Summer Heat Continues 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedheat
marriedheat
868 Followers

"I fucked Jeanie's ass in the shower," I said as I pushed my hard cock in, up to my balls.

Heather gasped, pulled her head away from Jeanie's cunt, and yelled, "YOU DID WHAT?"

By that time, I had pulled all the way out.

"I FUCKED JEANIE IN THE ASS IN THE SHOWER!" I said louder as I again shoved my cock into her cunt up to my balls.

"I heard you the first time. You don't need to yell."

I could feel Jeanie's tongue on Heather's clit as I started pounding my wife's defenseless pussy. I could hear Jeanie softly laughing at my way of breaking the news.

"You fucked Jeanie's ass? In the shower?" Heather said with shock in her voice.

"Balls deep, babe," I answered. "Holy fuck, it was intense."

I could hear the disappointment in Heather's voice as she said, "I thought I would be your first back there." I felt a little badly that she seemed jealous.

"We tried it before, baby. You wouldn't let me, and you've not shown any interest since," I said. I slowed my rhythm as I felt the need to be more consoling.

"Well, it scared me, but I thought at some point, we'd try it again. You never asked again, and I've not brought it up."

"Are you saying you'd be willing to try it again?" I asked.

"Well, I'm sure it's something worth discussing," she replied. "Was It really as amazing as you make it sound?"

I started to answer but didn't get the chance.

"FUCK YEAH!" Jeanie blurted. "AND THEN SOME! GOD, I was squirting all over your shower."

"Damn, babe, I wish it would have been me for your first ass fuck," Heather said in a disappointed voice.

"If I'd have known you were still interested, I would've waited. I'm sorry baby."

"Why don't you make it up to me ... right now," she whispered.

"Wow! Seriously?" I asked.

"Well, since Jeanie is here with us and she just did it, maybe she can help me get past my fears. I've always wanted you to be happy. Being that your cock just got harder and bigger, I'd say fucking my ass would make you very happy."

"I'M IN!" Jeanie shouted with a laugh from below.

Laughing at Jeanie, I replied, "Well, if you're serious, I'm in too. Fucking two asses in one day? Yeah, I'm in."

I continued sliding in and out of Heather's very wet pussy until she slid forward and rolled onto her back, leaving me kneeling over Jeanie with her face directly below my throbbing cock. She grabbed it and started to lick it when Heather sat up and pushed me to the other side. "Hey! None of that. That cock is for my ass," she teasingly scolded Jeanie and me.

Jeanie and I laughed at Heather's sudden burst of control. She was usually more reserved and willing to follow along.

"So, what first? How do I get past the fear of having that monster in my ass?" Heather asked.

Jeanie sat up and kissed Heather with open mouth and tongue sharing their juices. As they kissed, Jeanie placed a hand on Heather's chest and gently pushed her back until Heather had to reach back to brace herself from going over backward. Heather repositioned her legs out from under her and spread them wide as Jeanie guided them apart.

"First, you need some warm up," Jeanie replied. "The fear won't leave until you realize how good it feels. So, the key is to accept the fear and focus to control it and relax. Trust me, when Nick started pushing that monster in my ass, it hurt. It hurt like hell. But he was so sweet and gentle. He talked me through it and helped me remain focused on the pleasure."

"Okay, how do I get ready and relax when you just told me it hurt like hell?"

"Focus on this," Jeanie replied. "It hurt like hell because I wasn't relaxed. I thought I was relaxed, and during the foreplay, I was relaxed. But when I felt his head on my asshole, I tensed up. If you can stay focused and relaxed at the beginning, you'll avoid most of the pain I felt. It'll probably still hurt until you get used to what feels like a big bowel movement trying to find its way back inside but when the pain subsides, oh, fuck, the pleasure."

"Where do we start?" Heather asked.

"Lie back, bestie," Jeanie replied, "and we'll get you ready."

"Heather, baby," I started. "Are you sure about this?"

Heather looked at me. I could see the longing in her eyes. I could also see pain. She was suddenly emotional.

"Baby, I haven't been fair to you," she began, tears welling up in her eyes. "We've been married a long time. You once told me that if I ever had any sexual fantasies, you would go all in for me." She started to cry. "I have never returned that gift to you." Tears rolled down her cheeks. "It's time I give you the same promise. Whatever fantasy you may have, I'll go all in to make sure you get what you desire."

My eyes became misty as I looked down at my beautiful bride. I had waited for her to give me that promise. I didn't expect the promise to be made but her not making it had been difficult for me over the years. I didn't know if I could ever trust her with my deepest, darkest fantasies. The walls had been built over time and since we had discovered our love with Jeanie and Rob, the walls were growing smaller, but still, they existed.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I leaned in and kissed my Heather. Even though we were both naked, highly aroused, and had Jeanie lying naked with us ready to help Heather lose her backside virginity, our kiss wasn't about sex. It was a loving, passionate kiss of two souls bound together for eternity by love and respect. It was a soul-shattering kiss of deep devotion. Heather's arm moved around my neck and pulled my head closer as we shared a very intimate moment. Jeanie was nowhere to be found in our world in that moment. Just two lovers, with total intimate trust and love.

We broke the kiss and hugged each other for what seemed like a few seconds but were jarred back to the present when Jeanie smacked both our asses at the same time. "ARE WE ASS FUCKING OR HAVING A HARLEQUIN MOMENT?" she yelled. "You two watch too much Hallmark. DAMN!"

With arms still wrapped in each other, we both pulled back, looked deep into each other's eyes, and in unison softly said, "I love you," then smiled.

I turned to Jeanie and yelled, "LET THE ASS FUCKIN BEGIN!"

******

"Do you want to try it here or in the shower?" I asked Heather.

"Well, I'd hate to gross either of you out. A shower would probably be good before we start," she replied. "Where we finish is up for grabs."

I sat up and pulled Heather up. Jeanie slid off the bed with us and we all went into the bathroom. I turned the water on while Heather fetched some clean towels. Jeanie came over to me as I was adjusting the temperature, reached around and stroked my hard cock and whispered, "You are one sick and lucky bastard."

I turned to her, kissed her softly and replied, "Takes one to know one."

We all stepped into the shower. Jeanie and Heather were soon all over each other again. I guess I interrupted their earlier tryst and they hadn't quite finished with each other. I moved in close to them as they stood face to face making out, bodies pressed together. I managed to squeeze my cock between their bellies and put an arm around each of their backs.

I reached for the soap and began giving Heather the same attention I had given Jeanie earlier. Starting with her lower back, I moved up to her shoulders then back down across her ass cheeks leaving a trail of suds. Jeanie joined in and soon we were both softly caressing Heather's entire body, front, and back. I focused on her back and ass while Jeanie rubbed and pinched her breasts and nipples while also running her fingers through her slit. Heather could only moan as we attended to her quivering body.

I decided Jeanie should be the one to probe Heather's ass since she had already had the experience and would probably be more in tune with what felt good. I turned Heather to face me pointing her ass at Jeanie. Jeanie looked at me and I signaled to her with my eyes that she would be in charge. She nodded and moved her hands down to caress Heather's ass.

I pulled Heather into my body and kissed her deeply as my hands explored her breasts, tummy, and cunt. I could feel Jeanie's fingers rubbing around her perineum and pucker as I slowly inserted two fingers into her pussy. Heather moaned into my mouth.

Suddenly, I felt Jeanie's finger on the other side of the thin wall separating bowel from the vagina. Heather jumped, and her eyes flew open. She gasped and held her breath for a moment. 'Moment of truth' I thought.

"Oh fuck," she managed. "Fuck me. That feels good." I could feel Jeanie moving in and out of her ass. Each time she pressed in, Heather inhaled with a gasp. As she pulled out, Heather exhaled. "OH WOW! Fuck, Jeanie. Don't you dare stop."

"You like that?" Jeanie whispered in her ear.

"Fuck, yes I love it," Heather sighed.

"Try this," Jeanie said and I felt a second finger join the first.

"OOOOOH! FUCK! YES!"

Jeanie looked at me with surprise. I simply nodded my approval.

"Oh my god, Jeanie. Does it feel this good with a cock in there?" Heather asked.

"Mmmmm hmmmm. If you stay focused on relaxing your ass for him, yes," she replied as she continued finger fucking her ass as I finger fucked her cunt.

Heather looked me in the eyes. "I can't wait, baby. Fuck my ass right now. I want your cock in my ass." Heather reached behind her, grabbed Jeanie's hand and pulled her fingers out. She turned her ass to me, grabbed my cock and placed the head at her asshole.

"Push it in. All the way in. Don't go slow. I want your big cock buried in my ass," Heather demanded.

"Fuck, babe, you sure. It could hurt," I protested.

"NICK! PUSH YOUR COCK IN MY ASS! NOW! FUCK MY ASS!"

I didn't argue. I pushed in. She pushed her ass down on me and in less than a second, my balls slapped her pussy. I was balls deep in my wife's virgin ass.

"OOOOOOH MY FUCKIN GOD!" Heather yelled. I thought I better hold for a moment to let her adjust. Heather thought different.

"FUCK ME, NICK! FUCK MY ASS! MY GOD, IT FEELS SO GOOD! POUND MY ASS!" I started to pull out slowly, but she yelled again, "FUCK MY ASS NICK! HARD! FAST! POUND YOU COCK IN MY ASS! NOW!"

I started to pound her. My balls slapping her cunt on every stroke. Jeanie could only watch with wide-eyed wonder. I held Heather's hips as I pounded her virgin ass. Jeanie slid her hand between Heather's legs and began finger fucking her cunt and rubbing her clit. Had I not already cum, I wouldn't have lasted long but I could feel my orgasm building.

Heather exploded. "FUCK! YES! GOD I'M CUMMING! FUCK MY ASS, BABY!"

Heather suddenly stopped. "FUCK! I NEED MORE!" She pulled off my cock, grabbed the hand-held shower head and began rinsing us all off. When all the soap was down the drain, she turned the water off, grabbed my cock and Jeanie's arm and pulled us out of the shower. We dried quickly, and she moved us to the bed.

"Lie down on your back," she ordered me. I complied. "Jeanie, over there," she said pointing to my opposite side around my knees. Jeanie moved to her place, looked at me and mouthed, "What's she doing?" I shrugged my best "I have no clue".

Heather opened a drawer on her nightstand, reached in and pulled out a double head dildo and some lube. It was close in girth as my cock but looked to be about 15" long with a nice cock head on both ends.

"Where the fuck did that come from?" I asked.

"I bought it last week thinking I would use it with Jeanie at some point," she replied. "Who knew that we could both use it with her. I'm gonna ride your cock in my ass, and Jeanie is going to fuck my cunt with this nice fellow. You two are gonna double fuck me."

"Where the hell did you come from and what have you done with my wife?" I asked with a shocked smile.

She gave me an evil smile as she squeezed lube on her hand. She reached down and slathered the lube all over my cock. She then straddled me reverse cowgirl and reached for my cock. Jeanie beat her to it and held my cock in place as Heather literally dropped herself fully onto me. I was again balls deep in her ass.

"OH FUCK! I may never let you fuck my cunt again." She pulled up and dropped a few times. "God that is fucking amazing. I can't believe I waited so long."

After eight to ten strokes, she stopped. Heather leaned back into me and placed her hands on my chest. "Jeanie, feed that thing into my cunt." Jeanie reached for the lube but Heather stopped her. "You won't need that," she exclaimed.

She was right. I could feel Heather's pussy juice running down my balls. She was literally dripping with desire.

Jeanie placed the head of the dildo at Heather's entrance and pushed it in. Heather and I both moaned as it moved up and into her hot box. When it was up against her cervix, Heather lifted off my cock a few inches. "Okay, Jeanie. Fuck me while I ride this cock."

Jeanie wasted no time. It took several strokes but soon we were all in sync. My cock, like a piston, in and out of Heather's ass as Jeanie kept in time with the dildo in her cunt. Heather, still leaning back against me, was muttering something incoherent as I simply tried to keep up. With her tight ass gripping my cock, and the dildo rubbing against it through the thin wall, I was in heaven.

I felt Jeanie move as the dildo suddenly lost sync with my cock. We both stopped for a minute with my cock fully inside Heather's ass.

"Fuck, Jeanie," Heather moaned. "What the hell?"

Jeanie again reached for the lube. This time, she squirted some onto her hand and lubed the other end of the dildo.

"I want some of this," she said.

She moved over my legs in reverse cowgirl and slid the dildo into her ass. Heather, seeing she would have to do something different, moved her right hand up in front of her, grabbed the middle of the dildo and started fucking herself and Jeanie. I could do nothing for the moment but feel my wife slide herself back and forth on the dildo, listen to her and Jeanie moaning, and enjoy the feeling.

"Oh yes," I heard Jeanie moan. "Fuck my ass, Heather."

"Fuck! Oh my god, this feels so fuckin good," Heather replied.

Heather leaned back a little giving me some room to move. While she pushed the dildo in and out of herself and Jeanie, I started to fuck her ass again. For the next few minutes, sounds of sexual satisfaction were emanating from our bedroom.

Jeanie suddenly slipped off the dildo and crawled off the bed. "Don't either of you cum before I get back," she demanded and left the room.

"She didn't say we couldn't fuck," I said, and Heather began raising and lowering her ass on me again while sliding the dildo in and out of pussy. In a few minutes, Jeanie was back with her phone. She tapped it a few times, smiled, and climbed back on the bed. Heather and I had to stop as she, again, straddled my legs, this time facing Heather. She grabbed the dildo and fed it into her cunt.

"Heather, raise up so I can see Nick's cock," she directed. Heather raised up. Before Jeanie could do anything, she flopped back down on me.

"Damn it. Raise back up and don't move, bitch!" she demanded with a smile. "Horny fucker."

When Heather was in position, Jeanie took a few minutes to find the right angle and used her phone to snap a picture. "Okay, you can fuck now," she said. Heather slid down my shaft as Jeanie again moved off to the side. She continued fiddling with her phone as I felt Heather slamming down on my cock. I was so close to cumming I couldn't stand it. Heather grabbed the dildo and began pounding it in rhythm with her fucking.

"Oh fuck," Jeanie said. "Keep doing that." She again aimed the phone and pushed a button.

"I can't hold off any longer, baby. I'm gonna cum. You want it in your ass?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, babe. Fuck my ass and fill me with your hot cum. I've already cum several times. You go."

That was it. I shot my second load of the day into a second ass.

"PERFECT!" Jeanie exclaimed as we both came down from our orgasms.

She again fiddled with her phone, pressing buttons with an evil grin on her face.

Within a few minutes, her phone started making noise.

"What's up with the phone?" Heather asked between breaths. I already knew.

"I sent the first picture of you with Nick's cock in your ass and the dildo in both our cunts to Rob. Then when Nick started cumming, I recorded a video and sent it as well. I told him we need to do this with him. Rob is replying.

"What's the verdict?" I asked. I knew the answer.

"Look for yourself." She turned the phone to us revealing a picture of Rob's hard, meaty cock with his hand wrapped around it. Below the pic were the words, "Wow. I'm sure I can handle that."

****** TO BE CONTINUED ******

Please comment and vote. Ideas are always forming but if there's a direction you wish to see, make a comment so I can explore the possibilities. Thanks for reading.

marriedheat
marriedheat
868 Followers
12