Summer Heat

Story Info
Rosy tries to cool off but she ends up red hot instead.
1.3k words
3.46
50.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hot in the living room but even hotter in the bedroom, so Rosy had decided to sleep on the floor on the cushions from the sofa. Perhaps watching television would allow her to drift off to sleep. She was in the house alone, so she only had on a pair of panties. The tank top she usually wore was even too warm, so she'd even shed that. Laying there nearly naked, her 40D chest was damp from the heat. Eventually her eyes began to get heavy and she fell asleep with the sounds of the tv still droning away.

Suddenly she awoke, but was so disoriented. She was being carried over someone's shoulder, down a set of stairs, through a door and flopped down on bed, and then she was left alone.

So hazy, like someone had drugged her. She looked around, but it was a very sparse room. A bed with posts, strange looking walls, a chest,

mirrors on the ceiling. She tried to move but her limbs felt heavy, though, she was aware and could feel sensation.

She heard heavy footsteps and the door was flung open. A very big man came in carrying a bag. He set the bag down and walked to the bed looking down onto her nearly naked body.

He was dressed in black leather chaps, vest and had a mask that just covered around his eyes. For a moment the thought, how could he be dressed like that it's so hot, but it wasn't hot. It was actually very chilly. She realized as she looked up at her reflection. Her nipples were hard.

He didn't speak, but reached out and got two pillows... I'm going to die; He's going to smother me. She tried to move but her attempts were feeble. Suddenly a deep, growling voice came from the man. "You're not going anywhere."

He moved her like a rag doll and flipped her over on belly pulled her to the edge of the bed, stuffing the pillows under her hips so her ass stuck up in the air.

Rosy started to cry. "Stop crying, I haven't given you a reason to cry yet." She stopped. He was rummaging in the bag, but she couldn't see what he was pulling out.

She heard a click and something cold and metallic against her skin. Her panties were being cut off her. Suddenly she felt something cold and wet being rubbed around her tight little asshole, and without warning something was shoved up her ass. It was big, and she gasped, and started crying again.

"I said, no crying, but since you can't obey I'll have to punish you." A large hand came down across her pale white ass, making her scream out." Scream as loud as you want, no one can hear you. It's soundproof" He spanked her again and again. Then moved his hand and began again. It burned, but now it hurt even more. Whatever he'd stuck up her ass, the spanking was making it go in even further and the pressure was stretching her ass open even more.

"Now tell me to fuck you.If you don't this will only get worse."

Stammering out "F-f-f-fuck me."

"Fuck me what?....and call Me Sir, and you'd better beg for it."

"Fuck me Sir. Please,please fuck me.I need to be fucked."

He pulled her closer to the edge of the bed, pulled her legs further apart, and put more pillows under her. Now He could see her pink little pussy.

"MMmmmmmmm,you're wet you little slut. You really do want to be fucked." He walked to the end of the bed, between her spread legs and rubbed his cock up and down the crack of her red ass. She whimpered a little and he took the head of His cock and put it to her wet pussy lips. With one swift motion he entered her pussy and bottomed out.

He was not a small man. She screamed out in pain.

He ignored her screams and kept fucking her hard, slapping her ass then holding onto her hips. Despite the pain, she was getting excited. What had he done to her?

Now she was craving it, screaming with every thrust, but now really was begging with him to fuck her, begging him not to stop. What had he given her? She felt so wild, so wanton.

He reached down and bit her neck. "Cum you little whore. Cum for Me." And she did. Over, and over, in waves, despite how it had started. He pulled out of her and jacked his cock, spewing cum all over her bare ass, rubbing it into the red hot skin of her ass.

She fell into a deep black hole and felt, heard, and saw nothing.

Her eyes fluttered open and she realized it was in her own bed and the sunlight was filtering through the curtains. As she tried to raise up from the bed, she hurt practically all over, mostly below her waist. She gasped and hollered out. She fell back on the pillow beside her lover and whimpered.

The yell woke him. "Are you ok baby?"

"I don't know, everything hurts and my head feels fuzzy. I don't think I can sit up, I hurt down there so much."

He helped her roll over and raised the covers and looking underneath. "Oh baby, I didn't realize, I'm so sorry."

"What, what's wrong? Why are you sorry?"

"You don't remember last night, do you?"

"I had some strange dreams, but I honestly don't remember much of anything, no. It was hot, so I went downstairs and lay down on the floor because it was cooler."

Concern showed on his face. "Just a minute baby girl, I'll be right back."

He disappeared for a few minutes and reappeared with cool packs and a bottle of baby lotion. He began applying the cool packs to her ass and one between her legs. He was very gentle, but she still gasped and whimpered.

"We played last night. It was one of your fantasies. Always said you wanted to be taken forcibly by a stranger, and you would have no control. So last night I took you to the basement. Mind you I made a few changes down there that you didn't know about, but we were here."

"Why don't I remember?"

His voice trembled a bit. "You also said it would be fun to be drugged. So, when I came home and you woke up I slipped you something. I didn't realize how it would effect you. I'm so sorry little girl."

He removed the cold packs and rolled her to face him. "I didn't realize I'd been that rough." He started carefully applying lotion to sooth where he'd spanked her and around where he'd entered her.

"I wish I could remember. Did I enjoy it?".

"I filmed it. Do you want to see it? You were so hot, wonderful,you screamed and screamed."

"Yes, I want to see it Daddy." Her Daddy Dom.....He was always so careful not to hurt her beyond the pleasure point. She knew He didn't intend to really hurt her."Maybe we can watch

it and You can play with my titties. They don't hurt.

He smiled and rubbed her nipples with the cool packs until they stood out straight and hard and the skin around them puckered. He loved her titties. He lay down and suckled at one tit while his large fingers played with the other.

They watched the scene unfold as it had the night before. Between the moaning and screaming on the

tv she could hear him happily lapping and sucking her tit....then switched tits and suckled at the other. She rubbed her Daddy's back softly and smoothed his hair, and even though it still hurt, she watched herself with Him on the television and could feel dampness begin between her legs."

Muffled from between her ample tits he said "I love you, My little girl."

"I love You too Daddy." As she smiled and cuddled Him even closer to her.