Summer Hire Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will tell you, though, that when things get ugly, most folks get to the place where they'd rather kill than be killed... although not all. So, I don't have to teach you how to seriously hurt or kill somebody. If you want, we can stay with just the control moves."

He gave her a reassuring smile, then continued, "I think it makes more sense, though, to teach you both ways. Then you can decide for yourself which to use if you ever need to."

Melissa nodded, sobered by the serious turn the lesson had taken.

Mike continued, "In any case, you probably shouldn't decide anything right now. Today, I'm just going to start with some basics. Mostly, we'll work with how to fall down. Then I'll show you a basic wrist lock."

"How to fall down?"

Mike grinned, "Yeah sounds kind of stupid, right? I mean, you trip, fall, and the ground stops you. That's simple enough. The trick is, how to do it, so you don't get hurt. Even better, so you come right back up. That way, if somebody shoves you down, you just go with the move, roll away, zip right back up to your feet, and you're running like hell out of there before the bad guy has any fucking idea what just happened."

Mike smiled broadly and continued, "Running away is almost always a really good option. I've had lots of practice, personally. Only we called it exfiltration, so we didn't sound like wusses. Anyway, being able to run faster than the guy chasing you is another reason for staying in good shape."

"But aren't you some sort of super soldier? I mean, did you ever really run away?"

"Super soldier?" Mike laughed. "We ran away lots. I still do. Whenever my wife wants something else fixed... but no, seriously, we were a dozen guys, at most. If the bad guys figured out where we were, our best bet was usually to run like hell. If we had to stick around and fight it out, things get messy. People get hurt. When bullets start flying around, good guys can catch one as easily as a bad guy. The best bet is to break contact fast and get the hell out of Dodge. Then you've got a chance to circle around and continue the mission.

"So yeah, I've spent a fair amount of time running from trouble. And I highly recommend it. So a lot of what I'll show you is exactly that. How to break contact and buy yourself the time and space to rabbit out of there."

He paused for a moment to see if she had any questions, then asked, "Ready to get started?"

She grimaced, "Okay. I'm still a little sore from this morning's workout."

He nodded, "Then let's warm up with some exercises first. Got to get those muscles warm and loose, so you don't hurt anything."

"Oh, fun."

12