Summer Hire Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded thoughtfully. "Okay. The thing is, sex is a big part of your job description. You're supposed to be learning about sex, exploring, practicing. So that means talking about sex is also simply part of the job."

He waited a moment, and saw her nod slowly, accepting what he had said. Then he continued, "At a whole different level, though, even if you decide to go back to a vanilla lifestyle, I think that being able to talk about sex with someone you love is a hugely important skill. I can't imagine having a meaningful relationship with someone, where communication about something as important as sex is completely forbidden. Does that seem right to you?"

Melissa shook her head, suddenly fighting back tears again. She didn't know why her emotions were so raw. She didn't usually lose it like this.

Erik smiled reassuringly, covering her hands with his. "I'm sorry, I know it's a lot, and it's happening sort of fast."

She nodded in agreement, taking a ragged breath and recovering a little.

He looked off in the distance, as though he were pondering something, then continued, "Okay, so talking about sex, and having sex in front of other people, especially kinky sex -- these are all hot-buttons, yes?"

She agreed, "Yes."

A sly smile crept around his lips, "I guess I'll call off the other guests for tonight and keep it to just you, Serena, and me."

Melissa's eyes grew large in horror, "There were more?"

"Hey, you seemed pretty comfortable last night, in public." His tone was light, gently teasing her.

"But..."

"Yeah, I know. We were in a quiet corner of a private kink club. It wasn't actually all that public." He grinned, "As for tonight, the truth is that I hadn't invited anyone else over. Sorry, I was just jerking your chain. Hell, even having Serena join us was a spur of the moment thing."

Melissa let herself relax, breathing more easily. Erik continued, "I have to warn you though, now that we know you've got an issue about being publicly on display, I'll have to find ways to test it, play with it." Melissa's eyes narrowed in warning. He laughed softly, "Hey, anything that causes you to have such a strong reaction, that's a thing that holds a lot of power for you, which means it's something you want to take control of; you want to own it as yours." She gave him an ironic smile in return. He laughed and added, "Plus, I'll have all sorts of fun helping you get over these inhibitions."

"Oh thank you ever so much, your heartless fucking bastard, sir."

"Oh, you're most certainly welcome." At that moment, Erik spotted Claudia coming toward them with two plates. He said merrily, "Look, here's lunch."

Melissa growled under her breath.

12