Summer Hire Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they went through the door, Serena slapped her on the butt and whispered, "Don't you go rolling your eyes, you little hussy. You just parade your beautiful naked self out there for that there fancy gentleman to admire. He thinks you're something special, you know."

"Oh."

Erik had pulled three chairs together and was sitting in one. The clothes he had brought lay on the chair next to him, neatly folded. Serena walked over to the unoccupied chair and sat down. Melissa stopped in front of them, unsure what to do. Then she sank into a slave's kneeling pose, arms clasped behind her back, head bowed. "How may I please my Master?

Erik joked proudly to Serena, "See, she learns."

Serena replied breezily, "Sure. Mel's a smart girl, and sub through and through."

Erik nodded, "Indeed." Then he pulled the top two items off the pile. "Here you go, slave. Put these on."

Melissa accepted the clothes with both hands, trying to mimic the motions she had seen in a video of a Japanese tea ceremony. Then she rose up to her feet, which she happily was able to accomplish fairly gracefully. Erik had given her a pair of jeans and a white lace baby tee. She slipped on the jeans, which fit reasonably well, although they were low cut. She hoped her pudge didn't poke out. She didn't want to call attention to it by looking down to see. Next, she had to struggle a bit to get into the lace tee, which was definitely on the small, tight side. Pulling it down, she realized that it had a cropped bottom.

Knowing that her pudge must now be perfectly framed between the low-rider jeans and the tight crop top, she thought, "Oh great. Maybe I could wear this after a couple of weeks with Mistress Body Nazi, but it's just got to look bad, bad, bad." She waited for a reaction from Erik and Serena.

Both of them seemed to be thoughtful and appraising. Melissa was relieved that at least they didn't look turned-off.

Serena turned to Erik and said, "Well, she certainly looks perfectly scrumptious in that top, but Erik, you can't send her out into public in something that transparent, not alone, not into the real world. Maybe a jacket over it, or maybe even just the top at night, but with her boobs, well, that's pretty much right out in front of you."

"Yeah," he said brightly, "works for me. God, I'm getting hard again." He laughed, "But you're right. Too bad." He turned to the pile, picking up the next items. "Alright, next."

Melissa was shocked to realize that she hadn't even considered the transparency of the lace top. "God," she thought, "am I already that casual about parading around nude? Guess so. Probably would have occurred to me on the drive there, and then I'd have freaked."

She shimmied out of the top and stepped out of the jeans. Erik handed her a twill pleated skirt and a white thong tank top body suit. She stepped into the tank top first, then pulled it up over her shoulders. The arm holes were cut deep, below the bust line. She had to spend a moment rearranging her breasts to fit as best she could. Then she pulled on the skirt and zipped it up.

Serena spoke first again, "I don't know, Erik. I think she's just too big for that top. See how the fabric is puckering on both sides?"

"Yeah, I agree. It's a little too much 'in your face.' What do you think of the skirt?"

"Sort of neither here nor there. I mean, it's fine, but it's not doing anything special. If it was a little shorter, then it'd have more of a kick, but then you'd also be in that whole Catholic school girl, bad girl thing. Sure, she's young enough to pull it off, but I think that look is a little too much 'trailer park trash' for Henri's."

"Yeah, that's why I went with the longer hem line, but you're right, it's not really doing anything special. Okay," he said, lifting another item from the diminishing pile, "let's try this."

Melissa quickly undressed, kicking the discarded clothes aside, and reached out for the new outfit. It was a yellow silk sundress. She pulled it on and reached around back to zip it up, but Erik had already gotten up to help her. She turned to let him, turning back when he was done.

Serena looked up with approval. "That's nice. Classic look. The top gives her some support, but the fabric's thin enough that you get that nice nipple definition, and maybe even a bit of a shadow of her areola -- but it's not an 'in your face' kind of thing. And the waist is good. The length is cute -- sexy short -- not tramp short. Yeah, that works. Got anything else?

Erik sat back down, considering. "Yeah, I've got some others, but this is fine, and you guys have really got to get going. You taking your car, or do you want to borrow one?"

"Ha, one of your over-powered boy-toys? No, I'll stick with my Mini, thanks."

"Okay," he laughed. Then he reached to the bottom of the remaining stack of clothes. He pulled out a pair of wedge sandals. They were faced in woven hemp and had a four-inch heel. Melissa took them without a word and sat on the floor to put them on.

Serena shook her head, "Erik, you and your heels. Careful Mel, you got to spend most of your day barefoot, if you can, around this guy. Otherwise, his high heel fetish is going to ruin your feet."

Melissa caressed her shoes, "But they're so beautiful. Back in my room, I've got this closet full of these gorgeous Italian heels. You know, if a girl is going to sell her soul, and well, I guess, her body too, that's not a bad price."

"Oh shit," Serena exclaimed, "you're a total shoe whore!" She shook her head, then looked over at Erik. "You two were made for each other."

Melissa snuck a glance at Erik. He seemed a little shocked by Serena's statement, but, Melissa noted, he wasn't denying it.

Erik cleared his throat, "Alright, you two, get out of here. I've got to go prep for my telecon."

Serena slipped out of her chair to kneel on the floor, and Melissa scrambled up from putting on her shoes to join her in a kneeling pose. Together, they said, "Yes, Master."

Knowing that they were teasing him, Erik growled at them, then stalked out, pulling the door forcefully shut behind him. Once the door was shut, both women leaned against each other, struggling to not to laugh.

Serena finally said, "Oh that was fun. Man, I just love being here. The pay's great. Erik's a good guy. I'm so glad he brought me in to help you out."

Serena stood up, slipping on her sneakers.

Melissa stood up to join her, and asked hesitantly, "So you get paid for..."

Serena filled in, "Fucking him? Absolutely. I mean, I really am a certified massage therapist and a little bit of my income is straight up that way, but I make a lot more off of folks like Erik. I swing both ways, sub and domme. So I could make a pretty good living just topping guys, but most male subs are pretty damned annoying. They're all pushy and needy. It's high maintenance stuff. This sort of thing with you and Erik... it's way more fun."

"But getting paid for it, doesn't that get, I don't know, a little weird?"

Serena frowned, "I don't know. Aren't you getting paid for fucking him too? Does that make you feel weird?"

Melissa was flustered, knowing that she had insulted Serena, but also caught off guard by having to confront her own role. "I'm sorry Serena. I didn't mean to... oh hell, I don't know. Yeah it does feel really weird, and horribly wrong... except that it also feels so damn right. I just don't know." She suddenly felt herself on the edge of tears.

Serena saw Melissa's sudden change in mood and gave her a hug. Serena told her, "Hey, I'm sorry I got all pissy. I know it's weird. There's this whole shame thing about taking money for it too, like a whore. All I can say is that folks like Erik are way richer than I'll ever be. If they can afford to hire me to help them 'play,' create a scene, whatever... well that's a personal service that makes sense to me. I'm giving them something of real value."

Serena stepped back to explain further, "A lot of my clients, they're stressed-out, successful people, and they really need to unwind. For them, that means something kinky, and they want their kink without a lot of the baggage that can come along. That's what I do. And I really like it too. Plus I've got a good enough client base nowadays that I don't have to put up with the assholes.

"Guys like Erik are amazing. I mean, he's an awesome guy. Maybe he's strung a little tight, but you get him to loosen up, and he's way fun.

"Around you," Serena nodded at Melissa, "I've never seen him so loose and happy. You're good for him."

After a thoughtful moment, Serena added, "And I think his paying you is different than how he works with me. Based on what he told me, he was trying to help you with a summer thing. Also, I think he was trying to give you some space to explore your own kink. Something about making it a job, so it takes the Catholic guilt thing away."

Melissa nodded agreement.

Serena tugged her arm, "We really do have to get going." They started walking as Serena continued, "Anyway, I don't think that Erik's looking to treat you like me, or turn you into somebody like me. I mean, you could go down this path if you wanted to. You're super attractive and you clearly like sex, with a pretty open mind. But I don't think he sees you as a service provider. I've know a few of the women that Erik's gone with, dated, whatever. Most of them have been hard-chargers, like him. Nice girls, but none of them lasted real long..."

"I met Deborah last night."

Serena was surprised, "Wow. Deborah's... interesting. Maybe wrapped kind of tight, a lot like Erik. I was sorry they didn't last longer together. But you're different. More... I don't know... real, right here. I mean, Deborah can be fun, I guess, but she's a lot in her head, you know, like Erik."

Serena slowed her walking pace for a moment, considering something. "You know, it wouldn't surprise me if part of why Erik is paying you is just a way of keeping some distance. I mean, he just doesn't let people get beyond a certain point. I've learned to be careful about how I challenge him that way. There's limits."

They walked into the parking courtyard. Serena's bright yellow Cooper Mini was sitting off to one side. She told Melissa, "Hop in. Let's get out of here!"