Summer Holiday Ch. 01

Story Info
He discovers he lusts after mom.
2.5k words
206.7k
57
3

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkDevine
DarkDevine
113 Followers

It was summer holiday, but more importantly, my last summer holiday. I had just graduated high school, and college awaited me in just a couple of months. I had gotten accepted at a prestigious school across the country on the east coast of the United States.

"I can't believe my baby is going away!" Mom started bawling at the news. "How can you just leave and go across the country! You're going to be so far away!"

"I know Mom, but I have to do this," I began to explain. Mom just buried her head in her hands and continued crying. "You want me to live a successful life, right?"

"Of course baby, but, couldn't you have picked another school within this state?"

"Mom, no other school has the renown…" I began.

Mom quickly interjected, "I know, I know, I just don't want to see you leave me,"

"Mom I'm not leaving you, I'm just leaving the state," I laughed. "You have nothing to do with my decision to leave,"

She smiled limply at the last retort. She stood from the chair she was sitting and walked over to the sink. Her crying had subsided. I knew she still felt abandoned, just as my father had done to her when I was a child. I stood up and walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I love you," I professed.

"I love you too Son, and I want you to be happy," She explained. Her arms covered mine as she stared forward. "I just don't know what I'm going to do all alone,"

"You have Debbie, and Sarah," I tried to cheer her up. They were her co-workers, and they usually got together on the weekends and went out drinking or dancing or both. "You can still go out and have fun with them,"

"I know baby, but I won't have any of my family here," She clarified. I was the only family she really had. Her parents had abandoned her when they found out my father had impregnated her. Mom had a sister too, but they were never really close as kids, and that didn't change even into adulthood.

"We should throw you a graduation party this weekend, what do you say, kid?" Moms' voice suddenly got brighter.

"That's a great idea, Mom" My voice brightening too.

"We can decorate, and I'll even let you have a few drinks," She winked at me. Mom never allowed me to have alcohol, until I was twenty-one, was her saying all through high school. Not that that had stopped me from doing it. I also started smoking pot on a regular basis during the last year. Little she knew.

The next morning was uneventful. I woke up from enough sleep as opposed to an alarm buzzer, I was always grateful for that during the summer holiday. I got out of bed and got dressed in my sweats and headed to the kitchen. Mom sprung through the door, bags of decorations in her arms.

"Help me out with these, would you?" Mom asked. I grabbed a few bags relieving her arms. I set them down on the table and dug through them. She bought streamers, banners, party hats, blowers, poppers, and other amenities like plates, napkins, forks, knives, and spoons. All of them had the same theme "happy graduation" on them.

"Do you think you got enough stuff," I said jokingly.

"No, I don't think so," Mom responded. She walked back out to the car. I saw her pull two brown bags from the backseat. She walked inside the house and closed the door with her foot. Setting the bag down, I could her the clinking of many bottles of alcohol. I almost knocked her out of the way so I could peer into the real bag of goodies. I started pulling out bottle after bottle.

"Jack, Jim, Cuervo, Hennesy, Comfort, Bacardi, Jesus Christ!" I read the labels as I pulled them out of the bag.

"No honey, they were sold out of Jesus," Mom laughed. I snickered at her lame attempt to be funny.

"Well, looks like the party is all here," I observed.

"You're forgetting Bailey, Hot Damn, Smirnoff, Budweiser, and Miller," She listed the bottles as she pulled them out of the second bag. "We're going to have one hell of a party!"

I just stood in awe of the selection of alcohol my Mom bought. I forgot about breakfast, thinking of how fun my party was going to be. "What kind of food should we have?" Mom asked, snapping me from my liquor induced trance.

"I don't know Mom, whatever you want, I got everything I need," I said with a big smile on my face. She pulled a pen and a piece of paper out of her purse. Thinking for a moment, she began to scribble a list of food out.

"So how about we break open this bottle of Jack?" I suggested.

"Hah! I don't think so," Mom retorted her thoughts still engorged with the food list.

"Damn, it was worth a shot!" I yelled as I walked back to my room.

I picked up the telephone and dialed up a friend of mine. "You got anything?" I asked.

"Yeah man, stop by," James said with lungs full of pot smoke. I hung up the phone, dressed quickly, and walked out into the cool morning.

James' house was only a block over. I had known him since we were in kindergarten. He ended up being one of my best connections for drugs. I walked right in his house. He didn't care just as long as you called first. The room was filled with smoke. James looked like he was asleep on the couch. Four of his friends whom I didn't know that well sat around the living room passing a bong.

"Have a seat, Amigo," James said wearily. He wasn't Spanish, by any means.

"I just need a full one," I explained. He reached behind him and brought out a box that contained his stash. I tossed him a couple of twenties and he tossed me a bag. I stuffed it into my pocket and turned to the kids smoking off the bong.

"So I heard you're onto college on the east coast man," James broke the silence.

"Yeah," I said blandly.

"That's good for you man, I knew I shoulda graduated,"

James was never really going to amount to anything. He just sat on his couch selling weed and other drugs all day. I suspected after I left for college, I wouldn't see him unless it was on the show "Cops" or "America's Most Wanted".

I stood up, "I'll see you man," I said as I walked out. I went back down to my house. I stashed the weed in my room and walked out to the living area

"Where did you go?" Mom asked as she was balancing herself on a ladder. She was hanging the banner up along the trim of the wall.

"I went to go see James," I explained.

"You know, I really don't like you going over there, He's into drugs and who knows what else," She said with disgust in her voice.

"I know Mom, but I've known him so long, and I probably won't see him again after I leave for college,"

"All for the better anyway," Mom stepped down the ladder and placed it a few feet further down the room. "Be a doll and get me a drink, while I hang this,"

Mom had taught me how to mix her drinks from an early age. I always loved being the bartender at parties. Besides, the bartender always gets laid at parties. I opened up a bottle of Bacardi, mixed half a can of coke, and walked back to give her the glass.

"Thank you," She took a sip, "You never make a bad drink,"

"Thanks Mom,"

I walked back into my room, I got my bag of weed and a glass pipe I'd had for a year. I loaded up a good size bowl and stuffed the pipe into my pocket. "I'm going for some fresh air," I yelled as I walked outside.

I went behind our house and pulled the pipe out along with a lighter. I lit the bowl up. I could her the weed crackling as I burned it. I instantly coughed as it hit my lungs. My face was red, my chest hurt, so I lit it up again. This time, I didn't cough, as much.

I started getting a buzz after the fifth, or so, hit. I put the pipe back in my jacket and walked around to the front of the house. "Mom, I'm back!" I yelled when I didn't see her. She busted out of my room and shoved the bag of weed in my face.

"How long?" she growled.

"How long, what," I was confused.

"How long have you been smoking pot?" She asked firmly.

"I, I, I just got it from James, my second time doing it," I stammered. I was now shitting in my pants I was scared.

"Fine, I'm willing to believe you," She placed the bag into my hands. "And because you're out of school, I'll even let you finish this, but if I catch you again, you will have holy hell to pay!"

I stood there in amazement. I never would have thought that would be the outcome. I also knew that I was really lucky, and if I had gotten caught before now, the outcome would have been way different. I felt invincible now.

"So Mom," I said with a coy smile on my face, "You want to smoke some of this with me?"

"No, don't get cute, even though your out of school, Ill still whip your ass in shape," Mom said over her shoulder.

"C'mon, you know you want to" I said with a little bit of peer pressure. "All the cool kids are doing it,"

"Fine, Ill take a puff if it will shut you up about it,"

Moms' comeback couldn't have been better. My jaw hung low. I couldn't believe my ears. I didn't know if she was kidding or not. I knew she smoked pot when she was my age. But I had never seen her do it.

"Are you going to load that?" Mom asked, "Or just sit there with your mouth open like an idiot,"

I pulled the pipe from my pocket, loaded a bowl, a big one, and handed her the pipe. She took it and lit up. Inhaling deeply, she began to cough like I had. She thrust the pipe into my hands as she continued coughing. What an interesting summer this had been so far.

Mom continued decorating, and I helped her out. I was so stoned I hadn't realized I was staring at her ass, and admiring how her jeans hugged her hips. Mom smiled when she caught me. "Like what you see?" She teased.

I snapped to, "Huh?" is all I could say, even though I heard her quite clearly. She laughed and stepped down the ladder.

"Were you staring at my ass?" She asked bluntly.

"W-What?" I stuttered.

"You heard me," She smiled because of the hot spot she put me in. "I'm just teasing you," she explained as she walked to the bag of decorations and bent over. I couldn't help but stare, it was the first time I really noticed how hot my mom was. She quickly looked back and caught me again. She stood up slowly and walked back over to the ladder, swatting me on the butt as she passed.

"Get me another drink please," Mom asked. I quickly ran into the kitchen, being quite uncomfortable with Mom catching me staring at her like she was a sexual object. I slowly made the drink and brought it back to her. She was waiting for me. I noticed her shirt was unbuttoned a little further, giving me glimpse of her cleavage and bra.

"Thanks baby," She fanned herself off like it was hot. She bent over and set her glass down on the coffee table, giving me a better view of her breasts. I felt my dick responding at the sight.

"I-I'm going to go play video games in my room," I explained as I walked into my room. Images of Moms tight ass and beautiful breasts kept popping into my mind, making something else pop up. I started rubbing the bulge in my jeans. I couldn't handle it anymore, and I released my throbbing dick. I pumped away, fast and furious. My mind was still euphoric with the pot I had smoked, I closed my eyes and felt like I was swaying left and right. Moms' tits bounced in my head, her tight ass bent over in all its glory. I felt my dick throb and my balls tingle. I was ready to cum. I stroked faster, when the door opened.

"Can…" Mom started. My eyes opened, and I bent over trying to hide my hard-on. She still stood there. "What are you doing?" She asked as she approached me. I could feel my cock still throbbing.

"I-I was um, I was, looking for a game!" I reasoned.

"That's not what it looked like, stand straight," Mom commanded. Embarrassed, I did what she told me to do. My cock was still standing straight out. It was red, throbbing, and aching to cum. "Oh my," the words escaped Moms lips. She reached out and took it into her hand. I froze with fear. "Looks like you need some relief," She licked her lips hungrily as she stared at my cock. "Did I do this to you?"

"Y-yes," I managed to spit out. She slowly started stroking it. It felt good the way she did it. Mom gave it a slight twist as she pulled on my hard dick. I let out a small moan. Mom got down on her knees and took me fully into her mouth. My dick wasn't anything spectacular, I thought its size was average, and from the responses other girls I've had sex with, I wasn't too bad at it either.

"Mmm," Mom moaned, my cock was still in her mouth. She was playing with her tits through her shirt as she worked my cock. I felt myself throbbing in her mouth. She pulled out her right tit and began squeezing her nipple. The sight of this made me throb again.

"I-I'm going to cum!" I exclaimed. Mom sucked harder and faster. My cock exploded in her mouth. I grabbed her head to keep my balance. She sucked every last drop of cum from my cock.

Finally she pulled off and stood up. Her eyes filled with horror when she realized she had just sucked of her own son. She shook her head and ran to her room, slamming the door behind her. I went to go see if she was all right, though I stopped short at the door as I heard her sobs. I knew right now wasn't the best time to talk about what had happened.

Dreamily, I walked back into my room and crashed on my bed. A smile played on my lips as I recounted my beautiful Mom sucking me off. Soon, I fell asleep.

DarkDevine
DarkDevine
113 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Don't leave us hangin'

Carry on. Great story, great writing. Don't leave us hanging. You've got our attention.

thewolfooo1thewolfooo1over 19 years ago
and.... hope you keep it going

Is that it or is there more?????????????????????????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
a mothers love

I thought you had a great story i hope you write more of them keep it up

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01 Busty mom and well-hung son go on a cross country road trip.in Incest/Taboo
The Halloween Party Dress A son fucks his hot mom at his dad's work party.in Incest/Taboo
Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories