Summer Hire Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a knowing smile, she took the claim ticket that he held out, but had momentarily forgotten. "Thank you," she whispered in a deliberately sultry voice, as she stepped past him. She was indeed grateful. His reaction had given her the boost she needed to feel secure in such blatant sexuality. She walked around the car to Erik, feeling far more confident in her heels. Taking his arm, they walked together into the restaurant.

A second valet stepped away from his stand and opened the restaurant's front door. Erik swept into a dark paneled foyer with Melissa, stopping at a small podium where a tuxedoed mâitre d' held a phone to his ear, scribbling something down. He glanced up, nodding to them welcomingly, and quickly finished his call. As he hung up, Erik said, "Richard, I'm sorry for not calling ahead. I was hoping we could drop in for a bit of dessert and perhaps some coffee."

The mâitre d' smiled widely and replied, "Certainly Master Erik. It is, after all, a Sunday evening. You have your choice of rooms."

"I think we'd like the patio. By the way, let me introduce Melissa." Erik turned to smile at her.

Richard took Melissa's free hand and bent over to briefly kiss it, "Enchanté, Miss Melissa. Welcome to our small world."

She smiled back, a touch uncertain, then answered, "I look forward to exploring it."

He released her hand to lead them inside, "Then, I hope we will not disappoint."

Erik chuckled, "How could you possibly, Richard?"

The mâitre d' shook his head, "Oh there are nights, Master Erik." He sighed as they walked down a heavily carpeted dark hallway. "Tonight, however, all is quiet."

He stopped at a set of curtained French doors on the left side of the hallway. Opening the doors, he waved the couple through. The first thing Melissa saw as she entered was a pudgy man sitting on the tiled floor of the courtyard, dressed only in a leather collar and leather shorts that were far too small. He was caressing the tall black boots of a striking woman who sat at a table sipping wine.

The sitting man looked towards them as they entered. Melissa saw the woman swing a riding crop down across the man's face. Tightening her grip on Erik's arm, she flinched a little as the crop struck with a "thwack." The man quickly returned his attention to his companion, mumbling, "I'm sorry mistress." Melissa didn't see any sign that the woman had noticed his apology before they had walked past the couple.

A little stunned, Melissa looked around the room. It was a two stories tall, filled with tables, two fountains, and trees in large ceramic planters. The ceiling was painted a velvety black, with a sprinkling of white pinpricks of light, which looked like stars. A narrow balcony encircled the room on three sides. She could hear birds somewhere distant. The whole feeling was remarkably like being outside at night.

There were only a few tables occupied. Most of the patrons seemed more normal than the first couple she had seen, although the women were dressed in more revealing outfits than she had ever seen in public, even while clubbing. Compared to racy clubwear, these women's outfits were clearly more expensive and refined, although like her own dress, their clothing left very little to the imagination. Two women she was passing on her left were seated together at a table in nearly transparent chiffon silk tops, with no bra or camisole underneath, although one of the women looked like she would have benefitted from some support. Melissa silently reprimanded herself, "Meow, bad kitty! No mean comments."

They walked past two aging gay men, both dressed in exaggerated black leather biker gear. Melissa tried hard to take everything in without staring.

As Richard walked them toward a table at the back of the patio, she heard a man call out, "Erik!" They turned to see a couple seated at a dark table under the balcony. The man waved pleasantly. He was very distinguished looking, dressed in a dark suit with gray hair and a goatee. The woman, Melissa realized, was naked except for a gold collar and three thin gold chains, two of which were attached to gold rings through her nipples. The third chain dropped straight down past her navel, disappearing behind the tablecloth. Melissa had a strong intuition about where the third chain was attached. She successfully squelched a negative reaction. Rings through one's nipples or clitoral hood had never appealed to her. She had always considered piercings to be too painful a form of decoration. Getting her ears pierced had hurt for days.

Erik waved back, "Hello Michael, Deborah." Nodding to Richard, Erik escorted Melissa over to the couple. Melissa noted that the woman's skin was dusky, somewhere between Mediterranean and African. She also saw that the man's shirt and tie were nearly as dark as his suit. He was deeply tanned.

Erik said, "It's wonderful to see you here tonight. May I introduce Melissa?"

The man stood as he replied warmly, with an oddly formal half-bow, "Good evening my dear."

Deborah reached out her hand to shake, "I'm so happy to see Erik with such a lovely companion."

Melissa took her arm from Erik and shook hands with the other woman. Deborah had a nice, firm grip. Melissa was bemused at how normal it seemed to be shaking hands with a beautiful naked woman in a restaurant. Melissa shook Michael's hand as well. He held onto her for a moment, patting her hand with his other hand and saying, "It is indeed very special to see Erik with you tonight."

There was a pause in which the couple seemed to expect Erik to say something in response, although he remained silent. Michael tried to cover over the pause by saying, "Please join us. We finished eating and were just chatting, but we'd be happy to enjoy your company while you eat."

Erik said, "Oh we've eaten too. We just dropped in for some dessert."

Deborah smiled broadly, "That's perfect, please join us. I'd love to get to know Melissa."

Erik chuckled quietly, "I suppose so. It's probably good that you two have a chance to meet each other. Be forewarned, however, this is our first night out."

Michael raised a questioning eyebrow. Melissa was momentarily jealous of his ability to raise only one eyebrow. She had tried practicing that trick for a long time in front of the mirror, but she never mastered the technique. With Michael, the gesture seemed perfectly natural.

Erik, however, ignored the implied question. He simply pulled a seat out for Melissa. The mâitre d', Richard, magically appeared at her elbow. He asked, "May I take your wrap, or do you wish to keep it?"

With a glance at Deborah, Melissa reached up to her wrap's tie and pulled it open. "Please take it. Thank you, Richard." He slipped the black silk from her shoulders and then quietly disappeared. Michael took in her lace-covered nakedness with an approving glance and gestured her to sit. With a smile, Melissa sat down, letting Erik push her seat closer to the table.

Erik sat down as well, although somewhat nearer to Michael than Melissa. The two men quickly fell into a detailed discussion of a business deal that they had both been considering. It was clear to Melissa that Erik did not want to be led into a discussion about their relationship, so she turned to Deborah.

While Melissa tried not to stare, it was hard to avoid noticing how gorgeous Deborah was. She had jet black hair and high cheekbones, with a strong nose and a luscious mouth. The thin gold chains hanging from her collar were beautifully accented against her dark skin tone. The two chains leading to her nipple rings draped in soft curves from her generous breasts.

Deborah smiled at her reassuringly, "It really is nice to see Erik with you. He has needed somebody in his life."

"I... I'm not sure exactly what I am... to him, I mean, at least right now. But it's been interesting. I just moved in today... to his place."

Surprise and delight flitted across Deborah's face. She said quietly, "Oh my, that is wonderful news. Perhaps now he will settle down a bit. Erik is a very special man, but he's always been a bit adrift. He needs something, someone, to help hold him steady. Of course," she laughed self-deprecatingly, "that's what all women think. Too bad we're so often wrong."

"Hopeless romantics, yep. So, can I ask? What's the story with you and...?" Melissa nodded toward Michael to avoid saying his name and attracting his attention to their conversation.

"Oh, we were together for awhile. He's amazing... just not the best fit for me."

"How so?"

"Well... you're new to all this, right?"

"Yeah, I guess it's sort of obvious, huh?"

"We all had to start somewhere. Let me see... first off, I'm not into being spanked or whipped. Lots of subs are, but it doesn't work for me. The second thing is harder to explain... I'm a currency trader, which is a very competitive, male-dominated world. I'm more successful than most of the men, so I'm good at taking care of myself. My problem is, when it comes to my personal relationships, I want my man to be my Master, completely. Erik isn't really that kind of Dom. Michael is, but he's not like those Doms who only want a compliant, meek submissive. They're little men, trying to be big men. Michael is so much more. It doesn't bother him at all that I'm successful and make a lot of money. He sees beyond that. He knows what makes me tick, which is I love being his sex slave. If he ordered me to get on my knees, right here, and lick your pussy until you came, it would totally turn me on. I love being used."

Melissa did her best to avoid looking shocked, and mostly succeeded. Then she realized that the men's conversation had stopped. She looked over and saw them coolly staring back at her and Deborah. As she had feared, as soon as Deborah had mentioned Michael's name, it must have attracted his attention.

"Indeed," Michael rumbled with humor, "I think you need to put proof to your claim, my dear. On your knees."

Deborah bowed her head, "Yes Master."

Michael's eyes flicked to Erik, "With your permission, of course."

Erik smiled back at Michael, then cast an appraising glance at Melissa. She was fighting against panic, trying hard not to let it show. Deborah was already on her knees in front of her, waiting for Erik's response. Melissa's panicky feeling of being trapped grew more urgent. It was clear that nobody was asking her if it was okay.

Erik reached out gently and put a reassuring hand on her arm. She saw that she was gripping the table tightly and tried to relax.

Erik asked softly, "Do you remember what your safe word is?"

Her mind spun for a minute, not sure what he was asking. Then her world steadied as she remembered, "Red light."

"Okay, that's good, but in this setting, you say 'red light...' what?"

"Red light, Master."

He patted her arm reassuringly and turned back to Michael, "Certainly Michael, you have my permission."

Both men turned to watch the women. Deborah leaned forward and brushed her lips against the top of Melissa's right thigh, where the front of her lace dress had pulled open, exposing smooth skin. Melissa took a sharp intake of breath, trembling slightly as Deborah drew her tongue along her exposed thigh. With deft fingers, Deborah reached up and unfastened the front buttons of Melissa's dress, up to her waist, allowing the black lace to fall away to either side, exposing completely what had only been minimally covered.

Melissa stilled herself, closing her eyes. As Deborah's gentle kisses continued, she heard Erik's softly spoken command, "Melissa, open your legs for her."

With a slow, deep breath, Melissa complied, slowly opening her legs to expose her vulnerability. Deborah kissed her way toward Melissa's burning hot mound, evoking a series of shudders from Melissa. Then Deborah's lips drifted across her engorged labia, ever so delicately. Melissa arched back, pushing against the back of her chair. All she wanted in that moment was Deborah's tongue inside her. Without asking, Deborah seemed to understand her need. Beginning just above her anus, Deborah stroked her tongue firmly upward, sliding deep into Melissa's cleft and then sliding out again, up past her aching clitoris.

Deborah's tongue circled Melissa's clitoris as her breath started to come in short, sharp intakes. Without warning, Deborah's finger slipped into Melissa's soaking wet entrance and firmly pressed upward against her G-spot, while Deborah's tongue pressed equally firmly down on her clitoris. The almost instantaneous result was an explosive orgasm. Melissa bucked in her chair, thrashing back and forth. Deborah stayed attached to her, extending the orgasm to the point where it was almost painful. Just before crossing that threshold, she backed off, letting Melissa gratefully slump down into her chair.

As Melissa struggled to catch her breath, she gasped out, "My God, Deborah, what did you do to me?"

Deborah smiled broadly and slipped back into her chair.

Through her post-orgasmic haze, Melissa saw that her guess about the third chain was correct. It was attached to a thin gold ring that penetrated Deborah's clitoral hood. Instead of being put off, as she had initially felt, all Melissa wanted to do was to bury her face in Deborah's smooth silky sex and tease that chain with her tongue.

Melissa was thoroughly bewildered by how quickly her whole attitude had changed. "My god," she thought, "A beautiful woman just ate me out in a public restaurant; I had a huge orgasm; and all I want to do is return the favor. This is so not Kansas anymore."

Across from her, Deborah giggled and said to Michael, "That was so fun. Thank you, Master."

Michael smiled lovingly back at her, "Well, perhaps we could compound your pleasure?" He turned to Erik, "Could I entreat you into sticking your dick in her mouth? I would consider it a very special favor."

Erik considered this request for a moment. Deborah giggled again and pleaded, "Please, please, please. I've been a good little girl."

Erik sighed, "I suppose it would be rude to say no." Then he stood and walked around to Deborah, unzipping his pants and pulling out his semi-erect penis. He stood slightly to the side of her chair, so Melissa and Michael could both watch.

Melissa watched, stunned, as Deborah reached out with two fingers to tease Erik's penis into her mouth. Then she swallowed the entirety of him, her lips bumping up against his torso.

Melissa wasn't sure what she was feeling. Part of her reaction was anger, because "her boyfriend" had just inserted himself into another woman's mouth, even though she knew that this same woman had just licked her into an explosive orgasm. She also wondered if her reaction was due to seeing Deborah casually suck the entire length of Erik into her mouth, as though he was simply a piece of delicious candy. Melissa had never seen another woman sucking a man, except in the porn movies that a couple of former boyfriends had coaxed her into watching. There was something different and fascinating in seeing it only a few feet away.

Deborah drew back, letting Erik's now fully engorged penis slide most of the way out of her mouth, keeping only the head inside her lips. Melissa could see Deborah take in a deep breath. She realized that Deborah must have taken him in so deeply that she couldn't breathe. Deborah smiled up at Erik. Maintaining eye contact, she slowly slid the entire length of him deep back inside until her lips once again pressed up against his torso.

Erik groaned deeply. Melissa looked up at his face, jealous to see such a profound sense of contentment on his face. Then Deborah pulled back again, this letting his penis slip all the way out of her mouth while she grasped her hand firmly around his shaft and pumped hard. Melissa could hear Deborah quietly breathing hard, catching her breath, and then Deborah suddenly slammed him back deep into her mouth, her lips rhythmically banging into his torso as she thrust her head back and forth. Melissa saw Deborah's breasts swaying and bouncing in time with the pounding rhythm of her head.

Erik gasped, his expression quickly morphing into urgency. Deborah pulled away from him again, pumping once more with her hand as she gulped in air.

Erik complained, "You nasty woman! You just want to make me come as quickly as you can."

In response, she laughed gleefully, "Serves you right for all those times when you kept me on the edge of an orgasm for hours. Then she took a deep breath and pushed the full length of him back into her mouth. This time, she strained against him, pressing her lips hard into his torso, as though she was desperately trying to swallow him whole. He grunted with the intensity of the sensation.

Then Deborah pulled her head away again, gasping for air, while she resumed pumping him hard with her hand. Suddenly, Erik arched back, and a thick, ropy stream of white semen shot out from his straining penis. Deborah immediately took him back in her mouth deeply as he finished ejaculating into her. He leaned forward, shuddering.

As Melissa watched Deborah swallow down his climax, a thought flashed through her mind, "That's one way to avoid the taste. Straight down your throat. Jesus!" Melissa felt her head spinning from the speed and intensity of what she had just witnessed, only a few feet from her.

Deborah pulled back very slowly, letting Erik's penis slip softly from her mouth. He reached down to stroke her cheek. His fingers strayed into some of the cum that had splattered across her face from his first spurt. Deborah noticed and turned her head like a cat to lick his fingers clean. Melissa felt her breath catch as she watched. Deborah noted her reaction out of the corner of her eye. As Erik stepped back and zipped himself back up, Deborah brought her hand up and gathered up some more of Erik's cum from her chin. She held her fingers out to Melissa, inviting her to taste.

After a moment's hesitation, Melissa adopted a seductive smile and leaned forward, bringing Deborah's fingers into her mouth, to suck them clean. "At least," she thought to herself, "if I'm going to act out some porn film fantasy, his cum doesn't taste too terrible. Maybe a little sour, but I've had worse." The last thought made her laugh, and Deborah looked at her questioningly. Melissa was too embarrassed to explain her laugh, so she covered for it by nodding toward Deborah's face and saying, "You missed a spot."

Gathering her courage, she told herself one of her uncle's favorite sayings, "In for a penny, in for a pound." Leaning forward, she licked a large glob of cum that had been dripping down Deborah's chin. Holding it on the tip of her tongue, she offered the cum up to Deborah. With a knowing grin, Deborah leaned forward to meet her, brushing her tongue up along Melissa's. They slowly merged into a passionate kiss.

As the kiss lingered on, Melissa was stunned at how much she was drawn deeply into the intensity of the emotion. She had only meant to pretend being aroused, trying to show off a porn movie fantasy for the men, but the heat rapidly spreading through her body made it clear that her feelings were real. She found herself fighting to hold back against her powerful response to Deborah, but the intensity threatened to break past her defenses. She rationalized, "What the hell; it's a summer thing. I'll figure it out later." With that rationalization, she gave herself over completely to her passionate need to explore this new feeling.

The soft smoothness of Deborah's face was very different than kissing a man. The smell and taste of Erik's cum on both of them turned out to be surprisingly arousing. Even the lilac fragrance of Deborah's perfume was a novel experience. Perhaps some of this was familiar from her college fling with Jill, but Melissa had been so drunk that she didn't remember it very clearly.