Summer Holidays Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers

I must admit I had been a little worried about what Mom and Dad would be doing the next day, because they enjoyed going out on the lake and snorkeling, I’d worried that they might take it into their heads to motor over to the bay to see us at some stage, but now I knew they were going to be right out of the way at the other end of the lake, I relaxed ... Not even putting up much of a protest when Grandad said we’d be leaving at 6am, as Dawn was a spectacular time for lighting and he’d probably get his best pictures then. Nanna agreed with him, rushing to get an album out to show off some of Grandad’s previous dawn shots. I took that opportunity to head off to bed, I kissed then all goodnight, accidentally dropping my hand into Grandad’s lap as I kissed him, and giving his cock a little squeeze!

I’d always been an early riser, especially on holidays, not wanting to waste a moment of precious time, so I was up well before 6am. I decided on a bikini, just in case anyone was around when we left, a loose, floppy T Shirt and a pair of fairly loose shorts. I was making a cup of coffee in the kitchen when Nanna and Grandad walked in, Nanna still in a nightdress, fussing over him. Grandad was in a hurry to get going, and told me he’d packed all the gear in the car last night so we’d be ready to fly this morning. I grabbed a couple of quick sips, then handed the cup to Nanna to finish, and bounded out to the car ... damn, I’d forgotten how dark it got out here in the country, it was almost pitch black, although Grandad assured me that light would be streaking the sky when we got to the bay. I buckled in and lounged back in my seat as Grandad started up and moved slowly back up the narrow, winding road to the turn off for the lake, then headed down the twisting, turning track.

He was right, when we arrived at the bay, pre dawn light was already brightening the sky, and I helped him unload all his boxes and bags from the boot, amazed at the amount of gear he had with him. He grinned and said we’d need it all, as action shots required a different setting from static shots, and he much preferred to have specialist camera’s for each. Even as he spoke, he grabbed up one of the camera’s and started to press the shutter frantically, I turned to look at where the camera was pointing, and saw a lazy water bird thrashing across the lake surface, attempting to take off. When he did so, it was right into the lightening dawn sky, and I heard Grandad grunt and mutter something about an excellent shot ... Nanna would really love that one. I laughed as I realized he was taking cover shots in case anyone wanted to see the fruits of our day at the bay! But he really was a different person behind that camera, and I watched in awe as he switched from camera to camera and position to position, constantly clicking until a whirring sound denoted a finished roll, and he'd toss it to me and ask me to refill it. After a while I became quite proficient at taking one film out and putting another in, and being on hand when he needed to change cameras, and it was almost full light before he grunted again and expressed his satisfaction that he’d got some good shots.

Then he turned and looked at me and a hesitant smile came over his face, “This light would be perfect for you too” he said, quietly, “But if you’ve changed your mind, I’ll understand”

“Oh wow! No, this is absolutely amazing, I’ve never seen such incredible light and color” I gasped, “Do you think it will make me look beautiful?”

“You already are beautiful” he said, his voice vibrating with sincerity, “But the light will make you absolutely spectacular”

Well ... I couldn’t wait .. I was just so excited ...I almost ripped my T shirt, hurrying to take it off, and quickly stepped out of my shorts. As I reached back for my bikini straps, Grandad said “No, leave them on, at least for now, I’m sure your mom and dad would love some great holiday pictures of you!”

Then he was posing me against the blood orange of the dawn sky, my hands behind my head, my hair rippling in the wind, my breasts thrust forward, and he was again clicking away madly. Just like the day before with Johnny I felt incredibly mature and liberated ... and excited ..., and didn’t hesitate to follow his every instruction ... standing on tip toe, leaning back ... bending forward ... on my knees, head thrown back ... lying on the sand, arching upwards ...and all the time he was clicking away and telling me how fantastic these pictures were going to be, and how glorious I was ...So I didn’t even hesitate when he finally suggested that I remove my bikini top and we went through another series of poses, these designed to feature and highlight my large, firm breasts. In fact I loved it ...even more than I’d loved it the day before!

When he finally ran out of film in the three cameras he was using, and stopped to refill them, I walked back to the car and got out the large beach towel to lie on , bringing some food back with me also, and we sat and munched on some sandwiches as we both caught our breath. He grinned at me, “It’s pretty hard work being a model you know, normally hours of make up, hours of sitting around waiting for the right light, locations that are either sticky and hot or freezing cold” he said.

“You sound as if you’ve done some, Grandad” I replied.

“Oh, for a little while I did shoots for magazines back when I was a lot younger, but I hated the travel and the lousy hotels, because they never really look after the photographers, only the models, and sometimes not even them, it’s a hell of a business” he said, then grinned, “But I’ve never had a subject like you before, if I had, maybe I’d never have given it away” he said.

“Oh” I laughed a little self consciously, “What’s so special about me”

He shrugged, grinning, “I don’t really know, beauty? ..yes.. but lots of girls have that ...body shape? ...yes, but lots of girls have that too ..Innocence?...Mmm yes there’s definitely a strong element of that ...but it’s mixed with an impish quality that set’s men’s pulses racing ...and that’s very special ...if I can actually capture it on film!” he said.

I grinned back at him, “Well, maybe I only need the right stimulation” I said, “Like seeing the photographer naked too!”

He threw back his head and laughed, “Oh, that would be totally unprofessional” he said.

“But much more fun!” I said, and reached over and started to stroke his pants where his bulge was already taking shape.

“You little vixen!” he said, laughingly, pulling away and leaping to his feet. Then he was pointing the camera again and clicking away, “Lie back and slowly remove your bikini bottoms” he said, “I want to catch them in every stage of coming off”

Smiling as hotly as I could into the lens, I began a slow strip, easing my bikini bottoms down, he groaned as my pussy started to emerge, and I saw the bulge in his pants give a gigantic leap. I lifted my legs high as I slid them over my knees, and he was down on the sand taking picture after picture of my naked ass and my emerging pussy! Then they were off and he asked me to bend my knees right back and hold them against my stomach, then slowly move them apart ... god I could imagine how it was looking, with my pussy slowly emerging, then opening, as my legs moved wider apart ...and I got so excited, I just knew I was starting to leak! He was backwards and forwards, taking shots from a few feet away, then right up close, and I knew on those that I would be unidentifiable, they were purely close ups of my wide open and very wet pussy.

Then he asked me if I could stand on my head, and I laughingly did so, balancing precariously as he snapped away, he urged me to spread my legs wider and wider, and he was over the top of me, his camera lens pointing down straight into my pussy ...”Oh god these are fantastic shots” he murmured, and then the clicking stopped and I felt his hands on me for the first time, lightly gripping my ass cheeks and pushing them apart ...he groaned, and then I felt a different touch ...his lips and his tongue brushing over my wide open pussy ...and I collapsed forward into the sand ... giggling wildly!

And then I wasn’t giggling any more, I was round on my knees facing him, and my hands were working on his belt, then his zipper, then pulling his shorts and his pants down, and ...oh god, YES!. one beautiful rock hard cock was bouncing around in front of my eyes, occasionally brushing over my cheeks and my lips. And it was beautiful! probably not quite as long as Johnny’s, but every bit as thick, and with a beautifully sculptured head that was already glistening with pre cum! I groaned with lust as I slipped my tongue forward and licked across his cock head ...and he groaned and spasmed too.

I slipped my hands beneath him and cupped and fondled his heavy balls, as my tongue continued to probe and caress every inch of his throbbing cock, “Oh Grandad, this is so beautiful, and all for me, every gorgeous inch” I said ...and opened my mouth wide to take him deep inside.

His knees buckled, and he almost collapsed onto the sand, then his hands came to press against my head, pulling me closer, sending his cock deeper and deeper ...and I lashed his cock with my tongue as I sucked it hard. Not greatly experienced at this, I only hoped what I was doing was pleasing him ...it was certainly making me feel fantastic.

“Damn it Gina, if you don’t stop, I’m gonna ...” he cried.

I pulled out, grinning up at him, lasciviously licking the underside of his cock, “You don’t really want me to stop, do you Grandad? I mean isn’t this what you’ve dreamed and fantasized about, your naked Grand daughter sucking your cock and making you cum ...shooting your juices into her mouth and over her face and breasts ...isn’t that what you want Grandad? ... isn’t it?” I whispered hotly.

He groaned, and shuddered, “Oh yes, yes, I can’t help it, God you’re so beautiful and sexy, and I want it so bad “ he said.

I grinned wider, breathing hotly over his cock head, “Want it? ... or want me, Grandad?” I asked.

Another shudder ripped through him, forcing the tip of his cock between my lips “Both” he croaked, “I want you to suck me ...and I want to fuck you”

“Mmmm, well, let’s see if we can accommodate both, shall we?” I said, and opening my mouth wide, slid further and further down his thick cock stem, lashing it with my tongue and scraping it slightly with my teeth, an act that had him squirming and crying out in part hurt and part lust. Then he seemed to completely lose control, and he was thrusting forward, fucking his big cock deep into my throat, almost making me gag, but I loved it! loved the feel of it , loved the taste of it ...just LOVED IT!!

Then he was screaming and shuddering ...and CUMMING!! ...shooting hot cum deep into my mouth and throat, and I was drinking him down, drinking and drinking, sucking and licking, milking his balls with my hands as he came and came and came! Until finally he collapsed onto the sand and lay there shuddering, and I knelt above him, cum dripping from my mouth, down my chin and onto my breasts...oh God that had been so hot ...sucking my grandfather! Then I was kissing him, making him taste his own cum on my mouth, and he was returning my kisses, and his hands were all over me, stroking and fondling, and he was laying me on the towel and his lips and tongue were exploring my body.

If I thought Johnny had been thorough and caring, Grandad made him look like an amateur! As he licked and sucked and stroked every inch of my body over and over again. He made my nipples feel like exploding volcanoes, and my clit so hot and sensitive that every time he just breathed on it an orgasm would rip through me ... damn, he even spent an age slowly licking and sucking on my ass, making me squirm ...and making me CUM!

Then, when I thought there was nothing more he could do to arouse and excite me, I felt his hard again cock slowly slip in between my pussy lips ... spreading them wider and wider as he probed deeper and deeper ...god. in the aroused state I was in, he felt absolutely huge! and I spread my legs wider and wider.

“MMMMM, yes , oh yes, oh Grandad, that feels so good, fuck me Grandad, oh please fuck me ...harder ...faster...oh God, so good” I whispered hotly, and it was good, nothing else mattered at that moment but the feel of his magnificent cock thrusting into me, lifting me to heights I’d never even dreamed of ...slowing down ...speeding up ... thrusting deep ... thrusting shallow. Infinite varieties as orgasm after orgasm rolled through me.

And then he was speeding up even more and his breathing became ragged, “Gina...oh yes Gina .. I’m cumming, baby ... going to fill your hot little cunny with my juices ...you want that baby,, you want Grandad’s juices inside you? You want me to FUCK YOU GOOD?”

“Yes Grandad...YES!” I was screaming at the top of my voice as I bucked and heaved beneath him, lifting up and screwing my shuddering pussy on to his ramming cock, “YES!! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE, GRANDAD, FUCK MEEEEEE!!”

Then his cock seemed to swell to gigantic proportions and EXPLODE ...spewing hot cum deep into me as I screamed and screamed through another massive orgasm, I was a juddering, shuddering mess as he continued to thrust, continued to spew his cum into me, continued to fuck me for what seemed to be forever.

We lay together, holding, stroking, kissing, for a long, long time afterwards, neither of us wanting to break the magic moment we’d created between us. But we had to eat, and we had to swim, and we had to take pictures! ...and we had the whole day in front of us to recapture that special something we’d just shared ... and we did ...time after time after time!! Grandad proved to be as hungry for my pussy as I was for his cock ...and his stamina ...well. I think a lot of the boys at school could take a few lessons from him!! When he drove me back to the house that evening, I knew for certain, I’d had some of the best fucking I’d probably ever have, and I snuggled up to him ...and laid plans for more...much, much more ...!!

Patrick
Patrick
872 Followers
12