even better than before: calm, leisurely, almost relaxing, she began to play, and as the saliva rolled down my shaft I sighed and leaned my head back.

"You guys look like you're enjoying yourselves," Alicia said neutrally. She sat back coolly, propped on her arms with her legs crossed. "Is she good?"

"Shit," I replied, and Alicia laughed indulgently.

"You were always the only teacher that cared about swear words," she said, shaking her head. "You always used to call us out."

"I was younger then," I shrugged. My whole body was tingling. As before, out by my truck, Vickie had started with harsh power and then slowed right down. Now, she was doing flat-tongued popsicle licks from my balls to my head, steady and consistent, her eyes never leaving my face. "It seems different now."

"I'll say." Alicia was watching her roommate's tongue on my cock with a certain clinical detachment. "You're a lot nicer now, I'll say that."

"Come on!" I flopped my head sideways to look at her directly. "I was always nice."

"Well, yeah," she admitted, "but it's different now." She shrugged, her body jiggling sinuously. "Now, you're sitting in my suite, calmly getting your cock sucked. It's... different."

"You're right about that," I agreed, looking back down at the languidly sexy Vickie. She was keeping me on edge, her mouth controlled and her expression slightly mocking. As I watched, she tilted her head gracefully on her long neck so that she could go after my balls. I sighed and shivered at the feel of her warm breath against my skin.

"Oh! Shit! I almost forgot." Alicia bent herself double, reaching down to the funky floor and picking up my shorts. I watched without much interest as she went through the pockets and produced my smartphone. "There we go," she muttered.

"What are you up to?" I asked the question without much worry; Vickie's mouth was taming me very effectively. Even as I asked the question, I felt her wet, spongy tongue lightly rimming my anus. It was very odd, but also very sexy. I covered my surprise with a deep sip of my drink.

"I'm going to film you." She was fiddling with my camera app. "Personal use only, of course; you can do whatever you want with it." She smiled. "I thought you might want a souvenir of your visit with us," she giggled. "We can watch it later. Think of it as film study, like the football team."

"Okay." Vickie was absolutely feasting on me, her spit all over my body, the noises from down there slick and wet and altogether gross. "Ohh, my God," I groaned. I felt my dick getting harder and harder as Vickie added a finger between my balls. Her voice came muffled from my asscrack.

"You like this?" She laughed, vibrating my entire body. Alicia frowned and bent closer.

"Whoa. Is she licking your asshole?" She blinked. "I didn't realize that. Hey, Vick, just keep doing that..." She uncoiled herself from the coffee table, her lovely body crouching on the floor; she lifted my leg to get underneath, for a better angle. "Wow. That's fucking nasty," she said with deep admiration. "I've got a lot to learn from you."

"It's easy," Vickie insisted, pausing. "I had an ex that loved it. It doesn't really taste like shit, either." She did something else, all lips and fingers, causing me to go into spasm. I groaned. "See? You can do that too."

"Wow," Alicia said again. "That's cool." And that was how things were when the door crashed open and Kaylen Rapp came barging in.

I rolled my head sideways again, taking in the cheap metal door and the woman who came striding through it. She shone with sweat, her clothes dark and blotchy with it, the rich smell of a fieldhouse rolling into the suite with her. "Hi, bitches!" she called, kicking the door closed with her foot. I saw long yellow socks up her lower legs, then short athletic shorts and the long, tempting expanse of her sculpted abs. A pink jogging bra contained her massive tits, her face red and shiny under her freckles. Blue eyes glared out in shrewd challenge above twin black smears of eyeblack, and her red hair was struggling to escape from its severe braid.

She stopped short when she saw what was going on, her mouth twisting into a slight pout. "Jesus Christ, Alicia! You started without me?" She frowned, then squinted down at the girls. "You said you didn't even want to blow him."

"I'm not." Alicia's voice carried excitement. "This is all Vickie. I'm just the camerawoman. Dude, she's got her tongue in his ass!"

I'd been busy taking in Kaylen's intimidating body, but the rum was doing its work on my brain just as Vickie was doing her work on my balls. "I'll send you the video when she's done," I put in, taking another drink.

Kaylen's mouth opened wide as she seemed to take me in for the first time, her blue eyes flickering up my body, pausing on my face. "Well, hello Mr Wolfe!" She broke into a wide, predatory grin. "Fancy meeting you here." When she resumed her walk toward our little tableau, she wasn't using a soccer player's pugnacious stride. She was swaying, in full catwalk mode, each step a seduction. "They told me you were coming over." As she got closer, she had eyes for nothing but my penis. "I'd give you a hello hug, but I smell."

She certainly did, of grass and dirt and the sweaty August sun. I shrugged, suppressing another tremble as Vickie slowly and carefully gnawed on my balls. "I don't mind," I said mildly. "You're looking good, Kaylen." She watched me take another drink, and then she was standing right beside me. I felt her sweat on my thigh. She watched us for a few more seconds, thoughtful.

"Huh. Well thanks, Mr Wolfe." She dropped a soaked shirt onto the coffee table and nudged Alicia with her foot. "I need a shower. Vick, you should let him cum soon, so that he can recharge while I'm in there." She grinned again and then looked at my face. "Or you can just come join me in the bathroom, Mr Wolfe. You can wash my back for me, maybe fuck me in the ass; that kind of thing." She snickered, then turned to go. As she was mincing across the living room, she swept the sports bra over her head and the shorts down her sticky legs; I felt my mouth go dry at the sight of her naked body from behind, the strength in her supple back, the perfection of her smoothly moving butt, the fine even taper of her legs; I felt my dick twitch. "Save some for me, Mr Wolfe," she flirted over her shoulder, walking now in nothing but her tall socks.

Alicia was watching my face through the phone, grinning wickedly. "She's a force of nature, huh?"

"A real piece of work," I agreed, my mind still full of her sweaty ass. "She always was."

Alicia gave a dry laugh. "You have no idea. Remember, you're not the first of her teachers she's seen naked." She winked. "Me neither, as you know."

"Or me." Vickie paused in her penile ministrations long enough to sink back on her heels and join in the conversation, keeping me on edge with one hand sliding slowly up and down my shaft and the other lodged in my asshole. "I fucked a former teacher once. It got me fired, but it was so worth it." She bent forward and kissed the tip of my dick. "Older men turn me on, lucky for you."

"Lucky for me," I agreed fervently, taking another swallow of my drink. Alicia got smoothly to her feet, her body sprightly and feline.

"Want a refill?"

"Yes please," I shrugged. I had no idea how late I'd stay, but I figured I had several hours at least before I had to drive home. "It's delicious."

Alicia's smile was broad and genuine. "Glad you like it. Here; keep filming." She pressed my phone into my hand, then spun and moved her pastel, fluid ass into the kitchen. I admit, I enjoyed the sight.

"They're hot," Vickie observed from down below. She frowned. "I'm a little jealous that they know you so well."

"Jesus." This girl had just given me a rimjob, for God's sake. "In some ways, you know me better."

"Well, I guess that's true," she admitted, and then she winked. "My jaw's getting tired. Where do you want to put your cum, Chris?" She asked the question with quiet, confident sexiness, arching her back to let her little breasts, now bright pink, jiggle as much as they could. "Do you want it all over my little titties? Or should I suck it down like a fucking milkshake?" Her finger made a complicated motion inside my butt. "Inquiring minds want to know."

Alicia's voice floated unexpectedly from the kitchen. "It'll make a better video if he shoots it on your chest," she called. "That's what Andre and I found, anyway."

"Andre's her boyfriend," Vickie explained quietly. "He's a fucking hottie. You should hear them at night." She licked me again, root to tip, and then arched over and went on the attack, a final sprint to the finish, her mouth a finely tuned machine calibrated to pull my sperm out as efficiently as possible.

"He's a beast," Alicia confirmed as she returned from the kitchen. She pondered. "Actually, I've got a video somewhere of him and me. That is," she added, with a self-deprecating chuckle, "if you even want to see a video of me fucking..." I couldn't believe the strange new world I was living in now, and I shook my head as Vickie sped up her efforts and lashed me with her tongue.

There's no way to describe how odd it was to finish a stupendous blowjob with Alicia Romano plopped down beside me on the couch, watching curiously. She brought two cups, one filled with water, which she placed on the coffee table next to Kaylen's stinky shirt. Then she curled up on the seat just beside me, her warm and barely-dressed body pressing against my right arm while she rested her head on my shoulder, an excellent fit, the two of us watching Vickie's smoothly bobbing head on her graceful neck as though we were out at a movie. On impulse, I threw an arm casually across Alicia's shoulders. She giggled. "You know, you should really get rid of that facial-hair bullshit. Did someone tell you it looked good or something?"

"Yes, actually." My wife.

"Huh." Alicia contemplated me, then shook her head. "Shave it off."

"Okay."

"This is fun," she whispered in my ear, the smell of roses rising from her hair and body, and the end was near now; the girls both felt it in the tightening of my hand on Alicia's bare shoulder, the twitch of my anus around Vickie's invading finger. "I can't believe this."

"Me neither." I heard the breathless strain in my voice, the distance, and then Vickie's finger stabbed up and I was erupting into her mouth, feeling like a solid rod was coming out of my dick. Vickie was up and off me at once, leaning back, her face a wide-eyed mask of desire as she tipped my dick down and aimed it at herself.

"Yeah," Alicia muttered into my ear. "Cum all over that whore." She was trembling within the circle of my arm, and I was trembling with the power of Vickie's mouth, and I gave three or four strangled grunts as I felt the awesome rush of my orgasm, watching myself splatter Vickie's pale bare flesh, seeing pearly white streaks on her nipples, across her lips, in her hair. She ended up panting, flushed, and gorgeous, dripping semen as her hand slowly and calmly tugged on my overworked shaft.

I sighed a shuddering, flighty sigh as I leaned back again, Alicia unraveling herself from beside my body and leaning in to get better footage of my deflating cock in close-up. My balls felt suddenly flat and lifeless to me. I breathed deeply, sipping at my drink, feeling like an absolute lech as I watched Vickie sit down on the floor to give her knees a rest. She wiped absently at where my cum had plastered her chest, licking her fingers curiously. She caught me staring at her. "What?" She smiled, the dimples deep and adventurous. "I think you liked that."