Summer Home Delivery

Story Info
Sarah's summer job suddenly comes with a twist.
3.4k words
3.83
104.4k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fixed this story considering someone felt it wasn't entirely written properly. Sorry for the few mistakes I had. I will admit, it's not very easy to type when you're aroused and yes, I usually am aroused when I write (shocking fact, I know.) Anyway, I fixed what mistakes I found. If you find it hard to read, I'm sorry. This story is nonconsentual, so if you go beyond this point and have a problem, that's your business, not mine. Please enjoy, votes and comments are appreciated.

=====

Sarah was a smart girl. Her college GPA was above a 3.0 and she received good marks in all of her classes, so how she ended up with a frozen food delivery service as a summer job was a little beyond her comprehension.

However, for all of Sarah's intelligence and comprehending of her courses, she was a selfish girl, as many are at the tender age of nineteen. The feeling that her brain, and body, could be put to far better use created a grudging feel towards her coworkers and boss.

No man would deny that Sarah was far too pretty to be in such a service, what with her inky black hair and china doll blue eyes, but none felt that that was a good enough reason for her to treat them with the callous disregard she did.

To get even, some of the men would break into her locker at night, their boss turning a blind eye to their illegal activities as they swapped her uniform shirt for a shrunken one or one with missing buttons. He would say nothing to the altered papers that the men submitted for Sarah showing a less than stellar work week. It pleased them all to no end to watch Sarah's frustration as she found herself at the scolding end of their boss's tongue, her crossed arms forcing her already plump breasts higher in her work blouse, nearly spilling them free of their restraints, or watched as her petite five foot four frame flounced out to the back to cry.

There was much of a debate of which was prettier, the angry flush that would often coat her cheeks or the watery, vulnerable appearance that was the result of her tears. Either way, Sarah was too ignorant to notice how easily she was getting played.

It was during one of those hot summer days, with the tongue lashing of her boss still ringing in her ears and a too small red and white vertical striped blouse straining around her breasts, that she came to a small blue farmhouse surrounded by a white picket fence.

Shortly after parking, she checked her clipboard before gathering the few frozen boxes of chicken and beef entrées from the back then walked to the front door. Her face was pulled into a mutinous pout, her usually porcelain skin flushed and her eyes flashing with her suppressed anger. She gave several sharp raps on the door with her knuckles while juggling the two boxes, swearing softly under her breath about the weather, ill fitting uniforms that required long slacks in the summer sun, and most of all incompetent bosses who couldn't read a time sheet worth a damn.

The door was almost immediately opened by a pretty brunette only a few inches taller than Sarah and appearing about the same age. Her hazel eyes gave a curious look of the girl standing on the other side of the door before letting her gaze focus in on the boxes she held.

Her gaze caught on Sarah's pale breasts that were cupped in a red bra beneath her blouse, both quite visible beneath the straining button that seemed to be giving its last prayer to holding in place from the strain. Saying nothing over the fact, the girl brought her gaze back up to Sarah's unhappy face, blithely asking "May I help you?" despite the look of clear irritation on Sarah's face.

Sarah nearly huffed at the girl's question and restrained the urge to throw the boxes at her innocent face. "Yes. I'm delivering these packages that were ordered from Swanhill's catalog." Her arms wiggled the boxes as if to bring home the fact of what she said, the plastic sticking to the skin of her bare forearms as the frozen materials slowly began to unthaw in the heat.

"Oh," was the only response she got for a moment as the girl stood there. Sarah nearly screamed at her to take the boxes before the girl glanced back into the house then back to Sarah. "Could you bring those around the house? I'm afraid the kitchen is blocked from this end of the house."

Unable to say no, Sarah glared at the girl before giving a toss of her hair and walking down the porch steps to follow the graveled path around to the back of the house. She was cursing anew, only this time about idiotic girls who knew even less than incompetent bosses, as she hurried around the old colonial style home and up the steps to the back door.

Sarah was given no time to respond as the door was suddenly thrown open and a strong grip coming from the shadowy interior to grab her arm and yank her inside. As she was caught off balance, the boxes tumbled from her arms, a scream ripping from her lips as Sarah found herself dragged inside.

The force pushed and shoved Sarah down an unseen flight of steps, her eyes slow to adjust to the darkness from the sunny outside she had been standing or driving in all day. That simple fact kept her unbalanced to the point that she couldn't fight the grip as she searched for purchase and stability, trying to keep from falling flat on her face as she was dragged along.

It seemed all too quickly her feet hit cement and she was shoved unceremoniously forward, her hands coming in contact with a stone wall before she felt one arm and then the other being twisted rudely behind her back. Her sobs and harsh breathing echoed off the walls, the weight of the person behind her pinning her in place as the cold, sharp bite of handcuffs was secured over her overlapping wrists.

Twisted about, her hands shoved back against the stones now, she found herself receiving a sharp slap across the face, the sting made more potent by the tears that had begun to run unchecked from her eyes. Shocked, Sarah was unprepared as a plastic dog bone was pushed between her teeth, rapidly followed by the screech and rip of duct tape just before it was secured over her stretched lips in an x-shape.

The rough violence of the whole procedure was suddenly gone as Sarah felt herself trembling in the darkness of the basement. She knew that her captor could see little better than she but that hardly seemed to matter, especially as the silence stretched with the peace and the only sounds she could here were the sounds of her own ragged breathing.

After a time, she felt the soft pluck at her shirt accompanied by a muffled snip of scissors, the buttons one by one slowly being removed from the shirt entirely. She felt the material slacken around her breasts then tease against the soft, almost flat plane of her belly.

Sarah felt tension coil within her, knowing what was visible now as the shirt was ever so slowly pushed back from her shoulders, letting the material slide down her arms to get tangled around her bound wrists. Her skin was pale and unblemished, her breasts rounded and capped with ruby nipples and pink areoles, all hidden in a satin and lace red bra.

It was her small defiance to the retro fashion of the shirt she had had to wear; only now she wished she hadn't worn something so provocative beneath. She felt the warm brush of breath against the top of her breasts before two hands came up to cup the imprisoned globes. There was the slightest squeeze and rub of a digit over the front of her lace clad breasts, continuing until the slightly rise of her nipples began to form.

Sarah couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman who held her, though she thought it was probably the bitch upstairs whom had done this to her. Anger filled Sarah and she began to search her fear hazed mind for a person from high school who could match the girl's looks.

Her thoughts were suspended, though, as those same fingers trailed away from the undersides of her breasts to gently grip her nipples and tug through the bra. A small sound of surprise and what Sarah thought was fear came from her stretched lips, her face wincing as her body flinched away from the fingers as they began to pinch and tug rhythmically as if milking the tender buds.

Sarah's breath grew heavier and her body trembled violently as the teasing stopped. Carefully, she was drawn away from the wall, left to stand in the center of the space as she felt the person walk behind her and secure a blindfold around her head. There were soft, husky crooning sounds whispered into her ear, and despite her attempts otherwise, the sounds seemed to relax her even as she strained to break free and run.

Once the blindfold was in place, the hands became more efficient, accompanied with the scissors that cut off the remains of her blouse and the straps of her bra before it was unhooked and pulled free from her breasts. The white orbs swung and bounced a bit, the cool air teasing over the hardened nipples that still smarted a bit from the rough treatment.

The next touch she felt was at her ankles, forcing her leg to rise up and forcing Sarah to try and maintain her balance as first one sneaker and sock was pulled free of her hot feet and then the other. The slightly sweat dampened skin felt the sharp relief of the cool cement as a shiver ran up over her naked spine.

Despite being so exposed, Sarah was never truly concerned until she felt the feel of fingers pulling at the button of her pants. She made a sound of denial; her body trying to pull back from the source only to have her pants tugged roughly forward, causing her to stumble and almost fall.

The moment was all the person needed to tug the zipper down and slowly begin to peel the form fitting jeans away from her hips and down her thighs. Tears began to wet the blindfold, sharp gasps of air coming from Sarah as she cried almost silently from being stripped down to the simple, red satin and lace panties that had matched the bra.

With shivering compliance, Sarah stepped from her jeans, her body taunt and ready to feel the pull of her panties down to expose the waxed area of her pussy and ass, which had made the satin and lace so wickedly delightful at first but now made her fear total exposure.

The warm hands traveled up the outside of her thighs before slowly rounding back to her ass, lightly cupping the cheeks just before Sarah felt the warm press of a nose and mouth to her crotch. She made a sharp sound of denial as she tried to buck her hips back, only to have the hands hold her in place. She cried as she felt the warm nuzzle and press of the face against her pussy, the grinding to her clit before the hot, wet stroke of the tongue.

Sarah didn't know how long she stood for the torment, only aware as her horror slowly turned into reluctant arousal as the tongue continued to manipulate against the satin until it became sodden. Or the suction of the mouth or the rough nuzzling press of the face after.

She dimly realized that the fingers had slid beneath the elastic leg holes of her panties to massage her ass as all this happened, holding her steady until her hips began to press into the mouth that stroked her. Sarah's breathing grew heavy, as she could smell the scent of her own arousal just as the fingers slowly began to pry her ass cheeks apart and began to lightly massage and press against her asshole.

It seemed the complete assault to her body as pleasure made her shudder and push harder into the face, unable to push away the fingers and get away from their all too intimate touch that seemed only to inflame the mouth and tongue more.

Slowly, the torment stopped and she was left to stand trembling as the soaked satin turned cold and clammy against her swollen labia and throbbing clit. Her head bowed as she accepted the shame of her reactions, her thighs pressing tightly together to help push away her need for more. After a time, the hands came back and slowly pulled the panties away from her hips, dragging the soiled material away from her pussy and down her legs.

Sarah made a sound of pleading rejection to the action, which was met with the same stilted silence that had filled the space around her for most of her captivity. As she stepped from the panties, her knees almost gave out from under her, forcing the hands to quickly grab hold of her ass and hold her up.

She found her bare, now sensitive, body pressed against the rough heated fabric of jeans and a t-shirt, the body so obviously male even as the voice of the figure finally spoke. "There, there." The voice sounded so mature and soothing, as if stilling the frightened trembles of a child waking from a nightmare.

The urge to seek solace in that tone and in those words was nearly overwhelming, and Sarah could only lean into the body and rest there as she tried to figure out what was happening to her.

After a while, the hands pushed Sarah away and she found herself being turned and slowly guided up those same stairs she had been so rudely pulled down, the warm, callous worn hands smoothing over her sides, thighs and ass as they guided her up the steps.

She felt the warm flush of the sun on her skin just before she was prodded to step out of the open doorway that she had been instructed to go to from the young woman. As Sarah tried to force her way back into the house, the humiliating blush of exposure filling her cheeks and slowly sliding down the rest of her body, the man continued to press her out, his ministrations becoming rougher until he finally shoved Sarah out the door.

Sarah stumbled out, her bare feet tripping over the steps so that she fell the foot down on the ground, landing on her shoulder and the side of her hip. She was crying loudly now, which only earned her a disgusted sound before she was dragged back to her feet and forced to march across the cropped grass.

So lost in her misery, Sarah barely heard the sound of running feet before she was dragged to a stop, the sounds of the young woman's voice filling her ears as the steps came to a halt beside her and the man. "Here is what you wanted, grandpa. Sorry it took so long to find."

Sarah's mind reeled at the realization that the man who had brought arousal to her body and had stripped her with tender ease and ruthless certainty was a man who was probably well past his prime.

Again Sarah found herself lost in her thoughts, the actions causing her to shrink back as she felt the thick leather press around her neck, a dog collar circling her neck before being secured. She could feel the prickly tickle of a rope hanging down between her breasts and traveling further over her belly, down to her bared cunt before it was lifted up and used to drag her along.

Stumbling as she walked over the earth, she felt the humiliation gathering further, to the point that she barely registered the cooling presence and sweet smell of hay that noted having entered a barn. With guiding hands, Sarah found herself being lead into a stall. The lead was attached to a metal ring connected to the wall.

With his hands free and Sarah secured, the man let his hands stroke over her hair, softly crooning to her before speaking. "I'm sure you don't understand what's going on, but you will, soon. In either corner before you, you have places where I'll put buckets. One with water, the other with food. You won't be able to lie down but I'm sure you'll get comfortable."

He paused a moment, his fingers trailing down to slowly circle around one nipple before giving it a tender pinch. "This is how its going to work. You'll hear a bell ring before someone enters. You'll face the back of the stall, forehead to the wood, and wait until instructed to turn. You will not speak unless spoken to. You will do what you are told to the best of your ability and as quickly as you can. You will be judged on how well you do. Any breaking of these rules or any given to you later will come to punishment."

His hands slid down her belly to tease over the lips of her pussy. When she went to pull back, he made a small sound of disapproval. "Don't move."

When Sarah settled, his fingers continued petting once more, stroking and rubbing over the soft labia before parting it gently to expose her clit. Keeping the lips spread, he began to lightly tickle her clit with his finger. "Could you imagine standing outside in the lawn, forced to spread yourself open like this? Made to play with yourself, fuck everything and anything asked of you, made to grow so wet you looked like you pissed yourself... only unable to cum?"

He chuckled softly as he felt her growing more wet as his finger continued to rub and pet. "You enjoy the idea, don't you?"

He watched as she gave a quick shake of her head, denying it even as she gave a pleading whimper, though even Sarah didn't know if it was for more or for him to stop.

Dipping his finger further into her wet snatch, he collected some juices before beginning to tease her clit once more, painting it with her own clear fluid. "You say no even as your body says yes. Sooner or later, every part of you will say yes and you'll do everything asked of you. Everything. From the most innocent to the most defiling; and you'll do it all to please me. Not you, but me."

Dropping his hand from her pussy, he gently pulled the tape from her mouth and removed the dog toy, painting her dry lips with her own juices before stroking her cheek with his hand. "Now, try to get some rest. You have a lot of training to do tomorrow."

Stepping from the stall, he closed the door, locking it in place. He set the bucket of water into the stall. "I'll bring you food later. If I hear you make one sound, one cry for help, you'll find yourself in deeper shit than you know." With that he walked out.

Sarah listened to the sounds of his footsteps until they faded away, left with the soft sounds of nature. She couldn't hear any horses around her and there was no scent of any soiled stalls so she was left to wonder what the barn was used for.

Still blindfolded she searched the stall a bit, testing how far she could go on the lead, finding the water bucket and even attempting to drink. The water was cold and she had to slurp, since she was still handcuffed as well, but Sarah didn't care. Her mind was slowly breaking down, becoming numb as she tried to absorb all that happened; trying to understand.

Curling up on the floor, she sat with her back to the wall, her head leaning into the corner. Closing her eyes, she tried to sleep... only to be kept up by the soft, throbbing need of her clit, shocked to find herself more aroused now than she had ever been in her life.

Opening her eyes behind the blindfold, Sarah wondered what was wrong with her, and why she found herself anticipating her next encounter with the older man.