Summer Hire Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked around, quickly coming back to her senses. She whispered to herself, "Oh shit! He's got to have heard that." She looked fearfully at the door, worried he would come storming into the room.

Then she looked back at her reflection in the mirror and laughed. She felt silly, sitting there naked, not allowed any underwear, wearing his collar and leash, and being worried about whether or not she was allowed to be sexual.

Picking up the second shoe again, she bent over and put it on. When she straightened back up, she carefully extracted the leash from between her labia. The whole lower end was coated in her slickness. Worried about being on time, she stood up quickly and found herself teetering for a moment on the sandals. They had a whisper thin sole, and the heels felt as though they were at least five inches tall. She caught her balance, realizing that she was also a little wobbly and lightheaded from her orgasm.

Hurrying carefully into the bathroom, she washed off the leash and touched up her make-up. She poked her head back out to check the time and decided she could afford a minute to dry off the chain. Checking her appearance in the mirror, she grinned at the wanton image reflected back -- naked except for expensive black "fuck me" heels, black leather collar, and a chain. She noticed the light glistening off her wet labia, which were still engorged and spread open.

She quickly reached to grab some Kleenex but stopped herself in mid-reach. Straightening back up, she appraised her image in the mirror again. Deciding that her aroused state was perfectly in keeping with the outrageousness of the rest of her image, she went back into the bedroom to put on her dress.

After pulling the dress on, she turned back and forth in front of the mirror, confirming that it was nearly transparent, at least in the right light. Wearing it made her feel odd. It physically felt like a real dress. In her peripheral vision, when she caught her reflected image in one of the room's full-length mirrors, it looked like a real dress. When she looked more carefully, however, the fabric was only about as obscuring as pantyhose.

"Oh well," she thought as she fished the leash out from underneath the front of the dress, "it's not like we're going out clubbing. Hell, this doesn't even qualify as clubwear. It's way too pretty... and way more revealing than anything I'd wear, or anything I've ever seen someone else wear." She found herself wondering, though, what it might be like to wear something like this around other people. The leash and collar would almost be scarier to wear at a club than the dress. The shoes, though, she wanted to keep.

Walking out her bedroom door, she wondered for a moment what would happen when the summer was over. "Silly," she told herself, "my summer job hasn't even officially begun and I'm worrying about whether I can keep the clothes when I'm done."

Walking down the corridor, she heard a pot lid clanging in the kitchen. Delicious smells grew in strength, reminding her that she was starving. All her worries about the end of the summer vanished, pushed aside by her growling stomach and her fears about the start of her job.

12