Summer Fire Ch. 2

Story Info
The heat continues for Billy.
1.2k words
4.29
73.2k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 06/28/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have I ever told you about Mrs. Meyer? She's the woman I sit next to on the production line. She's older than me, about the same age as Aunt Rose: a real Dolly-character .. huge breasts, thin waist, blonde hair and a terrible dirty laugh. She takes the piss out of me rotten, and is always touching me up, stroking my cock under the bench, rubbing her breasts across my head as she leans over me.

I find her a real turn-on, but I have to be really careful. The other women have got eyes like hawks. One day I stood up from behind the production line and they saw my erection. They all pointed and laughed at me and ribbed me about it for a week. That didn't stop Mrs. Meyer, though. I just have to be more careful.

Yesterday, that was Wednesday. That was the day I got home and found Aunt Rose masturbating. I'd not been able to stop thinking about it, and carried a raging hard-on all day. Luckily no one but Mrs. Meyer spotted it.

The funny thing was, Mrs. Meyer remained distant all morning. Quiet. Almost ignoring me, which is very unlike her. Mind you, the heat in the factory was unbearable, even with the air-conditioning flat out. This had to be the hottest summer ever.

At lunchtime, Mrs. Meyer stood up and went over to join the other women. I finished packing my last box and slipped into the toilets. I was desperate for a wank. Thinking about what happened with me and Aunt Rose yesterday was making me really horny.

But once inside the men's toilets, I got a real surprise. Mrs. Meyer was in there too.

But my erection didn't subside.

She was leaning against the cubicle door, looking at me in a strange way.

"Mrs. Meyer .... " I stuttered, "what are you ....?" My eyes flicked towards the door, thinking that someone might come in, but then I remembered. There's only a couple of us guys at the factory anyway, and those other two were off today. I was the only guy there apart from Mr. Snafe ... and, well, you can't really include him.

My voice trailed off. As I looked at her, I realised that she was slowly unbuttoning her work-coat.

"This heat makes me horny.." she said. "Make you horny too, doesn't it?"

She looked down at the way my cock was trying to burst out of my shorts.

"So you don't mind if I cool off a little?"

She continued to unbutton her work coat, then she flicked it back and put her hands on her hips.

"So whaddya think?" she said, with a smile on her lips. She was beautiful, her large breasts barely covered by a black lacy bra, and her bush sneaking out either side of her thong.

"You're ... lovely... " I gulped. I felt blood rush into my head, and somehow I couldn't breathe. Suddenly it felt hotter than it had before.

"Come over here." she ordered. I walked towards her, and she reached for my hands and put them on her breasts.

"You like breasts don't you, Billy? I've seen you looking down the women's overalls. How d'ya like mine?"

"They're gorgeous," I mumbled. She pulled me closer until my face was a few inches from them. Then she reached behind her back and unclipped her bra. As it fell away, her breasts tumbled into my face. Just like the dream I've had so many times.

"Go on, suck'em," she said. I felt her hands groping amongst my shorts.

"Come on Billy, yes!! That's right, suck them, lick them, mmmmmmmmm that's nice...."

And as she moaned and sighed at my feverish sucking, I felt her slip my shorts down and pull out my cock. During work she was always playing with me, but somehow this was better. This was real, and I knew she was getting a real hit off touching my fat, pulsating cock.

So while she pulled and twisted and played with me, I sucked on her nipples and licked all over those wonderful hanging breasts.

Then I moved my free hand down and slipped underneath the elastic of her thong. My whole hand crept underneath, and my fingers found her hot wet slit.

"Yes....." she moaned in my ear. "Touch me Billy, make me cum...."

I slipped two fingers inside her and smelt her virulent sex as I pumped her. She was so wet she squelched.

"Yes, you naughty boy! Finger fuck me yes! yes! yes!"

She pumped her arse into my hand, and her breasts jiggled in my face.. Soon she was groaning in my ear, and I felt her twitch and spasm as the orgasm shook her.

"Yessssssssssss" she hissed. "Oh Billy you're so good. Just like your Aunt Rose told me you would be."

The fact that she had been talking about me with Aunt Rose gave me a real kick. Hell, I was so horny, I needed to cum myself now. I pumped and pushed into her fist.

"Shhhhh! Not so fast" she whispered. "Calm down, wait."

And with that she dropped to her knees and took my cock in both hands. I looked down at her.

"Let's see if I'm as good at this as Rose is......? she said, looking up at me with a lusty smile.

Then she licked her lips and opened her mouth. She slid down over me, and took me deep inside.

Then she pulled back, sliding along the full length of me. She slid me out and ran her tongue over the slit. I felt a cool wave of electricity shiver through me.

"Mmmmmm you like that!" she said. "Now let me make you cum."

She slid her fist up and down me as she spoke.

"I want you to cum all over me, Billy. Don't fight it. Let yourself cum!"

My cock was dark and shiny, and she wanked me four, five more times with her fist and then slipped her lips over me again.

She slurped fast up and down the length of my cock, and her fist pumped me too. Then when I was slippery with her saliva, she wanked me fast and furious until I couldn't hold back any more.

"Mrs........" I started, but suddenly my legs almost gave way, I let out a groan and my cum rushed up and splattered out of me. It flew into her open mouth, her hair, and trickled down her chin.

"Come on Billy," she husked. "Yes, do it! Do it!"

Then she sucked on me again, drinking down the last few drops.

"You're a good boy..." she said as she kissed and licked my still-swollen cock. "Rose was right. You DO like to cum!"

"But you won't tell Aunt....." I said. Hell! I suddenly could see myself getting into trouble for this.

"What Rose and I discuss together is between her and me...." said Mrs. Meyer, standing up and buttoning up her work-coat. "Now you just stay in here and see if you can have another wank while I go and clean myself up." And then she was gone.

She was right! Just thinking about her and my Aunt Rose talking together turned me on again. I looked at myself in the mirror, seeing how big and hard I had grown again. I would give anything to overhear their conversation.

The image of big busty Mrs. Meyer, and my gorgeous Aunt Rose together, gave my cock a twitch, and soon I was watching myself wanking to another huge orgasm.