Summer Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minutes must have drawn on when I found my arms wrapped about his neck. I was aggressively kissing this strangely sexual and assertive little man.

Mr. Joseph’s black hands now cupped the cheeks of my ass and massaged them through my skirt. Soon he’d pulled the skimpy skirt up and mauled my ass cheeks roughly, under the skirt.

I was so wet now...I was afraid what I might do with my demanding black superior, right there in a corner of the office—when suddenly, Mr. Joseph stopped, pulled away, and returned to his office.

I stood weak kneed and stunned at the abrupt end of his usage of me.

After attending to myself in the ladies room, I finished the day of work. I knew at the end of the day I should just leave and never come back. But, instead, I found myself entering Ward Joseph’s office to let him know I was leaving for the day.

It’s hard to explain what I was thinking about...I guess I wasn’t thinking. My body was just reacting...reacting to the power of this slight, but bullish, black man who had taken his blonde quarry—in just one day.

In my mind I thought briefly of Tommy, and hoped, if he ever found out, he’d forgive me.

“I’ll be leaving now, Mr. Joseph,” I said, meekly to the little black man bent over work papers.

“That’s fine, Heidi,” he said, without looking up. “But tomorrow I’d like you to leave the panty hose at home. I’m thinking a plaid skirt with knee high sox would look nice on you,” then he looked up at me, holding me in a grim glare, over the rims of his reading glasses. “Clear?”

After a long pause, in which I struggled not to tell him to go fuck himself, I heard my response, as if coming from someone else in the room:

“Yes, sir.”

Ward Joseph’s Story
Part 2

Monday morning, I took Heidi around and introduced her to Billy, my assistant and the other accountant.

Billy has a very inflated opinion of himself. But he is a good guy anyway. He ogled Heidi up and down while shaking her hand. I could see her trying to pull her hand away.

“Okay Billy, turn her loose,” I said. He leered at her suggestively as she moved away from him.

I took Heidi into my office and told her, “Anna is out for an operation. We need you to fill in for her duties. Anna is the company bitch. We only need one.” I was looking pointedly at her. “In other words, if bitchy is your attitude, leave it at home.”

I showed her around the rest of the office. My office is a converted residential building. With a few renovations, it had been made into a very comfortable office. As we moved through the building, I touched Heidi’s back, moving my hand down to her hips. Her hips felt just fine.

My head came up to just above her shoulders. I am not a tall, well-built man at all. As a younger man, it seemed as though rejection was my middle name because of my stature. In particular, there had been a stunningly beautiful white girl in college who was particularly mean. Her comments were barbed and cruel. There had been another white girl that I had hit it off with but after the remarks from the beauty, that white girl started shunning me. The black girls were no better.

Finally, in my senior year, I had met an older black woman who was working on her degree. She looked past my physical stature. I had always heard that us black men had super large penises and extra large balls. I knew I had a fat dick but not a particularly long one. She seemed to adore my dick. She would suck it and lick it for what seemed like hours.

I was hooked on older women, usually Black or Hispanic women. I shunned white women, even older ones who looked good. Until the explosion of STD’s, I would often hire older hookers for sex. Now, I either stroked my dick or when desperate, hired a hooker and wore a rubber. Many of the hookers demanded a rubber, so it worked out. I don’t care what they say though, safe sex or not, fucking with a rubber is not as good as riding bareback.

I had Heidi start filing folders in the file cabinets in my office. I watched as she bent over for the lower drawers. Her short skirt would ride up her hips, exposing her panty-covered ass. In time, she would learn to squat instead of bending over but right now, it wasn’t my place to instruct her on that. As the day progressed, the sight of her big titties jiggling under her sheer blouse and her sweet succulent ass had me on fire.

Lunchtime in the office was staggered so that someone would always be there to answer the phones. I had Heidi come to lunch with me. Our parking lot is behind the office. It is screened by shrubbery, which afforded privacy.

“What are we having for lunch Mr. Joseph?” Heidi inquired.

“Don’t know about you but I am having you for lunch,” I said.

She giggled nervously, but I was pretty damn sure she didn’t know how to react or what to think.

At lunch I made sure she had a few glasses of wine. On the way back I made my play. I was surprised too—the best looking girl I’d seen in years, yet she was pretty easy.

When we got back to the parking lot after lunch I unbuttoned her blouse, pushing her bra up so I could play with her titties. Then I pushed her head down into my lap and whipped out my dick. I’d waited years for this kind of opportunity with a good looking girl like this.

She hopped to her knees right there in the car and took my dick in her hand. She raised it up so she could lick my balls and the underside of my thick dick. I stroked her hair as she licked my dick. Then she took the head of it into her mouth. She had to stretch her lips a bit to get the head in. Once the crown was past her lips though, she took the rest of it in. I could see her cheeks drawing in as she sucked my dick.

It had always been a joke among Black men that White girls would rather suck a dick than fuck one. This girl was sucking like she was starving. I could feel the cum rising as she fondled my balls. I could see that she had my entire black dick in her mouth. The contrast between my black skin and her white skin was very erotic. My pubic hair is very gray. It contrasted sharply with the blonde hair on her head.

I was determined to cum in her mouth. I wanted her to swallow all of my cum. As the first blast of cum exploded in her mouth though, she pulled off my dick and a blast of cum went onto her blouse. She put it back into her mouth and sucked me until my balls were drained.

Finally, I was spent. She almost spat my dick out. I could see little drops of cum in the corners of her mouth. Her face was covered with shame as she realized that she had sucked and swallowed the cum from a short, fat black man. I had intended to manipulate her pussy so that she would cum but after seeing her face, I thought, fuck it. This bitch thinks she is hot shit. If she wants to work here, I will bring her out of that hot shit attitude.

“Put your titties back in your bra and straighten your clothes,” I said, pulling her close and wiping my dick on her blouse. As I sat there catching my breath, she discovered the blob of cum on her blouse. She didn’t have any tissue and I wasn’t going to give her my handkerchief. I could see the cum stain drying on her blouse. “Lunch is over,” I said nonchalantly.

For the rest of the day, every time I had occasion to get up from my desk, I would pat her ass, squeeze her tits or just fondle her body. She would try to turn away but I kept it up. Billy saw me a couple of times and gave me his shit-eating grin.

She was filing some papers in the little bedroom we called the filing room. The walls were lined with filing cabinets and storage boxes. As I came up behind her, I grabbed her tits from behind. I roughly pinched her nipples.

“Please Mr., Joseph,” she pleaded. “I just want to do this job. I need this job.”

“This is your job Heidi,” I explained. “Doing just as I tell you is your job. Do you understand?” She hesitated. “Answer me dammit!”

“Yes Mr. Joseph,” she stammered.

As I leaned toward her, my dick was rubbing up and down the crack of her ass. I kissed the nape of her neck I turned her around and started kissing her lips. I could hear Billy, the asshole, say, “Excuse me.” But I kept on kissing Heidi. At first, she resisted. But now, her resistance lessened much faster. I was manipulating her nipples, first one and then the other through her clothes. Suddenly, she threw her arms around my neck and started returning my kisses. Very passively at first, and then more passionately.

I reached around and grabbed her ass. I was massaging her ass cheeks through her clothes. She was responding now. It was as though she had somehow decided to give in to my ministrations. But my memory of how the white girl at college resurfaced. Heidi wasn’t the girl but she looked like her and my humiliation and remembrance of those times made me want to humiliate this girl beyond reason. I should’ve been ashamed of myself, but I wasn’t.

I abruptly stopped feeling her body and walked back to my office. I could tell that she was stunned by the sudden way I stopped feeling her body. Good, I thought. There’s lots more to cum little girl. For the rest of the day, I could sense her glancing at me every time she entered my office.
.
“Mr. Joseph,” Heidi said. “I’m leaving for the day.”

I could sense that she was deciding not to come back. But I wasn’t going to make it any easier.

“Good night Heidi,” I said, without looking up. “Are you familiar with Catholic School uniforms?” I asked her. “You know, plaid skirts and knee high socks?”

“Ye… yes sir,” she stammered.

“Good. Tomorrow, I want you to wear that outfit, without the panty hose,” I declared. “Oh, and I want you to wear a red bra. Understand?” I looked up at her with a no nonsense look.

She dropped her head and said, “I understand Mr. Joseph.”

“Good night Heidi,” I said, returning to my work. I wondered what her home life was like. Probably pretty good. A tall, fat-dicked white boy to go home to and let him comfort her. I bet she wouldn’t tell him what happened though. She would have to admit her enjoyment of things. With that, I chuckled as I finished up the day’s work.

Heidi’s Story
Part 2

After shopping for the skirt and sox, I arrived home to find Tommy slouched on the sofa watching a baseball game. He only briefly noticed the large stain on my blouse and asked about it. I told him I spilled some coffee and that was the last he said about it. After all, Tommy would never have thought in a million years that it was really a stain of my new black employer’s cum, which had drooled there from my chin after having sucked him off in the parking lot following lunch, would he?

Tommy also asked about all the new clothes I was buying; I told him I needed more clothes for work—period. He never mentioned it again. He was just glad I was paying the rent.

My mind boggled over the clothes bill, though. I was now starting to spend about a third of the money I was making on clothes to please and impress my new boss. It felt almost as if I were his whore and that dressing for him was now the main part of the job.

It was demeaning in a way...and yet it strangely excited me. I never dreamed I would react this way to being treated purely as a sex object—but I did. I felt sexier and more alive than I ever had before.

I got into the shower and turned on the burst of hot soothing water. Sitting along the rim of the tub, I thought back about all the black boys who had asked me out since junior high school. I had always turned them down. I never saw it as racist, but I just wouldn’t consider dating a black guy.

Now I wondered what, perhaps, I had missed. After all, if a pudgy, little, middle-aged man like Ward Joseph could do to me what he had, seemingly easily, done, then what might a healthy, ‘young buck’ do?

My mind went back and forth, as I wondered if maybe it was in fact Ward’s age that gave him the added confidence I found so difficult to resist. Perhaps it was older black men that were so difficult to say no to—whom were so over-sexed.

I remembered an African-American history teacher I had in one of my college classes, “The Black Experience.” Being brought up in a very conservative, very white family, I found him—and his views—arrogant and abrasive. Now as I remembered him, and how he strode confidently across the classroom as he lectured, I found my fingers diddling away at my clit. I could here his voice, barking out about injustice and the underlying pettiness and weakness of the white race, and, slowly, my thighs fell open wider, my fingers diddled faster. I imagined him glancing under my skirt as he lectured me on my prejudices and advantages, and my thighs spread ever wider.

Suddenly, the bathroom door burst open and in walked Tommy naked.

“Whoa! What goes on here? Is my girl horny or what?” he marveled.

Tommy got into the shower, his skin seeming paler than I’d remembered—almost sickly. His little pecker bounced out in front of him. It paled (no pun intended) in comparison to Ward’s thick, manly cudgel.

Tommy held me to him, our naked bodies against each other and kissed me.

I felt nothing.

I kissed back, but did not offer my tongue. Tommy’s tongue finally insisted. I opened my mouth to him, and as his tongue played in my mouth I realized I had never rinsed out since kissing Ward and, for that matter, since fellating him.

Tommy was now running his tongue over the remains of my black employer’s saliva and cum.

I started giggling, it seemed all so insane to me, both how much my life had changed in the last two days, and the situation of my fiancé now tonguing from my mouth the remains of a middle-aged, black man’s seed.

“What’s so funny?” Tommy asked, annoyed.

“Nothing. Let’s get out...” I responded. He could tell I wasn’t into his attempt at sex. He pouted the rest of the night, drinking beer and watching baseball.

I spent the evening doing my nails and trying on my new outfit, trying to figure out how sexy I could look for Mr. Ward Joseph...the new man in my life.


The next day I showed up to work in my extra short, plaid skirt; red, knee-high sox; and shear, white blouse. Under the blouse I wore a red brassiere that could be seen through the blouse and was cut very low, exposing my prominent cleavage.

In my hair, I wore a red ribbon. I was dressed as the perfect Catholic school girl for Mr. Ward Joseph, my black boss...the man who was, in effect, paying my rent. I had learned all too well that he was not a man to be fooled with and I most definitely wanted him to be pleased with me.

When I entered his office, a big smile spread across Mr. Joseph’s face.

“Damn, girl! You sure take direction well, don’t you?” he said with his grin still beaming. I think he half expected I would never show up at work again. Now here I was, and dressed provocatively—just the way he’d instructed.

“Come to Daddy!” he said, arms wide, implying I come sit on his lap.

I did. Immediately Ward’s hands stroked my bare thighs, and then slid up under my skirt and between my thighs.

There was no longer any pretense or foreplay involved. My thighs spread easily for him and I, in fact, longed to feel his fingers stroking the swollen lips of my vagina.

“You like to dress for Daddy, don’t you, Heidi?” he whispered, lewdly into my ear.

“Yes...” I whispered back.

“Yes what, baby?”

“Yes...Daddy.”

Just then Billy walked into Ward’s office and stopped short in his tracks at the sight of us. I quickly shut my thighs at the shock of the interruption...I still had some modesty. Unfortunately, my thighs clamped Mr. Joseph’s hand between them.

“Guess you caught me with my fingers in the cookie jar, Billy!” Ward laughed aloud, secretly proud to be caught in the situation in which we were found.

“Sorry, boss,” Billy smiled, and continued to stand there staring at his boss’ black hand, which appeared devoured between my thighs.

I turned my head away in embarrassment, my thighs still shut on Ward Joseph’s probing hand.

“Well, Billy, how can I help you, dude?” Ward asked the young assistant casually, his hand still engulfed between my thighs.

From there the two men started to carry on a brief conversation about some office issue. As they were carrying on there casual conversation, Ward began to stroke his hand between my thighs, as if it were the most natural thing in the world. He did it almost unconsciously, absent-mindedly, as they spoke.

Billy’s eyes were constantly darting down to observe his boss’ hand working slowly away between the young, blonde intern’s thighs.

It felt so good. And Billy had already witnessed so much.... Slowly, as they spoke, I let my thighs spread to facilitate Ward’s stroking between them. First, just a little, then they spread more...and more. After several minutes, I sat there on my black boss’ lap, head buried in his shoulder, thighs spread wide apart, as this domineering black man stroked my wet pussy...all right before another young—and now, very horny—black employee.

After several minutes, I could hear that Billy was sort of making things up now to prolong his stay in Ward’s office, watching his boss feel up the young blonde intern. The conversation had longer pauses and became ever more stilted, as Billy watched on, hungrily.

I could feel Ward begin to insinuate his fingers under the crotch of my damp panties. His fingers began to enter me. I moaned.

I heard Billy whisper, “Holy shit...!!!” as he watched Ward begin to finger me right in front of his young assistant.

“You know Billy, some times a man has to take opportunity where he sees it,” Ward Joseph said softly, as he worked two more fingers into my wet, slick pussy lips.

“I always take opportunities other men stupidly leave available,” Ward continued. The squishing of his fingers in my fast lubricating cunt could now be heard clearly, as he spoke to his young charge. Billy was silent.

“For instance, a young man lets his beautiful fiancé go to the marketplace to pay his way...well, I say that young man is white trash. She deserves better—and she’s gonna get it! Meaning ‘me’, of course,” he chuckled. This dominant man was now working his three thick fingers in and out of me more rapidly. I could smell myself thickly in the room...and I was rapidly approaching orgasm.

“I say, that young, gorgeous thing needs a Daddy...a black Daddy. One who’ll take care of her needs...all of them. And I aim to do that with Heidi, here. She’s gonna have ALL her needs taken care of by this black Daddy...aren’t you sweetheart,” he whispered to me.

I nodded my assent.

Then my orgasm came over me in waves...warm, warm waves. I moaned and whined and hugged Ward’s neck tightly. When it was over and I finally opened my eyes, I could see Billy still sitting there, eyes bugging out and slack jawed at what his boss had just done.

“Alright, baby doll. All done for now,” Ward said, as he patted my ass for me to get up and back to work.

As I stood up, Ward’s hand slid up the back of my thigh, under my skirt, and he pinched my ass.

“Heidi, you are truly Grade A meat, baby doll,” he said smoothly.

Then he turned me toward him, with my back to Billy, and lifted my skirt. Showing my bared ass to Billy (I had only worn a thong).

“What you think, Billy?” Ward inquired of the shocked employee.

Billy was stunned and silent, his pants tented out with an enormous hard-on.

“Well, grab some of that, dude,” Ward said, reaching around and squeezing an ass cheek.

Hesitantly, Billy reached out and stroked the smoothness of the fleshy cheeks in front of him. Then he began to pinch them.

“Damn!!!” Billy muttered. Then he leaned over placing his lips to my ass. He kissed my ass and then I felt his tongue trail a wet warm streak across my buttocks. It tickled.